The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i plan to study at SAE starting july and need a place to rent anyone?? cheers, jp

jeep
replies: 6 views: 265
jeep 20th April 2008

boingHallo!!!! I recorded a big band session ( 5 sax, 4 trumpets and 4 trombones). How can I panning them right? Tk very...

audioolds
replies: 0 views: 879
audioolds 20th April 2008

hey all i am trying to record audio for youtube vids. as everyone knows the sound quality is practically...

eligit
replies: 29 views: 1,545
astronmr20 20th April 2008

Is it just me or does the mic need to be a german mic? The mic they are using is a sm58.tutt

MrDigitaL
replies: 3 views: 672
bexarametric 20th April 2008

Hello, i recently invested a little bit in a TEAC A-6010 1/4" tape machine and fired it up with a friend jokingly singing...

deckerluke
replies: 7 views: 2,242
deckerluke 20th April 2008

Maybe I should know this... but what's a DJ EQ? I was noticing a new plugin from audiodamage.com (check these guys out... very...

dannygold
replies: 1 views: 966
amd 20th April 2008

Ok, Well I was looking at the samplitude stuff and in the difference between pro and normal it said "Elastic Audio...

rackdude
replies: 0 views: 946
rackdude 20th April 2008

I'm trying to send sound out of my apogee ensemble, through some guitar pedals, and back into the apogee. The problem is, I'm...

guitron
replies: 10 views: 1,000
guitron 20th April 2008

Just curious. I need the highest quality possible. Thanks! alexP

alexp
replies: 7 views: 2,372
squeegybug 20th April 2008

Hey all, I've been going spdif out of a dbx 386 to my stock 002r spdif in. I'm using half of one of those red and white ended...

Colorblind
replies: 9 views: 854
Phil Cibley 20th April 2008

Have anyone tried to make tc-link cat-5 cables longer than 15 m whith success ? How long works ? Are the pins the same...

rav
replies: 0 views: 1,067
rav 20th April 2008

Is there any way of extending the alesis hd 24 remote cable? Will a mono trs female to trs male work as extender? How long...

rav
replies: 4 views: 819
rav 20th April 2008

"One of my production codes, now written in CUDA and running on NVIDIA GPUs, shows both linear scaling and a nearly two...

boxymoron
replies: 1 views: 644
Matt Hepworth 20th April 2008

I love the vocal sounds on Guster's "Ganging Up on the Sun." There's a YouTube video series called Joe's Place, where...

johnnybregar
replies: 4 views: 744
johnnybregar 20th April 2008

I have purchased the Apex 460 mod kit from Canadian Audio Dist. and have no prob changing the Capsule ans Transformer but can...

TGrec07
replies: 0 views: 1,373
TGrec07 20th April 2008

I've heard varied opionions on this and out of curiosity, wanted to see what you guys do. When you're not using your computer,...

guittarzzan
replies: 21 views: 1,186
Matteran 20th April 2008

Just curious what affordable model EQ's one might suggest to compliment this setup that are under $800. Looking to add 4-6...

Benmrx
replies: 9 views: 1,319
Benmrx 19th April 2008

I need some quick advice whether Priority Mail is safe and should be trusted on $1500 and $2000 gear purchases. USPS tracking...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 7 views: 1,789
Matt Hepworth 19th April 2008

I am reading about all those USB equipped microphones hitting the market and I need to wonder: Typically we go mic. --->...

obscure object
replies: 9 views: 2,864
soundseeker 19th April 2008

Anybody using this thing?? My "partner" and I are trying to collaborate online, and we got this DML plug in up and...

soundrick
replies: 8 views: 1,335
Jaques Beraques 19th April 2008

Hi All Can anyone please direct me to posts that contain speaker & microphone cable information. I know of Van Damme,...

Qman
replies: 1 views: 563
travisbrown 19th April 2008

I'm just curious how many of you out there go through a process of running tones through outboard gear to get everything...

Benmrx
replies: 4 views: 863
Jules 19th April 2008

just got the Island Remaster CD of this album and the drum sound is phenomenal! Especially the track 'Oh I wept' The toms are...

Burt
replies: 2 views: 883
doorknocker 19th April 2008

In case you didn't know, a new holiday is almost upon us. Scroll down the "Artists Quotes" list and you can probably...

Silver Sonya
replies: 11 views: 1,019
ALL*MYTEE 19th April 2008

I'm quite new to recording live drums and I have a question for the people on here with experience with recording drums: do you...

Xspringe
replies: 3 views: 779
Xspringe 19th April 2008

It's the second time I write about this, but it's quite hard deciding what to do; I am looking for a pair of high quality mics...

djanogil
replies: 5 views: 844
malaclypse 19th April 2008

Hi everyone, As this is my first post I'd like to say that I feel priviliged by having the opportunity to be a member of this...

JPeters86
replies: 16 views: 2,806
thecount_x 19th April 2008

Does anyone else mod RME adda converters ie: 96k ADI-DS & ADI-AE or FF800 besides Audio Upgrades? Then again has anyone had...

soundtrack2life
replies: 18 views: 2,447
Karloff70 19th April 2008

Speaking only of the converters, not the general functionality obviously. Which one sounds better of Apogee Duet and FireFace...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 2 views: 783
rlg 19th April 2008

Hi, I love the Fairchild 670, onyl thing is I can't seem to finely control the input gain knobs. I want to be able to set the...

recall
replies: 1 views: 571
Oroz 19th April 2008

I have about a grand saved up and it's going to go either to room treatment or to a pair of overheads. Eventually I'll get both,...

danbronson
replies: 16 views: 1,383
danbronson 19th April 2008

So this is a two parter... On a recent session I recorded an acoustic guitar with 3 mics, a condenser pair spaced approx. 2'...

Jacob H
replies: 7 views: 735
Brent Hahn 19th April 2008

Hey guys and girls. I currently have a yamaha p1600 amp running some ****ty tannoy reveals for monitoring. I also have some basic...

Wozz
replies: 1 views: 739
Wozz 19th April 2008

Anyone know?. Isn't the purpose of a clocking device to eliminate lag?

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 379
Francis Vaughan 19th April 2008

Hey Folks, Please celebrate with us as today we got the first 5 out of 5 review of our career. A Big Thanks to Andy Gill and...

Paul_G
replies: 13 views: 1,198
Meriphew 19th April 2008
replies: 0 views: 382
dylansmale 19th April 2008

Hey guys, how much is a Neve BCM-10 usually supposed to run for? (in good condition)

deckerluke
replies: 20 views: 12,795
API 19th April 2008

Well, what special pieces do you have that you like? I'm finally getting a finished basement to myself instead of throwing gear...

skatingbasser
replies: 3 views: 875
Savernake 19th April 2008

Hey, is the midas venice a good choice for a home studio board on a budget? lemme know what you think, i've heard its only...

deckerluke
replies: 1 views: 1,515
DeadPoet 19th April 2008

hello people, i'm currently considering buying a pair of extreme isolation headphones for studio microphone placement, i just...

Colossal
replies: 15 views: 2,525
Colossal 19th April 2008

on my SoundClick website.......ya gotta start somewhere, and I finally did it !! I'm thrilled..... I have my songs all priced...

djwayne
replies: 74 views: 3,359
raal 19th April 2008

I was considering the benifits of having a touch screen monitor for the use with pro tools. It's not exactly knob twiddeling but...

Wozz
replies: 2 views: 1,368
Wozz 19th April 2008

Hey, I've got a 003 and am looking at getting a decent pre/comp chain happening. I can afford the X73 and distressor (both 2nd...

Wozz
replies: 5 views: 1,154
Wozz 19th April 2008

Last night my Tascam fw-1082 was not giving me any output, so I switched it off and then back on, when it came back on the...

hey_mavis
replies: 4 views: 6,152
metrognome 19th April 2008

I came across this deal and thought I'd share it in case you may be interested. Musicians Friend has the Gibson Les Paul...

barryjohns
replies: 0 views: 780
barryjohns 19th April 2008

Do you guys ever get good results micing different cones on guitar amps and blending them? Every time I try it, I get a whole lot...

drumkideric
replies: 8 views: 1,066
CrankyRayHanky 19th April 2008

Holy efn shiit she can sing!!!

mikymike
replies: 35 views: 2,400
vixapphire 19th April 2008

Do you agree? I was at fault of going backwards and got caugh in the slutiness. I was putting way more time into making extra...

DreamSound
replies: 0 views: 609
DreamSound 19th April 2008

like the title says which producer do you think is the "nicest" on the Ensoniq ASR-10 no polls or votes here I'd have...

huh?
replies: 4 views: 3,429
huh? 19th April 2008

I have been listening to a lot of songs that use BFD for drums. Excuse my ignorance, but how do you program BFD? Do you play...

tazman
replies: 2 views: 627
davey boy 19th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search