The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, I wanted to have your opinion on a situation i'm facing regarding DI's. I'm a bass player recording bass at home...

mrkode
replies: 22 views: 1,755
kbjazzman 3rd April 2008

Dear reader! THANKS FOR OPENING I'm currently searching for a decent SDC mic for 500 - 750 dollars whose frequency range...

hanisch
replies: 2 views: 1,025
hanisch 3rd April 2008

I'm mixing a project right now with nicely played and well-recorded drums, which is truly a joy. But there's one small...

pfo
replies: 3 views: 3,868
juniorhifikit 3rd April 2008

Hey guys Im currently running a digirack 002 with a Akg perception mic wich is incredibly dull...(just to get me by for the...

Homeaudiopro
replies: 0 views: 467
Homeaudiopro 3rd April 2008

I'm using Genelec 8040 in my studio, and now I would like to complement them with a sub speaker. Thinking about buying a genelec...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 1 views: 1,028
lionheart 3rd April 2008

Hey, Doing some re-wiring in my rack and I am considering patching up the buss inputs on my Portico compressor into a patchbay...

zulusound
replies: 4 views: 1,263
joeq 3rd April 2008

I'm looking for a great stereo mic preamp. The application will be primarily for tracking beats, but it needs to do well with...

RythmIQ
replies: 4 views: 864
OLD BANANAS 3rd April 2008

The more old gear I work with the more hiss I seem to accumulate. How the heck did the get rid of it all? Was it done in the...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 735
vernier 3rd April 2008

It's got an xlr out and a parallel 1/4". If it's in bypass; it shouldn't color the signal and I can record a clean version;...

filthyrich
replies: 10 views: 3,135
steveschizoid 3rd April 2008

I've been eyeing the Thermionic Culture Vulture for a while and told Jeff @ Vintage King to get me a demo. He finally dropped...

Tetness
replies: 14 views: 4,198
hey_mavis 3rd April 2008

Hey Gang, I'm looking for someone in Hobart to record some wild lines of an actor appearing in a play down there & email the...

Blackfoot
replies: 0 views: 179
Blackfoot 3rd April 2008

Who's doing it? Looking at a pair of Actions for an inexpensive alternative to my TG1. LOOVE my TG1, but it's not always right....

indie
replies: 4 views: 816
indie 3rd April 2008

Hey guys, I have a M-audio PCI 1010 lt soundcard, I’m pretty happy with it, but it does cause a problem when I record due to...

user83248234
replies: 0 views: 1,196
user83248234 3rd April 2008

check this out JRRshop.com : Groove Tubes MP-1A Mic Pre - $399.00USD boy-someone at JRR has some splaining to do!

emkay
replies: 3 views: 831
thermos 3rd April 2008

What's up fellow Gearslutz........Ok here's my question........when is a piece of gear considered "Vintage"?confoosed...

edvdr76
replies: 8 views: 1,602
soupking 3rd April 2008

well? heh

Teo Macero
replies: 64 views: 3,667
Outlaw Hans 3rd April 2008

looking for a particular one. its the warner studio orchestral stage and/or other filmscore/orchestral stages besides the ones...

gsilbers
replies: 10 views: 15,300
Chaellus 3rd April 2008

I know it's a stretch, but i need to get into contact with either of the two. I have something to offer them.

PhonoquO
replies: 3 views: 826
PhonoquO 3rd April 2008

Any suggestions on a good DI? Im wanting to reamp the signal eventually. Im going to split so I can send one to the POD and...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 802
Deleted User 3rd April 2008

What do you think about it? I`ve tested 2-1176 on vocal and piano and i like this sound very much - it is fat and bright , very...

janek 68
replies: 1 views: 1,467
thermos 3rd April 2008

The Mount Anthony Uniion High School is a powerhouse of young performers, there can be no denying. Each year they put on a Pop...

joelpatterson
replies: 2 views: 840
Unclenny 3rd April 2008

So I have a session coming up on Friday recording a small brass ensemble. I use a DIGI 002r with a Rosetta 800. The client...

usamike
replies: 6 views: 746
tINY 3rd April 2008

I don't think this is an April Fools joke. New Details Revealed of Music Industry Plan to OK P2P New Details Revealed of...

kittyboy
replies: 3 views: 1,733
davet 2nd April 2008

is there a secret agreement with manufacturers that they will all stay 24 bit? will the time/space continuum implode if we...

dj_who
replies: 15 views: 1,878
rackdude 2nd April 2008

Is this 2 units circuit board are the same? From my understanding...Multiface is the ADI 8 with out TDIF circuit board the rest...

kbjazzman
replies: 7 views: 2,097
redroom 2nd April 2008

k hers the thing. i know that i cubase 4 you can route lets say a reverb fx channel send to a track and then you can pan the...

meymia
replies: 4 views: 766
psycho_monkey 2nd April 2008

trying to do some research on compatibility/sound quality. if the subject describes you, please share your thoughts! -JD

IndieRockStudio
replies: 0 views: 470
IndieRockStudio 2nd April 2008

Anybody interested in a wiseman quad case?? I don't play anymore so it seems pointless to have extra cases lying about.

Igotsoul4u
replies: 0 views: 5,169
Igotsoul4u 2nd April 2008

Hi, I would like to incorporate a patch bay in my rack so I can easily use outboard gear in my mixes and choose my chains on the...

bombasterd
replies: 1 views: 545
Crash 2nd April 2008

Hello Everyone, I'm doing a custom panel, 2 space, about 32 connectors, XLR, 1/4", RCA, USB, etc It's for my DJ/Band...

musiclee
replies: 8 views: 2,807
musiclee 2nd April 2008

We are tracking some sleigh bells for some back-up perc on a rock song tonight, among other things, and I'd like to get done with...

johndykstra
replies: 9 views: 951
Sigma 2nd April 2008

Hey, fellow sluts (and sluttettes). Again, not sure if here is the appropriate forum, so if I'm out of line here by all means...

DJMostar
replies: 9 views: 907
DJMostar 2nd April 2008

I've got a Alesis HD24 updated and upgraded with the ec-2 24bit 96k ugraded converters, drive 1 is a 10 gig drive and drive 2...

Depswa1
replies: 0 views: 622
Depswa1 2nd April 2008

Hey, can anyone recommend a repairman for fluke products (8060a) in the brooklyn/nyc area? mine is starting to go haywire, and...

tubeman
replies: 6 views: 798
Geoff_T 2nd April 2008

what mics are people using for room measurements? I hate to even mention the name but is the beh ECM8000 any good for...

aussie_techie
replies: 1 views: 1,125
Ethan Winer 2nd April 2008

Well, the title almost said it all: When you talk about RMS levels, do you mean sine-wave measured (AES-17), or square-wave...

Hepha Luemp
replies: 1 views: 1,489
Hepha Luemp 2nd April 2008

Hey fellas... I've just completed my first A/V job. My deepest respect to those of you here that are in this line of work....

severe
replies: 2 views: 583
severe 2nd April 2008

I would welcome anyones experiences with these two mic's KM84's, Josephson C42's. I have a pair of 70's Neumann KM85's I use and...

Myopic Void
replies: 21 views: 4,491
Myopic Void 2nd April 2008

I love the sound of tape. Bought an MCI JH110c. Everything I read about calibrating it tells me I need a tone generating...

Beneficial
replies: 1 views: 739
networkresearch 2nd April 2008

Hello everyone, i know this may sound gooof... But I am in need of two sets of monitor/speaker stands for a pair of Event ASP 8s...

reinvention.of.man
replies: 24 views: 7,269
Getafix 2nd April 2008

Hey there I need someone who knows what their talking about when it comes to home recording. Currently I'm re-designing my...

mee
replies: 9 views: 1,037
coppage 2nd April 2008

Ok, so today, i'm supposed to receive my new LA-610 and I can't wait to try it out. One question I have that I can't figure...

electraplay
replies: 3 views: 814
Lerxst 2nd April 2008

howdy slutz, i've come for my first consultation. so i've been using the HR824s for about 4 years now. they're the only...

rachman
replies: 17 views: 2,364
Slaytex 2nd April 2008

What is the best April fools joke you or someone else has done in the studio, at home, on location, etc?

cbarrett92
replies: 7 views: 1,286
steffo 2nd April 2008

about 90% of the time when i see a Purple Biz in someones lunchbox it's the only one in the rack, whereas i often see Ma5's,...

lrieves
replies: 11 views: 921
thenoiseflower 2nd April 2008

I have two Adam A-7 monitors, and when I first got them, I thought they were the greatest thing I ever bought. Now, though, they...

rexde
replies: 1 views: 770
cooker 2nd April 2008

Have no clue about the brands or how they sound (except NS10's). Just curios what is Nigel Godrich...

Laletin
replies: 1 views: 773
JStuart 2nd April 2008

Hi Guys, Currently I have all my equipment plugged into a Mackie Onyx 1220 Desk which all feeds into my M-Audio 1010LT...

Alf7787
replies: 2 views: 613
tINY 2nd April 2008

What's the "pre du jour" for acoustic guitars right now? I'm thinking something pretty transparent. Hoping I could find...

Johnkenn
replies: 3 views: 878
barryjohns 2nd April 2008

Realizing that I don't record drums in my basement studio, and never utilizing over two inputs at any one time in my tracking, I...

Brian Scherzer
replies: 1 views: 918
owlmonkeys 2nd April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search