The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 10
Views: 10
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hiya Gearlsutz,This is my first post here after years of reading countless threads........... Recentley I have been looking at...

StephenJames
replies: 9 views: 942
StephenJames 10th March 2008

Can someone id this mic?

pikapikapi
replies: 21 views: 1,015
Dimes 10th March 2008

Do you find that sound quality noticeably varies at different volumes ? Specifically has anyone found that the impedance...

duckoff
replies: 4 views: 1,736
vernier 10th March 2008

I'm evaluating the purchase of this mixer, but I'd like to monitor thru some high-end DA converters (such as Cranesong Hedd or...

dizzy dog
replies: 0 views: 684
dizzy dog 10th March 2008

How does adding DSP benefit your mixes? I don't really know too much about DSP. Can someone explain a little bit? I'm using a...

heisleyamor
replies: 9 views: 942
duckoff 10th March 2008

Hey everyone, This is my first post here, and I was wondering if someone could advise on me a good harmonizer plugin for RTAS....

darbyclash34
replies: 4 views: 1,590
miqer 10th March 2008

Does anyone know of a multiband dynamics plug-in for Pro Tools that has seperate sidechain inputs for each of the individual...

Ben B
replies: 0 views: 606
Ben B 10th March 2008

I recently picked up the Toft ATB console and was hoping that some ppl on the forums might be able to share with me how they are...

Towens1
replies: 7 views: 741
Towens1 10th March 2008

Hi, I just got a mint condition Revox pr99 mk3. I think this type is one of the last once ever made by Revox, and this one has...

miqer
replies: 2 views: 1,898
miqer 10th March 2008

I'm saving up for an Apogee Duet, & figured I could find a used for around $400 - $450 somewhere. I'm planning on selling my...

Fluency
replies: 9 views: 1,693
joeq 10th March 2008

who's used it? reviews? http://www.guitartek.com/images/jpgbig/bcl20.jpg proaudiodesign.com has it for $949 I am looking...

AdamJay
replies: 1 views: 2,214
YRLK 10th March 2008

Maybe this question will illustrate my newbiness... If I plug in my mic through the XLR inputs/outputs on the UA 610 solo, the...

kindablue
replies: 1 views: 837
kindablue 10th March 2008

OK, well they're probably not in everything, but lately I've been hearing a lot of synths/keys in songs that I never noticed...

Hope209
replies: 31 views: 2,183
cornutt 10th March 2008

Hello there GS! Ive been using my MOTU 828mkII for some years now, and im happy with it! It is rocksolid (with the adecuate...

Webster
replies: 0 views: 552
Webster 10th March 2008

Hi, i got a problem! I'd love to buy a UAD, but as my iMac hasn't got slots for it, so i got to find an alternative. I run...

elmolemon
replies: 16 views: 2,655
tomdarude 10th March 2008

confoosedHello, I have just been commissioned to record several songs prominently featuring in an upright piano in a studio I...

deckerluke
replies: 1 views: 774
Midiguy 10th March 2008

Hello , what`s your advice? There are some Josephons and some other nice mics like Oktavamod 012 for this purpose ...i don`t...

janek 68
replies: 17 views: 1,427
The dman 10th March 2008

Hello, When I read an advice about how to compress or eq acoustic guitar, I understand people speak about metal strings. I...

ecolleno
replies: 9 views: 8,624
andy_simpson 10th March 2008

I've got a drum session coming up and I've recently acquired a bunch of new mics. The drummer and I are going to take a day to...

strat+ac30
replies: 3 views: 3,219
Pearl.masters 10th March 2008

I bought a second kit for the studio. I love Sonors and I wanted a birch kit. I got the studio fusion kit, I believe. It is the...

manthe
replies: 5 views: 1,296
manthe 10th March 2008

So I picked up one of these 34B Tascam 1/4 in 4 tracks for 425$. I couldn't resist at that price... Just curious if anyone else...

Hamburg58
replies: 3 views: 697
Inner Light 10th March 2008

I recently narrowed my convertor choice down to rosetta or aurora ( leaning towards lynx - if only cos it's a bit cheaper). I'm...

fivedoor
replies: 0 views: 604
fivedoor 10th March 2008

I'm looking for one. If anyone here has one for sale let me know!

Aaron Rash
replies: 2 views: 1,900
Aaron Rash 10th March 2008

Hi all. Where would one buy blank panels to put in a "500" rack? My " DIY" card board is becoming ...

Snatchman
replies: 6 views: 3,293
Marlowe 10th March 2008

alrighty, could the widely held "belief" that tape (and indeed analog anything in general, but primarily tape)...

dubrichie
replies: 32 views: 2,617
Paul Frindle 10th March 2008

I want to know if many people use to use two or more compressor at the same time when they are tracking or mixing. I see it is...

ecolleno
replies: 5 views: 2,426
ecolleno 10th March 2008

Really need your help on this one. I currently have an MBox Pro and Apogee mini-me with a number of preamps. I am bypassing...

soitis524
replies: 10 views: 963
anguswoodhead 10th March 2008

Hi guys, I know You hate this kind of questions, but I am torn between few options and I need some help of Yours. I...

vibralux
replies: 2 views: 650
vibralux 10th March 2008

Mytek 8x96 ADC (lavry, prism, apogee) - eBay (item 260218561661 end time Mar-15-08 12:43:41 PDT) Is this the normal price for an...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 931
Astrain 10th March 2008

I'm confused here. I've been thinking of getting the 5016 for a while now, but I have a few concerns. Can anyone tell me how's...

Tom Hakala
replies: 4 views: 771
Tom Hakala 10th March 2008

Hello, I need a 24/44 recording of low speed reel tape noise. Please help me. Thank you Regards George Sorry for the...

soulviasound
replies: 0 views: 637
soulviasound 10th March 2008

Hello all I'm at the point where I want to bounce my autotuned vocal tracks to new tracks, allowing me to deactivate the plug...

analogboy
replies: 3 views: 911
Mike Caffrey 10th March 2008

Hello Been keeping an eye on these mics til i've got some money and can decide what mics to get. I'm sure until recently the...

lordwesley
replies: 1 views: 753
tINY 10th March 2008

(sorry about the re-post) Alright so Im stumped and am happy to put it out for suggestions... Im expanding and have decided the...

Jacob H
replies: 3 views: 917
espen askelad 10th March 2008

I am going to buy the MA5 soon and I saw a pic of an MA5 in someones API lunchbox. I'm just curious how you found the black one?...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 671
heisleyamor 10th March 2008

Does anyone have experience with a TEAC Model 15 or like model? I would be very grateful for any tips, modifications or stories....

MCA
replies: 19 views: 18,267
BudgetMC 10th March 2008

I'm looking for a new desktop because I'm tired of mixing on my laptop because of it's limited options. I want to have at least...

heisleyamor
replies: 0 views: 819

Hi Ladies! Over the years I went from a real piano to electric pianos to virtual pianos. Once in a while I get to play on great...

thx1138
replies: 36 views: 7,078
mikebeck 10th March 2008

I already have the L-1 and Vintage Warmer but that's about it. They both get dirty when you begin to push them but the VW is the...

dreamsongs
replies: 47 views: 2,522
daveseviltwin 10th March 2008

I was surprised how well it sounded on acoustic. Nice and full sound but has crisp highs at the same time. I just turned the...

heisleyamor
replies: 12 views: 2,532

anyone know how to disable the faders on the 002 console version when i'm using the c24? it's annoying because when i bank...

destiny brandon
replies: 2 views: 882
destiny brandon 10th March 2008

wow - talk about a great video and tune - rise and fall, by sting and craig david in the studio. maybe one of you can tell me...

jnorman
replies: 1 views: 928
peeceebee 10th March 2008

Is the only difference the fact that you can record multiple inputs at the same time (like 2 singers or a singer and an...

Fourth Quarter
replies: 3 views: 2,847
jowillie 10th March 2008

Hello guys, I am at the point where I can make some significant upgrades to my setup ($8000) and am thinking about buying a Toft...

drummin4christ
replies: 2 views: 1,350
dan p 10th March 2008

Just wondering if there are any really good delay plugins that can do the ducking features and be on par sound wise to the TC...

Diegel
replies: 12 views: 8,977
manthe 10th March 2008

Ive been using an M-audio revolution PCI card for awhile now, but I want to move onto a USB 2.0 interface. Im on a budget, so I...

csquared587
replies: 0 views: 1,539
csquared587 10th March 2008

Hey guys, Last night, right before we started to play our 3rd set at a gig I had, my Fender Hot Rod DeVille 2x12 got really...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 8 views: 3,959
DamnYankee 10th March 2008

Does placing Neve modules in most common racks require soldering or is there just a ribbon type cable that you plug in? The...

LarryClutch
replies: 2 views: 780
deda 10th March 2008

As usual when I'm making an instrument I am trying to make it tough for it, but in this case I think it kind of helped... The...

chrisj
replies: 0 views: 517
chrisj 10th March 2008

Was just listening to this great track..... I happened to flip it to mono and the RHODES part completely disappeared:-) Its...

chymer
replies: 0 views: 598
chymer 10th March 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search