The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, Next week, I will be recording a local DJ. I have not done this before. Anyways, all he wants is for me to come over...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 7 views: 736
BrandRecordingCo 8th March 2008

Neuromonics Oasis quiets the ring in your ears, won't stop the voices - Engadget bumpkin

mixerguy
replies: 17 views: 1,926
Francis Vaughan 8th March 2008

There is another thread going on about why everyone hated the 421 so much, and that was kinda surprising to me, because I don't...

Evil_G
replies: 27 views: 3,301
brutze 8th March 2008

Hey Guys, I am looking to buy a few more mics for my studio and would love your suggestions. The area that I feel I need the...

drummin4christ
replies: 8 views: 881
stickers 8th March 2008

I'm definitely digging what I hear.. Is is possible to edit the drums outside of the plugin? Also, Is it possible to create...

mikemillinator
replies: 4 views: 1,681
XLN Audio 8th March 2008

I couldn't change the title of my previous thread, so I'm starting another one with focus on sub-$1,000 choices. Since it's...

Lunatique
replies: 46 views: 8,620
dartanian 8th March 2008

Hey buds. First post after endless lurking. Ok I already know that we are speaking of three different price points starting at...

dartanian
replies: 9 views: 3,178
beau 8th March 2008

Hi guys, just a few questions about this mic pres, Im just looking for nice pre to deal with guitars and basses, and another to...

analogica
replies: 8 views: 1,149
Jimbo 8th March 2008

For those with PTHD, I'm getting ready to purchase the rtas ssl bundle and want to know if there's any advantage with tdm besides...

rcn
replies: 6 views: 697
rcn 8th March 2008

I have tried this sound card some years ago but I have had some problem with the M-Audio 2496 connected to RME ADI-2 via SPDIF at...

SoniA
replies: 2 views: 857
SoniA 8th March 2008

Some contacts want me to start sending mp3 files online (yuck !) as opposed to large wav. files or cd's. I already have...

dreamsongs
replies: 10 views: 1,097
andychamp 8th March 2008

I have a Focusrite Mixmaster complete with optional A-D card. At the moment, I'm only using it for the A-D card. This certainly...

blue shades
replies: 0 views: 457
blue shades 8th March 2008

So, Without doing a search, there's the Purple Action, Roll Music tube pre, Forsell design pre, S&M EQ, the OSA comp, and...

PlugHead
replies: 36 views: 2,817
pan60 8th March 2008

hey guys, I'm in the market for a load box / speaker simulator; and want to choose between the Koch LB120 Load box II, a palmer...

noarin
replies: 1 views: 1,715
Jules 8th March 2008

Anybody have any info/schematic on these amps used with the BBC/Rogers ls5/8's ? Got a feeling the frequency splitting...

lento
replies: 0 views: 1,286
lento 8th March 2008

Hey, everyone... I'm a Pro Tools user and I recently bought the new m-audio interface Fast Track Ultra for small remote...

pedrodash
replies: 0 views: 521
pedrodash 8th March 2008

Hi, I'm purchasing a camcorder with an 1/8 inch mic in. Thinking of making simple videos of self playing and singing solo...

myshkin
replies: 2 views: 1,165
John Willett 8th March 2008

Here's a quick thing I ran off just switching randomly between the Zener being on or off on a mono room mic blended into the rest...

Matt Grondin
replies: 6 views: 928
Jack P 8th March 2008

Seen in a London studio yesterday!!!wworried Gotta get me one of these gooof Hope this doesn't offend you guys yingyang

jjharvey
replies: 9 views: 1,071
jjharvey 8th March 2008

For the purpose of convenience, here are the actual converter specs and frequency ratings for the two devices. Obviously the...

fafalio
replies: 1 views: 2,378
baikonour 8th March 2008

hello, if anyone here offers a job or knows anyone who wants to hire someone,please let me know. I want to relocate in the US...

DanielaPetri
replies: 0 views: 811
DanielaPetri 8th March 2008

I'm recording drums I have 3 of the diggi pre for toms and 1 for the Hi-hat and I using the api for snare- bass- and overhead. I...

fededrum
replies: 13 views: 1,151
hectc7 8th March 2008

Hi GS, Is it ever common to not use compression during tracking and only during the mixing stage of recording? To tape that is.

soupking
replies: 18 views: 1,199
svart 8th March 2008

Hey guys I'm a little curious as to what most of you are doing to your Room mic for drums. I'll usually mic 10-12 mics on a drum...

passenger
replies: 3 views: 708
Markus Stock 8th March 2008

i have a friend selling a fully functional 350 but the transport needs work. it has stereo innovonics electronics. i have basic...

u b k
replies: 0 views: 815
u b k 8th March 2008

I recently purchased a Focusrite ISA 428 with the A/D card because I was sick of the 002R converters killing my tone. It made an...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 701
Dimes 8th March 2008

What mic is this? (click thumbnail)

SkunkWorks
replies: 12 views: 961
SkunkWorks 8th March 2008

Hey guys, Just was curious about something. My Ampeg Head has had some problems recently and I need to re-amp some bass parts....

Ravendmb1
replies: 0 views: 1,173
Ravendmb1 8th March 2008

Hi, I tried to explain a buddy of mine the basic difference of a typical SSL and a typical Neve sound by giving him examples on...

Mono-Peter
replies: 34 views: 7,095
gregohb 8th March 2008

So, I can't help but be a pretty big fan of the Waves SSL ch. strip plug. Mainly the EQ. Right now I've got a few bucks saved...

Benmrx
replies: 0 views: 633
Benmrx 8th March 2008

Hey guys, bieng in my local gear brothel the other day I noticed a used Sontronics Sigma in the case for a pretty good deal. So...

Gravity
replies: 4 views: 3,703
Corran 8th March 2008

its been anounced for this week in several websites. anyone know if its shipping?

gsilbers
replies: 0 views: 446
gsilbers 8th March 2008

I am looking for a nice stool for mixing (don't like backed chairs because they tend to interfere with the sound bouncing...

hduncan
replies: 0 views: 449
hduncan 8th March 2008

This box looks interesting.. Anybody hear it yet?

Nu-tra
replies: 13 views: 1,631
thephatboi 8th March 2008

((Ableton + Photoshop) x Arnold) / Mars = ???? Arnold's Dance Party video Am I Howser?

myxomat0515
replies: 0 views: 601
myxomat0515 8th March 2008

Well - my Ibis is sold and I am downgrading. I need a good pair of eqs (or 2 channel unit) that is tight on bass on drums while...

AB3
replies: 20 views: 1,326
thermos 8th March 2008

Hi Guys, I'm having a little trouble of with a track I'm mixing. The kick and snare need reinforcing. I've tried...

recall
replies: 5 views: 1,457
Farview 8th March 2008

I'd posted this in the guitar subforum a while ago, but maybe I'll have more luck here. I'm looking for a stompbox-type keyed...

travisbrown
replies: 4 views: 588
travisbrown 8th March 2008

Just wondering. How many of the , lets say, "active" slutz here (meaning, having or working at a studio, producing...

IzzyRock
replies: 102 views: 7,531
MusicFirst 8th March 2008

A Piano that Looks more Like a Futuristic Spaceship

Trancetones
replies: 3 views: 981
unsung 8th March 2008

I'm upgrading soon. I am just curious what people think about the Fireface 800 compared to using 500 series pres with a Mytek...

heisleyamor
replies: 15 views: 1,336
rackdude 7th March 2008

Yes, I have been reading hundreds of posts here, and finally I have to choose between these two : a used AKG C414XLS (500€)...

gaiarec
replies: 8 views: 2,281
gaiarec 7th March 2008

dumb question i know. i checked everywhere and can't find an answer. can i set my pro tools LE to save to two external...

Kadden Heart
replies: 23 views: 1,230
Kadden Heart 7th March 2008

So I have a yodeler coming in for a session and I'm getting ready to do a preproduction interview and am wondering what questions...

1/2 Normal
replies: 0 views: 408
1/2 Normal 7th March 2008

So I have an Aurora 16 connected to my project mix I/O. I'm using 7.1.1 protools m-powered. Everyday it decideds to act...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 6 views: 692
steveschizoid 7th March 2008

Lightbridge is being finicky today and I've got some work to do, was hoping someone might see this fast and be able to offer...

minor7th
replies: 7 views: 615
microsoftsucks 7th March 2008

Those with experience with both, for rock vocal recording, which 500 series pre would you prefer: Shadow Hills...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 6 views: 1,408
undermind 7th March 2008

Is currently this one.

chillytc
replies: 0 views: 634
chillytc 7th March 2008

My new rehabbed neotek console oughta be here anyday now (fingers crossed...w2w) I want to put the console in the traditional...

SHIRK
replies: 0 views: 565
SHIRK 7th March 2008

I just bought an bogner 101b.... i would know how can i link it with my Dual rectifier and use them on a bogner 4x12 box (here is...

mattsplace
replies: 1 views: 671
DeepSpace 7th March 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search