The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I try... I'm looking for a passive control room...

Nordkrog
replies: 2 views: 740
jamsmith 25th March 2008

Love all the guitar sounds on this record: clean, dirty, spacey... All I know so far is that he was playing a telecaster and...

kittyboy
replies: 9 views: 8,497
kittyboy 25th March 2008

I am considering buying Melodyne on ebay, and I have a few questions for those who have used this plug... 1. Will it run on...

BlueRadio
replies: 12 views: 955
kittyboy 25th March 2008

I've kinda come to the conclusion that cymbals sound worse with the more microphones you have in the mix. I listen to mixes with...

camerondye
replies: 26 views: 1,359
camerondye 25th March 2008

Ok, I need some advice! I have used a few Echoplex's in my lifetime but have never really figured out how they worked. I'm...

Hamburg58
replies: 1 views: 3,617
jamsmith 25th March 2008

Looking to put together a semi-formal chapter of the NYC slutz (Don't know if this exists, but if not, we should get this local...

Larrysings
replies: 254 views: 15,738
Remoteness 25th March 2008

A friend of mine was using a Mackie Digital 8 Bus for his primary mixer. He's a composer and has a bunch of digital inputs as...

audiomichael
replies: 0 views: 1,101
audiomichael 25th March 2008

Anyone have any suggestions/tips about achieving a mix in this vein? If Martin Hannett was still alive i'd try to get him to do...

jeremycox
replies: 11 views: 2,149
yeloocproducer 25th March 2008

I have heard many great things about this amp. It was suggested that I get one. I play alot of different styles of music,...

Kilgore Trout
replies: 2 views: 6,211
mgarrison99 25th March 2008

Anyone want to offer up suggestions to help fill my last I/O for effects? Right now I mix kinda hybrid/mult-buss style using...

Benmrx
replies: 6 views: 1,433
Benmrx 25th March 2008

With ability to export .mp3 (gotta love that for music tool kit), sigh... Anyway, I need to learn PT a bit more and I WANT TO...

composer
replies: 1 views: 485
mds 25th March 2008

ok so i recoreded a signal...now i dont wanna use a plugin compressor i wanna use my disstressor. my question is how do i send...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 1,982
NathanEldred 25th March 2008

I'm talking with a group from Cuba who might be interested in having me produce their next album. I'm in the US. They would track...

vocomotion
replies: 4 views: 1,133
vocomotion 25th March 2008

I'm in the market for a ribbon mic for my guitar amps. In this case, is it really true that you "get what you pay for",...

spenceroo
replies: 9 views: 3,087
jnorman 25th March 2008

So I went ahead and ordered some Ready Trap DIY bags. I know OC 703 is the standard, that's cool. Thinking about it...little...

commaKaze
replies: 10 views: 6,135
erich 25th March 2008

How does the scrolling work in Pro Tools under Mac OSX with Kensington Orbit Optical Trackball? It doesn't have a dedicated...

jacko
replies: 2 views: 4,122
Sandersonic 25th March 2008

*when i did my mixing mastering course my instructor told me that (on cubase 4) the channel volume (on the master) should allways...

meymia
replies: 3 views: 525
rkwyent 25th March 2008

Hi! Does anyone have a template for this type of bay (tt inputs grouped in twos...) Would very much appreciate it if...

toolskid
replies: 0 views: 1,447
toolskid 25th March 2008

k so a client of mine likes to "bang" on the piano on choruses (meaning she playes in a good restraind and balaced...

meymia
replies: 16 views: 931
meymia 25th March 2008

wondering...what might be good to put in line on the stereo bus to warm up the mix and maybe add a little tube distortion to the...

rdfusari
replies: 25 views: 3,298
gurubuzz 25th March 2008

Hello guys, I 'm using a laptop with pcmcia E-mu 1616 system. By the way I also want to mix my music on a desktop pc, because of...

Eisbude
replies: 2 views: 1,163
Eisbude 25th March 2008

Okaay... Let's pretend that I swallowed the kool-aid and ordered a pair of these $35 microphones (probably delivered on...

Me_Likey
replies: 28 views: 2,370
big country 25th March 2008

Just read about the death today of Neil Aspinall. He wasn't John, Paul, George, or Ringo ... but it's very sad to hear of his...

KingDaddyO
replies: 2 views: 747
Schaap 25th March 2008

Hello Does anyone have an opinion about these two: In one ringcorner: Focusrite Sapphire, either Pro 10 or 26 (should be...

Fevre
replies: 0 views: 1,677
Fevre 25th March 2008

I don't understand how the connection works out completely. Would you need something like a Digi 0/1 192 for a patch pay to...

dylansmale
replies: 2 views: 610
amino 25th March 2008

Anyone make software that can generate Moog Taurus bass pedal sounds off a keyboard?

houndog328
replies: 1 views: 894
santibanks 25th March 2008

I´m quite new to this technique, are there any things I should know how to use close miced cymbals in addition to more spaced...

Ronski
replies: 0 views: 828
Ronski 25th March 2008

I run a small operation so I charge about 500 TT (trinidad and Tobago dollars) to mix a song (about 100 USD or so). I heard that...

hey_mavis
replies: 1 views: 1,385
BevvyB 25th March 2008

Hi there, Was just wondering what the correct way of doing this is when tracking. My understanding is that the best way is...

vivid
replies: 3 views: 1,151
vivid 25th March 2008

Advice would be very much appreciated! I recently recorded this rockabilly band and now it's time to mix. My concern is the...

Robert M
replies: 2 views: 934
Robert M 25th March 2008

Got an email last week - You have won the Dream Studio Sweepstakes... Yeah, Right. Only thing, it was from Digidesign, so I...

Jonathan Starr
replies: 9 views: 1,071
Chaellus 25th March 2008

Why have Harrison consoles placed this Series 10B console on there web under History? Best maintained, most beautifull 10B in the...

Edax
replies: 1 views: 1,658
ecsound 25th March 2008

Wow, guys. Ever since I started recording, I've always used DI to record bass guitar, with pretty decent results. Last...

Blindside
replies: 89 views: 9,612
vernier 25th March 2008

i have a guild GAD-30PCE its jumbo sized recently i found out that i couldnt play live in this one place because my guitar...

hsbyl
replies: 13 views: 3,390
travisbrown 25th March 2008

Recording a vocalist. We're working on the pre-chorus right now. Here's the issue: There's a part in the pre-chorus where the...

Arkitecht
replies: 11 views: 727
BLUElightCory 25th March 2008

I was playing some guitar through my old Mesa DC-5(tube amp) tonight and I really wanted to crank it. However, if I'd have done...

BLueROom
replies: 2 views: 688
BLueROom 25th March 2008

I have two Germ compressors, #419 & 420. Been getting great results with them. I slap them on my stereo bus to check them out...

engmix
replies: 26 views: 1,796
Kaigen 25th March 2008

Well as much as I love my Pacifica it is kind of annoying sometimes when I need to use a pad but the mic (AKG c451e in this case)...

Diegel
replies: 9 views: 1,551
Diegel 25th March 2008

I'm thinking about buying this bad boy but I'm a little concerned about the converters. Anyone try this thing or have any...

mbradzick
replies: 2 views: 1,335
mbradzick 25th March 2008

Currently I'm mixing ITB and would like to enter the world of mixing OTB with hardware. I do rock and use cubase on Winxp...

KPHayes
replies: 7 views: 920
mu6gr8 25th March 2008

can i send audio from my DAW to the mini-me's s/pdif out? i think i should be able to, but i can't make it work. only what's...

pjplayer
replies: 7 views: 668
Doc Mixwell 25th March 2008

Hi! I recently sold my interface so I can buy a Duet, but I was having trouble to find it in Miami.. today Guitar Center told...

pedrodash
replies: 0 views: 774
pedrodash 25th March 2008

I've searched on the Charisma here and found lots of posts about the sound/tone qualities, but not so much information on how...

bongomania
replies: 3 views: 1,098
bongomania 25th March 2008

.....but I was wondering if any of you guys freelance at different studios in your local area. So say you are on several...

bigggidy
replies: 1 views: 574
dbbubba 25th March 2008

I am restoring an Echoplate III that I acquired and I need to buy a new 1" voice coil. I know that Jim Cunningham sells...

dbbubba
replies: 0 views: 648
dbbubba 25th March 2008

Okay, tell me if this would work or not. I have a patch bay with a punch down remote rear panel. I haven't started using this...

pdlstl
replies: 2 views: 687
pdlstl 25th March 2008
replies: 10 views: 2,486
Duardo 24th March 2008

Hello friends: Normally record the electric guitars with 2 mic and a DI in protools. My doubt is that which is the correct way...

Arturo Vaquero
replies: 6 views: 643
Arturo Vaquero 24th March 2008

Ok i need a suggestions! or critics.... Thism my first experience with mixing so if u have any suggestion tell me please... here...

mattsplace
replies: 9 views: 1,093
Kiwiburger 24th March 2008

I've heard so much about how a good A/D converter will make a difference, but I've also heard that today's A/D conversion...

Lunatique
replies: 195 views: 21,927
Priscilla 24th March 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search