The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all! Long time reader, brand new member here. I just picked up this Orange County Electronics comp on ebay and im wondering...

larry b
replies: 6 views: 2,152
CAVU 13th April 2008

Hi guys, I've been toying with the idea of getting Marshall-ish sounding amp to complement my VH4, so that I have both the modern...

VH4_Brewtality
replies: 7 views: 902
Everyman 13th April 2008

The idea of spending $200 on shockmounts for my upcoming bluebird pair doesn't sit well with me. Especially when they come with...

danbronson
replies: 2 views: 2,321
Jonboy79 13th April 2008

does anybody know where i can get it? it looks like they took it off of their website. any ideas? i just wanted to play around...

imnickb
replies: 0 views: 1,413
imnickb 13th April 2008

I always like to give props to products that I have tried and been crazy about. I have sung the praises of the API a2d, AEA R84,...

BlueRadio
replies: 3 views: 704
ron florentine 13th April 2008

So, I've been reading through the various (helpful!) threads on compression, but really need advice for my particular situation. ...

soitis524
replies: 32 views: 3,095
blim 13th April 2008

hello. I am looking for a good mic mostly for lead vox i'm thinkin around $1000 here is my mic collection...

Jeff16years
replies: 22 views: 2,228
uncle duncan 13th April 2008

Hi everyone, i know the SSL Duende and Focusrite Liquid Mix aren't happy working together, but does anyone know if the new PCIe...

AndyZippy
replies: 3 views: 696
Bassneck 13th April 2008

ok comparative test time, which sounds better to you...the background: I have two clips I will post here, one song done all...

hey_mavis
replies: 8 views: 785
danielveres 13th April 2008

Alright, I'm planning on recording a lot of pop rock, rap, r&b, you know, somewhat of what's going on nowadays... just not as...

rackdude
replies: 8 views: 945
rackdude 13th April 2008

Hi, I am working on an installation project that involves compositions consisting of 16 synchronized audio streams. I have not...

piotr
replies: 9 views: 893
rackdude 13th April 2008

Where to start?... Okey let's say i have a song in the mix, and i'm using like 7 stereo plugs from the Liquid. The next day i...

chumusic
replies: 2 views: 746
Mill Creek Audio 13th April 2008

Here's the scenario: I've recorded one (clean) guitar that needs to have a wide stereo picture. I'm using Guitar Rig and some...

fingerz
replies: 7 views: 1,412
TheRealRoach 13th April 2008

HEllo to all members jkthtyrt Im currently building up my own home project studio! I want to produce...

wafze
replies: 2 views: 1,188
edcampos 13th April 2008

I've seen the Euphonix MC Control and MC Mix advertised like crazy lately in Mix, Re-Mix, EM, etc. I just want to know if it is...

Luce
replies: 10 views: 1,596
stealthmode 13th April 2008

I have 2g to invest in monitors. I'm looking for a system with good low end response. I do mainly shoegazer and metal...

GloryisSilent
replies: 37 views: 2,619
Lunatique 12th April 2008

I will be doing this fairly soon Any users of this deck out there? Never used it before I am looking for recommendations of...

utters
replies: 2 views: 851
utters 12th April 2008

im thinking of buying one of this little bastards... so which one is better as an mix buss comp? to really glue the mix...

fistula
replies: 4 views: 1,041
camerondye 12th April 2008

Hey slutz, I am looking at purchasing some Ward Beck M480C modules for my studio. Any slutz out there fans of Ward Beck? How...

Todd K
replies: 0 views: 866
Todd K 12th April 2008

What gear/techinques are you using to mix from your DAW? ITB, OTB, etc... Plugs? Summing amps? Clocks? Here's mine: -On PC,...

mbradzick
replies: 8 views: 1,028
recall 12th April 2008

Check this out.... In freaking sane!!!!!!!!!!!!! Audio Video Interiors: The Greatest Show on Earth!

alexp
replies: 105 views: 4,938
Killahurts 12th April 2008

Does anyone know any records that were made with the Herbert? I've been playing one over at a music store and it sounds so...

James Lugo
replies: 11 views: 3,379
CorkyTart 12th April 2008

Simple question for many here but as many bands i have tracked i still have a question ? Before i ask the question i can hear the...

AllAboutTone
replies: 17 views: 809
stagefright13 12th April 2008

What effect would sealing the 'bass reflex' ports on ported monitors have? Is it possible for it to be a positive effect?

GloryisSilent
replies: 1 views: 3,229
stagefright13 12th April 2008

Is there a good tool to measure the low end frequency response in my room? I would like to do a little treating because the low...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 6,811
Ethan Winer 12th April 2008

I have la-2a and 1176. Love the la-2a!! I'm looking at either the Pultec Pro or Fairchild. What eq would be good as my main vox...

hebjam
replies: 15 views: 1,468
16942 12th April 2008

Going to buy a tape machine. 4 track pref. ANy suggestions on a brand?

hectc7
replies: 0 views: 632
hectc7 12th April 2008

I have to ask before I spend a lot of money possibly for no reason. What converter sounds better Apogee Rosetta or the Apogee...

127Riot
replies: 29 views: 1,987
soupking 12th April 2008

How do you deal with it. I'm running: INTO DAW: Mic -> MicPre -> Distressor -> Rosetta 800 -> RME 9652 ->...

rack gear
replies: 2 views: 1,119
rack gear 12th April 2008

I am buying my new console next week. For 5800$, I can get the ATB TOFT 24 and for 5100$ I get the Midas Venice 240. We have a...

luctellier
replies: 10 views: 10,930
soupking 12th April 2008

I was explaining my EQ tricks to some people today.. And I thought something clever of it.. "EQ'ing is Like Make Up... ...

paintitblack
replies: 18 views: 1,606
DaKid 12th April 2008

Hi to you all. Pleasure being here. (first post) I have been sweating over google the last weeks in the search of the best...

Throttler
replies: 12 views: 3,630
Throttler 12th April 2008

So I am using an Akai DPS as well as PTools. I track some on tape and dump to overdub. Wanting to try analog summing. I have...

skythemusic
replies: 0 views: 4,076
skythemusic 12th April 2008

. Since 2nd Life musician members are growing exponentially, I just thought I'd grill current members on what the experience...

Sqye
replies: 4 views: 871
strewnshank 12th April 2008

hi i wanna start building my own compressor (vca or fet) but i have not really a cluegooof so can somebody give me a link or...

padddywood
replies: 6 views: 1,142
d. gauss 12th April 2008

I'm looking for a tool that I could use on the insert bin on SONAR (7) that would allow me to do single click A/B comparisons for...

manthe
replies: 2 views: 1,888
manthe 12th April 2008

Would you buy a phone like the iphone if you could use regular headphones and it played wav. files ? Don't worry about...

JVstyle Productions
replies: 8 views: 690
Pfraser 12th April 2008

Idol Gives Back . . . and Annie Lennox gave one hell of a performance. I was truly blown away. If you missed it, you really...

rockrev
replies: 15 views: 1,244
cl516 12th April 2008

A lot of my work is alternative/rock and some orchestral scoring. I know it's subjective, but for the alternative/rock mixes,...

Dean Landon
replies: 11 views: 1,035
dhiltonlittle 12th April 2008

I shot a sort video of a tour we were given of the renovation of the classic Owen Bradley studio during a recent John Oates...

vodka gimli
replies: 11 views: 1,773
vodka gimli 12th April 2008

Is the size of the speaker cone directly related to how long a frequency can be reproduced? With the way technology is going,...

hduncan
replies: 17 views: 10,001
big country 12th April 2008

Anybody ever use these? I know these are 2 band and were the precursor to the API 550, which was the precursor to the 550a. But...

indie
replies: 7 views: 4,236
shanew 12th April 2008

Is there a standard approach to EQing a signal before and after it hits tape? Like anything that's rather typical that a newbie...

soupking
replies: 27 views: 1,323
vernier 12th April 2008

I've got a Stedman-type metal popscreen made by Apex/Yorkville. I've never used an actual Stedman and was wondering if anyone has...

HockeyMike
replies: 5 views: 1,270
Cujo 12th April 2008

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are little mixers to EQ what I'm getting in my headphones when I'm tracking in the...

mrkode
replies: 1 views: 1,007
tINY 12th April 2008

So there is the Balanced XLR input and a balanced TRS input...But only an XLR output?? If using as an insert, using trs for the...

Jrussell99
replies: 0 views: 673
Jrussell99 11th April 2008

How stable are the MOTU PCIe424 cards in WindowsXP? Are they affected by the Service Packs or fixes? Thanks,

tazman
replies: 0 views: 506
tazman 11th April 2008

Hi ! hello i'm about to buy a pre , and i'm thinking on one of these Units . how would you describe each of them ? do you...

Daystar
replies: 0 views: 1,682
Daystar 11th April 2008

hey y'all i have a composers studio here in queens, ny. my studio room is small (11' x 11') and i use dynaudio bm5a, loaded...

erikjamesmusic
replies: 9 views: 1,834
lucasmusic 11th April 2008

How is the P48 compared to the older EB? And how is it compared to the newer ones? Is it worth getting?

shadewind
replies: 1 views: 2,676
rghose 11th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search