The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I will be receiving 2 germ comps. this week to demo. I have read some past posts on them. My question is, since it's been out...

engmix
replies: 3 views: 2,077
CorkyTart 7th March 2008

After reading the intresting troll on "why does everyone want to be the same", I thought I'd ask the obvious. Since...

Jim Williams
replies: 94 views: 9,814
cjogo 7th March 2008

I've decided to build my own plate reverb. There is a lot of great info out there and it seems pretty simple over all. I've...

manthe
replies: 18 views: 3,766
big country 7th March 2008

99.9% of the stuff i do uses snare and kick and tom samples. my question is how should i line them up to get the best...

maskedman72
replies: 8 views: 1,016
Protools Guy 7th March 2008

I've been curious for a long time, but no one has given me a satisfactory answer - even my professors in college. I'm wondering...

ergalthema
replies: 1 views: 498
kelldammit 7th March 2008

Saw this yesterday: Rare Neve 44 Analogue Audio Mixing Console 22ch 44126 - (eBay.ca item 360029207257 end time 09-Mar-08...

PlugHead
replies: 2 views: 1,978
chandlersonic 6th March 2008

Hey, just wonderin´ do you guys send drum reverbs through the drum comp (sub-mix) or just straight out to the master...? Is it...

Anselmo
replies: 1 views: 514
duckoff 6th March 2008

I see these going for around a grand. What's the consensus on them? Wondering if they are great for bass like the real...

Dopamine
replies: 7 views: 1,665
vernier 6th March 2008

Hi all, I'm looking for a darker LDC to balance my small locker. I'm looking at approximately $1.5k as my budget. This mic...

Me_Likey
replies: 15 views: 1,666
pkautzsch 6th March 2008

After close to a dozen years of letting my health go south, I picked back up with a balanced diet and exercise. I didn't want to...

manthe
replies: 6 views: 1,406
tbrault 6th March 2008

I've recorded some drums with a lot of spring reverb using the Vermona Retroverb with a L/R setting that reverses the phase on...

Ivandovich
replies: 2 views: 862
Kiwiburger 6th March 2008

this is not a better or worse thread... here is the question. I had a Mini-me and a Trak2 for several years. the Mic pres...

russellwolff
replies: 56 views: 5,143
Audio Hombre 6th March 2008

Can anyone explain me which advantages a MADI connection is giving me instead of using FW?? THX Mr.Holmes

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 10 views: 4,064
Doc Mixwell 6th March 2008

I have a few questions any good info would help. Please don't give me the go to a pro studio line. I live in the south...

127Riot
replies: 13 views: 3,876
CompEq 6th March 2008

Somebody was telling me about this Royer ribbon with tube-based active electronics and that it was the nuts for female vocal. ...

RKrizman
replies: 5 views: 1,526
RKrizman 6th March 2008

Anybody here work on this? Just picked this cd up and im loving it!

Andrew07
replies: 3 views: 538
rob S 6th March 2008

Hey all, I just got my new Apogee Duet. Awesome sound, installation was a breeze, and great design. I was happy to see "Made...

kozsak
replies: 0 views: 1,322
kozsak 6th March 2008

I've been running some room acoustic tests with Real Traps "Sonar" test session. My room exhibits a really deep null...

davet
replies: 31 views: 4,805
Ethan Winer 6th March 2008

Hi all-- I have an RNC, and like it a lot, but I'm finding it annoying to use because of the need to patch in bump boxes to...

wshaw
replies: 7 views: 1,329
jeremy.c. 6th March 2008

I am looking to purchase a better than decent channel strip to record vocals... I've heard that the Universal Audio LA610 is...

SoundProofStudio
replies: 6 views: 1,108
TOFT 6th March 2008

I have AD16x and now I want to bye apogee DA16x so please tell me if anyone Is selling.

acosev
replies: 1 views: 776
Trancetones 6th March 2008

Guys i feel like an alcoholic. Doing mostly hard rock music i've struggled with giving the mix that huge sound. I started using...

DP40oz
replies: 46 views: 6,095
Jules 6th March 2008

I apologize if this has been over discussed, but I have been searching for the past 2-3 hours trying to find answers on RTAS vs....

Dizzi45Z
replies: 14 views: 3,271
jmarkham 6th March 2008

Hi, I work for a studio and I'm looking for a bookkeeping program to use. We've recently changed a lot of things and our old...

mrguitarguy
replies: 3 views: 3,820
Taproot 6th March 2008

I've been using the stock "preamps" in my firepod. I'm looking to get something better. Unfortunately I don't have the...

mikemillinator
replies: 8 views: 909
warhead 6th March 2008

Does anyone here mix down to DAT anymore? I was reminiscing and remembered the good old panasonic dat players. I actually...

engmix
replies: 1 views: 670
TheBluesBrother 6th March 2008

So I searched around hear and automate and plugin's aren't listed together at all. So I ask, I roughly know how automate in the...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 4 views: 608
larry b 6th March 2008

I need my vintage u87 serviced. Have any of you had any experience with both James Gangwer and the Neumann Service Dept.? Who...

NandoOg7
replies: 3 views: 1,485
Musiclab 6th March 2008

I heard this song a few years ago and loved it. Got hold of it again today and was listening. I liked it, not as much as I did...

Weirwood
replies: 7 views: 1,258
videoteque 6th March 2008

So i have recently decided to change my very basic setup and get a few pieces of gear that would make it a little more hands on....

Lexington
replies: 0 views: 588
Lexington 6th March 2008

What is a decent starting point when placing a sub in your control room? I have a treated room, sitting 38% of the length of the...

fooman
replies: 6 views: 791

From what i have been reading, it seems that certain pieces of audio equipment have a strong performance/price correlation...

nomraun
replies: 28 views: 1,112

Hey guys, I have to record a bluegrass band tonight for school in our Studio A. Below I have included the instruments as well...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 0 views: 970
BrandRecordingCo 6th March 2008

I was looking for a new mic preamp and I've been reading good things about the Great River gear. i currently have an Avalon...

tony_cb
replies: 5 views: 880
mm-pro 6th March 2008

listening to pro CDs, my mix in comparison is like a muddy muffled blanket. My female counterpart said: "compared to that...

hduncan
replies: 44 views: 4,935
noiseflaw 6th March 2008

ebay 270216129428 I personally saw this desk with modules years ago at Europadisk and it was their 'spare' for parts. but never...

dietrich10
replies: 0 views: 519
dietrich10 6th March 2008

so i've been thinking for a while and comparing different theories on tracking. some people say you need 25 mics on a 5 different...

ecsound
replies: 11 views: 1,044
lbruun 6th March 2008

I have the possibility to buy an Amek Recall 56 channel console. The seller is going to check if it's the RN version (Rupert Neve...

Moje
replies: 6 views: 10,527
recall 6th March 2008

The Pro Tools users group (Sydney) - Meetup.com The Pro Tools users group brings together users of Pro Tools hardware and...

wreckd
replies: 4 views: 349
wreckd 6th March 2008

MB-6582 - A DIY 4-Channel 8-Bit Synth » Synthtopia

gusegruv
replies: 1 views: 467
Kiwiburger 6th March 2008

I am just curious how you deal with the Duet having -10dbv outs and most monitors having balanced +4 ins.

hduncan
replies: 0 views: 1,048
hduncan 6th March 2008

hi guys - in an effort to help out some struggling noob, i am going to give away a nearly brand new, mint condition ART Tube MP...

jnorman
replies: 12 views: 2,067
mikemillinator 6th March 2008

I downloaded the entire album (wav and mp3 versions available) and I can't stop listening. The production is top notch. It's only...

Abery Clark
replies: 28 views: 4,264
darkwater 6th March 2008

First of all, Just thought I'd call out any engineers that ever worked on late 70's / early 80's funk tunes/artists. It's to...

Ged Leitch
replies: 1 views: 1,063
paultools 6th March 2008

As the title states, I'm tracking drums this weekend - I'm using 4 Apogee Pre's, 2 Soundcraft Pre's and 2 Behringer (yes,...

primemeat64
replies: 5 views: 1,570
primemeat64 6th March 2008

Everyone says this is impossible. I know there is trick where you reverse the polarity of one of the stereo tracks which will...

Pfraser
replies: 5 views: 906
rackdude 6th March 2008

Has anyone here purchased M-Audio IE-40's (the rebranded Ultimate Ears Triple.fi)? I got a great (perhaps too great) price from...

hatzalam
replies: 1 views: 1,083
hatzalam 6th March 2008

Alright, it's an old phonic mixer I've had keepin for awhile... I unpack it and turn it on, and waamm! The speakers have a low...

rackdude
replies: 5 views: 703
psycho_monkey 6th March 2008

I searched for this one, but didn't see it covered. Is the sound quality/complexity of the rtas plug ins the same as the TDM...

guittarzzan
replies: 21 views: 2,269
pkautzsch 6th March 2008

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get an overdrive pedal to go with my tiny terror. I'd like to be able to play some extreme metal...

bkspitfire
replies: 8 views: 7,918
Kiwiburger 5th March 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search