The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi all i am just a home studio guy who has been pushing out all his electric guitars thru a pod. i was going to try and enter...

trock
replies: 6 views: 3,090
tenchijin2 6th April 2008

Just curious if anyone can recommend the least expensive reputable CD duplication outfit. Would need 200 CD's in ecopaks...

truthnlife13
replies: 2 views: 795
RedWallStudio 6th April 2008

Can we get a few user reviews please? LA2A sounding or nothing like it? Thanks JJ

musical5
replies: 3 views: 843
HandCrafted Lab 6th April 2008

I am now using M-Audio Audio Buddy, with MOTU 828mkII Firewire Interface, for harddisk recording. For mic, I am using Rode NT-1A...

terryko
replies: 3 views: 584
terryko 6th April 2008

I have to record a drum kit and think 4 channels should be enough. My option seems to have come down to the Sytek and maybe a GT...

hebjam
replies: 6 views: 734
elambo 6th April 2008

fuuck JUST KIDDING!!!! That song rocks on any desk, hallway or room! Peace, -soupking

soupking
replies: 8 views: 1,365
RCM - Ronan 6th April 2008

Getting ready to get my wifes CD duplicated and need some advice. I plan on letting whomever does the duplication handle the...

fhinspectit
replies: 2 views: 1,500
On The Air 6th April 2008

I just checked out the Cranesong thing, but its also an AD converter. Looking for something stricktly Like a Big Knob that has a...

dylansmale
replies: 5 views: 1,593
BLueROom 6th April 2008

Just wanted to take a rough poll of the slutz crowd and see, if you could only have five microphones to do all of your recording...

Sweetnighter
replies: 25 views: 3,014
Sqye 6th April 2008

Just got ahold of ths stereo filter....got to test it briefly before a dj set at a house party last night....seemed really LOUD,...

GILFOIL
replies: 7 views: 4,756
rapfreak 6th April 2008

I've been doing casual recording with a Digi 001 and an old Mac G4. I added a Mytek Ad96, which sounds great. Also a patchbay...

Philo
replies: 5 views: 907
skylabfilmpop 6th April 2008

how does it work? I have asked this question twice here. Can anyone sare the time?

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 482
Jayro_Rockola 6th April 2008

I'm currently tossing up some outboard gear and I think I've decided on a PEQ from JLM Audio and still deciding on a compressor...

dogma
replies: 6 views: 1,110
dogma 6th April 2008

Lately I've been having trouble with kick and snare sounds on a project. The bands kit is no better than mine so we finally...

McPhaul
replies: 1 views: 1,741
Snatchman 6th April 2008

I'm thinking about buying some 120V gear from the US and use it here in Sweden with a 230V to 120V transformer. I'm just...

shadewind
replies: 14 views: 3,773
Geoff_T 6th April 2008

Howdy In a few months I'll have about $1200 to upgrade my studio equipment. Let me tell you what I currently use. Mics:...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 545
tINY 6th April 2008

I am a little leery of this auction. The price seems about right for a used unit. Feedback seems a little low. Also during the...

79_Limited
replies: 5 views: 899
Sounds Great 6th April 2008

Hey guys, I am currently mixing my album that I recorded myself at home. I am using pro tools m-powered to do it all in the...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 14 views: 1,006
BudgetMC 6th April 2008

Have any of you folks spent any quality time with Melcor preamps? I found some, model a24 and I was wondering if it's something...

Beeson
replies: 1 views: 1,987
Kingaudio 6th April 2008

I have a Focusrite 428 (which I know most people don't like) and I was thinking about getting a DAV-BG1. I record acoustic...

jmanjet
replies: 2 views: 1,365
FFTT 6th April 2008

I have the listed units, and the ISA428 has the ADC card installed. Is there any way to connect all three of these units in order...

JoeHimself
replies: 3 views: 708
Fishmed 6th April 2008

I'm looking to get a bullet mike for live vocals, to get a nice, dirty, distorted sound... on occasion. I've been leaning towards...

marthamarin
replies: 3 views: 1,636
rico52 6th April 2008

I don't really have any experience in the analog realm, and it might be easier to understand to see the ins/outs on a tape...

tech_head
replies: 7 views: 2,034
RedWallStudio 6th April 2008

Which AKG C414 model would be best for rock vocals? Or pop vocals for that matter? Or vocals in general?

shadewind
replies: 13 views: 3,430
redroom 6th April 2008

Hello all. I have Duende, it has a few compressor products (BUS, X-Comp, Channel etc) which sound great. I had already thought...

Serra
replies: 9 views: 1,261
SoniA 6th April 2008

Can someone explain to me the steps I need to take, to convert my DP files to a studio using pro tools... Thank you

Bradahman
replies: 6 views: 948
Kronos147 5th April 2008

I like the price for the 4 channel unit and know that Steve Albini uses them. Thing is, he's always using tape. My impression is...

hebjam
replies: 9 views: 1,044
hebjam 5th April 2008

I PRODUCE ALL TYPES OF MUSIC > HIP HOP, RNB, GRIME, WESTCOAST, DIRTY SOUTH, ETC WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TALBZINSTRUMENTAL

talbzbeatz
replies: 23 views: 2,561
Mixerman 5th April 2008

Does anyone own a Euphionix MC Controller and uses it with protools. How is it compared to the D-command?

passionmax
replies: 1 views: 1,534
ophonic 5th April 2008

I'm recording a 'basher' right now and didn't like what I got last session. Do I need to use the 'PAD' on this mic.? I had the...

Rripror
replies: 25 views: 2,502
Rripror 5th April 2008

Enjoy... YouTube - Korean drummer takes the show

everyday
replies: 48 views: 2,878
bkspitfire 5th April 2008

I have a Mesa Boogie mark 2 amp, and when I record late at night, I sometimes run the speaker out into a Hughes & Kettner...

Tom C
replies: 1 views: 1,977
zeromean 5th April 2008

I'm starting to gig again and need a 2 or 3 channel 2X12 combo amp. Chimey beautiful clean, crunchy rock and heavy D tuned gain....

James Lugo
replies: 21 views: 6,212
FFTT 5th April 2008

Hello I'm getting a pair of second hand Summit Audio 2BA-221. I need to replace the tubes that are inside. Could you guys...

gar_lei
replies: 4 views: 805
zoink 5th April 2008

Anyone know where to find a PDF for Prime Time 93? We picked one up last week. It's kind of self explanatory, but a manual...

drmmrboy
replies: 4 views: 1,935
drmmrboy 5th April 2008

Edit: Made a dicky mistake. It's fine. sorry.

primemeat64
replies: 0 views: 650
primemeat64 5th April 2008

Is there some kind of forum "manual". There's a bunch of stuff in the User CP that doesn't seem to do anything. I've...

audiomichael
replies: 1 views: 736
Jules 5th April 2008

Is it just ME ??!!?? or does ANYone else here get a "woody" when they see used Neve and SSL's for $50,000 ??!!?? HOLY...

flyingfadr
replies: 5 views: 732
flyingfadr 5th April 2008

I'm not sure if this is my first post or the first actual question. I'm a long time lurker, so hi. I am getting ready to do a...

msquared
replies: 3 views: 763
Ethan Winer 5th April 2008

Does anyone know of a specific section on the new album that demonstrates the neotek sonics? Is the sytek pre exactly like it?

hebjam
replies: 17 views: 2,982
hebjam 5th April 2008

Hi All, Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. I'm looking for an intern here at the studio. It must be someone who has...

Erik Lutkins
replies: 8 views: 2,077
Erik Lutkins 5th April 2008

Hello, Two of my friends are talking of doing this right now. Taking an existing mix of a track they've done and overdubbing a...

Speed 4
replies: 3 views: 605
Speed 4 5th April 2008

I think it sounds ok. We only did 1 take with about a 2 minute setup time (no pop filter, whoops!). This recording was more of...

Diegel
replies: 24 views: 1,381
steveschizoid 5th April 2008

favored by Bruce Swedien it would seem.... Acoustic Treatment and Soundproofing for High End Audio Applications let me know if...

hey_mavis
replies: 0 views: 671
hey_mavis 5th April 2008

I am currently using a McDSP MC2000on my master buss which really brings my mixes to life. The problem is that if I looked at...

bottombunk
replies: 3 views: 790
recall 5th April 2008

Hi, I would like to use an effect (reverb)unit with my Sony MXP mixer. The Sony has one unbalanced RCA send out and return...

Saxtrack
replies: 1 views: 1,694
Kiwiburger 5th April 2008

Ok..I hope I can be helped!! Here is my chain Blue Kiwi>>XLR>>Apogee Mini...

chaotic1200
replies: 17 views: 1,341
Kiwiburger 5th April 2008

Hey there I know its source dependant and all that jazz, but I was just curious if anyone wanted to share some neat ideas...

Energie
replies: 20 views: 2,578
MisterMark 5th April 2008

I've been offered a pair of MK41s at a good price. But I've never used these, or any other hyper-cardioids, as a main pair...

biggy
replies: 0 views: 1,054
biggy 5th April 2008

Hi all.... i've mentioned elsewhere about a console purchase... wanted to start a thread and get some feedback on some of the...

tuRnitUpsuM
replies: 12 views: 1,956
tuRnitUpsuM 5th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search