The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Trying to get some user feedback on the X-Tempo POK -- anybody familiar w/this new wireless DAW controller? I have a home...

RockinTrax
replies: 2 views: 2,031
stringfling 7th May 2008

How do you country engineers approach micing a resonator guitar? Any pro advice? I have session to engineer on 5/07 doing...

Yetti
replies: 9 views: 3,178
Yetti 7th May 2008

Your attention please for the following: I thought the thread of KingDaddyO in the moan zone is EVERYBODY's concern: Currently...

Reptil
replies: 7 views: 1,554
KingDaddyO 7th May 2008

here is my deal...I run a busy little studio and I work ITB with a nice bit of outboard..I can get my hands on an ALESIS X2 for...

superburtm
replies: 19 views: 5,405
svart 7th May 2008

Hi, all. So, my girlfriend and I are working on a small recording project for her audio class. We decided early on that we...

ersheff
replies: 8 views: 2,470
theblue1 7th May 2008

I need some advice. I'm looking for a 2 channel preamp that excels on guitar (electric and acoustic), a pair of SDC for acoustic...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 6 views: 925
Jim Easton 7th May 2008

For the last recording I did, I used the pre-amps on the firepod with an MXL2003 mic for the main vocals, sm57 and shure tom mics...

swill777
replies: 5 views: 1,710
msquared 7th May 2008

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've got a situation, and I'm trying to figure out how to handle it. For the sake of...

aquamixgrout
replies: 55 views: 2,674
Savernake 7th May 2008

I've been contemplating which external hard drive to get. Right now i'm using a PC but will get a MAC later this year. I'm...

SoniqKwality
replies: 32 views: 3,030
corruptmary 7th May 2008

Event Precision 8 Tannoy Precision 8 True Systems Precision 8 ? Wouldn't there be...er...something that would prevent them...

erock
replies: 6 views: 1,775
squeegybug 6th May 2008

I have searched the forums for info on this. They are selling this unit for $90. I am using the HI-Z imputs on my konnekt 8 and I...

luchof26
replies: 5 views: 1,865
Faderjockey 6th May 2008

Also posted in the mastering forum...I apologize... I have a client who wants me to re-master some audio tracks so that the...

BlueRadio
replies: 1 views: 566
Jonstudio 6th May 2008

I've got some multi pair Mogami snakes and need to do a couple DB25 to TRS snakes from them. I assumed Neutrik and Switchcraft...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 8 views: 875
woodfoot 6th May 2008

My main signal path is Groove Tubes Brick > LynxOne converter, with either a SM57, Beta SM58 or Nuemann KM140 as the...

juicylime
replies: 6 views: 1,057
davedarling 6th May 2008

Hi!I have seen many things about this mic, but never heard it.. Could you post an extract here to get an idea?Or do you know...

KIDBILL
replies: 2 views: 1,056
KIDBILL 6th May 2008

Hi guys, Hypothetical situation (although in my case, it might be a possibility)... Let's say this newly formed, small...

Rockman
replies: 2 views: 1,195
Rockman 6th May 2008

So I know there are a lot of choices with mic'ing guitar cabs, agreed. Everyone has their own method and opinion, so, what are...

ecsound
replies: 85 views: 8,704
Han 6th May 2008

Buy Apogee Rosetta 800 8-Channel AD/DA Converter 24-bit/192kHz online I literally just bought one. Bummer if it's truly...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 7 views: 1,887
lrieves 6th May 2008

After using Waves plug ins for almost a decade, I've decided to not update my plug ins from them because of there repeated...

guitron
replies: 19 views: 2,060
casrec 6th May 2008

I often come across comments from folks talking about chaining 2 (or more, I suppose) compressors together on a track or bus. A...

manthe
replies: 43 views: 3,064
manthe 6th May 2008

I have a question.. in the past, i have recorded say a kick drum and just used Drumagog to replace the hits with whatever...

swill777
replies: 5 views: 4,808
swill777 6th May 2008

I just picked up a 70's U87 in very good cosmetic condition with shockmount, no dents in the grille, etc. Sound good - maybe...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 14 views: 1,505
anteupaudio 6th May 2008

i'm putting together a compact mobile rig with 8 mics, an audio interface, laptop, stands and cables. the idea is to carry...

audiothings
replies: 3 views: 884
tINY 6th May 2008

I have a line on the bulb replacements for the console. They're not cheap, as quickly as I seem to go through them. I'm...

sawhorse
replies: 4 views: 1,102
Assistant 6th May 2008

Anyone want to make a quick sell? Got a quick sell price for me? pm me! ;)

fuzzface777
replies: 0 views: 636
fuzzface777 6th May 2008

Headph0ne Phet1sh - For pictures of women wearing headphones, helicopter headsets, earphones and hearing protectors / ear...

geeek
replies: 8 views: 1,169
AmplitudeAudio 6th May 2008

Hi, does anybody of you have experience with a Whammy pedal inside the guitar? I'd like to have one built in a guitar but was...

Neon Heart
replies: 4 views: 1,213
Digitar 6th May 2008

Can you use Audiofire 8 like a mixer, in stand alone mode? (It's only for a little perfomance: voice, guitar and sampler or...

tpinel
replies: 0 views: 657
tpinel 6th May 2008

I've got a Toft ATB-16 and need something like an Argosy to house it in. I've contacted Argosy with no reply. I've also...

mikecorwin
replies: 5 views: 2,150
ing23 6th May 2008

I went like this when i saw these pictures Photos http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7264/monkeyau4.jpg

IzzyRock
replies: 6 views: 962
noiseflaw 6th May 2008

Someone please pop in his oppinion here, because I am going nutz!! Love the music but I just cant decide Are the Mixes...

Fabi
replies: 1 views: 805
Kronos147 6th May 2008

Hey I'm just about to buy a Pro Tools HD system and need some advice. I have some questions: 1. I'm thinking of buying an HD-1...

azulay
replies: 13 views: 4,045
azulay 6th May 2008

Hello folks, Can you provide me with suggestions how to decide what the best (most effecient) way of connecting the cables...

pedwin
replies: 6 views: 834
pedwin 6th May 2008

For those who own the Mackie Control Pro ( the new one) and have expanded it with a Mackie Extension (giving you 8 more...

ckett
replies: 1 views: 527
weymouthfox 6th May 2008

Is this a good deal? VK Tax Rebate Special - Package 1

ChuckG
replies: 9 views: 1,475
clr 6th May 2008

Hello all owners of AD16x & DA16x + X-HD cards I am thinking of buying one each of AD16x & DA16x + X-HD cards to...

Firefox
replies: 20 views: 1,148
Firefox 6th May 2008

I currently have a fireface 800 which I use for recording drums, vocals and guitars. However, all the analog inputs have been...

Xspringe
replies: 8 views: 1,225
Aurora T. 6th May 2008

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask, but will start here. I did a quick search on Cascade mics and found...

John Brook
replies: 4 views: 926
bexarametric 6th May 2008

If you are a talented hip hop or R&B producer, check out Music Placement These guys walk your tracks right in to the...

loopyloops
replies: 5 views: 773
youngmain 6th May 2008

Mix, Electronic Musician, Keyboard... I had them sine 1993 and keeps them all, Lately, I clean up the closet and feel I have no...

dsstudio
replies: 2 views: 624
piano 6th May 2008

Any Bell X1 fans here? Caught them on Letterman awhile back, bought their CD "Flock" and love it. Check out the ride...

strings
replies: 0 views: 628
strings 6th May 2008

how he recorded the piece, equipment, location? who was involved in the sessions? stuff like that and anything else worth...

rekloos
replies: 1 views: 420
OldTimey 6th May 2008

will be dealing with one for the first time tomorrow. I feel like a dynamic would be first choice. Any tips on mics and...

cleantone
replies: 10 views: 5,173
oldgreensock 6th May 2008

So here's the deal.... There is a building for sale near my currently (leased) studio. That I just cant stop looking at, and...

thenoiseflower
replies: 16 views: 1,148
jaguarsg 6th May 2008

After my search of finding a good guitar mic ,I narrowed my choices to tlm-193 , royer-121 ,beyer m-88 . I know they are both...

yakko
replies: 5 views: 1,107
yakko 6th May 2008

I'm wondering what the differences are, and also which one you prefer to use.

dylansmale
replies: 4 views: 804
cbc459 6th May 2008

New member here looking for some friendly advice. I'm in the process of building a project studio and am down to my last $1500...

Richierich
replies: 5 views: 860
Richierich 6th May 2008

Hello. I was wondering did anybdoy have any tips or different techniques in regards to recording choir/ensemble vocals. Need to...

herbrobertson
replies: 1 views: 863
Lagerfeldt 6th May 2008

Well now that the Lynx AES16e cards are shipping, what are your thoughts on an Aurora with the Lynx AES16e compared to an Apogee...

barryjohns
replies: 4 views: 2,425
author 5th May 2008

Anyone have experience with this amp. I've got a lead on one, for what seems to be a great price/deal. I can't seem to any...

Benmrx
replies: 1 views: 2,516
Benmrx 5th May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search