The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've pretty much decided on getting a Sytek 4 channel preamp for doing drums etc... I wanted to get a single channel unit to use...

hebjam
replies: 2 views: 698
warhead 8th April 2008

So I'm shaky as to buy BFD2 because after reading the posts I hear it is uber buggy. I've been trying to do some research for...

tchristen
replies: 0 views: 798
tchristen 8th April 2008

Okay, so after a failing attempt to try to get info on a specific Mono drum sound I think I'll generalize it.kfhkh Do you (the...

Spencypants
replies: 16 views: 6,563
Spencypants 8th April 2008

ok when it comes to synths i know them i like to think i know alot about synths. But mixers are a new and frightning world to me...

blz
replies: 4 views: 2,958
backhair 8th April 2008

This guy knows, his friend did it and he was there but you have to know how!!!! Digidesign Mbox (in good condition) mezed

pearldrum944
replies: 11 views: 1,305
pearldrum944 8th April 2008

EDIT : i think a few people missed the point of this thread....it's not about me bashing the MMP...it was for you guys to post...

Ari-M.
replies: 37 views: 4,269
Ari-M. 8th April 2008

So, I am new to mixing other people's already recorded projects. I have a client coming tomorrow who is bringing AIFF files...

BlueRadio
replies: 2 views: 565
BlueRadio 8th April 2008

Hello I just contacted BLA regarding a mod on my Digi002r. They say that they now offer for 50$ extra "the Oscon...

gar_lei
replies: 2 views: 638
SuperPartyRobot 8th April 2008

any suggestions on where to buy cables? ...one of those eternal, ongoing needs. ...and no, I'm not interested in making my own....

miercoles
replies: 5 views: 788
wildpark 8th April 2008

I am using a three to four mic set-up for drums: Kick - Lawson L47 Snare - SM57, SM7, I5 or m160 OH (mono) - beyer...

bdunard
replies: 44 views: 8,067
andychamp 8th April 2008

Hey Guys, I'm in LA Wed-Sun of this week and wanted to know if any of you guys are going to the ASCAP Expo in Hollywood? Just...

WestEnd
replies: 2 views: 869
WestEnd 8th April 2008

HI folks, i'm looking for some thoughts on Mic pre's I just bought a Profire 2626 from M-Audio. (still in box, i JUST got...

sundayseven
replies: 3 views: 660
sundayseven 8th April 2008

I have heard folks talk about some minor issues with their ATTYs before, but I never really noticed any huge issues with mine,...

Doublehelix
replies: 5 views: 859
RCM - Ronan 8th April 2008

I'm kind of proud of this one...This is an older Studio Projects C1...of course it's going through a BAE...

Johnkenn
replies: 6 views: 1,259
HeavyG 8th April 2008

If your looking for a dual channel strip, and you want it more on the clean side, is the Mindprint DTC up there as one of the...

Tube World
replies: 1 views: 1,335
warhead 8th April 2008

can anyone suggest a good/simple AU tape delay plugin (saturation and/or hi-cut controls)?

ghetto3jon
replies: 14 views: 2,736
ghetto3jon 8th April 2008

To all those who do both...which do you like more and why? I'm wondering if I should focus on one or the other but right now I...

mbradzick
replies: 42 views: 5,260
elambo 8th April 2008

I read, tried to understand and inwardly digested the advice on these fora and last weekend, my two sons put down some new...

feckinedgit
replies: 0 views: 434
feckinedgit 8th April 2008

So hear me out before you tutt. I have a laptop. Other than that, there is nothing on my small Target wooden desk other than my...

hduncan
replies: 4 views: 782
hduncan 8th April 2008

Hey there, Are there any cool videos on you tube out there, that show artist in the studio recording....mixing...

Alexi
replies: 100 views: 13,484
FFTT 8th April 2008

I recently bought a Rosetta 200 to use with Digital Performer. I am really loving the sound of the D/A (I had been using a Digi...

dubaifox
replies: 0 views: 548
dubaifox 8th April 2008

Digital radio broadcasts have started here in the UK. You need a special radio to pick it up. Regular stations are ALSO brodcast...

Jules
replies: 8 views: 1,568
theblue1 8th April 2008

Fat Head

I'm looking for an opinion on the Cascade Fat Head. How big a difference is there between the stock transformer and the Lundahl...

tnsngwtr
replies: 76 views: 6,846
strewnshank 8th April 2008

her records always sound so damn good! just curious what mics and pre's are being used mainly on the vocals and guitars. i know...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 5 views: 2,037
dhiltonlittle 8th April 2008

I've been thinking about getting a new recording interface, as I'm feeling a bit limited by my M-Audio AP192 only having 2...

AMelbye
replies: 0 views: 524
AMelbye 8th April 2008

Hey guys, Please post some pictures of how you have your ATB setup in your studio. I am about to get one, and I am trying...

uptoolate
replies: 31 views: 14,356
Amstel 8th April 2008

I've only heard good things about this baby, the Pendulum MDP-1. I would like to hear it from you users too. Thanks in...

Studioklocka
replies: 0 views: 927
Studioklocka 8th April 2008

ok, this might seem like a very silly question... and i guess it used to be. that said, the API A2D does have...

russellwolff
replies: 12 views: 2,524
peeder 8th April 2008

Is there any way I can take my recorded signal, send it into an ordinary stomp box, and then return that signal into another...

ColourSurround
replies: 4 views: 796
ColourSurround 8th April 2008

I recently picked up a profire lightbride to use my ensemble as a a/d d/a with ProTools. All I need at this time is 2 Channels,...

Greg_M
replies: 3 views: 550
Greg_M 8th April 2008

I would like to know what source you normally like the use the 2:1 input pad on...Do you have any samples of the gain cranked...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 699
Mike Brown 8th April 2008

I have an RE20 for kick and an SM57 for snare. The only other mic i have is a Beta 58. What would be good (but cheap) for 2...

hebjam
replies: 3 views: 1,005
HeavyG 8th April 2008

I'm just curious. A lot of my favorite drum sounds come from an analog recording. Do you have any favorite drum sounds that were...

heisleyamor
replies: 0 views: 516
heisleyamor 8th April 2008

what's best cable for making RCA cable (Pair - left & right) ideally one cable that has 2 cables joined together any...

musiclee
replies: 1 views: 1,798
Ari-M. 8th April 2008

I got an Otari MX 5050 8 track for free a couple of years ago and I need to find an owners manual for it. It doesn't say on the...

bluestar03
replies: 4 views: 4,284
carival 8th April 2008

Anyone know how much attenuation the ATTY offers? I know it's variable, but I don't see the amount specified on the AD...

sonicdefault
replies: 15 views: 1,221
Inca 8th April 2008

If you did mixing & mastering primarily ITB, what one piece of outboard gear would you get for these purposes, (independent...

TopCatz
replies: 1 views: 637
TonyBelmont 8th April 2008

Has anyone had any recent experience of buying a Feilo or Alctron mic direct from China. I was particularly interested in the...

Mikey77
replies: 3 views: 1,740
Mikey77 8th April 2008

I have a pair of vintage Urie LA-3A's (transformer in the back) in absolutely mint condition. They were a parting gift after...

Reingo5000
replies: 1 views: 875
Steffmo 8th April 2008

I have been frustrated with the lack of possibilities with Drum Sequencing due to the lack of feel and expression. I went back...

Alex Specht
replies: 2 views: 682
Alex Specht 8th April 2008

Dear Slutz, this is another "Recording our new album" thread. I hope it raises your interest and please feel free to...

Beardhead
replies: 15 views: 976
Beardhead 7th April 2008

hi Im running PT mix plus version 6.4.1 on a PC. I`m going to add a midi interface.. which one do you recommend? thanks

musicmixer04
replies: 2 views: 660
kurt 7th April 2008

Ok, I've got a session in which two leads were cut (vox leads) - one in 1995 and one in 2008. I'm trying to comp them together...

rockrev
replies: 4 views: 556
rockrev 7th April 2008

I wonder which one is the best service to work with others musicians live......remote access to your session

AMIEL
replies: 0 views: 741
AMIEL 7th April 2008

Anyone know when the DW FERN VT-5 eq is out and who has experience with the vt 4. I'd like to hear your opinions. Thanxkfhkh

dasoundjunkie
replies: 1 views: 780
dasoundjunkie 7th April 2008

Just wondering which FX units (hardware or plugins) you guys out there use for making a nicely recorded snare (rock style), that...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 28 views: 2,881
anguswoodhead 7th April 2008

I've seen some old JBL, Altec Lansing etc. huge old speakers selling for a lot on ebay recently. I'm always surprised by this...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 53 views: 30,140
andy_simpson 7th April 2008

So I've been thinking...do pre amps really matter? Not their existence but their quality. I mean once you get past the total...

dangoudie
replies: 50 views: 5,507
stagefright13 7th April 2008

I am looking to buy Vocalign Project LE (the less expensive version of Vocalign but the one that uses iLok authorization). Is...

swaff
replies: 0 views: 571
swaff 7th April 2008

new or old version of shure sm 7?? do they sound the same?? how many versions are actually available? thanks diddlydoo

musicmixer04
replies: 2 views: 758
musicmixer04 7th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search