The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Based on a thought from another thread, I decided to make a test to see how small of a volume difference we can all hear. I...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 13 views: 1,750
Mixerman 1st March 2008

I've decided on the ATB, but I'm having trouble knowing which one to get. I record rock/pop bands, and singer/songwiter stuff....

uptoolate
replies: 13 views: 1,119
uptoolate 1st March 2008

Hi everyone, I'm about to briefly be passing by the US, and am going to take advantage of the great prices/strong pound and...

yiblik
replies: 4 views: 710
marcus 1st March 2008

Hi all, After recently getting paid for my first big commision I am looking to upgrade my studio setup. As is I have the...

jjharvey
replies: 4 views: 936
MarkRB 1st March 2008

Is there a way for the faders and knobs to run as a master controller for nuendo?

rackdude
replies: 0 views: 709
rackdude 1st March 2008

Alright, so I have been messing around with stuff for about 2 years... and bam! I really want to take things to the next level. I...

rackdude
replies: 6 views: 1,415
rackdude 1st March 2008
replies: 0 views: 1,439
LackOfIntelect 1st March 2008

Which is better for synths and strings? I'd like to have hammer action for the piano work, but I'll be doing more synths than...

shakespearesmans
replies: 10 views: 12,567
dan p 1st March 2008

Anyone got it scanned or is there a pdf on the intynet floating about? Is it worth the hassle of ordering a back issue...

china jam
replies: 3 views: 2,336
china jam 1st March 2008

Other than the obvious DSP hit, what are the potential pitfalls of tracking/overdubbing with ADC switched on in PTHD 7? I...

Worlez
replies: 29 views: 3,423
Worlez 1st March 2008

I hear alot of love from the Sonnox Limiter on this board. I am looking into getting out of Waves L1 (yeah I know) and into...

Energie
replies: 2 views: 696
phillysoulman 1st March 2008

Hey, I've got this old piano that I know nothing about and never use because it's mechanics are iffy and its out of tune. I'm...

Pfraser
replies: 5 views: 560
PlugHead 1st March 2008

what I mean is to use a DAW's eq, reverb, panning, routing for a life show. Assuming that I can get the latency down to 4ms, and...

mrdosun
replies: 9 views: 5,778
MarkRB 1st March 2008

You have an audio track with a mono sample panned center. You have an audio track with a stereo sample panned center and sounding...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 1,912
TheRealRoach 1st March 2008

I am looking for a good LPF/HPF plugin. A free one would be nice, but not a requirement. I just don't want to load up an entire...

manthe
replies: 2 views: 1,141
manthe 1st March 2008

In the "old days" seemed I would have every one grab faders and we would do it. Now ITB, I tend to get the mix...

DDD
replies: 38 views: 2,682
DDD 1st March 2008

Hello, I sell Lavry DA10 completly new with his original box, manuals, etc. It was used very seldomly in my smoke free mastering...

davedstudio
replies: 2 views: 558
rackdude 1st March 2008

From my perspective, Don Mclean coined the phrase, the day the music died. He just missed the date. IMHO it was 1990 or so,...

loopy
replies: 66 views: 2,409
indravayu 29th February 2008

So I just had one of those "why did I do that?" moments. I've been using M-S on a lot of things, and doing it during...

Corran
replies: 8 views: 1,371
tINY 29th February 2008

Hello men and women, i heard that TC Electornics brought out the new Powercore X8 with 14 Plugins. And it's hard to find good...

Eisbude
replies: 0 views: 610
Eisbude 29th February 2008

I was just looking at the TB-303 Thread... I have owned a PRO One and Now am working on a broken SH-101... TB-303 is an...

Alex Specht
replies: 19 views: 1,585
triez 29th February 2008

Hey y'all. Here's my scenario: I've been using a Digimax FS 8-channel preamp/converter as my converters for awhile, feeding into...

heavi5ide
replies: 0 views: 1,889
heavi5ide 29th February 2008

A Celtic or lever harp, (with approximately 30 strings) is needed for a benefit gig in Little Rock, Tuesday March 18. The harpist...

uncle duncan
replies: 0 views: 712
uncle duncan 29th February 2008

If you write the music for a song but tow other people write the lyrics, is it split 50% - music 25% to the other two?

Umlaaat
replies: 6 views: 1,370
RKrizman 29th February 2008

anyone know the difference (if there is one) between the Marshall "G12 Vintage" speaker (made by celestion) and the...

swempa
replies: 1 views: 2,376
emeline-rec 29th February 2008

I want to replace the sub-par heads (kick, toms and snare) on my Pearl Rhythm Travelor kit to increase attack and punchiness....

emptyman
replies: 11 views: 4,028
mltamisin 29th February 2008

Hello all, I'm new to the recording game (relatively) and want to update some of my gear. I'm using a crappy firewire box...

JDavisNJ
replies: 16 views: 2,363
jamsmith 29th February 2008

Hey all, I just received a new Fathead ribbon mic in the mail and I plan on trying it out tonight during a session for a male...

CharlieSFS
replies: 2 views: 616
CharlieSFS 29th February 2008

Im trying to side chain a live kick drum to a live bass guitar. Maybe it's not the best idea but im having problems making things...

Bluemoa
replies: 1 views: 614
tINY 29th February 2008

So, a company just got back to me via email when i was asking about a motu 8pre price - and offered me the Focusrite Octopre for...

-Noodles-
replies: 8 views: 1,810
recall 29th February 2008

Do you use your EQ more to emphasize a frequency that seems to define an instrument (the frequency that seems to pop out and...

hduncan
replies: 32 views: 2,142
hduncan 29th February 2008

I have resisted coming over here due to the ever-present danger of all this expensive gear I can't afford. But I have bitten...

John Willett
replies: 64 views: 3,590
George Necola 29th February 2008

i'm getting ready to jump into a 'upgrade' frenzy after years of strictly digital music production and performance and i would...

rekloos
replies: 3 views: 5,224
rekloos 29th February 2008

Week Ending Feb. 24, 2008: The Case Of The Missing #2 Album - Chart Watch

drmmrboy
replies: 1 views: 620
kadeemusic 29th February 2008

Has anyone here bought this box? How does it compare to the reissure LA2A? I heard the 2-1176 box is not as nice as a single...

guitoffee
replies: 4 views: 1,480
[email protected] 29th February 2008

I go to sleep listening to my iPod (helps clear my head of the song I was working on during the day/evening). Even on the lowest...

audiomichael
replies: 4 views: 769
joeq 29th February 2008

I must say I'm enjoying AD a lot even though I'm still getting to grips with it (day one!) What a great song-writing tool. ...

Blast9
replies: 12 views: 5,505
Methlab 29th February 2008

Anyone auditioned or owns the Horizon Mic?

emkay
replies: 3 views: 631
uptoolate 29th February 2008

Any news on the GTM as of late..?? Was hoping they would start popping up after AES.. Geoff, any info or updates appreciated..

heyman
replies: 2 views: 1,103
Geoff_T 29th February 2008

happy birthday... hope I'm not the only one! Do you do anything spectacular musically or audio wise on this every 4 year event?...

Pfraser
replies: 0 views: 489
Pfraser 29th February 2008

Hello everyone. I had a look at the converters thread. Someone said that Primus recordings suck, everyone knows that. Alanis as...

Beardhead
replies: 6 views: 1,922
daveway 29th February 2008

what does the 'Q' stand for in equaliser bandwidth terms?

josha
replies: 7 views: 706
Blast9 29th February 2008

I am currently "away from home" and therefore only have a very small setup here, however I have a craving for some...

Gummo
replies: 0 views: 512
Gummo 29th February 2008

Hi guys. Im after a pre with converters. Got a thousand bucks. Would like to have got a mini me but i think ive lucked...

elfy
replies: 3 views: 602
DeepSpace 29th February 2008

I was going thru the old CD collection looking for new reference audio this last week and ended up bringing INXS'...

James Meeker
replies: 22 views: 3,056
guittarzzan 29th February 2008

Just FYI. I had been checking into these devices for the last several months. Extremely well regarded in the high end listening...

squeegybug
replies: 2 views: 2,533
squeegybug 29th February 2008

Hey guys I'm wondering if my amp set up has enough power/volume for medium size venues. The typical rock show clubs, some...

capkutay
replies: 1 views: 659
NS10Fan 29th February 2008

I know EQ and lowering the attack and other techniques like that are used to put drums further back in the mix. What reverb do...

heisleyamor
replies: 9 views: 1,257
chrispick 29th February 2008

What kind of drum kit do you use to record or just plain out own? I use my tama starclassic performer. POST SOME...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 993
orange 29th February 2008

Hi all! Yesterday I got an offer to buy a MOTU 828 MkII for about 630$, which is a pretty decent deal here in Sweden. Now I...

Eldhrimnir
replies: 3 views: 602
Eldhrimnir 29th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search