The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am looking for a PCIe based soundcard. What I would like is something with 16 inputs (balanced/unbalanced 1/4" or XLR)...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 539
tazman 11th April 2008

I have an API A2D - the pre's are great of course - bright and forward, works great for guitar. I'd like a pre to compliment...

Unknown soldier
replies: 6 views: 1,217
Phrygian 11th April 2008

Hi masters of sound. Plugin in protools Compressor that I can recommend you to use a section of a Brass i a CD of funky? the...

Arturo Vaquero
replies: 0 views: 492
Arturo Vaquero 11th April 2008

howdy, I'm finally putting together a prosumer project studio. After much exhaustion I have come up with a rough list. I think...

SC Multimedia
replies: 26 views: 1,575
nedorama 11th April 2008

Luckily, it wasn't our half. There is an MRI clinic and Insurance company, as well as our studio in the building. The fire...

filoandperi
replies: 22 views: 1,569
nukmusic 11th April 2008

Does anyone have a mic repair guy they can reccomend in the UK. I have a Neumann that needs looking at. Thanks

StudioKing
replies: 5 views: 1,689
StudioKing 11th April 2008

My wife brought this home for me from the swap meet this weekend. She said she had heard me mention Ampex before, probably in...

subspace
replies: 15 views: 2,649
wm_b 11th April 2008

Seriously, all I can think of is ice cream when somebody says 'scoop' the mids. And I swear I didn't see the other thread asking...

soupking
replies: 17 views: 4,079
soupking 11th April 2008

Hello Folks, I've been having some trouble with the baby grand at the studio I've been working out of recently, and I don't...

jonnyb8390
replies: 1 views: 3,183
PlugHead 11th April 2008

Hi, I'm pretty new at combining bass DI signal with a miced signal. I have heard that a way to cancel phase issues, well if you...

jacove
replies: 16 views: 1,434
Sigma 11th April 2008
replies: 10 views: 1,110
John Willett 11th April 2008

Freelance / Self Employment in England What should I do to become a self employed person? What is the easiest way to do that?...

jacko
replies: 7 views: 1,351
Kyle Ashley 11th April 2008

This is from a high school talent show last month-- from the booklet that comes with the CD. Which, in all honesty, makes the...

joelpatterson
replies: 2 views: 707
Phrygian 11th April 2008

I'm sure this is an issue for a lot of folks..... I mic up a 4X12 (late at night) and really can't crank it.....has to bedroom...

Unknown soldier
replies: 11 views: 10,045
eligit 11th April 2008

Hey there, i've been asked by a friend to rewire/update a studio that has been out of commission for a couple of years. I've...

Arturo Bandini
replies: 3 views: 13,801
Arturo Bandini 11th April 2008

Just heard this CD. Sounds great. I've always been a big fan of Bill Botrell. Anyone have any info on the recording of this album?

rodreb
replies: 5 views: 774
big country 11th April 2008

heyhowdy ive been looking at this site for a long time now but ive only registered. i would like to know how to use external...

smithcool
replies: 2 views: 617
smithcool 11th April 2008

Hello, after too much time, i ended up buying a Duet. None of the known problems is happening here and I couldn't be happier with...

pedrodash
replies: 6 views: 1,146
glowworm 11th April 2008

Got Stylophone? coogecoogecooge

DonPedro
replies: 0 views: 576
DonPedro 11th April 2008

I have a Toft atb16 and I tried hooking up my Alesis Masterlink for recording my mix. The problem is that I get this loud hum...

gearmaniac
replies: 4 views: 794
gearmaniac 11th April 2008

Anyone have one or a link to one? Been looking on the net and can't find one.

illiummusic
replies: 4 views: 801
Tony Shepperd 11th April 2008

so pretty basic question that i should know the answer to, but here it is... i use a benchmark DAC1 for mix monitoring. how,...

joeshambro
replies: 6 views: 1,668
AudioLabs 11th April 2008

I am wondering about Bridging Amplifiers... Most PA amps offer a diagram and have a stereo/mono switch which would lead to the...

Alex Specht
replies: 1 views: 642
KarlHoffmann 11th April 2008

hi, i'm looking for a control surface for ptHD, the command 8 is realy to smart for me and the c24 is not bad but i do not need...

catfishblues
replies: 5 views: 821
catfishblues 11th April 2008

Just to double check ,Digi 002 has no direct monitoring right ? Software monitoring sucks has delay so its not usable for live...

bass man
replies: 10 views: 4,569
dacicus 11th April 2008

So...I tracked this Orchestra today with a rapper and after several hours trying to make everything work with the gear I had and...

Ztulsraeg Todmoc
replies: 3 views: 880
DeadPoet 11th April 2008

Thus spake Fletch in 2005: It's been 1971 in my car for the last couple of weeks... and one of the things that has struck me...

3rd&4thT
replies: 1 views: 727
tINY 11th April 2008

I'm not sure where to post this.. I am about to take the Pro Tools Operater Certificate Classes, and I was wondering.. Is it...

Trag3dyAndy
replies: 5 views: 760
Trag3dyAndy 11th April 2008

Hello all you slutz, Lately I have been contemplating selling all my analog synths to build a suitable studio. for the last 10...

JOliver
replies: 46 views: 1,892
Lunatique 11th April 2008

Hi guys, im looking at buying a new compressor. Id like to know some liked compressors that come in under the $1000 price mark...

Docmattic
replies: 5 views: 680
Docmattic 11th April 2008

Hi Just about to splash out on a Trident or Toft and looking for some real world comments from users here in Oz. Would be...

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 304
HiString 11th April 2008

He can't be real....

Bara CoCain
replies: 1 views: 744
Jaques Beraques 11th April 2008

I know this is probably a very over done question but I have yet to hear a good answer on this topic. Many people I talk to...

JSW
replies: 12 views: 2,276
stagefright13 11th April 2008

I am hoping to start running my itb mixes through two channels of my Wunder PA-Four to gain some analog mojo and width. I read...

Fash
replies: 0 views: 585
Fash 11th April 2008

I was wondering if anyone here would know the difference between a Tascam Porta 01 & Porta 02? I've been using a Porta 01 to...

Ztulsraeg Todmoc
replies: 2 views: 1,192
drycounty 11th April 2008

I need a new computer for the first time in many years. I built my last one, but was looking at new models. - what's the deal...

Lek
replies: 1 views: 532
tINY 11th April 2008

I had some extra foam laying around and decided to try this to see if it will work. It was too late to play drums, I'll have to...

pearldrum944
replies: 4 views: 663
pearldrum944 11th April 2008

I saw this little mackie mixer, and wonder what you guys think of this little mic pre with eq? how would that fit into a audio...

kincept
replies: 0 views: 541
kincept 11th April 2008

My friend from another area of the country wants to sell me some Quad Eight NS-120 Noise Gates. I am not familiar with this item...

larrykane
replies: 6 views: 1,104
TonyBelmont 11th April 2008

So having read the recent thread about transients being your worst enemy etc I've been thinking about the need/desire for...

dangoudie
replies: 15 views: 1,101
Tim Farrant 11th April 2008

i was thinking about recording dry signal into my daw for re-amping. Could I run that signal into a 4 channel headphone amp and...

filthyrich
replies: 0 views: 947
filthyrich 11th April 2008

sometimes i have to stand up and lean over the desk, looking down so the sound is coming at the top of my head. this is...

u b k
replies: 28 views: 1,434
TheBSper 10th April 2008

We are recording a CD at a friend's studio, he has great gear and the sound is good. However, we can't get in very often and it...

surefootedllama
replies: 23 views: 1,326
TheBSper 10th April 2008

So the title is el explanitory. What gives. This reverb is great but I need a battery stat... Anybody carry have it or have a...

passenger
replies: 2 views: 1,130
passenger 10th April 2008

Say I have an instrument with an unbalanced output, and this output was connected to a low-powered (> or = 12v) ungrounded...

Sunim Koria
replies: 2 views: 705
Sunim Koria 10th April 2008

Hello, Does anybody know who makes these and where I can get another?

replies: 1 views: 566
tINY 10th April 2008

I'm getting a small choir in my tiny home studio and I'm wondering how I should best record it. This is what I have at my...

noone
replies: 5 views: 604
tINY 10th April 2008

Hi, Next year I'm going to enter an audio engineering institute, and I need help to choose a good institute in Canada. I found...

DimaG
replies: 3 views: 1,094
ColourSurround 10th April 2008

So I recently picked up a beautiful sounding analog 16ch console for my front end. Everything is changing in my recording world...

firecreekent
replies: 12 views: 10,156
firecreekent 10th April 2008

I’m looking for someone who can lay tracks down and send them to me over the internet. I’d like to pay per song. Please write...

Maison77
replies: 1 views: 1,142
bitman 10th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search