The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm thinking about adding an Apogee minime to use primarily as my master clock for my vs2480; having 2 more decent pres is cool...

CrankyRayHanky
replies: 3 views: 679
CrankyRayHanky 14th March 2008

Here is an excerpt from a Pro Audio review: "Try as I might, the only real potential problems I could find with the A2D...

Lorddiagram
replies: 18 views: 6,066
ryanfrith 14th March 2008

Greetings all... I am considering a new mic purchase, primarily for vocals, and wondered how critical the impedance of mic and...

anton foxx
replies: 4 views: 719
Doc Mixwell 14th March 2008

Hey, Do any of you do this? Two samples attached... sorry it takes awhile to get to the overdub in the 2nd sample, its near...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 1 views: 701
MarkRB 14th March 2008

So you`ve got the amp blasting out in the liveroom , the guitarist/bassist is ready to rock out in the controlroom. The drums are...

ThomasWho
replies: 6 views: 6,743
andy_simpson 14th March 2008

Well back in December when I had some extra money, I ordered an interface from "Company X". They told me they should...

Neutrikconnector
replies: 5 views: 680
twotracker 14th March 2008

My band Estrum is currently the #3 unsigned progressive band in Texas according to the MySpace top artists list. We get about...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 45 views: 6,199
bigwillz24 14th March 2008

I have read a lot of threads concerning the two Telefunken RFT mics, listened to some samples and I´m really interested in the...

Elof
replies: 17 views: 2,383
Magpel 14th March 2008

Ok, what's your number one go-to microphone for female singers (any vocal style)?

Silentstudios
replies: 26 views: 2,081
TROT 14th March 2008

celemony_ :: Direct Note Access looks pretty cool how are the notes separated, lots of band pass filters? what do you guys...

peat
replies: 1 views: 625
peeder 14th March 2008

woooaaaaaa!!! boing

DrDeltaM
replies: 26 views: 6,060
sloper 14th March 2008

I own a 2-1176 but have never used any of these units but heard great things about them. What up slutz? Which one would you...

James Lugo
replies: 35 views: 4,861
Aearth 14th March 2008
replies: 9 views: 2,799
miqer 14th March 2008

Ok someone is selling 3 Sennheiser EW300IEM G2s, but theyre all in frequency A range. now i know they have switchable...

Awestruckrock
replies: 1 views: 669
John Willett 14th March 2008

these ultimate DJ Gear bags look pretty awesome, but they are way overpriced. Does anyone else know a similar item , that holds a...

kincept
replies: 0 views: 594
kincept 14th March 2008

i would like to strike up a discussion about the idea of giving select artists "deals" i am a studio owner. its a...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 3 views: 1,195
Igotsoul4u 14th March 2008

I'm planning to list a Telecaster on eBay within the next few days. I haven't shipped a guitar before, and I'm hoping to get...

Tubthumper
replies: 5 views: 144
Tubthumper 14th March 2008

I took 5 months off and completely got away from music. I have a house in North Carolina that needed some renovation work and I...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 0 views: 558
Kyle Ashley 14th March 2008

Hey guys, So I'm now convinced my tubes are going bad and I am ready to replace them. I have some brand new GT 6L6 GE tubes...

aaronlovesapi
replies: 1 views: 717
bobx 14th March 2008

Well , I went to their site and found it was hacked mezed http://www.mcdsp.com/

Astrain
replies: 12 views: 3,545
Mike Brown 14th March 2008

I'm looking for a mic recommendation that would work well with the ADesign P-1 for Vocals. I'm presently using a sm58 and not...

strings
replies: 10 views: 752
pan60 14th March 2008

Whats up all? I have a few questions that I hope someone on here can answer. This is the case, I am looking into getting the...

DubCity
replies: 4 views: 569
Igotsoul4u 14th March 2008

I've Googled and asked around at a couple local shops but have turned up nothing. Anyone know what these pickups are? I know they...

audiblethought
replies: 1 views: 472
river 14th March 2008

What's up guys. just wanted to know whats the best channel strips to get that deep house sound. Price range about $3000 .What...

roc
replies: 29 views: 3,892
Kestral 14th March 2008

How can I see all the merchandisers that show on the BANNER at the top right? If I refresh or go away and come back, the banner...

Deleted User
replies: 12 views: 885
Deleted User 14th March 2008

ATM25s get recommended for toms a lot - but afaik they have disappeared from ATs website, and nobody seems to be able to sell...

Kiwiburger
replies: 12 views: 1,492
Sqye 14th March 2008

Does any one use them? Whats you take on it do you get a good sound micing a amp in one?

Deleted User
replies: 10 views: 2,446
Ollie 14th March 2008

Hi guys, I've been looking everywhere trying to find out what microphones Danny Carey, Chris Adler and Dave Lombardo use on their...

VH4_Brewtality
replies: 9 views: 7,093
Joe Barresi 14th March 2008

'bout damn time is all i've got to say.. but no price listed yet...

LewisWu
replies: 10 views: 1,060
DAWgEAR 14th March 2008

I have both these mics in my studio.I would like to hear different opinions on the sonic differences between these two mics.Which...

dvs1962
replies: 5 views: 1,458
Stylo 13th March 2008

This question is in regards to the Dsub connectors on apogee's AD-16x. After doing research on converters and interfaces to...

spaceantelope
replies: 3 views: 2,773
NL5 13th March 2008

I've got a problem with the compressor section of my ISA220. I was playing my bass through the DI input on the front with the...

TheRealRoach
replies: 1 views: 727
TheRealRoach 13th March 2008

Hi guys, Im very close to buying a JLM baby animal. I plan only to use it for vocals for the time being. I am only getting 2...

Docmattic
replies: 4 views: 2,128
craigmorris74 13th March 2008

So today I have took out my Telefunken M15A out of long sleep. This Monster was a gift by my father and I have worked a little...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 1 views: 975
rawdigits 13th March 2008

Last month I bought a new desktop pc to use only for my recording projects. It has a pretty good processor, 2G of ram, and I...

kid dynamike
replies: 1 views: 1,286
kid dynamike 13th March 2008

hey, i'm looking to buy a whole new set of preamps and i can't seem to get my head around which ones are right for me. i'm for a...

Cpl. Fatty
replies: 12 views: 997
steveschizoid 13th March 2008

Any experiences/opinions? Apogees marketing is very slutty and tempting but I've heard lotso complaints about the Ensemble but...

willythekid
replies: 15 views: 3,418
willythekid 13th March 2008

Not a gear question, but a musical one..... I am getting more amd more into arranging harmony with each project that I am...

stuntmixer
replies: 39 views: 3,364
dhamburger 13th March 2008

I'm wanting to do a recording at a local beach. Its a surf beach so there is a lot of salt in the air. I'm guessing this isn't...

matt thomas
replies: 5 views: 598
Grumblefoot 13th March 2008

there are so many of them for sale in the Used Equipment section? I thought these are 'keeper' comps..any ideas? diddlydoo

TROT
replies: 15 views: 1,929
shangoe 13th March 2008

I am mainly interested in the EQ's and Comp. Especially multiband, new vintage comp, and newly designed EQ. Are these tools...

m_gant
replies: 5 views: 1,147
The dman 13th March 2008

I would love it if someone could tell me what notes I should tune the pieces to. I plan on having a full sized Xylophone. I can't...

dylansmale
replies: 3 views: 562
psrock 13th March 2008

Okay... You guys got me second guessing so I re-did the test using one mic and an XLR "Y" cable. The biggest difference...

Me_Likey
replies: 12 views: 11,202
severe 13th March 2008

Ok, so i just got my naked eye ribbon mic yesterday and have yet to try it out. I have a 5150 amp that is hooked into a 4x12 that...

Losingreality
replies: 21 views: 1,018
SpiderM69 13th March 2008

Headphone amps are something I've been wondering about but never took the plunge, because in the back of my mind I keep thinking...

Lunatique
replies: 43 views: 4,763
Audio Hombre 13th March 2008

im using a Beta52a on the outside of the kick and a Beta91 pzm on the inside...question is do i have to invert the pzm or does it...

knifetheglitter
replies: 22 views: 1,688
big country 13th March 2008

Hey, just got my vintage urei la3a without cables attached. not 100% sure what to connect where. it says +/- com ...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 3 views: 938
Barish 13th March 2008

Anyone here using multi-band compression for vocals? I often end up using Waves C4 for taming a very "wild" vocal track.

shadewind
replies: 3 views: 536
SoundProofStudio 13th March 2008

I need an 8 channel high end DA converter for a digi 002, for summing with a dangerous Dbox (prefer summing to ITB). More...

Unknown soldier
replies: 9 views: 1,705
Lee Knight 13th March 2008

after a 14 hour mix day, you bounce the tracks to mono and dont realise until the next morning. back i go with my tail between...

tommy pee
replies: 4 views: 696
tiny333 13th March 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search