The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i was thinking about recording dry signal into my daw for re-amping. Could I run that signal into a 4 channel headphone amp and...

filthyrich
replies: 0 views: 947
filthyrich 11th April 2008

sometimes i have to stand up and lean over the desk, looking down so the sound is coming at the top of my head. this is...

u b k
replies: 28 views: 1,434
TheBSper 10th April 2008

We are recording a CD at a friend's studio, he has great gear and the sound is good. However, we can't get in very often and it...

surefootedllama
replies: 23 views: 1,328
TheBSper 10th April 2008

So the title is el explanitory. What gives. This reverb is great but I need a battery stat... Anybody carry have it or have a...

passenger
replies: 2 views: 1,130
passenger 10th April 2008

Say I have an instrument with an unbalanced output, and this output was connected to a low-powered (> or = 12v) ungrounded...

Sunim Koria
replies: 2 views: 705
Sunim Koria 10th April 2008

Hello, Does anybody know who makes these and where I can get another?

replies: 1 views: 566
tINY 10th April 2008

I'm getting a small choir in my tiny home studio and I'm wondering how I should best record it. This is what I have at my...

noone
replies: 5 views: 604
tINY 10th April 2008

Hi, Next year I'm going to enter an audio engineering institute, and I need help to choose a good institute in Canada. I found...

DimaG
replies: 3 views: 1,094
ColourSurround 10th April 2008

So I recently picked up a beautiful sounding analog 16ch console for my front end. Everything is changing in my recording world...

firecreekent
replies: 12 views: 10,156
firecreekent 10th April 2008

I’m looking for someone who can lay tracks down and send them to me over the internet. I’d like to pay per song. Please write...

Maison77
replies: 1 views: 1,142
bitman 10th April 2008

MF has an Apple 1 GB iPod shuffle for $69.99 on their "Stupid Deal of the Day", while Apple is selling them (with free...

Me_Likey
replies: 1 views: 1,095
boyinthebox 10th April 2008

Just got my axe fx in today, here is my honey moon brief report Disclaimer, I am using this for direct recording, not...

Energie
replies: 0 views: 692
Energie 10th April 2008

anyone using racks made of metal in the studio? Proel - Technology as Art they are cheap, but is it better to go for a wood...

musicmixer04
replies: 4 views: 845
JTC111 10th April 2008

´ello... My dad is going to be in Boston for a couple of days soon, and he has agreed to get some gear-shopping done for...

Anselmo
replies: 8 views: 1,474
edcampos 10th April 2008

Anyone got any experience with these? I heard that Focusrite recentlty brought out an updated version that is a lot better than...

dangoudie
replies: 2 views: 608
AmplitudeAudio 10th April 2008

as a human being the extreme freqs heard are 20Hertz to 20kHz I wonder if like with good vision one must exercise their eyes...

big country
replies: 1 views: 449
Ethan Winer 10th April 2008

anyone ever used these things? ever compared them to ns 10's?

ec_pat5150
replies: 0 views: 4,184
ec_pat5150 10th April 2008

Hey, I'm fortunate enough to have a fairly large bedroom, which I'm gradually turning into an amateur studio. It's in a basement,...

danbronson
replies: 7 views: 888
Ethan Winer 10th April 2008

theres a wurlitzer electric piano at at the studio and i think im going to try to sample it. ive recorded them plenty of times...

imnickb
replies: 4 views: 664
Alex Specht 10th April 2008

Well, that was a title that got you reading jkthtyrt What I am basically looking for (with your knowledge and help) is a list of...

compo
replies: 30 views: 19,077
dropblacksky 10th April 2008

I have an Audix D6 since a few months that I really love. Great attack and low end. I find that for a "none so metal"...

SLy_drums
replies: 4 views: 1,125
camerondye 10th April 2008

hey My disk load meter is peaking-out in Cubase. I know it's due to the fact I have 50 audio tracks, no effects etc as yet, but...

eyezenears
replies: 5 views: 1,506
chris carter 10th April 2008

I'm STUCK! (working on PTHD3 system) We are recording OD's. No problems... Then after pressing STOP at the end of an OD we...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 4 views: 596
rainsinvelvet 10th April 2008

Hi GS, For you engineers out there, if Frank Sinatra were to arrive at your studio what you be your compressor of choice to grab...

soupking
replies: 30 views: 4,172
vernier 10th April 2008

Hey guy's!! Just wanted to post some pic's of my new setup with my Toft ATB24, I found the Argosy V90 and went for it. They...

lionheart
replies: 10 views: 13,971
mikymike 10th April 2008

What do you use to decrease decay? Besides dominion...I've tried working with dominion but I'm not liking the results I'm...

heisleyamor
replies: 21 views: 1,885
dwall 10th April 2008

Any successfully distributed their plugins? I track from a new apple laptop dual core. I run performer and understand why...

zotty
replies: 5 views: 780
zotty 10th April 2008
replies: 0 views: 656
Mark1353 10th April 2008

I recently purchased the four channel Shadow Hills Preamp. I need 2-4 more channels and I'd like to get something that...

bottombunk
replies: 5 views: 691
mattsplace 10th April 2008

Hello Slutz, So I have a few pieces with VU meters that have burned out bulbs. I thought I would ask before cracking open my...

audiblethought
replies: 0 views: 963
audiblethought 10th April 2008

what is going on here?

audiothings
replies: 2 views: 698
Gone 10th April 2008

I am using an Echo Audiofire 8 (PC-Cubase 4) and I would like to upgrade the existing conversion of my interface. What I am...

switch1
replies: 0 views: 550
switch1 10th April 2008

Hey all. Trying my first full band recording. Im trying to use the motu mkii and presonus hp60 to record my 4 piece...

Chrizcol
replies: 1 views: 1,298
Chrizcol 10th April 2008

Hello, i'd like to use the JBL LSR4300 mic provided with the LSR4326P/4328P monitors for calibration with other software than...

Halexx
replies: 1 views: 1,202
Halexx 10th April 2008

anyone care to share why they like either of these two clips more? The vocal mic is different in each clip. I own both but...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 0 views: 548
lakeshorephatty 10th April 2008

I may have the opportunity to relocate to Germany from the US. My main concern is the availability and price of things for my...

tazman
replies: 33 views: 1,842
Tom H 10th April 2008

Anyone know how this compares to the other A/D converters on the market? Whats your opinion on this thing? For the price it...

dylansmale
replies: 2 views: 681
recall 10th April 2008

so my options are pretty damn limted i realize this. i just need something that will record my synths and can add a little color...

blz
replies: 16 views: 1,566
blz 10th April 2008

I just purchased this interesting piece on German ebay, but I have no idea which manufacturer. I guess Eastern German RFT but...?...

beingmf
replies: 8 views: 4,472
mainsman 10th April 2008

Hey guys. I'm building a custom desk right now. I'm going to use the meter bridge for my ns10s. I want to isolate the desk from...

amishsixstringe
replies: 5 views: 604
TornadoTed 10th April 2008

I am turning 21 (Whoopee!) in a few days. My parents have so graciously asked me what I'd like for a birthday gift.. I don't...

hduncan
replies: 44 views: 4,409
Francis Vaughan 10th April 2008

Does anyone have a Schematic for a profire lightbridge. A client plugged the Firewire cable in the wrong way...and zapped a...

gurubuzz
replies: 1 views: 586
travisbrown 10th April 2008

What do you guys generally view as the ideal PU-Pre combo? I don't know if it has already been discussed, if so my apologies. I...

dpw4040
replies: 23 views: 1,373
travisbrown 10th April 2008

Heres a question thats been bothering me for weeks! I monitor my input levels through the Totalmix software that came with my...

passenger
replies: 4 views: 1,148
ConG 10th April 2008

I need the joke sound, the dun dun chi! thing... And I need the switching scenes in Law and Order kind of thing, just a cool...

rackdude
replies: 3 views: 740
rackdude 10th April 2008

James Randi is putting it out there that no one can tell the actual difference between Monster Cable and some 7000USD cable from...

Tibbon
replies: 83 views: 4,749
TheBSper 10th April 2008

Hi I want to mess around with the picture to sound thing and have been trying to find out what films don't have any music in...

captain caveman
replies: 11 views: 12,936
backhair 10th April 2008

I'm trying to mic an amp and I'm wondering if I really need to spend the extra $600 on the Royer. Anyone have any...

Johnkenn
replies: 11 views: 5,001
Jonathan Starr 10th April 2008

I was thinking here at work between surfing the internet and pretending to look busy, and thought "a great idea would be a...

Unknown soldier
replies: 4 views: 798
Unknown soldier 10th April 2008

I generally use this as my eq in sonar 7. Lil...

filthyrich
replies: 9 views: 1,727
BLUElightCory 10th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search