The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been building a preamp rack and it's time to get a patchbay. What brand(s) should I consider? (regardless of price)

E.rOk.stA
replies: 7 views: 907
infopimpster 5th May 2008

Is there a difference in the older and newer ones? Different converters? DSP? Guess you can't delete your own threads...

Chris
replies: 0 views: 729
Chris 5th May 2008

NOT on what is better between soft and hard EQ - please spare me and everyone else the arrogant talk about how much better...

msyno
replies: 61 views: 10,015
sheever 5th May 2008

Hi GS, I've been using the good ol' sm57 on the snare for the past few months. It's nice. It works, but I was wondering about...

soupking
replies: 44 views: 3,637
WRagsdale 5th May 2008

Hi all, I'm thrilled to have just upgraded my HD24 to 96kHz recording, with better analog circuitry and converters (and perhaps...

PhatStax Drums
replies: 4 views: 1,672
PhatStax Drums 5th May 2008

I love listening to music on my bose sound dock. And those are MP3s. Does that mean that I really need to get a good D/A...

heisleyamor
replies: 7 views: 849
heisleyamor 5th May 2008

Although I have been using PTHD for quite a while now, I don't think I completely understand delay compensation generally and...

Marlowe
replies: 11 views: 942
jmarkham 5th May 2008

I recently purchased some ten year old Hafler powered monitor speakers - model TRM 6.1. These were still new in-the-box and...

captainjoe
replies: 0 views: 871
captainjoe 5th May 2008

I repeatedly got strange mails from this guy asking for studio time for his african/asian gospel groups. Strangely enough he...

Shaman
replies: 3 views: 776
cbarrett92 5th May 2008

This is kind of a stupid thing that happened to me. I got back from college and wanted to record some drums just for fun and I...

Coldbricks
replies: 1 views: 852
cbarrett92 5th May 2008

I signed up with TuneCore and uploaded my 11 song album today for digital distribution in all the major internet music sites....

djwayne
replies: 12 views: 1,717
djwayne 5th May 2008

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some information about this unit but curiously I haven't found much on the net. How many channels of...

Oroz
replies: 13 views: 3,824
Oroz 5th May 2008

My friend, Steve Orich (orchestrator - Jersey Boys), discovered the term “In The Box” while visiting the Gear Slutz site. ...

pbotkin
replies: 0 views: 621
pbotkin 5th May 2008

AKG

hi, I bought an akg N46-C1 powersupply with 2 vintage 451's from madooma mics in germany, below is what martin from madooma sent...

nicklas
replies: 0 views: 1,106
nicklas 5th May 2008

I had just cleaned my rosewood fingerboard with some lemon oil, I noticed a smudge on the top of my guitar (spruce) and stupidly...

Baderup99
replies: 13 views: 1,159
travisbrown 5th May 2008
replies: 2 views: 686
Studioklocka 5th May 2008

ImageShack - Hosting :: 24955837xv7.jpg ImageShack - Hosting :: 34561466he6.jpg Can any one help? Is that fake teak wood...

Jay-
replies: 15 views: 1,949
joeq 5th May 2008

Other than the API 512c, what 500 series pre are you reaching for, for snare... as of late?

Klauth
replies: 17 views: 2,066
marty lester 5th May 2008

Hi Guys, I'm looking for the best way to record a vocal track to my 2 track Otari machine, then transfer it into Logic. The...

Rossco
replies: 0 views: 1,583
Rossco 5th May 2008

we've got a u87ai and a tlm193. need to best match some interview dialog that was recorded on u89. haven't gotten to listen to...

hef
replies: 2 views: 620
mixingengine 5th May 2008

So I'm in the market for a Fender combo amp, what's everyone using for studio work? We have a Bogner Ecstasy, Vox AC30, a...

dual0568
replies: 71 views: 7,921
TTatman 5th May 2008

Hi! I got several sessions lately and I found out that in many cases in the BD tracks that if I could flip the phase of one...

zak7
replies: 12 views: 2,422
Daniel Antix 5th May 2008

I was looking at stuff on Youtube and stumbled on a bunch of videos and music by The Residents. Please don't get offended by...

dbbubba
replies: 6 views: 731
jeangodard 5th May 2008

For voice over music bed ducking (radio commercial) what do most people use? -Logic Pro has ducker plugin that reduces the music...

Patrick B.
replies: 14 views: 9,289
Daniel Antix 5th May 2008

So, I want to validate that I understand this correctly. According to the Digi site, you can upgrade a Mix Core Card to and...

barryjohns
replies: 2 views: 709
Bounce 5th May 2008

I don't get this... I worked in L.A., Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Denver, Phoenix, Kansas...

dbbubba
replies: 10 views: 739
reid 5th May 2008

would LOVE to see how you approach this, if you've never heard the song you're tracking with a client, how do you know how to...

Kadden Heart
replies: 13 views: 959
Kadden Heart 5th May 2008

I need to buy a control surface that I can write automation with Pro-tools as well as Nuendo. I was looking at the new Mackie...

Maison77
replies: 0 views: 578
Maison77 5th May 2008

Hi i need a quicktime movie that is studio related, really does not matter what, a big mixer in the movie would be great,if not...

vintagelove
replies: 0 views: 675
vintagelove 5th May 2008

I am (regretfully) putting my tube-modded Rode K2 on eBay tonight. While the sound is absolutely stellar, I am finding the tube...

BlueRadio
replies: 38 views: 2,745
Steffmo 5th May 2008

Hey all, I'm using a 002r with some outboard preamps and I have a couple questions. I currently have an Alesis AI3 that I...

Colorblind
replies: 1 views: 754
Colorblind 5th May 2008

Ever since last night when they did some work to GS my email notifications for subscibed threads stopped working. I checked in...

superburtm
replies: 32 views: 1,750
jho 5th May 2008

I'm tracking a metal project. I have extremely annoying hiss that sounds like a vacuum cleaner in the faint background. Can...

GlassPrisoner79
replies: 7 views: 997
GlassPrisoner79 4th May 2008

Am a noob here on gearsluts and would like to ask for a little advice. I have just bought an rme 800f but and I need more mic...

turtlemoon
replies: 8 views: 865
turtlemoon 4th May 2008

I'm looking for some advice on the sonic differences between the two. I have the software version and I am very pleased with...

dangoudie
replies: 1 views: 1,407
Protools Guy 4th May 2008

Hey, I'm new to this forum, and I just have a question regarding the C-800G. I am a singer, and it's my understanding that Mariah...

Zena
replies: 61 views: 8,143
Shaolin 4th May 2008

I'd like some more pre's (to add to my ensemble) for my mobile setup and was thinking Audient ASP008... good choice? If I go...

primemeat64
replies: 1 views: 909
Mr XY 4th May 2008

Ok, I need a little advice. I've already got a pair of KM184's, but right now my entire recording rig/business is mobile, so I've...

TocaLaGuitara
replies: 2 views: 975
Mike Brown 4th May 2008

What combo's do you prefer. Thank you

Bradahman
replies: 6 views: 1,132
Newcleardaze 4th May 2008

i'm looking for a couple mics that are clearer in the highs than the mk-319. these will be used as overheads (glyn and recorder...

hoodun
replies: 2 views: 612
tINY 4th May 2008

This thread maybe more at home in the guitar forum because I'm primarily looking for a mono analogue flanger which would...

TEMAS
replies: 13 views: 4,152
wakestyle 4th May 2008

LE8 does not come bundled with Waveburner like logic pro does. what mastering/CD burning software do you recommend for LE8? ...

jnorman
replies: 1 views: 674
jnorman 4th May 2008

Hi, I'm trying to figure out if I should move to Vegas. First of all I work as a day trader so making it in the music...

Jay-
replies: 1 views: 1,097
surflounge 4th May 2008

I just bought a pair of Fathead IIs and am very happy with the way they sound. I was wondering if anyone has heard the...

fjo
replies: 11 views: 1,729
chet.d 4th May 2008

I just finished my studio diagram, i tought I would just post it, might be helpful to some, might also be improved by your input...

mdjice
replies: 0 views: 665
mdjice 4th May 2008

Hello ! Id like to ask you guys for assistance... I have cca 2000 $ for audio interface and cannot really decide which one to...

sONIC_jUNKIE
replies: 1 views: 602
tINY 4th May 2008

IMHO... Booker T and the MG's. 'Cause the whole band was a rhythm section.diddlydoo Your picks?

BudgetMC
replies: 120 views: 8,816
CZ101 4th May 2008

Hi all I am the original owner of a Marshall JMP1 guitar preamp. I love this pre. I have had it since the eighties. I used it...

ddp
replies: 2 views: 1,790
ddp 4th May 2008

Hey guys, Running leopard on a macbook pro...going off to do a remote and need some more inputs. Protools runs like crap right...

mds
replies: 4 views: 1,332
G-lay 4th May 2008

I did an casual survey over the last number of months asking various clients who were in recording what the number one...

thingsbreak
replies: 10 views: 1,004
joelpatterson 4th May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search