The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm new here , so I tread carefully !! biasbubble Everything Louder Than Everything Else

biasbubble
replies: 23 views: 1,809
FMNYC 3rd March 2008

I don't know if any of you enjoyed this album as I have. You may find this link interesting even if you didn't: Black...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 1 views: 735
cassiopamusic 3rd March 2008
replies: 2 views: 481
sada10 3rd March 2008

hey all , im writing this thread in hope of obtaining informatin on programs or jsut business and technical aspects of sound...

*CISKO*
replies: 0 views: 555
*CISKO* 3rd March 2008

hey there, quick question that im sure will be answered shortly... im using an ICON console with PT 7.3.1 and i really like using...

knifetheglitter
replies: 4 views: 2,242
knifetheglitter 3rd March 2008

Was thinking about getting an outboard reverb unit instead of going with plugins. Can users recommend a great all around usage...

Mike24
replies: 3 views: 1,020
surflounge 3rd March 2008

Bear with me as I attempt to get this question right. Bitten by the bug of the moment, perhaps, I am looking to incorporate at...

Magpel
replies: 10 views: 1,654
Magpel 3rd March 2008

The only reason I ask is because of the thickness - If I were to use 8 inividual cables, the pile of cable would be about...

Midiguy
replies: 6 views: 1,118
allencollins 3rd March 2008

i just picked up a central station and i am getting some major latency while tracking with it while going into its spdif inputs....

maskedman72
replies: 11 views: 643
allencollins 3rd March 2008

Hey Everyone, Anyone know who the dealer is in Canada for Cascade Microphones ?? I'd like to get my hands on a Fathead... ...

sanjari
replies: 3 views: 1,085
johnnyjellybean 3rd March 2008

I was just wondering if the whole latency thing with the UAD-1 plugs are covered by the latency compensation in Pro Tools HD.. I...

RobbyPowell
replies: 1 views: 542
Never1 3rd March 2008

I just got a raw 501 module and hope to get it racked with input transformers and op amps on the outputs power etc. Appreciate...

chet.d
replies: 0 views: 774
chet.d 3rd March 2008

I need a new pinchroller (aandrukrol), for an Otari mx5050 8 track. Anyone know where I can find one of these babies? I am in...

miqer
replies: 2 views: 657
miqer 3rd March 2008

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! (PDF file) What do you reckon..? This will...

Dubreak
replies: 0 views: 704
Dubreak 3rd March 2008

i will need an 8 channel convertor to feed a fulcrom from a digi002 via adat and i am wondering what the options are out there...

maskedman72
replies: 11 views: 7,034
travisbrown 3rd March 2008

Anybody know where to get some cool blues drum loops that I can use in structure FREE? I"m not too keen on midi and rex...

johnwayne
replies: 0 views: 1,136
johnwayne 3rd March 2008

Anyone know of any techs that service analogue consoles? I've got a Soundcraft 1600 that needs a once over.

yipshee
replies: 6 views: 264
yipshee 3rd March 2008

EL-8XM EL-8M EL-8SX EL-8S Im only recording Vocal....and i know that most of you ( and i do ) agree that mono source = mono...

Martel80
replies: 2 views: 1,457
gregohb 3rd March 2008

Hi, I've been a GS-reader for a while, but this is my first post here. Could anyone help me with some cable questions: 1....

Koba
replies: 10 views: 3,580
Koba 3rd March 2008

eBay Bares Its Ugly New Face by Timothy Church posted on: March 02, 2008 eBay Bares Its Ugly New Face - Seeking...

3rd&4thT
replies: 3 views: 1,037
Don S 3rd March 2008

speaking strictly in generalities (not debating quality, or comparing specific pedals/plugs) where do you prefer to have your...

eor
replies: 5 views: 813
TEMAS 3rd March 2008

Ok, just got an Otari MX5050 8 track (with dbx units). I am totally NEW at tape. Used to have a fostex 8 track, about 15 years...

miqer
replies: 0 views: 1,552
miqer 3rd March 2008

Got a couple projects in Tracktion that I want to switch over to Logic, about 24 tracks of audio per project. When I'm exporting...

kittyboy
replies: 8 views: 1,082
kittyboy 3rd March 2008

Hi all, I don't know whether this is a common technique or not, but I just came across it by pretty much by accident this morning...

Sunim Koria
replies: 1 views: 1,415
Kiwiburger 3rd March 2008

Ok, don't want to start a DAW summing war here, but I noticed one strange thing exchaing OMF files between DP and Logic. I...

judah
replies: 3 views: 854
judah 3rd March 2008

Will the PDI-03 work with receiving a line level signal from a guitar preamp (e.g. Boss GT-6 or Line6 POD) or does it have to be...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 7 views: 1,189
Zorran 3rd March 2008

Anyone know what the main difference between these mics are? besides one is tube and the other isn't. Whats better for what...

pikapikapi
replies: 1 views: 1,371
pikapikapi 3rd March 2008

whats a general number of vocals takes you guys prefer to get, even when the first one was dead on? iv been a fan of the "if...

cassiopamusic
replies: 7 views: 747
Jayro_Rockola 3rd March 2008

Trent Reznor on Year Zero, Planting Clues, and What's Ludicrous About Being a Musician Today This is quite a long and...

JDN
replies: 14 views: 2,778
soundrick 3rd March 2008

Anyone ever feel that a song could be much more interesting if it were not as "perfect" as it is? I just heard a new...

smtb987
replies: 2 views: 796
Bob Olhsson 3rd March 2008

I'm upgrading interfaces soon and would like to get decent pres and a/d converter in 1 interface. If A/D is not that great on the...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 802
heisleyamor 3rd March 2008

Clarification: What I am trying to get a feel for is how people perceive latency issues while using different converters for...

Seamus TM
replies: 1 views: 533
asagaai 3rd March 2008

Hopefully you guys can shed some light on this for me. I am running Nuendo On a Mac G4 powerbook right now. RME FF800 is the...

passenger
replies: 17 views: 1,205
1/2 Normal 3rd March 2008

Anyone know where to get one? I can't make one- I am electronically tarded! THANKS!

whitepapagold
replies: 0 views: 647
whitepapagold 3rd March 2008

Hello I need help with vocal recording - schedule ... We are working on vocals for long time and we have lot of problems so we...

gore
replies: 13 views: 1,102
TheBSper 3rd March 2008
replies: 8 views: 792
NathanEldred 3rd March 2008

Hey all, my headphones just got crushed by an assistant at the studio (!) So, they're done now, but I was looking for an excuse...

jredrecording
replies: 30 views: 3,911
HeavyG 3rd March 2008

Can any Neotek Elan users tell me about the sound of the channel strip itself - compared to what's out there? I imagine it's a...

indie
replies: 2 views: 1,235
princeplanet 3rd March 2008

Hello all. I kinda hate to ask this question, because it seems like something I should know hidz, but I would rather ask a...

sluttygearhere
replies: 15 views: 3,004
UnDeFiNeD 3rd March 2008

A guy at the Sonar forums posted about this little app and I am hooked. Synthesia It's pretty much like guitar hero but...

DontLetMeDrown
replies: 6 views: 1,028
Ben J 3rd March 2008

Okay I ran out of money while building the studio and need to invest into the world's quietest window air conditioner until next...

stresstour
replies: 1 views: 1,794
travisbrown 3rd March 2008

hi i just purchased a apogee duet and im trying to record in on the instrument line in an all i hear is faint guitar an sum sort...

papers08
replies: 3 views: 733
chk027 3rd March 2008
replies: 26 views: 1,772
big country 3rd March 2008

i'm looking for a rotary speaker emulation fx pedal to get that hammond type guitar sound, should i go for a analog chorus pedal...

yuppie
replies: 15 views: 4,429
InstituteOfNoise 3rd March 2008
replies: 9 views: 9,287
rockstar_josh 3rd March 2008

I think one NS10 tweeter is either attenuated or just not as bright, but before ordering some replacement NS10 tweeters, I wanted...

tubeman
replies: 2 views: 604
tubeman 3rd March 2008

Have a look @ the site - says AU portin g project terminated :-( Booooooooo :-( High-end plug-ins for Pro Tools

duckoff
replies: 2 views: 721
duckoff 3rd March 2008

I realize there are two camps when it comes to the NS-10's and I'd love it if this didn't turn into yet another thread arguing...

Silentstudios
replies: 4 views: 672
Silentstudios 3rd March 2008

Hi guys, I have a strange request. I am currently mixing my first full length album and I am on the first song. I cannot seem...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 50 views: 3,359
BrandRecordingCo 2nd March 2008

I've heard it mentioned a couple places but I've seemed to have missed it. Steve www.mojopie.com

ozraves
replies: 12 views: 3,370
Empty Planet 2nd March 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search