The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So Focusrite had the ISA line where they were originally full channel strips like the 430 and the 220. Then came the 4 channel...

woodfoot
replies: 4 views: 847
woodfoot 17th April 2008

It's crazy, my interface broke down so I had to hook up my system directly to my laptop while I get it fixed. Man, the sound...

hey_mavis
replies: 15 views: 1,447
lockdown 17th April 2008

show is overabduction

drmmrboy
replies: 0 views: 622
drmmrboy 17th April 2008

Alright the 4038's are a no brainer. However, I want to get into the world of Ribbons. I have yet to personally own one. We have...

Hamburg58
replies: 8 views: 1,390
jchadstopherhuez 16th April 2008

So I know this is an Audio forum but I need some help. So I have this assignment to post a question in a forum for a Digital...

Superdrumskills
replies: 7 views: 693
Superdrumskills 16th April 2008

How does that sca a12 compare with the 3124? I've heard some claim that 3124 is not even the same as the older APIs- though I can...

CrankyRayHanky
replies: 4 views: 922
CrankyRayHanky 16th April 2008

I just got myself a Presonus Digimax FS. This unit does not have balanced line inputs that bypass the preamps only unbalanced...

shadewind
replies: 3 views: 890
stafs 16th April 2008

I need to convert Opt ADAT out to 8 analog, one way. Ins aren't needed. What are my options above Behringer or Alesis?

winvbass
replies: 1 views: 712
Mike Brown 16th April 2008

hey guys Just curious if anybody has used this website for placements/reviews and networking...seems pretty legit and was...

BIGRUUDZ
replies: 1 views: 1,401
embrionic 16th April 2008

Is anyone using at least 16 inputs of firewire interfaces succesfully? How? Which cards? What sample rate? I am tryng to get...

tazman
replies: 18 views: 835
tazman 16th April 2008

OK, So, I've had the past couple days off, and been trying to think of which system would best suit my needs. PT Mix++ System,...

Benmrx
replies: 12 views: 1,049
Karloff70 16th April 2008

Hello all, I have two DA-16x and a AD-16x connected to the Apogee symphony. As per Apogee's instructions, I am using T-splitters...

Joe Porto
replies: 1 views: 1,098
Doc Mixwell 16th April 2008

The room is 11 x 13 and my ceilings are 8 1/2 feet high with 703 over the drums on the ceiling . Would putting a stereo ribbon...

Nu-tra
replies: 21 views: 1,639
Nu-tra 16th April 2008

Hello, I have a question about the output level on Toslink digital outputs on standalone CDRW recorders. Here is what I am...

ckett
replies: 0 views: 499
ckett 16th April 2008

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH i'm going mental OK, I am in the UK (240v). I have a few bits of 110v gear which I want to...

utters
replies: 4 views: 1,206
utters 16th April 2008

No, not channel strip...that's the problem...guess I just don't know the proper term Is there a freeware program that is...

Magpel
replies: 7 views: 701
Magpel 16th April 2008

Well I'm about to make the plunge and get some nicer gear. I've been following the forums and have already learned quite a bit....

steelyfan
replies: 59 views: 4,369
elisasound 16th April 2008

Ok, let me set things straight. I'm not talking about imaging, depth, clarity, level of detail etc. I'm talking about the overall...

nicolasmasset
replies: 10 views: 1,273
phillysoulman 16th April 2008

hI. In these days i'm trynig to recording my electrified-acoustic WASHBURN ea20, directly in the onboard pres of my Motu 828mkii...

Antonio Agrusta
replies: 25 views: 1,025
Antonio Agrusta 16th April 2008

curious to know what seminars people are going to visit on the EAS in amsterdam for the ones who are going....where are YOU...

Capstan Cappy
replies: 0 views: 683
Capstan Cappy 16th April 2008

Does anyone know a good A/B/both switch for monitors? Actually, I need an "any combination of three" switch. Turning...

donsimpson
replies: 1 views: 670
donsimpson 16th April 2008

I usually use a cond on the bottom snare. I'm a big fan of that snap the snares give you. Never understood why the modern trend...

dannygold
replies: 1 views: 938
HeavyG 16th April 2008

a question is it posible set up 3 direct outputs from the avocet? (first version avocet) 1 output Speaker L 1 output...

powerestudio
replies: 11 views: 1,614
tukutra 16th April 2008

I need to do a drum recording with maximum isolation. Please, don't try to talk me out of it. I will be editing it a lot to fit...

dannygold
replies: 1 views: 451
BlueRadio 16th April 2008

I'd like to know your opinion on how to spend my tax refund. Current Setup: U87, M147, beta 58, beta 87, 737SP, FF400, 002R,...

mrdosun
replies: 0 views: 564
mrdosun 16th April 2008

I am planning a redesign of my studio so am looking for some inspiration! Please post your fav studio photos, esp of control...

MarkAB
replies: 0 views: 632
MarkAB 16th April 2008

heeeeeei slutz, long time since i poseted here, i got offerd a soundcraft 8000 seires 32ch in a fair price, does anyone have...

cosmos
replies: 2 views: 2,187
cosmos 16th April 2008

ive been recording an acoustic based cd. the line up is an acoustic guitar with 2 mics on it and another mic on the amp. a piano,...

jeffl
replies: 6 views: 621
jeffl 16th April 2008

I've been hearing a lot of talk about low capacitance mic cables and how much better they sound - that got me wondering. I know...

zemlin
replies: 11 views: 2,621
WTMNMF 16th April 2008

I'm writing as I record in Logic 8 Using all virtual instruments. I think I've run into an arrangment problem in that I have too...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 1,592
wheever 16th April 2008

Anyone know how? I removed the obvious screws but the metal label strip and armrest still locked in solid, is it attached from...

houndog328
replies: 0 views: 567
houndog328 16th April 2008

Where do you guys go to find dj mixsets online? I am looking for some links, but in mp3 format to my ipod, especially for...

serenity1
replies: 0 views: 468
serenity1 16th April 2008

Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes.. new to hardware.. What im trying to do is route 8 channels from Ableton...

Mr Lager
replies: 0 views: 953
Mr Lager 16th April 2008

""You see, there's a very old recording maxim which goes, "Distance makes depth." I've used that a hell of a...

sluttygearhere
replies: 16 views: 1,900
manthe 16th April 2008

I found someone willing to buy my 24 track Telefunken. He has some interesting stuff to add to the deal as trades to lower the...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 0 views: 612
Outlaw Hans 16th April 2008

I searched, but probably din't now how to phrase it properly. Can some one give a typical methodology as to how to match a mic...

Kevinlane
replies: 2 views: 503
Kevinlane 16th April 2008

I've searched the forums... couldn't find an answer but i do remember seeing a thread about this a few months ago... and i...

Daniel Antix
replies: 2 views: 782
Daniel Antix 16th April 2008

Hey all.. I've been looking at and reading about Canara cable for awhile now and am interested in buying some. I can't seem to...

Byron
replies: 11 views: 4,870
deneris 16th April 2008

I've looked in the 2nd hand gear classifieds, ebay, vintage gear, and can never find a used API A2D. wworried I would really like...

heisleyamor
replies: 9 views: 924
peeder 16th April 2008

I've had mine for 6 months now, and have had nothing but problems. What is a good alternative in the same price range? I'd like...

jonnypowell
replies: 3 views: 1,421
jonnypowell 16th April 2008

Good for the final 2 buss or better on individual sources? Is it good when used as a compressor on certain things despite the...

demel
replies: 4 views: 823
mixerguy 16th April 2008

Hey guys, I do not work for Pony Music. But I just ordered a Mic Thing from them, I am not sure how the over all service will...

Rukas
replies: 4 views: 331
OzDrum 16th April 2008

I think I've found my new favorite recording studio, the great outdoors. Ever since I got my Sennheiser 416 microphone I've been...

bcgood
replies: 5 views: 778
structuredloud 16th April 2008

I'm going to be recording a mesa 4x12 recto cab in a basement soon with an SM57 up close and maybe an SM7b as a room mic. Do you...

heisleyamor
replies: 4 views: 970
TheBSper 16th April 2008

Which would you prefer for pop and emo vocals? M-Audio Sputnik or Neumann TLM103. I've heard a lot of bashing on the TLM103 and a...

shadewind
replies: 23 views: 4,094
insomnio 16th April 2008

Okay, I kow I should probably post this in the happy go lucky portion of the site. But I'm too vain. I just bought a 2"...

soupking
replies: 50 views: 2,292
dbbubba 16th April 2008

Heya Australasians! I need a DB 25 pin to DB 25 pin cable... Only I'm finding it hard to source one here in N.Z.. It only...

Adagio12
replies: 5 views: 226
davidwilson 16th April 2008

Hi all, I'm going to integrate a recording console (Allen and Heath Sigma 24S, just brought it back to life after rescuing it...

tubeydude
replies: 7 views: 5,519
tubeydude 16th April 2008

Does anyone have one or any feedback on them? I'm currently using the HP4, which I'm happy with, except that I want something...

drewharris
replies: 11 views: 4,262
AllAboutTone 16th April 2008

time to ask this question again... SSL board studio in Kent... can anyone recommend somewhere? pete

bigbongo
replies: 19 views: 2,695
chrisso 16th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search