The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for a small bass amp only to be used for recording. It seems impossible to find anything under 200W other then the...

Gordon -10
replies: 7 views: 688
Gordon -10 29th February 2008

vote for which of these plugs you think is the king, in terms of: 1: Sound quality 2: Flexibility 3: Ease of Use The options...

knifetheglitter
replies: 4 views: 644
analog modeling 29th February 2008

i'm posting this for a friend of a friend of mine. he is based in melbourne and is looking for somebody to mix his stuff, and...

audiothings
replies: 1 views: 594
audiothings 29th February 2008

I like the KRK RP5's at £230 UK price but have seen the Mackie HR 624 MKII's for sale at only £330 pair. Has anyone heard...

spare1
replies: 3 views: 2,496
Tommy-boy 29th February 2008

I want to output tracks individually to my board. For some reason, logic only wants to output mono tracks to stereo outs....

Jake Dempsey
replies: 22 views: 1,130
nativeaudio 29th February 2008

Heres the deal, I want to know if there is a considerable loss in sound quality by getting a module system vs the console. I'm...

rackdude
replies: 4 views: 1,147
sage691 29th February 2008

Okay....I've had a pile of Fostex T-20's for many years and now need to replace and augment. I've tried the new "Mkll"...

kbshearer
replies: 0 views: 722
kbshearer 29th February 2008

Hello, I am a huge Mutt Lange fan. I heard that he was was producing ACDC's new album but then their label shot that rumor down....

bigtex100
replies: 22 views: 3,719
bigtex100 29th February 2008

I've got an '84 Gibson explorer that I've decided to sell, and I want to make sure I don't under value it.

lowfreq33
replies: 2 views: 457
3waytie4last 29th February 2008

Does anyone have experience with these mics? The Superlux S241/U3 small diaphram mics? Superlux seems to have a bit of a cult...

TheArchitect
replies: 0 views: 2,417
TheArchitect 29th February 2008

Although they are many features ITB when tracking/mixing , what is the one feature that you could not stand to do without ? Mine...

AllAboutTone
replies: 5 views: 558
dwall 28th February 2008

Hi guys Does anyone know cinemags email? Im at work and the site keeps getting blocked for some reason. thanks

Docmattic
replies: 0 views: 401
Docmattic 28th February 2008

Anyone know the vocal chain for this track? (no guessing games please) I love how upfront her lead is and how it sits in the...

Jess Jackson
replies: 16 views: 1,114
bigbritain 28th February 2008

I've been fully analog in the past, using a loaded recording console and a tape machine with no Intel chips, firewire ports, or...

Red Dog
replies: 5 views: 843
u b k 28th February 2008

I currently have a Line 6 Toneport UX2 audio interface and a Behringer Xenyx 1622FX mixer--they are my only sources of preamp,...

Lunatique
replies: 11 views: 13,026
chrispick 28th February 2008

I know it's due out soon, but did anybody hear it at NAMM, beta test, etc? I need to pick up a piano library soon (east west...

kittyboy
replies: 1 views: 839
dwall 28th February 2008

Checking out the piano sample libraries and most seem to specialize in huge grand pianos which might not be such a great fit with...

kittyboy
replies: 2 views: 862
Pfraser 28th February 2008

1. Lets say I have a neve preamp and a mackie mixer. If I connect the neve preamp to the mixer's aux send and stereo return....

reinvention.of.man
replies: 4 views: 939
severe 28th February 2008

Ok, so I'm toying with the idea of selling off all my gear and building an "Emulated Studio". My business has turned...

The Studio RI
replies: 12 views: 1,188
The Studio RI 28th February 2008

Um, I think this is his newest album... besides the point though. Wtf is up with this record. Are my ears playing tricks on me,...

Pfraser
replies: 3 views: 867
thx1138 28th February 2008

anyone out there know what microphone John Balance used for his vocals? i'm talking about later Coil like on Musick To Play in...

jaguarsg
replies: 0 views: 906
jaguarsg 28th February 2008

SO I'm mixing ITB with protools m-powered. My tracks sound pretty good individually but when they all get put together it becomes...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 34 views: 5,179
Andreas G 28th February 2008

I just this mic on ebay, it resembles a d12, and was wondering if anyone had some info on it.

Gone 6 days now
replies: 0 views: 494
Gone 6 days now 28th February 2008

Beware of Paypal. A buyer can buy something from you, Pay with a Mastercard...... you get the money and all seems ok...... Then,...

PMoshay
replies: 41 views: 2,746
Ethan Winer 28th February 2008

How many times have you guys thought about changing plugs after frustratingly dealing with the draconion sales/usage policies...

deuce42
replies: 10 views: 1,759
gregohb 28th February 2008

I have a very strange problem that I need help with. I was sampling an 808 today with my fireface 400. I found that I was...

kedbear
replies: 1 views: 519
kedbear 28th February 2008

Is anybody else here experiencing this? It leaves GR3 useless for a live setting. You change presets and the sound fades in -...

miercoles
replies: 2 views: 855
miercoles 28th February 2008

I just picked up a DBX 160-XT compresser that seems to add a little noise when I turn up the output gain. I don't think it's a...

TheBeast
replies: 2 views: 951
TheBeast 28th February 2008

Hi guys , I have the DBX 160x and I love what it does on vocals. The only thing that bothers me is the hiss it adds. So my...

ThomasWho
replies: 15 views: 3,071
manthe 28th February 2008

I just lucked in to a Maestro PS-1B Phase Shifter. This is the rare one with the speed knob on it. It is in almost mint condition...

manthe
replies: 4 views: 2,721
dbbubba 28th February 2008

I wasn't sure if this was the right forum for this, but it relates to the gear they used, so I thought I'd start here. On a quiz...

Led
replies: 13 views: 1,395
larry b 28th February 2008

When ever I ask this question I get the same answer: "I have the 7602 and I love the EQ." Well, the 7622 doesn't have...

redddog
replies: 12 views: 2,108
Chris 28th February 2008

Hi guys and gals! I wanna freshen up / expand my music theory knowledge. Are there any good sites on the net that could help...

thx1138
replies: 2 views: 544
paultools 28th February 2008

I am mainly looking at these for line mixing to replace my Mixwizard, although the extra mic pres are a total bonus. From what I...

DRC
replies: 8 views: 1,199
Jimbo 28th February 2008

I've been using a samsung slider and find i'm getting really annoyed at the predictive text. Whats a good (thin) phone,...

Umlaaat
replies: 30 views: 2,235
woodfoot 28th February 2008

this came up in another thread: what system have you run across that really puts your mixes to the test? could be your...

Stevil
replies: 14 views: 1,641
gurubuzz 28th February 2008

Here's royer121 against akgc414 on drum overheads and royer 122v against an cadvx2 on drum mono room. Signal chain is api3124+...

deve
replies: 1 views: 1,130
deve 28th February 2008

Hey everyone, I just got my Yamaha MG 10/2c yesterday.I hooked up my mixer to my delta 44 and got the microphone out to the card...

mikeon
replies: 1 views: 1,556
mikeon 28th February 2008

Hi, I would like to know how professionals make offers to the customers inquiry. Lets say a Band calls you and asks for mixing...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 21 views: 2,066
BevvyB 28th February 2008

Is it possible to connect/convert the ADAT-S/MUX outputs of the Rosetta 800 to the S/Pdif input of an Digi 002, so I could record...

G-Spot
replies: 2 views: 704
G-Spot 28th February 2008

I am projecting the technical equipment in two new radio-broadcast studios for a local radiostation, and I wondered if anyone...

Trond
replies: 0 views: 489
Trond 28th February 2008

I have 16 outs of MY D/A into the Folcrom and the stereo outs of the Folcrom back into a pair of A/D's... Where it gets...

Umlaaat
replies: 10 views: 1,251
Nu-tra 28th February 2008

Hey Greg, I just got The Veronica's "Hook Me Up" off iTunes... WOW! This is totally not the type of thing you'd...

audiomichael
replies: 13 views: 2,103
Greg Wells 28th February 2008

Hi, I tried to A/B some mics at the local stores but they never let me A/B all at once so here i am. I am assembling a small...

MelOdeus
replies: 21 views: 1,621
SyncSailor 28th February 2008

How many people here are so used to saving so often they don't think about it, thus finding themselves always hitting Save on a...

colinmiller
replies: 7 views: 745
rackdude 28th February 2008

Hi All, This is a re-attempt of a previous thread... Here are two mixes of an OLD recording of my band. The mastering service...

TCW
replies: 2 views: 614
TCW 28th February 2008
replies: 1 views: 761
Jeff Juliano 28th February 2008

So I'm about to buy a Royer 121 for Gat Cabs... Just wondering some of the ways the opposite side of the mic from the Cab is...

Adagio12
replies: 1 views: 487
NathanEldred 28th February 2008

Is there a good place in LA to buy exotic stringed instruments? I know there's McCabes, but it's more guitars and things. I'm...

audiomichael
replies: 5 views: 846
audiomichael 28th February 2008

so i've been tracking some heavy pantera-ish/dream theater-ish tracks with running double kik drums heavy distorted mesa's set to...

GlassPrisoner79
replies: 12 views: 954
dbbubba 28th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search