The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Blue Jeans Cable Strikes Back - Response to Monster Cable — Audioholics Home Theater Reviews and News Interesting...

Louderock
replies: 15 views: 1,199
strewnshank 16th April 2008

If you could only have one of these 3 bundles (Waves API vs SSL vs V-series) Which would you pick to do ALL your work with for...

pagramonte813
replies: 4 views: 5,372
TonyBelmont 16th April 2008

So I've been getting by with Cubase 4's built in plug-ins but now I think I'd like to go out and purchase a bundle. What I'm...

rystro
replies: 10 views: 834
manthe 16th April 2008

hi i searched for it but i can´t find a place to buy some blank wood panels for a rack!!! can somebidy help me please??? howdy

padddywood
replies: 13 views: 1,313
pdlstl 16th April 2008

I just got a new Toft ATB16. When I run audio from my DAW into the board, I have to solo the channels to get them to sound loud...

darwin
replies: 21 views: 1,343
Dave Peck 15th April 2008

First off, I grew up loving REM . . . lived two hours from Athens, GA . . . the hype was huge and well-deserved. Anything REM...

rockrev
replies: 33 views: 2,385
sleestack 15th April 2008

Just wondering what everyone's take is on this. I know for me, if I like the sound of the amp's reverb or if it's a big part of...

Bierce85
replies: 9 views: 1,044
marcus 15th April 2008

hi, i need a advice for buy a recording mixers my bugdet is about 4.000$ with, good eq and good pre

jesusecordero
replies: 1 views: 561
Cornchuck 15th April 2008

Hi to all. I'm searching to obtain the kind of BASS sound in Gregg Rolie's The Hands of Time cd (1987); the sound i speak could...

Antonio Agrusta
replies: 6 views: 726
Antonio Agrusta 15th April 2008

I plan on doing a much bigger on with more preamps with the Folcrom and a Dangerous 2 buss thrown in. For now, I just did...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 89 views: 5,855
brendley 15th April 2008

Heya slutz, This is Jon Eccles from Digidesign. I product manage all of our Pro Tools LE hardware, and I wanted to let you all...

gold sounds
replies: 25 views: 2,450
big country 15th April 2008

when a band that i have been working with for a while starts talking about doing a new record. they ask for my rates (again?...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 1,333
rkwyent 15th April 2008

Hey Kids, 1st post so be gentle with me. I currently have the following set up. Digi 002 rack, Presonus digimax LT connecting...

ThePhil
replies: 10 views: 1,273
rich robinson 15th April 2008

I'm ready to begin building a lot of cables for my studio. For standard Canare quad, which solder will work...

pdlstl
replies: 1 views: 717
Mike Brown 15th April 2008

Can people who have tried or have both of these comment on which is better on the channel strip, the Eq and mainly the buss...

camerondye
replies: 2 views: 1,461
camerondye 15th April 2008

I had my first experience with bringing a home recording into a pro room for a mix this weekend. It's fired me on to realise that...

juicylime
replies: 32 views: 1,966
cassiopamusic 15th April 2008

Hey i would like to know the essential gear (HARDWARE) needed for a complete, "PROFESSIONAL" recording/production...

Keyflo
replies: 4 views: 1,115
Mr. Tom 15th April 2008

I am sure that somewhere along the line, someone made this thread already, but which is better? Is it really all a matter of...

Syphax
replies: 3 views: 604
Syphax 15th April 2008

Here's one to any of you more tech savvy people out there. How much of a stretch is it to rack up an SL611 GED module, in...

Benmrx
replies: 0 views: 1,022
Benmrx 15th April 2008

Hi, A long shot, but let me know if you're running a studio in the area of Stavanger, Norway. I'm a singer/songwriter and I've...

noone
replies: 0 views: 1,046
noone 15th April 2008

more specifically, can we avaoid digital 100%? i dont know. i feel dumb asking this, because i think i can figure it out, but...

Syphax
replies: 32 views: 1,703
vernier 15th April 2008

I picked up a new Mapex saturn 5 piece not to long ago for my humble little studio. I've had fun learning how to tune it and mic...

BassTerd
replies: 6 views: 1,239
Beardhead 15th April 2008

Hi there I've been reading and learning really a lot in this forum, thanks to you all! I have a question about panning. To...

Ear 4 Gear
replies: 12 views: 1,016

Its a nice day today, and the curious thought came to me... Has anyone set up their monitors and some gear outside and tried...

DanielRaible
replies: 17 views: 1,070

I see how much cheaper rme's multiface is to the multiface 2 on ebay. What are the big differences. Also what is the difference...

Ramchandra
replies: 3 views: 2,184
Ramchandra 15th April 2008

Im looking for drum overheads. the price range is around $300. Im looking a the AT 2020's right now. i have used them. Audio...

Ubu4him
replies: 14 views: 1,402
Ubu4him 15th April 2008

Day job, schmay job. I open the B Room in a busy studio, start getting some clients, and all of a sudden, I don't want to do...

dontfearthringo
replies: 21 views: 1,683
dontfearthringo 15th April 2008

Hi, Im a swedish music producer and songwriter and I am going to LA in a couple of mounths (NY too). I am wondering if someone...

Ajustment
replies: 14 views: 695
joelpatterson 15th April 2008

I had to rip the protico unit out of my rack and cable it up two ft away to get rid of the hum that it eminates. Neve warn that...

brutze
replies: 3 views: 625
brutze 15th April 2008

Hi guys. I need a box that can split a High-Z Instrument signal in to 4 High-Z signals, but without damaging the signal in any...

lydfar
replies: 2 views: 1,895
lydfar 15th April 2008

This is probably a stupid question... With an active bass can you plug it straight into the line in of a mixer to record? Or...

badger17
replies: 2 views: 667
Wayne 15th April 2008

Hello everybody,howdy I would like to know your opinions and suggestions about the election of a good pair of miedfields for my...

Soplo
replies: 5 views: 949
Tetness 15th April 2008
replies: 0 views: 784
kkulesh 15th April 2008

I was really getting in to trying different things on guitar amp micing, trying all my mics, different positions...all that...

camerondye
replies: 9 views: 2,659
lrieves 15th April 2008

I've seen a lot of people here pointing out that their plugs drain the CPU quite a bit, but just how bad is it? Are we talking...

vaka
replies: 7 views: 920
indie 15th April 2008

We all know that the RME interface got two control panels. One is the Mixer View (Faders everywhere) and the other is the...

Hiker
replies: 2 views: 707
Timur Born 15th April 2008
replies: 0 views: 507
lllubi 15th April 2008

Hi all Strange question here I think. I have a pair of ADAM S2A and I LOVE them. I am looking for a little pair of...

not_so_new
replies: 4 views: 666
Richard Salino 15th April 2008

Hi slutz! I would like some advice on an up and coming change of gear...wworried I have a mackie 24 8 which needs to go for...

himpy77
replies: 0 views: 559
himpy77 15th April 2008

At the moment my eyes are on a Sony DMX console to fill the need of my studio (24 channels of converters, a heap of utility...

dobz
replies: 0 views: 1,824
dobz 15th April 2008

I am working on guitar amp micing tonight and look at all the files afterwards and am wondering....Is there internal compression...

camerondye
replies: 4 views: 548
badger17 15th April 2008

I tried a friend's Demeter RV-1 recently. While it sounded good, I didn't think it was versatile enough to warrant the high...

Ann Denton
replies: 5 views: 6,245
Mark Cattano 15th April 2008

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is any audible high frequency loss when running mic and instrument cable at lengths of...

bkspitfire
replies: 5 views: 1,224
vernier 15th April 2008

I`ve just discovered great sounding samples of Sputnik and (from other sources ) ADK mics (Hamburg and TC tube mic),They are in...

janek 68
replies: 0 views: 836
janek 68 15th April 2008

Hey there, noob looking for some help making a decision... heh Here's what I've got: 1 Yamaha 01v96 1 Behringer...

d4n
replies: 2 views: 737
d4n 15th April 2008

It seems like I hear it a lot when I walk by a TV that's playing primetime CSI shows and the like. It seems as if a producer...

tluke
replies: 11 views: 1,258
juniorhifikit 15th April 2008

Hey Everyone, Myself & Rich Tozzoli just recently did a test of SM57's side by side on guitar & drums that i wanted to...

PMoshay
replies: 6 views: 1,969
skatingbasser 15th April 2008

I would like to get some opinions on this. I find that additive EQ sounds better on outboard gear over digital ITB (to my...

bexarametric
replies: 6 views: 1,449
Unclenny 15th April 2008

I've recently been sitting down to do a mix for a pretty cool hard rock band that I recorded. After talking with the drummer, we...

centurymantra
replies: 14 views: 2,691
TheBSper 15th April 2008

As Tall As Lions' Self Titled Album is great I think. The production/recording/everything. Does anyone know what was used on this...

heisleyamor
replies: 0 views: 972
heisleyamor 15th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search