The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi. Does the jack inputs in the Neve 1073dpa are line level inputs, or DI high impedance inputs???. Do I need a separate DI box...

Pandemonium
replies: 1 views: 836
Geoff_T 5th April 2008

I've heard so much talk about ribbons on guitar cabs, is anyone using them on bass cabs as well with good results? any input from...

drewharris
replies: 6 views: 999
sonicdefault 5th April 2008

I just moved from a dual G4 tower to a imac and moved from tiger to leapord. In doing so I installed new drivers(Intel) and...

Reborn
replies: 7 views: 4,679
Reborn 5th April 2008

notice anything wrong on this new supergrass cover? heppy narco

matt thomas
replies: 16 views: 1,836
chrispick 5th April 2008

So what you guys think? I was gonna purchase the w2549 or W2944 for a bunch of rack interconnects, but now i've been hearing...

musiclee
replies: 8 views: 12,465
Bob Olhsson 5th April 2008

I suppose technically this qualifies but I had a good chuckle hittt I wonder how long until behringer has a clone out jkthtyrt

Brent
replies: 12 views: 4,122
dannygold 5th April 2008

Dear All, I have very strange problems... I also send Paul (Lynx) this problems, but I'm looking solution from other users...

joseph
replies: 6 views: 946
Doc Mixwell 5th April 2008

I'm just wondering what everyone makes of the LA-610, what's your experiences, how do you rate it. I have one myself and I've had...

deckerluke
replies: 32 views: 2,499
pan60 5th April 2008

Hiya! In my mixes I find that I'm generally pleased with my snare drum sounds (usually the real deal, I only sample if the drum...

fooman
replies: 19 views: 2,399
John Suitcase 5th April 2008

A LOT !!!!! Why wasn't I told, oh they did? mezed

Mark1353
replies: 1 views: 690
tINY 5th April 2008

I have a home studio... Soundcraft Ghost LE console, I track with ADATs. I'm sick of fixing tape machines so I'm switching to a...

pschrock
replies: 1 views: 572
macrae11 5th April 2008

I keep hearing how low-end gear colors the sound even when just going through them (cheap mixers, monitor switchers...etc), but...

Lunatique
replies: 1 views: 809
Kiwiburger 5th April 2008

so ye, you read everywhere that quad is great fro long runs, but capacitance is greater which "reduces" overall...

musiclee
replies: 1 views: 825
synthoid 4th April 2008

Let's just say a friend owned (yes, legally) a bundle of plugins from a major plugin developer, all in the RTAS format. Then...

pfo
replies: 4 views: 540
pfo 4th April 2008

Can anybody recommends the best way to take 8 channels out of Cubase 4 run them through a console and return them stereo and have...

The dman
replies: 0 views: 593
The dman 4th April 2008

I'm looking to get a pair of mics to be used on an upright piano and also as drum OH's. I was planning on getting the Josephson...

bottombunk
replies: 5 views: 870
applebeach 4th April 2008

We have a Switchcraft Studio Patch 9625 where I work and recently it's been acting weird. In some of the channels there has been...

illiummusic
replies: 0 views: 608
illiummusic 4th April 2008

I have approximately 600-650 bucks to spend, and still can not make up my mind which mic to buy - torn between RODE NT2000 and...

LowYaw
replies: 7 views: 1,328
chrysb93065 4th April 2008

I'm thinking of going to a MacBook/FF800/Nuendo combo. I know this is great for recording... but I need a stable mix...

Robobo1
replies: 5 views: 1,955
Robobo1 4th April 2008

I ordered a pair of Ethan's HF MinilTraps for my side-wall first reflections. I was trying to figure out where on the wall to...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 707
Ethan Winer 4th April 2008

Any users of this out there have programs willing to share/trade/sell?

manofdemer
replies: 0 views: 975
manofdemer 4th April 2008

I've noticed lately that the power in my apartment/studio is fluttering. I'll see the lights dim slightly. I'll hear fans on my...

Pasta4lnch
replies: 5 views: 511
Todd 4th April 2008

I wasn't exactly sure where to place this thread, but this forum seems a little more relevant than the others. I am a recording...

pearldrum944
replies: 2 views: 2,472
bwaudio 4th April 2008

Hi everyone, I'm massively upgrading my studio and I need some advice on converters. Here's what I'm getting: -iMac (2ghz...

bort99
replies: 8 views: 1,065
Doc Mixwell 4th April 2008

I have 6 channels of those neve clones on the way. I also have an art mpa gold. I've been using a Mackie 800r and I'm just...

redddog
replies: 5 views: 815
bwaudio 4th April 2008

Guitar is my main interest, so I could be happy with the standard Eye. However, this Roswellite model can be used on Kick,...

CrankyRayHanky
replies: 2 views: 1,188
CrankyRayHanky 4th April 2008

Hi..I recently went crazy and sold my DAW and Firepod so I could afford newer, better equipment. I was working completely...

XcessRob
replies: 7 views: 993
infopimpster 4th April 2008

Hey new here but have been using alessis 24hd for years and was looking at getting a radar setup, have been offered a great price...

hairy_drummer
replies: 3 views: 609
N.J. 4th April 2008

Hi guys , I`m a little slow ..... How can I use processing on the 2bus when summing in the D-Box? Scenario: 8channels DA out...

ThomasWho
replies: 2 views: 1,081
ThomasWho 4th April 2008

Hey there, what can happen to a tube mic if it gets phantom power by mistake? I have a 2 year old who really likes to flip...

brill bedroom
replies: 11 views: 1,283
question 4th April 2008

Hi, I'm looking for a modernish sounding pre, something that would be used on a third eye blind album or Blink 182, or maybe even...

rackdude
replies: 21 views: 2,164
Karloff70 4th April 2008

I'm confused about the correct position to use on the Polarity switch on the LA-610. There is an "in" and an...

electraplay
replies: 4 views: 1,734
H-Musikk 4th April 2008

Another new way to make money ... these guys are thinking.

Brent
replies: 12 views: 2,882
macgee 4th April 2008

Anyone know anything about these? I can find very little about them on the interweb... Cheers

moley
replies: 4 views: 6,515
moley 4th April 2008

So there is the superchunk with triangular slices stacked up to the ceiling. I heard Ethan (I think) mention (in response to...

hduncan
replies: 9 views: 814
Ethan Winer 4th April 2008

I have a LAB amplifier, cant remember the model but it's an approx early ninties black 2U heavy as a big wet dog metal...

Eide
replies: 5 views: 757
travisbrown 4th April 2008

I have a M-Audio FastTrack USB with 1 mic preamp and an instrument/line-in. I run my behringer xenyx 1202FX mixer into the line...

beyondimpact
replies: 7 views: 1,618
Nutmeg II. 4th April 2008

Dear all Anyone have good experience on BG1 with Electronic , Hip-Hop, Rock , Pop music? also How BG-1 work with Synth , Drum...

alyi
replies: 0 views: 843
alyi 4th April 2008

I have been using digital for most of the time i have being recording. Yestersay i decided to use the analog port on my pre...

Docmattic
replies: 113 views: 7,453
camus 4th April 2008

I've got a client who wants me to mix a project that was recorded with Cubase 4 using 24bit @ 44.1 khz. The band thinks that it...

BJohnston
replies: 10 views: 2,834
macgee 4th April 2008

I think I understand on older automation systems that as soon as the system detects a change not recorded that the fader kicks...

pearldrum944
replies: 8 views: 2,985
SighBorg 4th April 2008

Hi, Just wondering the best, safest, tidiest way for plugging in about 16 european 3-pin power plugs? Starting at one wall...

Dubreak
replies: 0 views: 605
Dubreak 4th April 2008

Has anyone tried this mic? How does it stack up to the greats like the Neumann KMS105, AT AE4500 or Shure KSM9. Chinese crap? I...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 2 views: 1,648
Outlaw Hans 4th April 2008

Hi there For anybody in the UK interested in seeing the SSL Matrix Console, we are holding 2 exclusive UK Previews days. SPECIAL...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 799
[email protected] 4th April 2008

I'm working on PT LE with a 002R. I'm monitoring through KRK V5's right now and my room is acoustically treated. I have the...

bottombunk
replies: 1 views: 713
Gerax 4th April 2008

Would somebody be a pal and upload a few short selections of audio (preferably one instrument at a time ie;drums/vocals/bass)...

hduncan
replies: 13 views: 2,831
vernier 4th April 2008

i write music and i track it myself, as many here do, but don't mix my own material. how far do you take EQ'ing and compression...

Sensual Ears
replies: 4 views: 778
Sensual Ears 4th April 2008

My old Powerbook G4 is beginning to creak a little after years of mobile recording. Question is, are the Mac books of a...

recall
replies: 3 views: 871
oldgreensock 4th April 2008

When recording usind the Mid-Side technique, can you pan the side tracks any other way besides hard left and right? I am trying...

jmanjet
replies: 14 views: 1,959
jmanjet 4th April 2008

Love to get one SOON..anyone knows what's up with the new rhodes ??? Emailed them several times, no replies. Thanks.

vudoo
replies: 0 views: 791
vudoo 4th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search