The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I thought I made my mind up based on reviews to get the Mackie MR5s, I went in to guitar center but they didn't have them .Two...

kincept
replies: 0 views: 600
kincept 4th May 2008

i was at a studio with those tiny patch bays about half the size of 1/4" what are those called, who makes em? want to get...

deckerluke
replies: 15 views: 961
Kronos147 4th May 2008

Hi Guys I wanna share with you a little way of testing daw summing.Since the few last years,am reading alot of post on this...

Bastiano666
replies: 0 views: 791
Bastiano666 4th May 2008

I love good sound...whether it's in movies, music, or anything. I want to try to get the best sound I can out of what I have....

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 730
Kiwiburger 4th May 2008

I know one is a soundelux of some type.... If anyone knows anything about the production of Secret and whisper i'd love to...

dobz
replies: 3 views: 609
Rob King 4th May 2008

I took my Electro Harmonix the worm out. Had not used it in about 2 years. And it makes a huge amount of noise... I can't use...

miqer
replies: 6 views: 5,951
Sean Sullivan 4th May 2008

Is a cheap spring reverb (like one of those weird stereo component spring verbs from the 70s) going to do something for me an...

dannygold
replies: 4 views: 2,418
utters 4th May 2008

What do you guys think of the DM-4800? Anybody spent a lot of time with one yet? What are the pros and cons? Thanks...

Protools Guy
replies: 11 views: 1,467
manthe 4th May 2008

Hello. I'm needing an outboard phantom power supply ( 2 [email protected] 48v).. Does quality matters in this case? ( price wise)..I've...

Snatchman
replies: 10 views: 1,591
Snatchman 4th May 2008

boingboingboing I just got a pretty nice deal on an API 560 c/o eBay. I've heard they're killer on kick drum; what are some...

bgrotto
replies: 11 views: 1,531
thethrillfactor 4th May 2008

Hi guys! I just finished my ceiling cloud ,35cm thick,and I got spare rockwool. so I thought about making some more basstraps...

erwinor
replies: 7 views: 2,774
IzzyRock 4th May 2008

Hello fellow Slutz. Got a question for you all. What type of compressor do you prefer to put on a pair of drum overhead mics or...

Rappy
replies: 6 views: 9,709
Charles Dye 3rd May 2008

MP3

Hi guys! I have a client that is hearing stuff like changes in tempo and pitch in some mixes that I sent to him via MP3. Is it...

conguero
replies: 3 views: 1,295
theblue1 3rd May 2008

i've decided this was a bad comparison.

hoodun
replies: 3 views: 759
HeavyG 3rd May 2008

Hey everyone, I am wondering how the Pixies get this sort of ethereal backing vocal effect in this track:...

heartbeat
replies: 5 views: 3,402
audiolandscape 3rd May 2008

I have the Focusrite ISA 428 Pre-Pak, and I am using Uncle George's Hush Money check to buy the A-D card. I am trying to figure...

dontfearthringo
replies: 11 views: 1,365
dontfearthringo 3rd May 2008

Hey Slutz- I'm a school teacher doing a kids record. I'm doing everything for a big show I have in June and I'm in need of some...

Inca
replies: 2 views: 556
Doc Mixwell 3rd May 2008

Just Bought The Great-River ME1NV . But what's now ? i'm not sure what i need especielly Converters wise . Do I need a Firewire...

Daystar
replies: 33 views: 2,227
Daystar 3rd May 2008

2 Vintage AKG C 414 EB Condenser Microphone Pair C414 - eBay (item 300218777247 end time Apr-29-08 19:04:20 PDT) That's more...

structuredloud
replies: 12 views: 1,135
Sounds Great 3rd May 2008

I'm after a mic for a light male baritone, smooth sounding voice with a touch of throaty rasp in it. I have been using my Nuemann...

juicylime
replies: 5 views: 1,043
wakestyle 3rd May 2008

hey, can anyone recommend a slammin combo for a singer with a kinda nasal voice? Right now I only have behringer xm1800s into...

wakestyle
replies: 3 views: 717
wakestyle 3rd May 2008

I'm trying to route a Pro Tools M-Powered mix from an M-audio transit digital lightpipe out through the D/A on my Fireface. I...

whereisbkp
replies: 3 views: 728
whereisbkp 3rd May 2008

Various companies sell packages of 4-6 stands with booms for around $100. Are these any good? Are the brands less expensive than...

tone
replies: 0 views: 521
tone 3rd May 2008

Stepping into this world. (I think) I've been scoping out the Mackie Onyx 800r but have recently discovered that my firepod will...

mikemillinator
replies: 0 views: 557
mikemillinator 3rd May 2008

Any good store experiences to relate? Any bad ones? Are you getting stuff from US? I'm noticing some of the more boutique brands...

thingsbreak
replies: 30 views: 1,787
jonesboy 3rd May 2008

I have a situation where reversing the phase on my preamp lowers the RF/noise in that channel. The preamp is a channel on an Toft...

strewnshank
replies: 4 views: 1,187
strewnshank 3rd May 2008

Hey guys, I'll be moving to the Nashville area really soon, possibly by the end of May, and I was wondering if there were any...

TommyShameless
replies: 6 views: 1,180
river 3rd May 2008

Anyone have any experience w/ a Vox 941 Valve Effects Loop Buffer ? Picked one up a while ago and just getting ready to fool w/it...

Digam11
replies: 1 views: 1,437
Meriphew 3rd May 2008

anyone know? and what kind of deals are you getting? peace beau

beau
replies: 4 views: 969
Meriphew 3rd May 2008

Hi I am looking for Neve 8108 schematics mounting rack. Does anyone have it ? Thanks to you Ritchie

Ritchie
replies: 0 views: 1,397
Ritchie 3rd May 2008

When a client has recorded part of a project here, and then wants tracks sent elsewhere for more overdubs or mixing - how do you...

thingsbreak
replies: 0 views: 988
thingsbreak 3rd May 2008

I'm trying to route a Pro Tools M-Powered mix from an M-audio transit digital lightpipe out through the D/A on my Fireface. I...

whereisbkp
replies: 1 views: 773
SRS 3rd May 2008

Hi fellow slutz. I just received this cd as a present. I had never listened to Ben Harper before. This cd is AMAZING. The...

Pandemonium
replies: 6 views: 1,052
big country 3rd May 2008

Hi! I´m considering ordering some gear from Analogue Solutions in the UK http://www.analoguesolutions.com/ Any one...

Skrinsen
replies: 3 views: 3,394
geoff004 3rd May 2008

Hello.It's been a lot of discussions about word clock but I have one more question.All of us know if you have more then one...

romanchukcha
replies: 3 views: 1,494
romanchukcha 3rd May 2008

Anyone have one in PDF format or for sale? Need ASAP.

RichTone
replies: 1 views: 783
RichTone 3rd May 2008

To all who, "bang the metal drum" I rarely read about the mic pre choices for metal drums. so, I want to share...

Klauth
replies: 14 views: 1,505
bgrotto 3rd May 2008

I know, I know, but I did a search and came across a thread which stated that these two preamps sound similar. Could owners...

youngmain
replies: 9 views: 1,171
Traxx 3rd May 2008

I am hearing annoying clicks and pops when listening to my monitors. I have a set of NS-10s powered by a Crown D-150A and Urei...

ztone
replies: 7 views: 1,466
ztone 3rd May 2008

Just wondering if any of you mixer slutz consciously mix "into a space", as in that you have a predetermined plot of...

Sunim Koria
replies: 3 views: 735
bgrotto 3rd May 2008

I love this album. The production/lyrics/recording are all great in my opinion. I love the sound of the brushes on October...

heisleyamor
replies: 0 views: 649
heisleyamor 3rd May 2008

I use fruity loops to make up drum skeletons before I record the actual drum part. Is there a program where I can make cut time...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 813
Energie 3rd May 2008

Any of you slutz sitting second seat on the new STP release? Or is there even one coming out? Stupid question, I'd assume they'd...

Hamburg58
replies: 8 views: 1,441
CeretoneAudio 3rd May 2008

Hi Everyone! I own a 896HD interface, I now consider to get a digital mixer for tracking and mixing.The yamaha digital mixers...

TWGENE
replies: 0 views: 1,233
TWGENE 3rd May 2008

Gearslutz drinks & eats - AES Amsterdam 2008 17th - 20th May 2008 Stand by for news on where this will be.. But it will be...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 1,048
criticaldistance 3rd May 2008

I have a list.... but the main ones would be do whatever it takes to work under the best people available in the game. Becoming...

juicylime
replies: 116 views: 6,911
Fabi 3rd May 2008

I have a pair of A7s and like them a lot. I'm looking for a 2nd set of monitors now for checking mixes and was wondering if the...

t_d
replies: 3 views: 2,776
t_d 3rd May 2008

Hi, I currently have a Digidesign 003 Factory and Pro Tools LE and am pretty pleased with the sound quality I get using the...

JohnnyPeanutsII
replies: 20 views: 1,481
sleeps 3rd May 2008

A.) I've got a Duet and a JDI(passive) DI. I want to record direct guitar/bass so how will I acheive better results? Going...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 1,219
hduncan 2nd May 2008

I just don't get why people on ebay won't sell these damn things for under 600 bucks! They're just SM57's made in Austria!!!!...

Hamburg58
replies: 21 views: 8,730
studio1117 2nd May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search