The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

sorry if this is posted in the wrong section... plz move if needed I'm looking for that thread where they joked about the...

Jason Poulin
replies: 18 views: 2,945
JPeters86 4th March 2008

Ive Been hearing latly a lot of dream theater albums like 'train of thought","Six Degrees of inner turbulence"...

Ofer
replies: 13 views: 2,728
videoteque 4th March 2008

this query relates more to differences in working with outboard stuff, comps, eqs, pres, summing devices ect... does symphony...

[email protected]
replies: 12 views: 1,148
TornadoTed 4th March 2008

I'v heard so many good things about A - DESIGNE REDDI but I have already 3 di in my rack : UA6176 , FOCUSRITE 430MKII and the...

SAGABEBA
replies: 4 views: 616
SAGABEBA 4th March 2008

You looking for that huge sound, this is your change! The most beautiful Series 10 in the world and best maintained (says by the...

Edax
replies: 0 views: 1,624
Edax 4th March 2008
replies: 3 views: 731
dokushoka 4th March 2008

I need a relatively cheap way to have reverb for my vocalists while tracking. I'm using Logic 8 with 2247>Great River...

Umlaaat
replies: 41 views: 5,646
Umlaaat 4th March 2008

Hello all.........i'm looking to get a da/ad in the same(ish) class as apogee but for a little less cash.....at least 8 ins is...

iamproof
replies: 2 views: 540
daillman 4th March 2008

I’m having a brain cramp - mezed - can anyone help me out? (edit - i figured it out - nevermind.... how do i delete...

mixerguy
replies: 0 views: 678
mixerguy 4th March 2008

what do you think of that combo? I want a bright powerful sound. I was leaning towards a p solo or grace 101 , but wonder If I...

kincept
replies: 6 views: 888
kincept 4th March 2008

Anybody using mic in and mic pres with phantom power in TT Patchbay? anything to be aware or any potencial problems with...

Fuel
replies: 5 views: 785
Fuel 4th March 2008

So i recently bought a Royer R-121, and it came with a great return policy....basically can be returned at anytime for a full...

Losingreality
replies: 28 views: 1,452
oldgreensock 4th March 2008

Hey peeps. A teething prob with my new rig. Im using M-Powered now. Monitoring DA through my Rosetta. What I cant work out...

Parabola
replies: 1 views: 490
Parabola 4th March 2008

Should reverb be applied before compression or vice versa? This is for lead vocals.

strings
replies: 10 views: 1,498
wheever 4th March 2008

Has anyone had any experience converting digital tracks to tape? We want that tape analog sound and was recording at a friends...

eyezenears
replies: 1 views: 683
vernier 4th March 2008

i just ordered my rode nt1a from ebay and just got it in today. i cant really test it out right now becuase of the conditions in...

andyhsong
replies: 3 views: 4,220
Surp 4th March 2008

Hey Everyone So I need to get myself a proper studio desk. Idealy, the Jerker from Ikea would be the best. But this is now...

BeatsB
replies: 8 views: 1,041
Screwdio 4th March 2008

i have been searching around and have not found any info on the differences in the mk-012's / mc-012's / mc-012's-01 etc. i know...

guitardom
replies: 8 views: 731
A LaMere 4th March 2008

Hey All, A friend passed this site on to me and I was a bit shocked. What am I missing here? Isn't this just another form of...

Brent
replies: 0 views: 937
Brent 4th March 2008

Hi I`m looking for a bass synth. Would be awesome if I could change patches via midi pedalboard. Any opinions?

LackOfIntelect
replies: 15 views: 1,119
dan p 4th March 2008

Wich brand of v30 speakers does mesa use in their recto 4x12 cabs? Celestion?

LackOfIntelect
replies: 2 views: 553
guitardom 4th March 2008

MC Hammer is back! DanceJam – The largest dance floor on the planet! Sort of, well, gave me a laugh for a few...

BevvyB
replies: 1 views: 534
travisbrown 4th March 2008

Promoting an artist, the next step - your thoughts? I've gotten a lot of good advice in the past few months. . . and the...

Pasta4lnch
replies: 2 views: 691
marcus 4th March 2008

Hi I have had a Hedd for about 3 months, and have been processing mix using tape and pentode-generally with settings between 3...

asagaai
replies: 0 views: 501
asagaai 4th March 2008

So much great stuff.... Interview: Glen Ballard | Crazed Hits Interview: Jimmy Iovine | Crazed Hits Interview: Rob Cavallo |...

brisvegas
replies: 16 views: 2,376
brisvegas 4th March 2008

Hi, Some Mastering Engineer once told me one could know that a CD is a RED BOOK conform CD by seing the CD player count...

analographi
replies: 8 views: 3,215
anguswoodhead 4th March 2008

My dad needs some 1/2" 8 track tapes transfered to multitrack sessions. The tapes are old. PM me for details.

Jake Dempsey
replies: 0 views: 516
Jake Dempsey 4th March 2008

Hey guys I was wondering what kind of strings people use on Ovations. I'm not sure if some strings work better for the...

Baderup99
replies: 16 views: 13,605
allencollins 3rd March 2008

I guess this thread is just a sanity check for me. I have an opportunity for a trade with a local guy here. Basic ally, he has...

manthe
replies: 16 views: 861
manthe 3rd March 2008

Hi I'm looking for an analog filter to use on loops/groups and mainly my VA synths to add warmth and low end but I want also...

mr_lerer
replies: 17 views: 1,952
Sam an huel 3rd March 2008

Ok, I am looking for a Mic that is in the $1200-1500 for this vocalist: The Sum | Indieheaven | Discover The Future of Music |...

chris777
replies: 7 views: 667
chris777 3rd March 2008

when going spdif out of my digi002 to the spdif input on the cs, there is bad latency. is this normal? the workaround is to...

maskedman72
replies: 11 views: 771
DivineMusic 3rd March 2008

Alright, so I got a schoeps mk41 as the brightest mic I got, but it's just not full enough *probably because its a SDC*, so my...

rackdude
replies: 15 views: 2,877
TonyBelmont 3rd March 2008

I'm new here , so I tread carefully !! biasbubble Everything Louder Than Everything Else

biasbubble
replies: 23 views: 1,807
FMNYC 3rd March 2008

I don't know if any of you enjoyed this album as I have. You may find this link interesting even if you didn't: Black...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 1 views: 735
cassiopamusic 3rd March 2008
replies: 2 views: 481
sada10 3rd March 2008

hey all , im writing this thread in hope of obtaining informatin on programs or jsut business and technical aspects of sound...

*CISKO*
replies: 0 views: 555
*CISKO* 3rd March 2008

hey there, quick question that im sure will be answered shortly... im using an ICON console with PT 7.3.1 and i really like using...

knifetheglitter
replies: 4 views: 2,242
knifetheglitter 3rd March 2008

Was thinking about getting an outboard reverb unit instead of going with plugins. Can users recommend a great all around usage...

Mike24
replies: 3 views: 1,020
surflounge 3rd March 2008

Bear with me as I attempt to get this question right. Bitten by the bug of the moment, perhaps, I am looking to incorporate at...

Magpel
replies: 10 views: 1,654
Magpel 3rd March 2008

The only reason I ask is because of the thickness - If I were to use 8 inividual cables, the pile of cable would be about...

Midiguy
replies: 6 views: 1,118

i just picked up a central station and i am getting some major latency while tracking with it while going into its spdif inputs....

maskedman72
replies: 11 views: 642

Hey Everyone, Anyone know who the dealer is in Canada for Cascade Microphones ?? I'd like to get my hands on a Fathead... ...

sanjari
replies: 3 views: 1,085
johnnyjellybean 3rd March 2008

I was just wondering if the whole latency thing with the UAD-1 plugs are covered by the latency compensation in Pro Tools HD.. I...

RobbyPowell
replies: 1 views: 542
Never1 3rd March 2008

I just got a raw 501 module and hope to get it racked with input transformers and op amps on the outputs power etc. Appreciate...

chet.d
replies: 0 views: 774
chet.d 3rd March 2008

I need a new pinchroller (aandrukrol), for an Otari mx5050 8 track. Anyone know where I can find one of these babies? I am in...

miqer
replies: 2 views: 656
miqer 3rd March 2008

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! (PDF file) What do you reckon..? This will...

Dubreak
replies: 0 views: 704
Dubreak 3rd March 2008

i will need an 8 channel convertor to feed a fulcrom from a digi002 via adat and i am wondering what the options are out there...

maskedman72
replies: 11 views: 7,032
travisbrown 3rd March 2008

Anybody know where to get some cool blues drum loops that I can use in structure FREE? I"m not too keen on midi and rex...

johnwayne
replies: 0 views: 1,135
johnwayne 3rd March 2008

Anyone know of any techs that service analogue consoles? I've got a Soundcraft 1600 that needs a once over.

yipshee
replies: 6 views: 264
yipshee 3rd March 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search