The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

John Peluso was featured on All Things Considered on NPR today. With comments by Klause Heyne: German Mics and New Pelusos (Make...

jowillie
replies: 4 views: 701
warhead 21st April 2008

boing boing boing It is here at last, waiting is over!!! Lynx AES16e will begin shipping on April...

niklassweden
replies: 5 views: 671
Nu-tra 21st April 2008

Hey folks. I didn't know what section to post this in, so let's start here and see if there are any bites. My voice sounds...

russellwolff
replies: 57 views: 6,346
Brad Lunde 21st April 2008

My room is directly under my parents room. When they walk around its bass sounds crack down into my basement so damn loud. Not to...

dylansmale
replies: 11 views: 834
danbronson 21st April 2008

I just got this old QuadEight AutoMix or AM 3-b compressor going... Man these things are freaking rare! Has anyone else here...

adam_f
replies: 7 views: 1,620
turnstile 21st April 2008

Are they similar? clean transparent. I own a Grace Designs Lunatec V3. Was thinking about picking one up to try..I like the...

RuffJazzRecords
replies: 3 views: 1,217
fifthcircle 21st April 2008

I am looking for clamps that allow me to clamp regular microphones onto toms. I seem to recall a post on this forum on this...

Xspringe
replies: 8 views: 1,104
Brad Lunde 21st April 2008

I mix everything ITB and don't have enough money right now or space (temporarily in a college house)...so I do everything in my...

heisleyamor
replies: 62 views: 5,823
Fishmed 21st April 2008

Where would be a good spot to mix/listen in this room(basement)? I hear you should go 38% back from the wall to listen for the...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 654
Ethan Winer 21st April 2008

We are in process of looking for the speakers for our new control room. Control room is about 35 m2. We gonna do both stereo and...

doubledecker
replies: 3 views: 1,048
dubrichie 21st April 2008

I'm not sure exactly how to tell whether my recently acquired 414 has the old CK-12 brass capsule. Thought I'd throw this one off...

mrbowes
replies: 1 views: 568
gevermil 21st April 2008

What are your favorite choices for guitar/instrument cable and/or mic cable that can be had in bulk for under $1.00 per foot? I...

tedr
replies: 3 views: 685
Disjointed 21st April 2008

I have a pair of distressors and an RNC... anything out there between the two that would be decent for a tracking...

rack gear
replies: 8 views: 2,134
wineredno1 21st April 2008

Hi all, So i know basically they are the same company up the food chain, but have a question. I already have an MBox2. No...

aknightin?
replies: 6 views: 823
aknightin? 21st April 2008

hello, i need to make a decision quick of which monitor to buy outta the two? do they both need a power amp? would a hafler ta...

deckerluke
replies: 23 views: 1,860
Don S 21st April 2008

Hi, I know a lot of specialized studio furniture already has this design point squared away -- but since we already have a...

The Greening
replies: 4 views: 645
rmx16 21st April 2008

might be getting a large console in a roadcase shipped to canada. it is about 60" x 34" x 12" and about 140lbs...

outoftune
replies: 2 views: 727
casey_outlaw 21st April 2008

I've got the 20 and the 40. Why should I get the PR-30 or PR-35? What's it best for? How does it work in relation to the two I've...

YRLK
replies: 10 views: 2,174
Wayne 21st April 2008

Guys does anyone have this diagram, it would greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ARFC
replies: 1 views: 814
ARFC 21st April 2008

I've customized a computer off of hp.com and it includes an AMD Athlon 5200 processor (2.7 ghz...and I read that AMD has better...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 510
Matteran 21st April 2008
replies: 1 views: 673
miqer 21st April 2008

I'm going to be getting a smallish console/mixer in the next six months or so for my home studio, and was wondering what opinions...

srb
replies: 0 views: 5,752
srb 21st April 2008

OK, maybe my ears are shot tonight, but on a complete whim, I decided to load the free Blockfish VST compressor on a Drum bus...

manthe
replies: 27 views: 7,443
especht 21st April 2008

Okay, I am totally going to sound lik a beginner asking this question, especially since I have used these pre amps for years now,...

musicmansell
replies: 11 views: 3,238
Geoff_T 21st April 2008

Hi Just wondering in an LA2a or ADL 1000 compressor, do the two 12AX7 tubes need to be matched? Thanks

Coldsnow
replies: 3 views: 1,558

ive never seen this before just started up an old studio PTLE 7.3.1 in the edit window the cursor has a black shadow just to...

peat
replies: 1 views: 1,033
PlatinumSamples 21st April 2008

Do you think this will ever come about? Im not talking about DVDA or SACD or any of the current failing formats.......I'm sure...

turnstile
replies: 23 views: 3,418

I'm considering moving my DAW setup to the upstairs and keep my guitar cab in the basement. I want to have the amps and...

stonecutter54
replies: 6 views: 2,442
trippy 21st April 2008

I pretty much settled on trying to find a Lexicon 224xl ($3000) as my main reverb/vocal reverb, etc... I just really love the...

Diegel
replies: 3 views: 1,192
anguswoodhead 21st April 2008

Hello, this thread has appeared in a number of different forms, I wanted to specify this to more of my situation. I have spent...

deckerluke
replies: 1 views: 637
deckerluke 21st April 2008

Slight dilemma and a question concerning my S3As. Dilemma: I bought a pair of S3As in advance of my new space being...

Jamz
replies: 20 views: 1,951
matucha 20th April 2008

Hi, I have recently made the change from Nuendo to Samplitude, but I want to take an old file with all of its pluggin settings...

rackdude
replies: 0 views: 705
rackdude 20th April 2008

Look what I found on youtube, by accident, I really didn't know. It's a video from a band I've recorded at least five years ago...

Han
replies: 2 views: 744
Han 20th April 2008

Hi Can anyone help me find a supplier of a suitable stand (with castor wheels for use with my Kurzeil KSP-8 remote

impact studios
replies: 0 views: 535
impact studios 20th April 2008

I have a studio here in Poland and I need some one to record a demo for one of my bands betwen May 5-9 (approx). I am looking...

bigos
replies: 0 views: 1,286
bigos 20th April 2008

Any ideas on when and how to collect payment when mixing an album for an out-of-city (actually out of country) independent band?...

Hepha Luemp
replies: 7 views: 1,501
joelpatterson 20th April 2008

YouTube - the touch any one know what mic this is ?

big country
replies: 2 views: 659
schmudde 20th April 2008

Whats The way to make good snare and kick when mixing-tricks that u using during the mixing!

mattsplace
replies: 5 views: 1,829
BLueROom 20th April 2008

Just picked up a new Jomox T-Resonator and for anyone familiar with this, I'll definitely need a limiter for it, unless I want to...

cleft
replies: 0 views: 836
cleft 20th April 2008

I am still looking for an interface to upgrade to from my presonus firepod. I'm getting an M-Audio Sputnik and Avedis MA5 soon. I...

heisleyamor
replies: 8 views: 1,733
DeepSpace 20th April 2008

So, what's the verdict, how good are the kits for BFD 2? Do you think having the platinum samples is necessary, or are the built...

rackdude
replies: 1 views: 757
Blue Lizard 20th April 2008

I recorded a big band session ( 5 sax, 4 trumpets and 4 trombones). How can I panning them right? Tk very much for your good...

audioolds
replies: 7 views: 1,431
davedarling 20th April 2008

I want to use the unit as a dual engine with two independent reverbs but when I select Hall as reverb type and then hit shift and...

hankloose
replies: 6 views: 909
gem 20th April 2008

Hey am thinking about 'doing this', but am a little confused. Is it possible to setup 4-8 channels of digital fw audio with this...

wakestyle
replies: 4 views: 804
wakestyle 20th April 2008

I've heard a lot about the CAD M179 for toms, as well as AKG 414s, but I can't help but think that there would be far less...

dangoudie
replies: 29 views: 2,517
BLueROom 20th April 2008

I'm currently using a MOTU 828mkii with Cubase4 on a PC. Is there any firewire i/o out there that simply has 8-12 i/o, midi, and...

Ken Walker
replies: 3 views: 678
Noctivigant 20th April 2008

Hi, I've just moved to the states (San Diego) from Australia and have shipped all my studio gear out with me. I'm having some...

babymoog
replies: 4 views: 734
babymoog 20th April 2008

I've got a hankering to add a ribbon to my mic closet. Budget maybe $1-1.5K. First choice would be a RCA 44bx but they are out...

mslim
replies: 9 views: 8,146
Willford1 20th April 2008

Anything exciting or interesting out there?

juicylime
replies: 0 views: 625
juicylime 20th April 2008

Talking to alot of people that run ITB i find that they run back out to a bunch of Outboard compressors, EQs and effect. Then...

dobz
replies: 1 views: 668
Faderjockey 20th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search