The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I want to replace the fader knobs on the Euphonix Mc Mix, because I dislike the ergonomics of the "logo" texture, and...

1954U1
replies: 0 views: 1,410
1954U1 27th April 2008

Sitting here with my radio on and not happy. With all the hi tech improved equipment for us to use... Can someone tune me into...

mappee
replies: 2 views: 615
theblue1 27th April 2008

When BBC Glasgow moved to new digital studios, they auctioned off a whole lotta old gear. Among the wreckage was something...

3rd&4thT
replies: 6 views: 1,325
3rd&4thT 27th April 2008

Hey Guys Iam searching for a good consumer type speaker who prefers little passiv speakers like Auratones, mini JBLs who look...

iCan
replies: 6 views: 1,373
tommy_asakawa 27th April 2008

I'm really tired of spending so much time trying to program realistic sounding drums for the stuff I do at home. Are there any...

Johnkenn
replies: 8 views: 13,659
dan p 27th April 2008

Here's some sound files of LDC mic comparisons. I did these files for my own purposes but thought somebody else might find them...

Me_Likey
replies: 11 views: 3,368
sethmeister 27th April 2008

Does having a power conditioner make sound quality better like using better cables, or is it primarily a buzz/grounding...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 2,299
Ethan Winer 27th April 2008

Just noticed that some of my XLR patch cables (converter to monitor controller) don't work correctly. One seems to be louder than...

MrVelvet
replies: 1 views: 784
cavern 27th April 2008

Anyone care to sign up look...

T_R_S
replies: 2 views: 2,540
songman 27th April 2008

Its so hard to find people to work with in Sydney. If your into electronic music, namely Justice, The Chems, New Order, The...

Pollyrythm
replies: 0 views: 159
Pollyrythm 27th April 2008

My friend told me his 414ULS sounded terrible the last few times he used it so I brought my 414 over to his place and we A/B'd...

DavidKmusic
replies: 5 views: 695
Tomer1 27th April 2008

any suggestions as to what amp to buy to go with the avantone mixcubes? also what do you use for switching between monitors?...

hey_mavis
replies: 1 views: 1,072
recall 27th April 2008

Hi there, The classifieds sections is great stuff for picking things up cheap for us Europeans... but the european second hand...

androne
replies: 5 views: 653
UnDeFiNeD 27th April 2008

Hello, has anybody directly compared this mikes (respectively a pair of them)? The price and the specs are very similar (both...

buzzjoe
replies: 11 views: 2,995
buzzjoe 27th April 2008

The bassist in my band wants to experiment with home recording, but has to go the DI way because of noise concerns. Anyhow, his...

cbc459
replies: 19 views: 977
Froombosch 27th April 2008

Me (Peter Moshay) & Rich Tozzoli did a side by side comparison for people to check out. We tested: ISA828 ISA428 ISA115HD...

PMoshay
replies: 0 views: 921
PMoshay 27th April 2008

There's a website I found for music industry jobs. Is it worth anything? Anyone with any experience on it? Jobs, Online Resumes,...

mbradzick
replies: 2 views: 1,479
Nu-tra 27th April 2008

well i'll be walking over to the war memorial for dawn service. anyone else here going to a ceremony?

jude
replies: 15 views: 298
pressurepoint 27th April 2008

Hi, Been checking out Mercury Audio online..looks like nice stuff. Does anyone have any views on it? In particular how do...

Kore
replies: 7 views: 1,212
Aearth 27th April 2008

...when a client brings you garbage tracks? My first mix session with a commercial client. The project was film. He brought...

BlueRadio
replies: 9 views: 713
goldenlotus 27th April 2008

Hi! One thing that's been bothering me for a while now, is the proximity effect, and its effect on vocal recording. What...

Eldhrimnir
replies: 3 views: 2,143
vernier 27th April 2008

YouTube - Hey Jude ..thanks!hooppie

ihearsounds
replies: 7 views: 1,422
PheelTheMusic 27th April 2008

I'm a huge fan on the vocals on "mud on the tires" album. I can't figure out what type of processing is on these vocal...

Maison77
replies: 9 views: 1,666
popmann 27th April 2008

What are your must have plugin eq's for R&B and Pop vocals. Let's see what everyone is feeling.

Intergroove
replies: 35 views: 3,734
salomonander 27th April 2008

I'm looking to make a few purchases coming up in the near future... want a few ribbon mics and a new set of monitors... and I'm...

Sweetnighter
replies: 4 views: 678
Shadow_7 27th April 2008

Hi. I am making juvenile beats of dubious dinstinction. I am searching for whatever I need to listen too to get the very best...

firby
replies: 8 views: 998
SighBorg 27th April 2008

In track "We laugh Indoors" from the album "The Photo Album". Rock...

drago
replies: 1 views: 2,211
illuminatedwax 27th April 2008

I am in the market for a pair of ribbon mics to use primarily for drum room or overheads. I'm looking at the classic Beyerdynamic...

mprather
replies: 9 views: 4,011
Steffmo 26th April 2008

I'm looking to up my quality, I already got the 002 and have been told about the Black Lion Audio upgrade. But the Apogee Duet...

chemicalwinter
replies: 4 views: 1,423
jddrews 26th April 2008

I've recently purchased an EM-PEQ for tracking. Since I record by myself (and new to pultec like EQs), it's difficult to play or...

strings
replies: 3 views: 709
strings 26th April 2008

Okay, I engineered, recorded, mixed, and mastered a few songs at a studio (I did not technically work there, though I was there...

NickHiebert
replies: 4 views: 818
Jules 26th April 2008

OK so everyone knows that the phase relationships between instruments / microphones is critical to getting a good sound in...

duckoff
replies: 20 views: 2,327
Sid Viscous 26th April 2008

I just came across a slutz post with this picture ,the second one one the link. That what I need in my studio . Anyone knows...

francois
replies: 1 views: 638
drBill 26th April 2008

I have 2000$ to spend on some loud club speaker type monitors. I hear the qsc's are the best club speakers made for the price. ...

vaesion
replies: 3 views: 1,126
vaesion 26th April 2008

this band's drum recording sounds amazing and I love the sound of the hi-hat. I know this picture is really far away, but can...

heisleyamor
replies: 9 views: 909
heisleyamor 26th April 2008

We just installed a new PT|HD rig in one of our rooms. It's not totally set-up yet, so while we've been doing cabling and...

Daedalus77
replies: 4 views: 647
Sunim Koria 26th April 2008

Theres one of these at ebay , anyone have any info about them...

Astrain
replies: 0 views: 620
Astrain 26th April 2008

I see compression used for two main reasons: 1-To lessen the peak to RMS ratio so that the level of a track is more consistent...

hduncan
replies: 34 views: 2,904
T_R_S 26th April 2008

What do you guys do about smoking in your lounge? I'm sure many if not most of you allow it...I don't have a covered patio or...

orksnork
replies: 65 views: 3,284
tedr 26th April 2008

In case you missed it, click here and watch the video. It's spell-casting and beautiful. If you disagree, you're just...

Silver Sonya
replies: 65 views: 4,235
Silver Sonya 26th April 2008

Anyone know what mics these guys used? I'm guessing something like a SM7, but I would love to know for sure. (referring to...

Lazer Toms
replies: 129 views: 10,072
londonbridge 26th April 2008

Was wondering about monitor placement. How do you place and angle them? 3 feet apart? 6 feet apart? How high? Do you...

Todd
replies: 12 views: 7,454
Hobbyist 26th April 2008

Hello I've succesfully exported (OMF) audio from Digital Performer 5 to Logic 8, but I need to import in Logic the click I...

cioto
replies: 2 views: 567
cioto 26th April 2008

So....there's the consensus that you can't really pull off parrallel processing using H/W inserts, even with a DAW that has delay...

Benmrx
replies: 4 views: 733
princeplanet 26th April 2008

I have heard that the PM 2000 is a cool thing. Please...any info regarding the PM 1800 will be appreciated. I have a line on an...

Terry McInturff
replies: 1 views: 3,484
dbbubba 26th April 2008

I have 2 speakon cables that both seem to be going bad. Does anyone have any idea how to open them up and fix the connections? ...

gigamesh
replies: 2 views: 5,606
dbbubba 26th April 2008

Does anyone know how to read Japanese? In this month's issue of "Crosstalk", they did a monster shootout of all the...

TonyBelmont
replies: 53 views: 8,969
steveschizoid 26th April 2008

My personal summary of the TLM103 retirement for vocals The TLM103 has been for many years my favourite vocal mic. I took the...

amigo
replies: 13 views: 6,802
musicl 26th April 2008

Hello everyone, I just received a pair of dynaudio BM5a second hand and when powering one of the speaker ( with no audio...

maxime999
replies: 1 views: 875
maxime999 26th April 2008

The cons of my 2 new MC-Mix in front of me: - poorly textured faders - no switches, only "rubber" push buttons -...

1954U1
replies: 9 views: 1,465
Stephen Bennett 26th April 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search