The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

what's best cable for making RCA cable (Pair - left & right) ideally one cable that has 2 cables joined together any...

musiclee
replies: 1 views: 1,798
Ari-M. 8th April 2008

I got an Otari MX 5050 8 track for free a couple of years ago and I need to find an owners manual for it. It doesn't say on the...

bluestar03
replies: 4 views: 4,285
carival 8th April 2008

Anyone know how much attenuation the ATTY offers? I know it's variable, but I don't see the amount specified on the AD...

sonicdefault
replies: 15 views: 1,221
Inca 8th April 2008

If you did mixing & mastering primarily ITB, what one piece of outboard gear would you get for these purposes, (independent...

TopCatz
replies: 1 views: 637
TonyBelmont 8th April 2008

Has anyone had any recent experience of buying a Feilo or Alctron mic direct from China. I was particularly interested in the...

Mikey77
replies: 3 views: 1,740
Mikey77 8th April 2008

I have a pair of vintage Urie LA-3A's (transformer in the back) in absolutely mint condition. They were a parting gift after...

Reingo5000
replies: 1 views: 875
Steffmo 8th April 2008

I have been frustrated with the lack of possibilities with Drum Sequencing due to the lack of feel and expression. I went back...

Alex Specht
replies: 2 views: 682
Alex Specht 8th April 2008

Dear Slutz, this is another "Recording our new album" thread. I hope it raises your interest and please feel free to...

Beardhead
replies: 15 views: 976
Beardhead 7th April 2008

hi Im running PT mix plus version 6.4.1 on a PC. I`m going to add a midi interface.. which one do you recommend? thanks

musicmixer04
replies: 2 views: 660
kurt 7th April 2008

Ok, I've got a session in which two leads were cut (vox leads) - one in 1995 and one in 2008. I'm trying to comp them together...

rockrev
replies: 4 views: 557
rockrev 7th April 2008

I wonder which one is the best service to work with others musicians live......remote access to your session

AMIEL
replies: 0 views: 741
AMIEL 7th April 2008

Anyone know when the DW FERN VT-5 eq is out and who has experience with the vt 4. I'd like to hear your opinions. Thanxkfhkh

dasoundjunkie
replies: 1 views: 780
dasoundjunkie 7th April 2008

Just wondering which FX units (hardware or plugins) you guys out there use for making a nicely recorded snare (rock style), that...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 28 views: 2,881
anguswoodhead 7th April 2008

I've seen some old JBL, Altec Lansing etc. huge old speakers selling for a lot on ebay recently. I'm always surprised by this...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 53 views: 30,154
andy_simpson 7th April 2008

So I've been thinking...do pre amps really matter? Not their existence but their quality. I mean once you get past the total...

dangoudie
replies: 50 views: 5,507
stagefright13 7th April 2008

I am looking to buy Vocalign Project LE (the less expensive version of Vocalign but the one that uses iLok authorization). Is...

swaff
replies: 0 views: 571
swaff 7th April 2008

new or old version of shure sm 7?? do they sound the same?? how many versions are actually available? thanks diddlydoo

musicmixer04
replies: 2 views: 758
musicmixer04 7th April 2008

I have about $10,000 to play with and I'm wondering what would be best for me. I orginally was gonna go with the Chandler...

IPLayHamers
replies: 2 views: 706
dhiltonlittle 7th April 2008

Hello, I have an 882/20 with Rosetta AD and Lucid DA for ProTools. I'm looking into getting an 888/24 and running the Rosetta...

felix
replies: 7 views: 769
felix 7th April 2008

Ok, so I just bought Wavelab and have been reading through all of the documentation. I have an audio montage that has been...

dbu
replies: 6 views: 1,415
dbu 7th April 2008

HI my name is patrick and i am a student from a german university. I wright an assignment about audio cabels and the diffrence...

padddywood
replies: 19 views: 1,465
joeq 7th April 2008

looking for a 48 point patchbay pdf that i can just fill in.... feeling hurt and beaten after surgery and my searches are coming...

orksnork
replies: 4 views: 1,409
riffster 7th April 2008

Hi all Having so much fun racking old things that sound great.... I was just contacted by one of my "lookouts" he found...

larrykane
replies: 0 views: 1,573
larrykane 7th April 2008

Dear Readers! thanks for opening... : ) Well, right now I'm stuck with the choice of either the 451s or the MC930. I've...

hanisch
replies: 15 views: 13,307
Nu-tra 7th April 2008

A buddy of mine came across an old CAD Equitek E200 that has not been used in ages, but looks to be in mint condition. Looks...

InstituteOfNoise
replies: 1 views: 692
InstituteOfNoise 7th April 2008

If you haven't seen this: Delilah I dare you to identify the gear. ....and then bring it closer to home: Alabama "Now...

jowillie
replies: 1 views: 706
Alex Specht 7th April 2008

You see the actress Neve Campbell and think consoles

jbsg02
replies: 78 views: 3,408
>Mojave_Gary< 7th April 2008

Hey everyone, I want to make some samples of my friend playing his strat in patterns that I use almost everyday. The objective...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 3 views: 721
Brent Hahn 7th April 2008

I need (6) MXP mute switches, any MXP users have any spares they'd sell me? Or perhaps know of a spot where I can get some...

RichTone
replies: 3 views: 694
RichTone 7th April 2008

I've read numerous threads about the "very good" sound quality of the Grace, but if you had to put pres in A, B, and C...

lucasmusic
replies: 18 views: 1,231
davet 7th April 2008

Im mainly looking for a good hardware one but if there is a good software one im all ears. Personally im looking for something...

Bluemoa
replies: 19 views: 3,572
baikonour 7th April 2008

What song is complete, without a good ol' tambo? What is the best studio tambourine out there and what you guys/girls all...

Pfraser
replies: 23 views: 22,363
AndrewsLaneRec. 7th April 2008

which sound better? everyone is using active near fields these days, but do passive speakers with a good amp sound better? (of...

hey_mavis
replies: 10 views: 3,608
Jimbo 7th April 2008

Just wanna know what is your best mic for live vocal? Many people tell me that nothing better than sm 58 or 58b ,but i do not...

krazykho
replies: 37 views: 3,325
krazykho 7th April 2008

Secret to the largest vocal track you will ever hear.... Mute everything else.

Mike Brown
replies: 5 views: 1,162
moyer 7th April 2008

Looking for tips on how to get the vocals more forward in the mix..Not necessesarily louder..but by just giving you that feeling...

dvs1962
replies: 62 views: 10,591
fooman 7th April 2008

I've decided I need to put myself through a little refresher course on vocals and vocal treaments. I thought it might be...

theblue1
replies: 31 views: 4,988
Ari-M. 7th April 2008

I know there are a lot of threads like this, but I haven't found the information I am looking for. Why does toft atb beat most...

heisleyamor
replies: 4 views: 2,043
LRhodes 7th April 2008

What do you think? ADAM A7+SUB8 vs Event ASP8? I know about importance of room, so lets leave that discussion out.

Stefan Elmblad
replies: 4 views: 1,201
cynics1207 7th April 2008

Dear fellows! thanks for opening Do you know any source of comparison of these two mics, other than...

hanisch
replies: 0 views: 1,618
hanisch 7th April 2008

my dad wrote a jingle for a local restaraunt, it is a pretty big company with a lot of restaraunts around the tri state area. the...

kingchong
replies: 18 views: 26,467
kingchong 7th April 2008

Hello everyone, I have just migrated to an Aluminum Imac with the firewire card issue. I tried the recommended workarounds and...

Reborn
replies: 3 views: 965
Reborn 7th April 2008

Jay, Slippy, Muddy, Toledo, MW ... Badass gtr nutz everywhere! =============================================== Seems every 6...

Blast9
replies: 13 views: 1,661
skillzburn 7th April 2008

Hey gang I need an audio splitter to connect to the SEND on my Dj mixer to run to my various samplers. I've looked all over and...

viewing
replies: 3 views: 844
Alex Specht 7th April 2008

Love that ribbon mic. YouTube - My Dream is Yours (1949)- Canadian Capers (Doris Day) '

vernier
replies: 9 views: 995
b808 7th April 2008

Building my plugin library and thought this might be a good place to start. Is this one a sleeper or an empty coffin?

eclectic
replies: 6 views: 676
bashville 7th April 2008

Bunch of idiots don't know what they're talking about. MySpace

b808
replies: 18 views: 1,584
sluttygearhere 7th April 2008

Hi there, without wanting to start another one of those big overhead mic-preferences threads, because there seem to be plenty of...

Edward_Kitaju
replies: 2 views: 1,586
b808 7th April 2008

My band is upgrading our project studio and i want to propose our budget to get feedback and help with crucial decisions....

mikoo69
replies: 10 views: 949
jbsg02 7th April 2008

Yes, the Grace only has 1 channel. But how does it compare to the RNP? Does the 2 channels of the RNP trump the 101 for the...

franks
replies: 10 views: 4,049
GordZilla 7th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search