The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, Just wondering the best, safest, tidiest way for plugging in about 16 european 3-pin power plugs? Starting at one wall...

Dubreak
replies: 0 views: 605
Dubreak 4th April 2008

Has anyone tried this mic? How does it stack up to the greats like the Neumann KMS105, AT AE4500 or Shure KSM9. Chinese crap? I...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 2 views: 1,648
Outlaw Hans 4th April 2008

Hi there For anybody in the UK interested in seeing the SSL Matrix Console, we are holding 2 exclusive UK Previews days. SPECIAL...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 799
[email protected] 4th April 2008

I'm working on PT LE with a 002R. I'm monitoring through KRK V5's right now and my room is acoustically treated. I have the...

bottombunk
replies: 1 views: 713
Gerax 4th April 2008

Would somebody be a pal and upload a few short selections of audio (preferably one instrument at a time ie;drums/vocals/bass)...

hduncan
replies: 13 views: 2,831
vernier 4th April 2008

i write music and i track it myself, as many here do, but don't mix my own material. how far do you take EQ'ing and compression...

Sensual Ears
replies: 4 views: 779
Sensual Ears 4th April 2008

My old Powerbook G4 is beginning to creak a little after years of mobile recording. Question is, are the Mac books of a...

recall
replies: 3 views: 871
oldgreensock 4th April 2008

When recording usind the Mid-Side technique, can you pan the side tracks any other way besides hard left and right? I am trying...

jmanjet
replies: 14 views: 1,962
jmanjet 4th April 2008

Love to get one SOON..anyone knows what's up with the new rhodes ??? Emailed them several times, no replies. Thanks.

vudoo
replies: 0 views: 792
vudoo 4th April 2008

Slutz, I'm wondering if you guys think it would be best to: A. work ****ty day job and continue building personal studio B. get...

mbradzick
replies: 9 views: 2,096
tms8707056 4th April 2008

I'm going to be picking up a few API 7600s and a 7800 to get my home studio going. I am hoping to eventually get enough 7600s to...

ibringthesexy
replies: 14 views: 8,816
ibringthesexy 4th April 2008

I have a friend who needs a studio in Columbus Ohio ..... any ideas ? Thanks ...

Mike Shipley
replies: 6 views: 917
SighBorg 4th April 2008

I was hoping somebody would be able to tell me where one can place one's sheet music on the M3?? Urgent.

naushil
replies: 6 views: 705
naushil 4th April 2008

Ive got a fantom x7 and am curious if any one has tried both the fantom and the padkontrol's pads. I would assume that with...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 569
hduncan 4th April 2008

It makes the vocals bigger almost doubled? YouTube - HELLYEAH-Alcohaulin' Ass I need that

keano
replies: 8 views: 832
vernier 4th April 2008

Hi everyone, I just picked up a Lunatec V3 (Loving it!) and was wondering what the best way would be to get the highest...

bkspitfire
replies: 8 views: 7,442
Francis Vaughan 4th April 2008

hey guys, i'm new here and need your help!I am 27,coming from germany and have a small studio. I bought a Cranesong Spider about...

mr.jimmy
replies: 1 views: 722
dirker 4th April 2008

Wow. I think I'm going to have to order a couple more. I can't believe they're only $35! Here's a quick comparison I did on...

Me_Likey
replies: 11 views: 3,042
jowillie 4th April 2008

I'm not very experienced in various effects, but here's what I'm looking to do: I have a song that's ending in a grand...

noone
replies: 4 views: 921
noone 4th April 2008

Right so I'm going over a new EQ design and would like some feedback on the features. This isn't commercial (maybe a kit in...

TRW
replies: 22 views: 1,161
rob S 4th April 2008

I'll be needing some help with a future project and thought I'd see what you lot might suggest. I'll soon be recording an EP...

china jam
replies: 10 views: 879
Tony Shepperd 4th April 2008

Anyone used both? Opinions would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks, Ben thumbsup

Alf7787
replies: 3 views: 749
Alf7787 4th April 2008

again, sorry for bragging, but I am having a great day and you slutz are the only ones that might care. The music house i'm...

Chuck B
replies: 13 views: 2,824
bwaudio 4th April 2008

Hello, I'm getting ready to rack up a pair of API 212 modular preamps, and was wondering how involved it would be to add a DI...

EarBud
replies: 0 views: 698
EarBud 4th April 2008

Hi I keep getting a distorted audio output when I convert any video format into a flash video format. I contacted the...

celebritymusic
replies: 1 views: 536
soundawg 4th April 2008

I purchased a used lot of Dsub to blunt end multichannel Digital cables only to realize the Dsub connector is pinned for Yamaha...

alexstringer
replies: 0 views: 525
alexstringer 3rd April 2008

I have never been able to get a sound like the sample below in pro tools. Could peeps with more experience tell me what plugs or...

MC Blind
replies: 55 views: 7,087
TheArchitect 3rd April 2008
replies: 2 views: 2,586
MarkRB 3rd April 2008

I recently got the session files of a friend of mine's mix (ITB) and studied it for learning purposes. I noticed the...

eclectic
replies: 1 views: 1,308
MarkRB 3rd April 2008

Hi My girlfriend is a textile designer and she's got a brief to do some designs with a rock theme.She is looking for some...

paddy64
replies: 51 views: 51,389
doncaparker 3rd April 2008

Tom Sound

Hey guys, i posted this on another forum but was unable get some good feedback. i own a big studio in new york, i am recording a...

beerybobb
replies: 57 views: 3,037
CompEq 3rd April 2008

Hi everybody, I don't post a lot on here but I read a lot pretty much everyday, pretty cool place. So here we go, I've been into...

matskull
replies: 23 views: 979
matskull 3rd April 2008

Any one using Tascam Digital TMD 8000 here? Good ? Bad ? thanks for any help!

andremattos
replies: 1 views: 1,659
ritchie-x 3rd April 2008

Today i was listening to Tool's song "The pot" from 10,000 days on my headphones and it seems to me that at around...

Mrmot
replies: 1 views: 674
FollowTheMusic 3rd April 2008

I've had a frustrating time with finding a shock mount to work with a Blue Baby Bottle. This mic is a replacement that came to us...

sleepingtiger
replies: 2 views: 1,539
sleepingtiger 3rd April 2008

I don't have a lot money so I can't really buy much gear right now. I can record good guitar, drums, vox, and keyboard tracks...

ryst
replies: 3 views: 564
ryst 3rd April 2008

I'm really interested in the 8-channel Dav. So please post your recordings with these preamps. Davs on drums would be...

Aurora T.
replies: 1 views: 638
Aurora T. 3rd April 2008

Thought you guys might want to check out some quick files I made today comparing my Prophet 5 (rev 3.2) with my Pro-53 NI...

hearttimes
replies: 0 views: 1,089
hearttimes 3rd April 2008

This qualifies as "something I should already know" but don't. Most of my rack gear has a ground interface. some way to...

zotty
replies: 0 views: 565
zotty 3rd April 2008

My old mixing console has a mixdown inserts on the patchbay which can be used for 2 bus compression. Does anyone on this forum...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 923
Dan 3rd April 2008

Anyone used these yet? I heard they come with a warning to not touch the tweeters, because its dangerous. Please tell me what you...

dylansmale
replies: 3 views: 1,535
Paul Vnuk Jr. 3rd April 2008

Am I the only one desperately wanting a Mac-compatible PCIe Mixpander card, with or without onboard DSP (personally I'd rather...

littlenemo
replies: 0 views: 775
littlenemo 3rd April 2008

Has anyone tried this? I just thought of it? Like if you have dual screen and one is just for your DAW software mixer, it would...

Pfraser
replies: 7 views: 1,451
davetron5000 3rd April 2008

i just bought a new imac. i have a pair of alesis monitor ones. theyre about 5 inches from the imac on either side. i know if a...

imnickb
replies: 2 views: 850
imnickb 3rd April 2008

Hey there, I know I see a buttload of questions like this, but I'll do it anyway. I have the Behringer ADA8000 Ultragain Pro-8...

heartofwntrz
replies: 11 views: 1,421
88fingerz 3rd April 2008

Anyone else have this problem? For me, the mixing process is a frustrating one because post-mixown the result always sounds...

wshaw
replies: 47 views: 3,906
David Robinson 3rd April 2008

hello all, just looking for some advice on a good 'knobbox' - i.e. a good interface for VSTis and VSTs... to provide some...

Touchmaster
replies: 2 views: 923
cichy 3rd April 2008

I was thinking which chain setup will sound better : 1. crookwood patchbay (on AD DA conversion but sound goes thru relays)...

cichy
replies: 0 views: 670
cichy 3rd April 2008

seems like there's been alot of postings for studio's seeking assistants lately. i'm actually starting to get just as annoyed...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 16 views: 1,064
big country 3rd April 2008

OK I need a good male vocal mic for a mix with a lot of synth and guitars. My max budget is $1700 I'm using my pacifica for...

Nu-tra
replies: 3 views: 745
dangoudie 3rd April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search