The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have two Adam A-7 monitors, and when I first got them, I thought they were the greatest thing I ever bought. Now, though, they...

rexde
replies: 1 views: 770
cooker 2nd April 2008

Have no clue about the brands or how they sound (except NS10's). Just curios what is Nigel Godrich...

Laletin
replies: 1 views: 773
JStuart 2nd April 2008

Hi Guys, Currently I have all my equipment plugged into a Mackie Onyx 1220 Desk which all feeds into my M-Audio 1010LT...

Alf7787
replies: 2 views: 613
tINY 2nd April 2008

What's the "pre du jour" for acoustic guitars right now? I'm thinking something pretty transparent. Hoping I could find...

Johnkenn
replies: 3 views: 878
barryjohns 2nd April 2008

Realizing that I don't record drums in my basement studio, and never utilizing over two inputs at any one time in my tracking, I...

Brian Scherzer
replies: 1 views: 918
owlmonkeys 2nd April 2008

Just picked up a rack housing a few Cetec Ivie modules and was wondering if anyone has any information/or has used any of them. ...

turnstile
replies: 2 views: 1,845
richpatak 2nd April 2008

No- WAH! http://www.airwindows.com/f/Wah.dmg The newest airwindows AU plugin freebie is maybe the best yet, only a few...

chrisj
replies: 0 views: 815
chrisj 2nd April 2008

I was given a 1046 for a wedding present (I mean, my wife and I were given it.) 2 of the 4 channels are jacked and my regular...

gwl23
replies: 2 views: 2,801
asagaai 2nd April 2008

With today's technology, you can do some fun things. Thought It might be cool to trade some SDII files with some GearSlutz of...

Hamburg58
replies: 10 views: 732
Mike Derrick 2nd April 2008

Caught myself almost doing something stupid... I've got an older HD-24 to lug around to concerts, and a newer one to put the...

joelpatterson
replies: 5 views: 786
idylldon 2nd April 2008

i need to get a cs but i have been doing my research and it seems that it would be a better idea to go with something of higher...

maskedman72
replies: 54 views: 4,061
kenny_popper 2nd April 2008

What type of resistors (metal film, carbon, etc.) are recommended for audio use? What are the benefits of using one over the...

cbarrett92
replies: 6 views: 1,871
Vogon 2nd April 2008

my fellow slutz LOL i just got into a partnership with someone and they wanna get a studio up and going this summer... im...

DivineMusic
replies: 6 views: 810
DivineMusic 2nd April 2008

Having a tough time finding good and affordable 1/4 inch tape. Please post any recent recommendations for everyones...

chet.d
replies: 3 views: 806
tINY 1st April 2008

Started moving in today- damn I forgot how much of a mission it is shifting a console about! I am SO tired now but hey it's...

PhilE
replies: 4 views: 534
PhilE 1st April 2008

Can't say I've ever done it. What should I expect to pay for, say a $3000 item?

chrisgraff
replies: 2 views: 794
tINY 1st April 2008

Currently in love with the ISA 430 MkII and Avalon VT-737sp. Sweeeetsss...

toasteh
replies: 5 views: 866
lb9000j 1st April 2008

I found a Ampex ATR-700 2 track 1/4 deck for sale but I don't know much about them. Searching around I found out that they were...

FormulaReed
replies: 2 views: 3,540
NathanEldred 1st April 2008

DBX Quantum Digital Mastering Processor en venta en eBay.es (finaliza el 04-abr-08 20:47:40 H.Esp) Thanks and greetings

davedstudio
replies: 0 views: 1,135
davedstudio 1st April 2008

I am finally in a position to upgrade my home project studio and would like to take advantage of the wealth of expertise here at...

emkay
replies: 9 views: 1,029
The dman 1st April 2008

hi there, we are looking for a Neve V3 tech to maintenance this desk. there are 2 channels with a signalflow prob and 2 other...

George Necola
replies: 4 views: 644
George Necola 1st April 2008

I just found out how much I'm choking the nuances, harmonics and "width" of my sounds with my abuse of compression. How...

mbradzick
replies: 6 views: 729
Unclenny 1st April 2008

Do you still like muzac non stop, techno pop circa 2008? http://www.contrahour.com/contrahour/images/conan_in_the_year_2000.png

bcgood
replies: 1 views: 1,532
getreel 1st April 2008

Im looking for the pinout of the connector cards on these two units. The models are the 5702 for the compressor and 5303 for the...

turnstile
replies: 1 views: 895
richpatak 1st April 2008

Hi! Observations... Works well with the Uad, Powercore FW and Duende FW in my machine. Got an insane amount of native...

Jamzone
replies: 70 views: 3,948
B-San 1st April 2008

Hey everyone! does anyone know much about the L.a recording School? im thinking of going but some opinions would be nice

mamermofo
replies: 0 views: 1,143
mamermofo 1st April 2008

Can someone explain transformers for Audio Signals. For instance the Transformers in a D.I. box for impedence switching vs....

Alex Specht
replies: 0 views: 429
Alex Specht 1st April 2008

What are the opinions of the UAD-1 Precision Series effects. Mainly the Multiband and the Equalizer, but also the others also. ...

camerondye
replies: 18 views: 2,211
Animus 1st April 2008

Hello! another one : ) thanks for opening! Well, the point is that I'm looking for overhead mics that will deliver a...

hanisch
replies: 19 views: 3,849
big country 1st April 2008

Hey guys, Im an industrial design student running a recording studio, I've recently undertaken a project designing a...

JCdesign
replies: 12 views: 1,421
Colorblind 1st April 2008

Looking at sweetwater, it appears the price has dropped a couple hundred bucks. Is this right?

Hope209
replies: 0 views: 695
Hope209 1st April 2008

Hello everyone, I'm new to the synthesizer world, and am looking to buy a new keyboard. Since i play classical music, i need one...

naushil
replies: 30 views: 1,838
johndykstra 1st April 2008

Can we get a review thread of the HCL Limiter? The only threads I have I have found have become way off topic. Is the thing...

musical5
replies: 2 views: 1,154
HandCrafted Lab 1st April 2008

I just got one of these off ebay to play around with. So far it sounds like a pretty decent dynamic though I haven't tried it on...

lofi_lothario
replies: 0 views: 2,739
lofi_lothario 1st April 2008

the other day my assistant decided it would be a good idea to clean some dust off the speaker cones of my adam a7s while they...

jazzdrumz
replies: 27 views: 15,369
drmmrboy 1st April 2008
replies: 0 views: 857
sysexguy 1st April 2008

As the above says, I dont want to pay rediculous money but being as my new Imac is on the way I will no longer have room on my...

bigggidy
replies: 3 views: 1,015
malawk 1st April 2008

The price of imports (into the US) of "prepared unrecorded media for sound recording (other than photographic or...

drumzealot
replies: 0 views: 781
drumzealot 1st April 2008

I'm recording a project for a scream metal band. My first venture into this genre... All of the instrument tracks are slammin'...

pdlstl
replies: 6 views: 964
el cochino 1st April 2008

I just purchased a Microsoft Natural 6000 mouse and can't get use to it. What mouse do you guys find is comfortable and good for...

strings
replies: 12 views: 733
aotwmusic 1st April 2008

I have to reamp some guitars tomorrow, I will have the following mics : 57, Royer R121 and an SM7 (don't think we'll use it but...

SLy_drums
replies: 26 views: 1,887
psycho_monkey 1st April 2008

Were you aware that we are being tracked in here by google-analytics (aka, Urchin)???! It's only right that you are aware that...

DamnYankee
replies: 6 views: 610
Ibvee 1st April 2008

Pro Audio This is why i hate buying audio gear in Australia!

Docmattic
replies: 10 views: 1,454
matt thomas 1st April 2008

Hey, I've been listening more and more to old recordings of 20's swing and whatnot, and I'm wondering how that lo-fi albeit...

cocaine white
replies: 42 views: 5,842
nandi 1st April 2008

Hey, I new here and I need some help. I recently bought a pair of KRK V8's (series 1) and about a week after I got them the...

John D
replies: 17 views: 3,471
Mundy 1st April 2008

Is there something like this on the market currently? I'd like to get a set of eight rackable passive attenuators (in the form...

Ben B
replies: 9 views: 1,371
TEMAS 1st April 2008

Hi all, I'm about to settle in and cruise through my records and cd's for some drum breaks to sample and am looking for more of...

Prickstein
replies: 0 views: 2,259
Prickstein 1st April 2008

I was fooling around with my Art Digital MPA when I tried switching the phase... I was just talking in the microphone...

tenkas
replies: 1 views: 1,140
Ruudman 1st April 2008

I can get it to rewire and play insturments and record those but I cant record my beat from reason into logic? also , where is...

kincept
replies: 1 views: 638
kincept 1st April 2008

Hey I want to add a sampled kick to beef up my existing one. I used beat detective and analyzed where all the kick sounds happen....

Baderup99
replies: 5 views: 793
Baderup99 1st April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search