The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Was looking to buy these puppies but wanted to get some feedback from folks who own or have used them.... Does the self...

SoundProofStudio
replies: 6 views: 1,725
SoundProofStudio 12th March 2008

Double post, sorry

Savernake
replies: 0 views: 459
Savernake 12th March 2008

...aside from a couple of six-packs of Czechvar, yeah, yeah, thanks. I'm asking about the quality we hear people ascribe to...

3rd&4thT
replies: 28 views: 1,773
3rd&4thT 12th March 2008

new to the game. getting started. bought a good pc. bought a good analog preamp. decided on using protools (opinions on these...

drhum23
replies: 7 views: 619
stuntbutt 12th March 2008

Ponder this. What if we weren't allowed to use any compression of any kind at all when recording, mixing, and mastering? Would...

Fat Cat
replies: 58 views: 5,618
jamsmith 12th March 2008

I don't use external anlogue summing for my DAW myself but I still wonder how people do it. What do you do with, for example,...

shadewind
replies: 5 views: 850
gainstages 12th March 2008

i have a fireball and i think the tubes might be going but im not shure. i am getting a real quiet signal while the amp is on...

maskedman72
replies: 6 views: 1,261
Old Cane 12th March 2008

Hey All, I got this is my inbox this morning. If I understand Direct Note Access properly it will allow you to adjust 1 note...

MarkRB
replies: 7 views: 1,022
noiseflaw 12th March 2008

Well at least maybe half of it, Im starting with a Avedis MA5 and a P-1......Give me the insight on how the Purple biz sounds or...

AllAboutTone
replies: 0 views: 539
AllAboutTone 12th March 2008
replies: 0 views: 548
delcosmos 12th March 2008

Hi everyone, Our church is working with an A/V guy who is helping us put together a Video package and upgrade our audio. For...

jobi7
replies: 0 views: 590
jobi7 12th March 2008

Night Club Store seems to be based out of Seattle. It's kind of a strange, unnavigable website with a...

Magpel
replies: 0 views: 502
Magpel 12th March 2008

I'd like to hear from users who use their neko or meko together with a Prtools HD on a mac. So that you control it like a...

tommygee
replies: 1 views: 587
tommygee 12th March 2008

Sorry if this is the wrong forum... I am about to make my first gear buy via Craig's list. The ad itself does not invoke any of...

CrankyRayHanky
replies: 45 views: 2,535
CrankyRayHanky 12th March 2008

Does anyone have any info on Yorkville Near field monitors? I've actually never heard of them. I rented a pair of the psm2p's...

lembeaux
replies: 3 views: 1,055
teacue 12th March 2008

I'm looking to purchase a good 2 ch solution for my final mixes. I run PT HD 192 into a Tonelux mixer. If not renting 1/2"...

engmix
replies: 3 views: 569
John Willett 12th March 2008

hey guys. ive found some good deals on sennheiser iems, but theyre the ew300 g1s not the g2s.i really dont know much about the...

Awestruckrock
replies: 1 views: 16,398
John Willett 12th March 2008

im after a second hand good quality tube comp to give a little warmth and boost on the master bus suggestions please i have about...

TRISTAN
replies: 1 views: 920
in the red 12th March 2008

Does it look dodgy or what? Price is in NZ dollars, i.e. less than real money

bulls hit
replies: 2 views: 527
bulls hit 12th March 2008

Alright call me crazy buy Im running this signal path through my head and trying to figure it out and cant sleep because of it,...

Jacob H
replies: 1 views: 444
Kiwiburger 12th March 2008

check out this video I found on YouTube. He speaks about the forthcoming meterbridge and other things. The Toft looks nice in...

ThomasWho
replies: 0 views: 731
ThomasWho 12th March 2008

I mostly record punk and hardcore bands so I generally get a lot of drummers that hit pretty hard. When I listen to my overhead...

kid dynamike
replies: 4 views: 2,819
turk sanchez 12th March 2008

I see various versions of this problem ALL THE TIME. It's usually easy to fix (no, work around) but I'd love to find out a better...

coyotekells
replies: 0 views: 1,534
coyotekells 12th March 2008

To allow me to track in one room, and monitor in another. It gets quite annoying tracking drums while you're sitting a foot...

mikemillinator
replies: 7 views: 643
mikemillinator 12th March 2008

Hi , I`m looking to try out multing drums on a mixing desk , and gating them differently to bring out different parts of the drum...

ThomasWho
replies: 4 views: 1,753
ThomasWho 12th March 2008

Some of the audio interfaces on the market runs at 48 KHz, 24 bit maximum, and I'm wondering if that's enough in most everyday...

Lunatique
replies: 19 views: 12,472
Farview 12th March 2008

I have a calrec minimixer which sounds great and does all i need. however, some of my synths don't spit out enough gain to the...

ignatius
replies: 2 views: 4,048
ignatius 12th March 2008

I just got my first radial direct box ever! it's the JDI with the Jensen in it. I can't wait to hook it up and see what it...

sluttygearhere
replies: 4 views: 780
sluttygearhere 12th March 2008

Hi, I just got an SSL Alpha link and mixpander but the mixpander card is so big it doesnt fit in my (full size) case! Ive got...

snipsnip
replies: 1 views: 657
svart 12th March 2008

Johnny Greenwood and Nigel Godrich. How do they do it? For instance, the nutty guitar sounds on "There There". I've...

Lardroom
replies: 0 views: 526
Lardroom 12th March 2008

For a long time I've wondered what Zevon was using to get all that high end brilliance on his vocal tracks. There's a lot of...

JTC111
replies: 2 views: 956
CoteRotie 12th March 2008

Hi I want a DI box to balance my guitar signal before it hits any effects in my rig (don`t want to have weird impedance stuff...

Rodrigo_Guitar
replies: 11 views: 1,211
Rodrigo_Guitar 12th March 2008

How do you handle the tuning charges for a session? Do you pass the cost on to the client or do you eat that cost? Just curious...

Crash
replies: 6 views: 944
scotty-o 12th March 2008

Are the newer Tannoy's 8D's better than the 800's? I read some reviews where they said the Prec. series had some harshness in the...

Tube World
replies: 5 views: 5,793
Glenn Bucci 12th March 2008

Hello all! Long time lurker here, and I suppose it's time to finally make a post. Has anyone had any success with the Joemeek...

Xian00
replies: 0 views: 1,605
Xian00 12th March 2008

Hey everyone, I just picked up a pair of Event ASP8's and was wondering if any of you guys had suggestions for a set of monitor...

_nate_
replies: 3 views: 870
yoink 11th March 2008

Anyone know why it's so hard to check the accuracy of pitch on headphones? I just can't edit vocals on cans. Always sounds in...

dannygold
replies: 4 views: 618
dwall 11th March 2008

My main thing is crunchy guitar: Z Wylde, Sevendust, Korn, with a healthy dose of Vai. Currently, I have retreated back to a...

CrankyRayHanky
replies: 21 views: 2,174
yoink 11th March 2008

Does anyone repair these mics? I have one that works great, and just came into another that doesn't. Help? Thanks, Craig

caryguy
replies: 2 views: 987
AmplitudeAudio 11th March 2008

Any Slutz have feedback to pass along about AV Giant? Professional Audio and Video Equipment Store -- AVGIANT eBay Store -...

column17
replies: 1 views: 848
column17 11th March 2008

Ok, so I'm no longer using the Variax in my live rig (at least in this band) and I'm looking for a wireless unit to run my Blues...

theGeek
replies: 0 views: 599
theGeek 11th March 2008

Dear slutz, Anyone have an idea for a shockmount that fits an M149 and doesn't cost £200? Mine's bust and I'm a...

trickydicky
replies: 4 views: 707
tINY 11th March 2008

MA5

Where can i can one of these and a 5 space lunchbox at a great price ?

AllAboutTone
replies: 1 views: 866
ProducerBoy 11th March 2008

The studio I usually use for drums has a decent mic selection. But I don't always have a lot of time to A/B stuff. I usually...

dannygold
replies: 18 views: 1,217
allencollins 11th March 2008

I got offered a Yamaha 03d and im wondering how it compares to the old yamaha 01v. Should i just pass on it and go with the old...

Greezy
replies: 3 views: 7,076
mbrebes 11th March 2008

Im tracking and mixing a shoegazing band. And i've got a really big problem with reverb. Im puzzled about what stage in the...

VJesk
replies: 5 views: 1,789
macmod 11th March 2008

I'd like to hear from anybody who uses an Eventide Harmonizer, Eclipse,, G-Force or any of the stereo FX racks out there. I've...

dreamsongs
replies: 17 views: 1,811
dreamsongs 11th March 2008

I used a Blueberry today and liked the sound but the singer was wicked sibilant. Now the singer was a female rock singer who had...

James Lugo
replies: 13 views: 1,056
DivineMusic 11th March 2008

Hey all, Hope you are well. Wasn't sure if I should post this here or High End, so I just defaulted to here. I am wanting to...

sluttygearhere
replies: 3 views: 1,143
Chunky But Funky 11th March 2008

..I was impressed with the musicianship...sound was great too the last song though, the jam ,had out of tune/time crap coming...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 650
Sigma 11th March 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search