The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any thoughts on a pro level A/D/A unit with pre's for $1500 -$2000? Any feedback on units, flavours and features would be great.

juicylime
replies: 5 views: 795
darkman2 2nd May 2008

Anyone have a DI they love for digital synth, bass, analog synth? I use the 6176's DI for most chores. Any DI favorites for VT2,...

zotty
replies: 4 views: 1,794
RCM - Ronan 2nd May 2008

My Roland Fantom X7 causes some nasty noise, its kind of a crackly papery sound versus a constant humm or buzz. It happens...

hduncan
replies: 4 views: 1,467
hduncan 2nd May 2008

Will the AD16X DA16X sound a lot warmer, richer and deeper than the converters on the Fireface 800? Does the sound of the AD16X...

Slap Back
replies: 3 views: 823
Slap Back 2nd May 2008

So, I'm building a recording studio in my basement, and going the computer route. It's come down to the firestudio vs. the motu...

joeplaysbass
replies: 0 views: 613
joeplaysbass 2nd May 2008

Looking at maybe adding another low budget, MDC tube mic to the cab. I have a gt44 and 2 st44s. I have found little to no...

manthe
replies: 4 views: 1,206
manthe 2nd May 2008

I was told Protools LE will only record 10 tracks simultaneously at 24/96. Is this true? I was going to get the new C24 so I...

Drlove
replies: 6 views: 2,106
psycho_monkey 2nd May 2008

Hello , i`m going to London this month.I would like to buy good accoustic guitar -maybe used (Gibson , Martin, Guild etc).Where...

janek 68
replies: 14 views: 1,094
rlg 2nd May 2008

Im looking into buying a 2 track tape machine to record synths, Bass, guitars and vox (no all at once of course). I want to...

rewind
replies: 8 views: 1,347
Mike H 2nd May 2008

i'm a composer here in a small apartment in queens. i have a bedroom setup (gotta love that murphy bed), so it's a bedroom by...

erikjamesmusic
replies: 5 views: 979
Ethan Winer 2nd May 2008

now i`m curious if they`ve been listening ,-) cheers moma

moma
replies: 0 views: 778
moma 2nd May 2008

Im thinking about getting a lil home rig with a new top of the line black lion audio mod and was wondering. Would getting the mod...

youngmain
replies: 5 views: 1,234
darkman2 2nd May 2008

Title says it all. Want to buy but not sure which one to get. One thing I know for sure is that I want the DNA. Also, is there...

yumdrum
replies: 8 views: 1,140
yumdrum 2nd May 2008

Okay.. So I'm a Nuendo user myself, but I have this crazy Idea. I'm in the market for a new interface and was thinking of getting...

Maison77
replies: 2 views: 1,128
Maison77 2nd May 2008
replies: 31 views: 2,510
metrostudios 2nd May 2008

Hi, new to the group. I'm looking to buy a firewire or other interface for a new project studio. I have been looking at...

Les
replies: 14 views: 1,752
Timur Born 2nd May 2008

hello i'm going to power my 8U rack with preamps, POD and synths. i don't have problems with quality of electricity in my house,...

AveyTare
replies: 1 views: 727
AveyTare 2nd May 2008

I am planning to buy an Apogee Rosetta 800 + X firewire card. I've just saw that the Rosetta doesn't have a headphone output. I...

switch1
replies: 1 views: 708
tINY 2nd May 2008

i put up mixes and songs spanning from the 60's to the 90'S mostly on the lower end john zorn, buffalo springfield, bob dylan,...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 647
Sigma 2nd May 2008

...or just got info on the internet. I wrote this to Mr. Avedis: Hello Sir, Just wondering if you could explain why when I...

YRLK
replies: 2 views: 838
dbbubba 2nd May 2008

They have an Protools HD PCIe Core card, I assume no software or plugs for sale on eBay, but I've never seen them before. Anyone...

barryjohns
replies: 0 views: 970
barryjohns 2nd May 2008

If you guys only had one stereo converter and it was a fixed calibration, and you had to use it for all applications, what would...

NathanEldred
replies: 7 views: 889
mytek 2nd May 2008

Just wondering if anyone had any inside information on the recording of the latest Against Me! record or the more recent Bad...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 23 views: 4,916
Billy Bush 2nd May 2008

Im having warmth issues, it seems like i cant get my tracks to sound like a industry quality song. Can you only receive wamrth...

Keyflo
replies: 18 views: 2,340
u b k 2nd May 2008

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie"...

logicll
replies: 15 views: 1,368
tINY 2nd May 2008

Long time reader, first time poster. I've been pretty much a Prosumer for the last couple years. I have a home studio where I...

Chuck Jenkins
replies: 1 views: 589
tINY 2nd May 2008

....how did you cope?

dropblacksky
replies: 39 views: 2,046
tINY 2nd May 2008
replies: 12 views: 1,740
lpkyer 2nd May 2008

I've heard that this pre/compressor is the best bang-for-your-buck value, does anyone have experience with this pre? And are...

NickHiebert
replies: 7 views: 3,447
richiepalooza 2nd May 2008

Hey all, So I just finally plugged in my new ASP8s since my studio build is just about done. I ran some tones through them...

AnalogBrain
replies: 2 views: 683
AnalogBrain 2nd May 2008

The video: Australian Music In Tune Comments: The Age Blogs: Your Say

Ben F
replies: 0 views: 678
Ben F 2nd May 2008

I have a location recording job coming up and recording some vocal and percussion. I have the Digi002 Micpres (which I have...

E-Murder
replies: 2 views: 826
slipstream 2nd May 2008

I'm seriously looking at these 2 for a while since I need a real outboard EQ. I've heard great things about both. I have a...

dreamsongs
replies: 20 views: 5,154
Marjan 2nd May 2008

I have bought a few new preamps and i have a extra that i want to hang on to for a backup or maybe i will expand and get a extra...

AllAboutTone
replies: 14 views: 824
pdlstl 2nd May 2008

This is a heads up to any one in LA that needs some studio space. My landlord is developing the property where I have my studio...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 4 views: 708
dbbubba 2nd May 2008

does anyone think the first two albums by static x are mixed really well? for the type of music, the whole entire mix moves...

xmostynx
replies: 2 views: 716
PoorGlory 2nd May 2008

Is it best to place the S3A's vertically (2nd woofer on top) or horizontally? I prefer the sound of them vertically, but it seems...

Dean Landon
replies: 3 views: 721
kellyd 1st May 2008

so here i am, in japan, visiting my girlfriend and while she's at work i wander around and find a second hand shop (called hard...

pjplayer
replies: 0 views: 813
pjplayer 1st May 2008

Anyone have a suggestion of a good replacement mic clip or suspension for an EV RE-20? Mine never worked properly (was broken)...

Digibear
replies: 7 views: 2,049
pan60 1st May 2008

Hi Gearslutz, I have to do a Blues Guitar Demonstration Track for my Endorser and it is very Low Budget what they pay. Does...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 654
Mr.HOLMES 1st May 2008

Has anyone upgraded from a LynxTwo card to an Aurora? Is there is noticeable sound improvement?

Autocrat
replies: 0 views: 570
Autocrat 1st May 2008

I used to be able to just mouse over a title and get a preview of the thread. This saved a lot of time not opening threads that...

yumdrum
replies: 2 views: 504
embrionic 1st May 2008

Hey. I'm starting this web sight. The idea behind the web sight is to get people to start recording and mixing in the studio more...

Crashdog5855
replies: 2 views: 1,796
theGeek 1st May 2008

Was just wondering if this is a "no-no" since pre-amps tend to produce alot of heat....in which heat rises. I...

Mudnoc
replies: 4 views: 696
jbuehler 1st May 2008

Hi Slutz, I currently have a TC m3000 and a Pcm70 version 2.0 arriving next week. I was wondering if I could send midi clock...

replies: 0 views: 972
1979 1st May 2008
replies: 0 views: 541
CorkyTart 1st May 2008

I recently picked up a 737sp dirt cheap from a local studio going straight to noise floor only, to use as a back-up pre. It...

JMc
replies: 0 views: 1,168
JMc 1st May 2008

Okay this may seem like a dumb question since most people usually reach for ribbon mics to exploit their unhyped and natural...

BradM
replies: 69 views: 5,324
pan60 1st May 2008

do you have to have motu hardware to use dp? or can you use any audio interface with dp.

pikapikapi
replies: 4 views: 728
pan60 1st May 2008

Hi guys, I bought a new set of Adam A7's for the studio. now after 2 weeks of having them set up in my studio the left one...

SlamSound
replies: 5 views: 957
lockdown 1st May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search