The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If any body has Direct email addresses for any of the Madison WI TV station GM's or News directors please PM me I will explain...

ddageek
replies: 0 views: 519
ddageek 27th March 2008

I have a track. It needs plug in automation. I open the plug in. Click the auto button. Add the things I want to automate. Set...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 17 views: 6,062
boyinthebox 27th March 2008

I've patched a used compressor (probably 20 years ols or more) into my balanced setup. This is a balanced compressor (XLR). My...

manthe
replies: 15 views: 949
manthe 27th March 2008

Hi Got a few problems with a Studer A820- can anybody help? Basically- I am threading the tape correctly, all good to go,...

dan turner
replies: 2 views: 1,143
carival 27th March 2008

Here we go folks, let's put all 2 channel/8 channel issues aside: we're talking - quality difference. Who takes the cake? Rosetta...

deckerluke
replies: 2 views: 724
Doc Mixwell 27th March 2008

Looking for a small guitar pedal compressor for using on my Rhodes on stage. Anyone used the boss cs3 or mxr dyna comp or are...

goldphinga
replies: 8 views: 3,478
robot gigante 27th March 2008

Hi everyone, I need to rack the ME-1NV and I´ve seen the prices of the rack kits sold by Great River and that seems to much...

espasonico
replies: 6 views: 2,198
Joe Porto 27th March 2008

having fun at the national folk festival YouTube - Fader dancers

JamesMcp
replies: 1 views: 549
santibanks 27th March 2008

Any word on what's happening with all these "500 Internal Server Error" problems today ? (has someone been hacking...

mdme_sadie
replies: 2 views: 554
macc 27th March 2008

I posted this elsewhere but haven't gotten any response yet. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could find how many...

JimStew
replies: 6 views: 5,794
Watersound 27th March 2008

Has anyone here tried this yet? Focusrite | The Liquid Mix Challenge I'm not in the Studio until tomorrow I'll have a go then.

stevetgn
replies: 66 views: 6,202
GloryisSilent 27th March 2008

So at rehearsal last nightI thought my Fender sounded a little off...it was working, but I couldn't get the dynamics I am used...

dero
replies: 3 views: 1,843
Francis Vaughan 27th March 2008

All I know is that it is a Pacific engineering research/recorders/Harris. Looks like a broadcast console. What sound quality...

yumdrum
replies: 18 views: 1,315
yumdrum 27th March 2008

Well, perhaps I am an audio snob, but i would have never tried the aphex 204 unless somebody turned up in my studio and said try...

StudioKing
replies: 3 views: 1,149
djwayne 27th March 2008

What do you do when you are mixing and you switch to the cheap loudspeakers (narrowband) and you don't hear the bass anymore...

Spyrow
replies: 11 views: 794
Freudian Slip 27th March 2008

I have a firepod, so I when i use 48v I have to use it on channels 1-4 or 5-8...I'm using my first 2 48v for my...

heisleyamor
replies: 32 views: 2,776
Crowley 27th March 2008

Alright, I just bought a Cadenza ribbon mic off e-bay. I've never seen or heard of one before and it looked so...

Pohaku
replies: 5 views: 6,076
unsonic 27th March 2008

I saw some dirt on the speaker cone of my right Yamaha HS50M. I moistered the back of my shirt with my tounge and I gently rubbed...

shadewind
replies: 8 views: 1,311
shadewind 27th March 2008

Hi, I´ve just returned from the States yesterday with a REDDI in my hands. It´s a 110 V version so here in Europe (Spain) I...

prosodio
replies: 3 views: 956
prosodio 27th March 2008

I just recorded an entire album in my garage with LE. Most of everything was recorded through decent pres and mics. I'm mixing...

notools
replies: 7 views: 736
sevendaysoff 27th March 2008

Tonight I was working on a mix when I noticed that one of the guitar tracks had some ugly digital sounding distortion going on. ...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 9 views: 2,047
Led 27th March 2008

Hey All newbie question here: This question got buried in another thread I had, nobody answered it so I thought I would trim it...

BigBlueOx
replies: 4 views: 666
tINY 27th March 2008

Hey guys, So I am building a killer channel strip piece by piece and so far have bought the neve 1073 DPD. I have decided on...

musicmansell
replies: 11 views: 1,172
musicmansell 27th March 2008

Hey guys, It's about time for my to upgrade my gear in my little studio and was wondering if you guys could point me in the...

dobz
replies: 16 views: 887
vernier 27th March 2008

I may be looking for a recording studio in Maine near Bowdoin College for a recording session. Anyone have a recommendation? I...

E-Murder
replies: 4 views: 1,119
E-Murder 27th March 2008

I've been thinking of dipping my feet into the analog world. My friend got a 16 track tape machine and he loves it, he got it off...

Savernake
replies: 3 views: 753
RedWallStudio 27th March 2008

Just got an RE20 after seeing Thom Yorke using it and am going for that type of sound, Eels, Beck, Wilco. Close and 'wooly' , a...

hebjam
replies: 0 views: 951
hebjam 27th March 2008

I picked up one of these today, inserted the Dyna-mite into my effects loop of my 5150 head with the distortion channel on and...

DamnYankee
replies: 0 views: 1,441
DamnYankee 27th March 2008

So - I'm wanting to reduce the profile of the desk my DAW sits on and have been looking at these minimalist stands from Sound...

Cellotron
replies: 2 views: 1,774
allencollins 27th March 2008

I want to get a turntable, a pro-ject debut II to be precise. I've never owned one before so I'm a little confused about the...

pjplayer
replies: 2 views: 1,357
pjplayer 27th March 2008

Ok I have a question regarding my preamp and my audio interface. I run a Neumann TLM 49 to an RNP and then into my Mbox 2. By...

ecko72db
replies: 7 views: 781
ecko72db 27th March 2008

Anyone got any good pics of the Sterling Modular racks/desks in their studio? Interested in this stuff but difficult to view it...

Glamdring
replies: 3 views: 932
Glamdring 27th March 2008

Hey everyone, I've been interested in the Sterling Modular studio furniture for some time now. After having considered the...

Glamdring
replies: 1 views: 830
Glamdring 27th March 2008

Hey guys I want a real clean upfront acoustic in my song so therefore I really don't want any room sound at all. Would I need to...

Baderup99
replies: 10 views: 1,330
Baderup99 27th March 2008

I'm on a small budget. Looking at the Radial Pro Rmp or the X-amp (for twice as much). What would be the benefit(s) of the X-amp...

Colorblind
replies: 2 views: 944
Kiwiburger 27th March 2008

There is a lot of discussion on this board warning us of the perils of overcompressing the life out of a mix. But, what puts the...

hduncan
replies: 25 views: 1,485
hduncan 26th March 2008

Hi I have heard that 84 db is the most neutral level for the ear with regard to the fletcher munsen effect but I'm not fully...

larrykane
replies: 17 views: 1,617
larrykane 26th March 2008

I see a lot of Neve copy preamps, what are the preamps that copy SSL preamps. I've heard they are the most used ever, there has...

camerondye
replies: 8 views: 1,148
Faderjockey 26th March 2008

If you were part of a blindfold test, could you hear the difference between 48khz and 96khz? Mychal

Peakly
replies: 105 views: 8,758
47radAR 26th March 2008

I have an old Wizard series Finalizer that I'm contemplating having the software upgraded. Has anyone done this? Like to hear...

beechstudio
replies: 6 views: 3,136
dietrich10 26th March 2008

How many of you are doing this? I have an old Dual 2.0 G5 that is loaded up to the max and switching to a new computer would be a...

Watersound
replies: 1 views: 648
tINY 26th March 2008

I am curious what plug-ins Logic 8 users are using. What are some of your favorite EQs, compressors and analog warmers. It would...

Surfkat
replies: 33 views: 2,769
chrisj 26th March 2008

List the free (and/or cheap) plug-ins you use,format and where you find them. I use logic 7 so all ming are AU format I use...

hey_mavis
replies: 5 views: 4,771
chrisj 26th March 2008

"What I like about analog is I can take a sound from a track, treat it with eq and an echo and print that back onto the...

mikymike
replies: 62 views: 7,278
u b k 26th March 2008

I'm about to get my heads relapped on my MCI JH110c and will need to recalibrate the machine afterwards... I have the correct MRL...

Beneficial
replies: 3 views: 539
Beneficial 26th March 2008

OK so I recently got a pair of A7's about two weeks ago and began some heavy listening of some reference CD's. Dr. Dre's 2001 (I...

Lipps
replies: 5 views: 880
Bierce85 26th March 2008

I have a Digi 002 rack and a TC Finalizer Plus that I would like to use for mastering. One option of connecting them would be...

ovi
replies: 3 views: 1,455
ovi 26th March 2008

as the topic??? which one is more worth to buy??? and more suitable in a bedroom studio to mix? Rokit is 50Hz-20KHz but MSP have...

ffmichael
replies: 3 views: 3,380
ffmichael 26th March 2008

I have a FCB1010 and am trying to program the following: I have a Line6 Duoverb- it uses MIDI in/out. I also have a few rack...

TheRockDoc
replies: 4 views: 695
rawdigits 26th March 2008
replies: 21 views: 2,052
allencollins 26th March 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search