The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,024
Views: 2,024
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: - views: -
Lissajous 16th March 2008

OK, for some reason over the last few days I've been having this really creepy thought. I've been thinking of selling off my...

manthe
replies: 6 views: 928
manthe 16th March 2008

Besides other music, what honestly inspires you most to turn on the gear and see what comes out of you?

Jake Holland
replies: 37 views: 1,639
Jake Holland 16th March 2008

I'm ordering one of these setups on Monday after Musikmesse: 1) 1073DPD (using its ADC) -> Rosetta 200 -> Symphony ->...

author
replies: 4 views: 931
author 16th March 2008

Hi, I have a Hohner Clavinet D6, but was wondering how they where used to get that sound heared on for instance the Bob Marley...

Roger Starr
replies: 6 views: 2,594
Roger Starr 16th March 2008

The Title Says It All.

Deleted User
replies: 63 views: 6,278
digibird 16th March 2008

I'm still new to this site, even though I've been lurking for a while heh Any who, my best friends are in a band, After the...

Brian Whitten
replies: 8 views: 1,341
AVRAMOLEW 16th March 2008

I need help I came to EU from US and I have an SS-6B which is causing immediate short circuit of the whole installation when...

TheNoize
replies: 0 views: 1,102
TheNoize 16th March 2008

I would be willing to do work for free, or for money. I worked in Spyhop for a while as an apprentice, I have recorded over 40...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 437
dylansmale 16th March 2008

sorry if this is a stupid question say i have two computers, both with their own mbox but i only have the one copy of PTLE can...

peat
replies: 2 views: 556
gallerytungsten 16th March 2008

This question is a bit complicated because depending on your current situation (pro in a pro studio, pro with a home rig, or a...

Lunatique
replies: 39 views: 1,867
Bob Olhsson 16th March 2008

This week I am trying to get a game plan together for a string session I'm engineering at the Sound Kitchen next week in...

WestEnd
replies: 19 views: 1,641
Sigma 16th March 2008

Just saw this -- didn't realize they'd figured out the entire pop music scene so long ago! Now I have to find this movie! The...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 640
duckoff 16th March 2008

YouTube - Brett Favre Retirement Speech

bitman
replies: 2 views: 728
jchas 16th March 2008

Hey Guys, I've been putting off dealing with getting plug ins for quite a while now, but my studio is starting to go well and i...

dobz
replies: 9 views: 772
dobz 16th March 2008

Just wanted to get some thoughts on these two mics...I am sampling both over the next few weeks.. I currently have a Neuman TLM...

dvs1962
replies: 2 views: 711
joelpatterson 16th March 2008
replies: 0 views: 486
bitman 16th March 2008

Hi, I'm building a studio and I'd like to have your opinion on my future DAW setup. First of all, my budget is quite limited...

littlenemo
replies: 13 views: 2,301
littlenemo 16th March 2008

I know I'm a few years late to the game, but I just read weeks 1-6 about the "Bitch Slap" sessions. I absolutely love...

absrec
replies: 3 views: 1,234
teleneve 16th March 2008

I have be searching the internet for the best multitracker for my needs. I thought I would see if anyone here can show me...

kidprim
replies: 6 views: 2,076
Midiguy 16th March 2008

We're currently working on drum sounds and I'm extremely happy with everything I've got so far, but I have a strange issue with...

Caractacus
replies: 12 views: 874
Kiwiburger 16th March 2008

Hey fellow gearslutz, I've been reading until the wee hours of the morning for the past 3 nights about various microphone...

hatzalam
replies: 27 views: 2,220
Milliken 15th March 2008

I am in the market for a pair of NS10's. All the pairs for sale seem to have a dent in the cone, does this affect the sound in...

Deleted User
replies: 5 views: 824
theblue1 15th March 2008

i want to upgrade my interface.. please help me to choose.. ff400 or n8? how about the pre and ad/da comparisson?

Guitarpedia
replies: 1 views: 875
SoundWaterfall 15th March 2008

I'm looking at buying this C3 Based on the serial# from a site I found it may have been manufactured between 65 and 68. But...

jho
replies: 12 views: 1,074
rdc333 15th March 2008

hey guys, if you wanna see something that would make many of us proud to accomplish, from a writing, performance and...

chasman
replies: 26 views: 2,261
Nu-tra 15th March 2008

I'm looking at making one of those little ghetto portabooths but I can't seem to find anywhere to get the Auralex foam panels...

AdamWathan
replies: 2 views: 582
AdamWathan 15th March 2008

Tommy Castro, Bay Area blues and R&B musician (and native of San Jose!) had his guitars stolen on Sunday night in San...

Alex Specht
replies: 4 views: 885
CoteRotie 15th March 2008

I don't usually start threads- but I am curious what y'all use for Guitar Amps other than 57's. I've been using a Sennheiser 609...

octatonic
replies: 30 views: 5,308
A LaMere 15th March 2008

Can you tell me wich mic's are those please? nfg

mattsplace
replies: 5 views: 900
muziqfreek 15th March 2008

Would you buy a secondhand console in the "ssl / neve" league today? This have been covered before, but I can`t still...

HonkyTonk
replies: 57 views: 5,036
studjo 15th March 2008

I'm new to this reamp thing...I actually bought an Radial X-Amp today only to find that you need a DI as well (I thought it was...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 9 views: 1,852
Dean7 15th March 2008

Ok, so I'm thinking that I should start working a day job again to try and get ahead. I'm thinking that I could probably make a...

DontLetMeDrown
replies: 0 views: 863
DontLetMeDrown 15th March 2008

I've recently purchased an O2R96 and various add-on effects (Channel Strip, Master Strip, and Reverbs). Anyone got any tips or...

guy1
replies: 7 views: 1,276
Alécio Costa 15th March 2008

Can someone Id this song? This song was back in the 90's. pop maybe? I sort of remember the melody so I played it on my synth....

pikapikapi
replies: 0 views: 520
pikapikapi 15th March 2008

I'm just wondering if the stand mounts and storage boxes are the same for both? Is there a good source for mounts or storage...

LarryClutch
replies: 9 views: 1,151
studio1117 15th March 2008

Hey, Last year I made some broadband absorbers from a how-to post on gearslutz. brilliant. i use them as a portable vocal booth...

acousmatic
replies: 4 views: 708
acousmatic 15th March 2008

How many of you have funded your gear buying/studio purchases by selling drugs? Just wondering if this is more common than it is...

Pfraser
replies: 9 views: 1,158
Jules 15th March 2008

Hey, Any good Noise Canceling headphones for use with drums? That are flat response? Thanks in advance

robertshaw
replies: 15 views: 3,530
Kiwiburger 15th March 2008

Does anyone out there have any suggestions on what type of Console to buy? I am looking to spend between $1-2K. I was looking...

DubCity
replies: 7 views: 829
Pfraser 15th March 2008

Ray Charles was once told while he was mixing his own recording that the lights on the console where all red and almost to the...

sluttygearhere
replies: 2 views: 539
recordhead 15th March 2008

Yes, can you listen to your old sessions ? before you got high end preamps/mics or compressors. I just finished a CD that i have...

AllAboutTone
replies: 8 views: 695
vernier 15th March 2008

Hey, I'm wondering how many GS'ers out there took advantage of the rebate offer Blue put out there this past fall for a bunch of...

TocaLaGuitara
replies: 4 views: 554
TocaLaGuitara 15th March 2008

I love love love love love the way the drums sound on this record. Lots of reverb, very in your face. Is anyone has detailed...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 957
mcmurrich 15th March 2008

Is it an idea using this topic to share Cubase4 templates with native plugins? We could use it on VST instruments and drum...

kjetillunde
replies: 0 views: 602
kjetillunde 15th March 2008

Hi guys I wanna start a home recording setup. I plan on using sonar power studio 660 for my interface. my goal is to use...

dexterwheeler
replies: 1 views: 533
deda 15th March 2008

I've been using this mic, bought from hype. I must say not so impressed. I still find myself having to cut 430Hz out big time and...

lucasmusic
replies: 32 views: 2,429
AllAboutTone 15th March 2008

I have read all the forum about the VST plugin for Tape emulation. For each guys some sound good and some sounds bad BUT what...

a1236040
replies: 60 views: 4,231
macc 15th March 2008

i've recorded drums over the years using many of the tried and tested techniques, from minimal 3 mic setups to close mic-ed 10...

ben m
replies: 11 views: 1,213
MarkRB 15th March 2008

Ok, tried Voxengo Impulse and had a few Beamsonic Tape IR's to toy with. Tried on individual instruments and loved the sound -...

Ged Leitch
replies: 0 views: 1,164
Ged Leitch 15th March 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search