The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 1 views: 763
Jeff Juliano 28th February 2008

So I'm about to buy a Royer 121 for Gat Cabs... Just wondering some of the ways the opposite side of the mic from the Cab is...

Adagio12
replies: 1 views: 487
NathanEldred 28th February 2008

Is there a good place in LA to buy exotic stringed instruments? I know there's McCabes, but it's more guitars and things. I'm...

audiomichael
replies: 5 views: 846
audiomichael 28th February 2008

so i've been tracking some heavy pantera-ish/dream theater-ish tracks with running double kik drums heavy distorted mesa's set to...

GlassPrisoner79
replies: 12 views: 954
dbbubba 28th February 2008

just got a mackie 32.8 and i am having some weird issues. anything i hook up is louder on the right side. but thats not all. if...

bbcc
replies: 6 views: 1,030
sluttygearhere 28th February 2008

Hello, Slutz? I wonder where I can get a pair in NYC. Stereo exchange does not have them. Avant audio said that 3-4...

everyday
replies: 3 views: 1,348
ddageek 28th February 2008

Is it the final output? for example, in Logic, the one right next to the master fader labeled "Output 1-2"?

hduncan
replies: 19 views: 6,666
larry b 28th February 2008

What kind of mics do you guys use? Im just wondering? I use a sm57 the moment and i blend with a audio tehnica 20 20

Deleted User
replies: 18 views: 1,393
larry b 28th February 2008

I just got a Focusrite ISA 428 with the A/D and the inputs for 5-8 on the ISA 428 are XLR, so I'm wondering who makes inexpensive...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 6 views: 1,527
EricF 28th February 2008

hi everyone. im running logic 7 (and 8) and a motu 1224 and 2408 with the pci 424 card. my goal is to send individual channels...

lambrusco
replies: 2 views: 616
lambrusco 28th February 2008

Hi! Does anyone know what kind of mixing desk this is? (Found on auction for 215$). I'm just curious to know. The only info I've...

Eldhrimnir
replies: 15 views: 1,593
Jules 28th February 2008

this site is terrible for my GAS...have been thinking in getting a mojo box to use for tracking and mixing. I'm happy with the...

bluemoon
replies: 1 views: 933
Jules 28th February 2008

Hello. I'm not sure if it is taboo or not for me to ask this, I am looking to set up a space here in Scotland for mixing, I...

jimmyz
replies: 9 views: 1,309
rjay 28th February 2008
replies: - views: -
pkautzsch 28th February 2008

I would like people to post how it is, in there own personal experience, that they have or have not succeeded is the music...

Kai Anders
replies: 15 views: 1,919
psycho_monkey 27th February 2008

Hi guys, I'm just now getting my equipment and I feel I've wasted a lot of time over the years smoking weed. I'm 22 now and I...

BalsamEtheridge
replies: 4 views: 2,025

Just wondering if anybody uses a SPL meter for sound level referencing and what might be a decent brand to look at getting. Thanks

Mike24
replies: 4 views: 852
deve 27th February 2008

YouTube - Behind the scenes in the recording studio with Miley Cyrus! recording of miley cyrus...what is that metal curve...

GlassPrisoner79
replies: 14 views: 1,397
larry b 27th February 2008

So finally after weeks of waiting and waiting I got my Ensemble today! The thing is amazing. Setup was a breeze, ran the...

jordanh
replies: 4 views: 1,297
eternally 27th February 2008

I'm wondering if someone can help me 'diagnose' this issue I'm having with my Leslie. I have a Leslie 900 amp in a Leslie 330...

manthe
replies: 3 views: 4,484
Han 27th February 2008

Does anybody know where I can get a tool/die to cut threads into a pipe for standard mic clips? Or at least what thread I am...

locosoundman
replies: 2 views: 2,757
RickZ 27th February 2008

So, it's a little embarrasing to just now me starting to understand the process of producing a track. Mixing is JUST as the name...

hduncan
replies: 1 views: 540
phillysoulman 27th February 2008

Hello, Since I couldn't find a nice recall sheet for the Vintech X73i, I made one. It's a thing of beauty, and if you think...

piotr
replies: 9 views: 2,049
JPeters86 27th February 2008

Hi!! - I thought there will be a specific forum in GearSlutz for my question; but I could not locate one. So, I'm here. I'm a...

Ashwin
replies: 7 views: 1,657
The Byre 27th February 2008

what do you recommend? I have a Alan Smart C2, Urei 1178, Drawmer 1960, Studer Comp/Limiter... not really happy with any...

pete
replies: 12 views: 9,589
studjo 27th February 2008

Hi! I recently heard the new Eagles Album "Long Road out of Eden". I felt amazed about the overall sound, F***ng...

Guruceta
replies: 5 views: 2,837
Guruceta 27th February 2008

...consolidate or modularize? Consolidation takes up less real estate, takes less work to get working, and is probably...

jelloyacket
replies: 9 views: 887
Rep 27th February 2008

Yes, sorry, another annoying "which dual pre-amp meets my requirements" thread. Basically I wanna take acoustic...

Niv
replies: 22 views: 1,852
dubrichie 27th February 2008

I'm starting to do my research for my Supersonic Drum Samples cymbal pack (free to existing users) and I was wondering what kind...

BLueROom
replies: 14 views: 1,974
Les 27th February 2008

I've been doing some thinking, here are the results: While I don't mind working my ass off for free/nearly nothing for a WHILE -...

primemeat64
replies: 153 views: 7,414
SkunkWorks 27th February 2008

Hi Guys, Was wondering if anybody could compare the in-built Ensemble pre's to anything else...or approximate their worth? As a...

primemeat64
replies: 5 views: 801
Francis Vaughan 27th February 2008

I am using a 001 and an audiofire 4 on the spdif connections. I have continual problems with clicks and pops. From what I have...

Heartfelt
replies: 16 views: 878
Heartfelt 27th February 2008

So, I bought a Focusrite ISA 428 with the A/D card today and I'm trying to figure out how to connect to my Digidesign 002R. I...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 11 views: 1,399
SoundCampaign 27th February 2008

I know the Novation Remote series has them, but I don't need all those pads/pots.. I just want a good quality midi controller...

jonnypowell
replies: 5 views: 1,513
jonnypowell 27th February 2008

Hi ther GS, I have a few questions for those in the know. What were the signal chains (vocals only) for these particular...

Marshall Oliver
replies: 2 views: 804

From what I hear and have read it used to be that there were venues/events where if a new group was good enough they could...

minipoodle
replies: 14 views: 1,350
peeder 27th February 2008
replies: 1 views: 1,243
BevvyB 27th February 2008

First let me say that Taxi is just one method of getting your music noticed, there is no substitute for touring to increase your...

lane thaw
replies: 9 views: 1,172
RCM - Ronan 27th February 2008

Hi All, Here's an OLD song my band recorded 15 years ago that I just had mastered for fun. It has it's mix issues for sure...

TCW
replies: 7 views: 787
TCW 27th February 2008

For the first time I have to mix a mandolin and a clean electric guitar. The mandolin is covering the guitar nicely, so it'll...

rockstar_josh
replies: 10 views: 6,961
Sigma 27th February 2008

The Pedal Pimp, aka Michael Patrick, gets "psycho-delic" with the Danelectro French Toast. Enjoy!

jammybastard
replies: 0 views: 636
jammybastard 27th February 2008

Howdy folks: Just curious about what some of the copyright issues are surrounding demo reels. I am a recording engineer and I...

locosoundman
replies: 8 views: 2,814
Tanglewood 27th February 2008

Hello, Maybe a stupid question, but one I don't know the answer to. Is there any point in installing a DXi version of a synth...

Mystical Potato
replies: 2 views: 794
Vogon 27th February 2008

I just turned on the unit ... it displays all zeros as opposed to the clock resolution ... the unit does not respond when any of...

Peter Juliano
replies: 2 views: 828
Peter Juliano 27th February 2008

So, I've read a couple people saying that they've "read" the SF12 won't get damaged by phantom power. However, I'm...

Benmrx
replies: 1 views: 810
numrologst 27th February 2008

Is it a good idea to buy used mics or is it something i should stay away from?

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 675
bigbone 27th February 2008

Hi, I'm doing a photo shoot thing that will involve the destruction of a Marshall stack. I need your "in good...

satox
replies: 0 views: 793
satox 27th February 2008

I just noticed that a whole line of dead pixels has appeared right across the screen on my MPC2500 - its still in warrenty - I...

Dave12345
replies: 8 views: 1,205
narcoman 27th February 2008

How does the Naked Eye Classic compare to the Royer 121? I'm mainly concerened with capturing really high gain guitar. There is...

DDH
replies: 0 views: 902
DDH 27th February 2008

Hello I'm considering upgrading the converters of my Digi002r. I'm debating between the Black Lion Mod and the RME...

gar_lei
replies: 8 views: 1,726
gar_lei 27th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search