The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Okay, I tend to read the full spectrum of reviews, reports, and responses on gear before coming to any kind of conclusion...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 610
soupking 25th April 2008

My question is this... can I output an Mbox 2 or M-Audio interface (like Transit) running Pro Tools to my RME Fireface 800 D/A...

whereisbkp
replies: 1 views: 681
whereisbkp 25th April 2008

i am using rosetta 200. plese help me clearing some points. my setup is motu spdif in and out to rosetta spdif in out 1. when i...

amit monga
replies: 1 views: 1,215
tommy lee 25th April 2008

Man the last couple night they have had some terrible bands on Jay Leno and Letterman.I believe one was called Spoon...Wow i...

mikey
replies: 22 views: 1,474
johndykstra 25th April 2008

I just bought a bryston 3b because my old amp went bad. My old amp had the additional outputs for my sub but the bryston does...

bluechips
replies: 5 views: 6,064
squeegybug 25th April 2008

you search Ebay for old Neve, SSL and or API parts and get more hits for the Waves emulations than the hardware...

matta
replies: 3 views: 1,234
schmudde 25th April 2008

Anybody catch this? It's an interesting speech made by Tim Robbins last week at the National Association of Broadcasters...

severe
replies: 9 views: 768
Jim Kerr 25th April 2008

The other day, I found a "+24 mod" mentioned in an ad for an Aurora for sale on craigslist. Not knowing what the mod...

Jax
replies: 2 views: 1,986
Jax 25th April 2008

Hi, I usually work in graphic mode, Aline or verse at a time. Is there a way to move the cursor on playback so that you dont have...

bonneybear
replies: 2 views: 945
bonneybear 25th April 2008

The McCartney-imitating howl at the end is awesome. If this doesn't put you in a good mood, you're having a really rough...

Silver Sonya
replies: 1 views: 630
mltamisin 25th April 2008

No one throw anything at me ...... please. I'm just wondering about a few of the settings on the 610 while tracking through both....

passenger
replies: 3 views: 629
Sean Sullivan 25th April 2008

Eddie Kramer Seminars - The Eddie Kramer Experience diddlydoo

SighBorg
replies: 3 views: 1,095
ninjaneer 25th April 2008

Hispasonic TV is broadcasting live selected events from the Ethermusic Festival. The world's finest Theremin Players are...

Soyuz
replies: 1 views: 750
author 25th April 2008

I just got my digital cables/connectors (BNC) and I connected my Line 6 Toneport UX2's SPDIF out to my Klein + Hummel O 300D's...

Lunatique
replies: 4 views: 713
tINY 25th April 2008

just curious how one would equipe a modest writing studio with a budget of around 20k from scratch the music would be popish,...

[email protected]
replies: 49 views: 3,338
djbrough 25th April 2008

Just read this on another thread. It seems that instead of coming out with new digital mixers, they just made the current...

Tube World
replies: 1 views: 862
wakestyle 25th April 2008

Howdy.. So i pulled out the CD of one of my fave artists/albums Tom Waits 'Small change' The songs are fnatastic to me, and...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 26 views: 2,114
dbock 25th April 2008

Sixth bullet point down. Funny, I always thought that was a matter of taste...howdy

danbronson
replies: 20 views: 4,256
michelle.art 25th April 2008

Hi There, well the Euro /Dollar thing is getting better and better (at least for the Europeans) Probably many people here did...

moma
replies: 26 views: 842
moma 25th April 2008

Sorry to start yet another monitor thread... But I've been auditioning some passive Dynaudio BM6's lately and they're pretty...

timtoonz
replies: 10 views: 2,133
princeplanet 25th April 2008

What is the name of the studio you own? I''d love to check it out on the web if its available! Al

Worlez
replies: 0 views: 631
Worlez 25th April 2008

FYI, trent released a new song for free via nin.com...."discipline" and in current typical Trent fashion, gives us the...

JDN
replies: 1 views: 679
Sui_City 25th April 2008

This topic came up the other day while chitchatting with some friends, no audio pros just regular folks who like to get around...

rekloos
replies: 46 views: 2,619
Jaques Beraques 25th April 2008

As part of the set-up of our new project facility we've come to the decision point on the monitoring set-up. We can't afford the...

Daedalus77
replies: 16 views: 2,064
w2w 25th April 2008

where can i get the barefoot mm27 in europa???? is it possible?? please help me i need them!!!boing

padddywood
replies: 12 views: 1,524
Tetness 25th April 2008

James Lugo Is Guest Appearing on the TV Guide Channel's Hit Show 'Idol Wrap' as Celebrity Vocal Coach...

James Lugo
replies: 1 views: 651
James Lugo 25th April 2008

I was looking for api pre amp modules but...there are plenty of pre modules (500 series) : Api, A-designs, Purple audio, Brent...

danchi
replies: 9 views: 904
TQP 25th April 2008

Another cable question. I have a Little Labs Red Eye. To connect it to my Digidesign 002R do I plug the mic level out into an...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 5 views: 970
Myriad_Rocker 25th April 2008

So I'm probably just paranoid... I've got a bit of a complex about bass...I get that some song's it sounds good just to fill the...

primemeat64
replies: 3 views: 885
primemeat64 25th April 2008

hi I have an older 888/24 with analoge 24 bit In 20 bit out. My question is: - Does it have aes/ebu 24 bit I/O OR aes/ebu 24bit...

musicmixer04
replies: 4 views: 1,064
octatonic 25th April 2008

I will be recording a drum kit soon (kick, snare, OH's, 2 toms) and have the following options: MICS: Josephson C42 matched...

rems
replies: 5 views: 750
rems 25th April 2008

hi i wanna build my own meterbridge i have the plan and the pcb´s and all the other stuff but i don´t have VU-Meter´s...

padddywood
replies: 5 views: 843
hearttimes 25th April 2008

Hiya! I'm very inexperienced using compression on the 2-buss. When I first started I was told "don't compress the master! ...

fooman
replies: 2 views: 767
Jules 25th April 2008

Anywhere I can take a listen to the Bricasti m7 in the New York area? I took a listen today to the new lexicon and compared it...

Diegel
replies: 1 views: 527
Diegel 25th April 2008

Doesn anyone know where I could get musical instrument insurance in Hong Kong? It would be for travel/gigs.

Chrizcol
replies: 0 views: 1,106
Chrizcol 25th April 2008

Just curious about something. I know that the Universal Audio LA2A is revered by many for it's inherent qualities. So is the 610...

JMc
replies: 5 views: 1,153
popmann 25th April 2008

Can anybody point me towards a recording of a traffic jam--horns honking, engines idling, perhaps people swearing? Thanks!

kittyboy
replies: 2 views: 1,515
kittyboy 25th April 2008

mix 44 96 - Putfile.com - click this to stream the song done w/ my firepod I'm a senior in college right now and I'm trying to...

heisleyamor
replies: 24 views: 1,374
bigbone 25th April 2008

I could score an Alesis Masterlink for about 400usd. would it be a worth while pickup? Or just another piece that ill be selling...

1/2 Normal
replies: 4 views: 629
darkman2 25th April 2008

hi I just bought a 1064 and already have a rack with 2 1073 in it - on the backside of the 1064 there is a hi/lo switch - could...

pete
replies: 5 views: 866
pete 25th April 2008

As long as I’ve been uploading tracks to Myspace and YouTube. I’ve been having a lot of problems with sound quality....

kadeemusic
replies: 11 views: 882
ext_frequency 25th April 2008

Following another fellow gearslut's advice, I'm reposting this with a new title. I've recently saw a dvd of which the engineer...

ext_frequency
replies: 14 views: 4,781
ext_frequency 25th April 2008

Hello fellow Gearslutz. This might be a dumb question but I will go ahead and ask it. I record on a Otari MTR-90 2" machine....

edvdr76
replies: 5 views: 722
StudioTinPanAll 25th April 2008

I need to get some 16 track, analog master tapes shipped halfway across the US soon. I'm a little worried about them surviving...

radiospace
replies: 10 views: 995
Summa 25th April 2008

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie"...

DrummerGuy09
replies: 71 views: 6,221
author 25th April 2008

Is there one place out there that is considered to be the best soure of used gear?

uptoolate
replies: 4 views: 885
Jules 25th April 2008

I have a question about the LA-610, as I know I've seen it discussed elsewhere, what specific Universal Audio units of the past...

deckerluke
replies: 6 views: 957
peeder 25th April 2008

I recently purchased a Focusrite ISA 428 with the A/D card and was wondering what type of cables I need to connect my Universal...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 1,388
GoldenOne 25th April 2008

Audio Interfaces: review MOTU 4750, Apogee Ensemble, buy DIGIDESIGN 99000901402, RME ADI8 PRO DS, Mark of the Unicorn,...

dannygold
replies: 0 views: 485
dannygold 25th April 2008

Hey guys, I have a small collection of budget mics and I'm thinking about adding a few more to the pile, and wanted to know what...

spaceysound
replies: 16 views: 1,541
malaclypse 25th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search