The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What do you guys do about smoking in your lounge? I'm sure many if not most of you allow it...I don't have a covered patio or...

orksnork
replies: 65 views: 3,311
tedr 26th April 2008

In case you missed it, click here and watch the video. It's spell-casting and beautiful. If you disagree, you're just...

Silver Sonya
replies: 65 views: 4,263
Silver Sonya 26th April 2008

Anyone know what mics these guys used? I'm guessing something like a SM7, but I would love to know for sure. (referring to...

Lazer Toms
replies: 129 views: 10,165
londonbridge 26th April 2008

Was wondering about monitor placement. How do you place and angle them? 3 feet apart? 6 feet apart? How high? Do you...

Todd
replies: 12 views: 7,475
Hobbyist 26th April 2008

Hello I've succesfully exported (OMF) audio from Digital Performer 5 to Logic 8, but I need to import in Logic the click I...

cioto
replies: 2 views: 572
cioto 26th April 2008

So....there's the consensus that you can't really pull off parrallel processing using H/W inserts, even with a DAW that has delay...

Benmrx
replies: 4 views: 743
princeplanet 26th April 2008

I have heard that the PM 2000 is a cool thing. Please...any info regarding the PM 1800 will be appreciated. I have a line on an...

Terry McInturff
replies: 1 views: 3,507
dbbubba 26th April 2008

I have 2 speakon cables that both seem to be going bad. Does anyone have any idea how to open them up and fix the connections? ...

gigamesh
replies: 2 views: 5,634
dbbubba 26th April 2008

My personal summary of the TLM103 retirement for vocals The TLM103 has been for many years my favourite vocal mic. I took the...

amigo
replies: 13 views: 6,851
musicl 26th April 2008

Hello everyone, I just received a pair of dynaudio BM5a second hand and when powering one of the speaker ( with no audio...

maxime999
replies: 1 views: 880
maxime999 26th April 2008

The cons of my 2 new MC-Mix in front of me: - poorly textured faders - no switches, only "rubber" push buttons -...

1954U1
replies: 9 views: 1,472
Stephen Bennett 26th April 2008

A while ago I started a thread about my desire to build a DIY plate reverb. I still have the desire and have been accumulating...

manthe
replies: 7 views: 1,202
Steffmo 26th April 2008

A quick question for those of you who own the API 500V rack and the L200 power supply that comes with it: Where do you...

Daedalus77
replies: 3 views: 848
drBill 26th April 2008

PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE! I think this could be an interesting thing to know about ourselves- According to this picture, you can...

hduncan
replies: 77 views: 3,053
sonicdefault 26th April 2008

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie"...

ilovemusic
replies: 9 views: 967
ryst 26th April 2008

hi guys, i am currently finishing the mix of my own bands full album. i am doing this in PTLE. there is a studio nearby who has...

arjan
replies: 17 views: 1,049
rockrev 26th April 2008

As I posted yesteday, I need to rent a mic in Dallas to record an upright steinway--probably in mono will be fine. Seems like...

jeremycox
replies: 7 views: 884
AjD 26th April 2008

Anyone have any experience using 100V 50/60Hz adapters for a Yamaha synth from Japan in the USA? I've been told it's supposed to...

DevonB
replies: 0 views: 692
DevonB 26th April 2008

Hey guys - I'm sending midi info from my keyboards to Midi Timepiece, but I can't seem to get the midi info into PT's...Is it...

Johnkenn
replies: 1 views: 731
Steffmo 26th April 2008

i've heard this sound talked about quite a bit here and there, the reference that comes to mind is that 70's snare sound, a la...

deckerluke
replies: 11 views: 3,467
zooloo 26th April 2008

So after using PTLE for the last 3 years I am ready to jump ship. The limitations are getting to me and upgrading to HD would...

Brian Whitten
replies: 14 views: 903
stagefright13 26th April 2008

Wasn't sure under which topic area to post this. Or if it had already been posted on GS (didn't see it in my quick search). ...

chrispick
replies: 20 views: 823
xcycle 26th April 2008

hay there did any body had a try with telsa equipment? this is a czech firm thenx johny

johnyjacobi
replies: 0 views: 621
johnyjacobi 26th April 2008

Hey guys, thought i would share this series i found on youtube. It is of the apples in stereo in the studio recording thier album...

shakermaker3
replies: 1 views: 1,112
Royer121 25th April 2008

Hello all, my first topic. I am currently mixing an album which has been under construction for a year or so. I'm mixing ITB...

arthurchino
replies: 6 views: 1,650
peeder 25th April 2008

Please excuse my post here, but I need help quick. I just bought a WD MyBook External HD. I'm using it with a Mac 10.4.11...

voiceone
replies: 3 views: 973
David R. 25th April 2008

Okay, I tend to read the full spectrum of reviews, reports, and responses on gear before coming to any kind of conclusion...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 612
soupking 25th April 2008

My question is this... can I output an Mbox 2 or M-Audio interface (like Transit) running Pro Tools to my RME Fireface 800 D/A...

whereisbkp
replies: 1 views: 682
whereisbkp 25th April 2008

i am using rosetta 200. plese help me clearing some points. my setup is motu spdif in and out to rosetta spdif in out 1. when i...

amit monga
replies: 1 views: 1,218
tommy lee 25th April 2008

Man the last couple night they have had some terrible bands on Jay Leno and Letterman.I believe one was called Spoon...Wow i...

mikey
replies: 22 views: 1,476
johndykstra 25th April 2008

I just bought a bryston 3b because my old amp went bad. My old amp had the additional outputs for my sub but the bryston does...

bluechips
replies: 5 views: 6,074
squeegybug 25th April 2008

you search Ebay for old Neve, SSL and or API parts and get more hits for the Waves emulations than the hardware...

matta
replies: 3 views: 1,238
schmudde 25th April 2008

Anybody catch this? It's an interesting speech made by Tim Robbins last week at the National Association of Broadcasters...

severe
replies: 9 views: 770
Jim Kerr 25th April 2008

The other day, I found a "+24 mod" mentioned in an ad for an Aurora for sale on craigslist. Not knowing what the mod...

Jax
replies: 2 views: 1,994
Jax 25th April 2008

Hi, I usually work in graphic mode, Aline or verse at a time. Is there a way to move the cursor on playback so that you dont have...

bonneybear
replies: 2 views: 949
bonneybear 25th April 2008

The McCartney-imitating howl at the end is awesome. If this doesn't put you in a good mood, you're having a really rough...

Silver Sonya
replies: 1 views: 641
mltamisin 25th April 2008

No one throw anything at me ...... please. I'm just wondering about a few of the settings on the 610 while tracking through both....

passenger
replies: 3 views: 631
Sean Sullivan 25th April 2008

Eddie Kramer Seminars - The Eddie Kramer Experience diddlydoo

SighBorg
replies: 3 views: 1,097
ninjaneer 25th April 2008

Hispasonic TV is broadcasting live selected events from the Ethermusic Festival. The world's finest Theremin Players are...

Soyuz
replies: 1 views: 750
author 25th April 2008

I just got my digital cables/connectors (BNC) and I connected my Line 6 Toneport UX2's SPDIF out to my Klein + Hummel O 300D's...

Lunatique
replies: 4 views: 718
tINY 25th April 2008

just curious how one would equipe a modest writing studio with a budget of around 20k from scratch the music would be popish,...

[email protected]
replies: 49 views: 3,343
djbrough 25th April 2008

Just read this on another thread. It seems that instead of coming out with new digital mixers, they just made the current...

Tube World
replies: 1 views: 864
wakestyle 25th April 2008

Howdy.. So i pulled out the CD of one of my fave artists/albums Tom Waits 'Small change' The songs are fnatastic to me, and...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 26 views: 2,119
dbock 25th April 2008

Sixth bullet point down. Funny, I always thought that was a matter of taste...howdy

danbronson
replies: 20 views: 4,263
michelle.art 25th April 2008

Hi There, well the Euro /Dollar thing is getting better and better (at least for the Europeans) Probably many people here did...

moma
replies: 26 views: 842
moma 25th April 2008

Sorry to start yet another monitor thread... But I've been auditioning some passive Dynaudio BM6's lately and they're pretty...

timtoonz
replies: 10 views: 2,138
princeplanet 25th April 2008

What is the name of the studio you own? I''d love to check it out on the web if its available! Al

Worlez
replies: 0 views: 637
Worlez 25th April 2008

FYI, trent released a new song for free via nin.com...."discipline" and in current typical Trent fashion, gives us the...

JDN
replies: 1 views: 682
Sui_City 25th April 2008

This topic came up the other day while chitchatting with some friends, no audio pros just regular folks who like to get around...

rekloos
replies: 46 views: 2,630
Jaques Beraques 25th April 2008

As part of the set-up of our new project facility we've come to the decision point on the monitoring set-up. We can't afford the...

Daedalus77
replies: 16 views: 2,076
w2w 25th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search