The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

what do you guys think of this pre? it seems to have good reviews? also, what do you think of the FMR RNLA? does this add...

kincept
replies: 3 views: 2,786
staudio 18th April 2008

just wondering what you guys usually charge for late fees on mixing sessions. i have a client who paid the deposit already, i did...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 7 views: 1,088
river 18th April 2008

I'm hopefully reinvesting in some new outboard soon at my studio and one of the ideas my engineer has come up with is to have the...

MarkAB
replies: 5 views: 656
Doktorfuture 18th April 2008

One of my all time favorite albums- great break up music if you've been in that position as a Latino. mezed Anyways, the vocals...

youngmain
replies: 0 views: 653
youngmain 18th April 2008

I could have put this in the Music Computers thread, but this question is more about software, so I thought I would ask...

uptoolate
replies: 1 views: 611
brightbyrd 18th April 2008

Hi folks, I am just a beginer...i am setting up a home recording studio..mostly for vocals. I have windows PC, tlm103 and Mbox 2...

abhibad
replies: 4 views: 852
GrooveMerchant 18th April 2008

Hello there, Im a couple of years into my recording life - about time I became better than good at tuning...

jimmyz
replies: 12 views: 1,576
jimmyz 18th April 2008

And use it... (Not sell it) As a part of your everyday signal chain As in... you must use it, but currently do not own it. ...

Convergess
replies: 47 views: 2,233
Fab4ever 18th April 2008

Here, the word LOL is justified. The Sam L. Jackson as Jaws killed me.

Savernake
replies: 8 views: 1,447
Pasta4lnch 18th April 2008

How is the Focusrite Green dual channel preamp? Is it as bad as people say the Platinum range is or is it worth getting used for...

shadewind
replies: 2 views: 3,822
rockrev 18th April 2008

im recording drums through 5 sm57's for high toms and snare, 2 akg 451's for overheads, shure b52, akg d112, ev re20 for low toms...

NA-UL
replies: 0 views: 467
NA-UL 18th April 2008

Live & Work in Australia Free Visa Eligibility Assessment http://Ejobs.101free.net

tomtitu
replies: 2 views: 635
big country 17th April 2008

So, today I picked up the new Anti-Flag album. Sounds f'ing ace. So, I was wondering, WOW, who produced this. Tony Visconti....

The Chemist
replies: 0 views: 581
The Chemist 17th April 2008

hey guys... i am going to wire a snake from my upstairs control room to my downstairs live room... will be about 100 feet running...

gabemcg
replies: 2 views: 873
gainreduction 17th April 2008

I have this beautiful tube mono power amp here, Benor Grand. It has 15 tubes, 14 of them are 6l6 type tubes (wild guess from...

esaias
replies: 1 views: 937
tubeydude 17th April 2008

This might sound kind of vague or strange, but I'm getting a pair of monitors that I want to have a good reflection of the kind...

deckerluke
replies: 3 views: 732
analogjeff 17th April 2008

Hello, A few questions I though someone might be able to answer... Do people think these are worth it? What exactly do they do?...

BigBlueOx
replies: 4 views: 3,448
allstar 17th April 2008

For those of you that have an API A2D or 3124 or have heard one, have you heard a noticeable change between sample rates? I'm...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 687
Unknown soldier 17th April 2008

I love the A2D, however in my quest for better conversion (am I on the right website for this? jummpp) I'm thinking of getting a...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 500
Unknown soldier 17th April 2008

Not a product placement or anything :) Just thought you guys might admire the work of Wes Lachot. Wes Lachot Design || Studio...

Hamburg58
replies: 1 views: 891
cgarges 17th April 2008

Hi, Thinking of getting some old stuff, a Roland JV 2080 or a Roland XV3080 (or 5080). Are they sound wise both cool and is...

Roger Starr
replies: 8 views: 1,923
Jussi Kulomaa 17th April 2008

or try listening harder

jlongen
replies: 0 views: 611
jlongen 17th April 2008

Hey Guys Trying to scrounge up some good mixing dvd's for some friends of mine but can't think of many off the top of my...

BIGRUUDZ
replies: 6 views: 1,002
Bara CoCain 17th April 2008

Maybe because it is that I am completely unfamiliar with the hardware and I've never researched how and on what it was used, but...

manthe
replies: 16 views: 2,926
GSF 17th April 2008

Anyone know where I can get half-unit rack blanks (I know, it's an odd part...) I've got a couple 1.5 unit patch-bays and the...

Daedalus77
replies: 1 views: 1,179
dave-G 17th April 2008

how good is the de-esser on a 525? compared to a BSS DPR-404 for example? - edit - ok no comparison necessary. how good is the...

raal
replies: 3 views: 1,885
seaneldon 17th April 2008

I'd like to know how BFD Andy Johns & Joe Barresi (Evil Drums)'s Platinum Samples collections respectively compare to dfh...

jyeager
replies: 0 views: 1,111
jyeager 17th April 2008

Can you guys help me? Every time I open up my session, I have to re-do all the Amplitube X-Gear settings...a MAJOR pain in the...

Johnkenn
replies: 2 views: 712
Johnkenn 17th April 2008

I'm talking about Tension and Release. A sense of Building pressure. How can you achieve this in arrangement? How can you...

hduncan
replies: 16 views: 755
lanervoza 17th April 2008

We all know that balanced is better than unbalanced (though I've heard people claim that it colors the sound in underiable ways...

shadewind
replies: 12 views: 1,083
Podgorny 17th April 2008

Ive read a fair few threads here on the much liked Shure M67 Mic Mixer and wonder about the M68 (looks the same without the vu...

ramjac
replies: 1 views: 1,373
ramjac 17th April 2008

There was/is a company in north florida making speakers/studio monitors and I can not remember the name of them at all. I had...

GloryisSilent
replies: 1 views: 525
peter-pan 17th April 2008

When cleaning inside of a console is it better to vacuum any dust or blow it off with compressed air?

houndog328
replies: 9 views: 741
Fruition2k 17th April 2008

Hi, A client gave me an EKO Tivoli preset organ a few years ago. It looks cool but I've never been able to get it to switch on...

recall
replies: 2 views: 1,796
baikonour 17th April 2008

Hello, I need a volume controller and I don't want a toy as M-Patch, iNano and bla bla blaaaa...heh I have see the Presonus...

SoniA
replies: 6 views: 1,483
SoniA 17th April 2008

Anyone have anything to say about it? Most I know is that it uses an M7 capsule and sounds are between the U47 and the C12....

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 670
dylansmale 17th April 2008

Do a lecture forum for like synths, engineering, that sort of thing? please don't post saying that all the forum discussions are...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 334
dylansmale 17th April 2008

I did the "prince trick" today... that's what I call it cause I heard he did this. Take a programmed snare and remap...

dannygold
replies: 53 views: 2,677
andychamp 17th April 2008

Hi Slutz, I accidently stumbled across this on YouTube a few days ago, and I'm not sure if any of you guys know about it...

Sunim Koria
replies: 1 views: 2,870
basho 17th April 2008

Hey folks I will get to the point I just bought a pro vla I am plugging my bass into a radial JDI into VLA via XLR into 002. My...

vrockob
replies: 0 views: 525
vrockob 17th April 2008

I was looking over some spare 2" tapes I have in my studio. The place that charted the session mentions using NR. What NR...

soupking
replies: 11 views: 935
PlatinumSamples 17th April 2008

I don't know if anyone has posted this so i apologize in advance if it has. A good friend (an animator) sent this to me and it...

Arturo Bandini
replies: 0 views: 1,035
Arturo Bandini 17th April 2008

I'm a gearslut like the rest of you - but thought I'd show you guys what I do In an effort to NOT have to take every crap gig...

danocaster
replies: 0 views: 1,008
danocaster 17th April 2008

I remember seeing someone mention that they might be comparing a Peluso 2247LE with a Telefunken RFT AK47 - I can't find any...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 10 views: 1,465
TonyBelmont 17th April 2008

I keep seeing a ton of bashing of the DP 5 summing engine on here and as someone who splits my time between Pro Tools and DP, I...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 1 views: 671
Tony Shepperd 17th April 2008

I currently have a 48k AD unit ... Apogee WC is sent to RME Digiface which outputs to monitors ... I am considering a...

the kid
replies: 9 views: 10,161
mixerguy 17th April 2008

Hi everybody, I got a simple question for you today. I'll be buying a tube guitar amp pretty soon, I've seen the fender twin...

matskull
replies: 6 views: 2,285
matskull 17th April 2008

I am going to have to go try the Xenon Limiter because I just read an article that says that its pretty transparent and it rated...

camerondye
replies: 8 views: 2,853
camerondye 17th April 2008

Is the ADL a compliment to the GRs? I'm recording instruments, but mostly pop vocals using a 2247LE and am a bit worried that...

Umlaaat
replies: 5 views: 698
asagaai 17th April 2008

Hello All, After reading thread after thread about the advantages of analog summing, or disadvantages of ITB summing,a...

Sofa King
replies: 47 views: 2,373
thethrillfactor 17th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search