The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Sorry to hear that. Seemed like such a cool place (just from reading about it and seeing pictures).

Infernal Device
replies: 3 views: 961
tropicalhotdog 17th May 2008

I tried to search for this information but came up empty. Can Big Knob owners chime and tell me if the Big Knob allow you to...

Lunatique
replies: 23 views: 2,346
Lunatique 17th May 2008

Hey guys, While tracking heavy rock/metal distorted guitars, with the gain up to 11, and while using say 3-5 different mics on...

Renegade Prod
replies: 12 views: 816
DeepSpace 17th May 2008

Hi, I'd like to be able to ride a fader before the signal hits the compressor while tracking. is this possible without a...

trux
replies: 3 views: 838
travisbrown 17th May 2008

What a name of mics? help me...

V-23
replies: 0 views: 466
V-23 17th May 2008

ok... i HATE logic and basically never use it... Im forced use logic today and am trying to get reaktor 5 to work with it... how...

drejmer
replies: 3 views: 3,704
Vogon 17th May 2008

So I'm on a quest--like so many around here--to find some converters, pres, and a couple decent mics. I'm doing home recording,...

jbone1313
replies: 13 views: 1,244
kooz 17th May 2008

Ok guys, so I'm going over signal flow for a new studio I am trying to open. I'm running some really nice preamps (avalon,...

Noize919
replies: 9 views: 8,247
ssaudio 17th May 2008

I sold my KRK RP5 now Im looking around ... What do you thing about move to Adam A5/A7 or Mackie 624Mk2 ? thanks you very much

gore
replies: 3 views: 667
Jonstudio 17th May 2008

Moderators, please move this thread if it is in the wrong forum... Hi everybody, I have a request. I would like to ask if...

Heiko
replies: 0 views: 541
Heiko 17th May 2008

Hey, I got an old phonic mixer hanging around, and I plugged it in, and I thought you know, I could play around with it, but, the...

rackdude
replies: 3 views: 603
rackdude 17th May 2008

I know these things aren't compatible with the API Lunchboxes... anyone know of a rack that this is compatible with, besides the...

ojetfighter
replies: 3 views: 1,078
Kenny M 17th May 2008

I'm thinking of one of those LaChapelle pre's for my lunchbox for starters. What about you?

AlanTide
replies: 38 views: 1,772
Dean7 17th May 2008

Hi all, I’m about to buy a summing module for my studio and I’m really troubled with choice: 1) N Neve 8816 2) ...

grimasa
replies: 1 views: 1,212
AMIEL 17th May 2008

Does anyone own the latest generation Octavia from Roger Mayer (not Dunlop)? Curious if anyone has experience with or thoughts on...

phaedrus
replies: 1 views: 1,037
David Robinson 17th May 2008

Thats right, I myself need to get back to the basic's and learn about gear in these serious forums, i have been hanging out to...

AllAboutTone
replies: 8 views: 894
big country 17th May 2008

how can i get harmonics of the earth's resonant frequency out of my recordingsgooofabduction could recording on the space...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 1,134
leaper 17th May 2008

I try to calculate the delay of my hardware gear to correct this in my Pro Tools HD to use them correctly as hardware inserts....

JazzPipo
replies: 3 views: 990
Eigenwert 17th May 2008

My kit is a mini kit and the mics are in the way on the top of the heads . I've decided just mic from the bottom heads ,the...

james.ca
replies: 8 views: 1,756
ssaudio 17th May 2008

Hi guys, just benn listening to "Over you" by Daughtry. Let´s not discuss the music here, but the sound. What...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 39 views: 6,864
audiovisceral 17th May 2008

RME ADI-8 DS | Sweetwater.com i don't want to pay $1500 for a converter to get 8 channels out of my Pro Tools rig. (i have the...

Noize919
replies: 1 views: 514
Noize919 17th May 2008

Does anyone know what he did? I'm trying to get this sound with the first BFD sounds, mixing in the box w/5.1 plugs (FBank,...

yeah
replies: 6 views: 1,523
juniorhifikit 17th May 2008

To all who mix modern rock / metal: I hear a ridiculous amount of stereo widening on commercial records that bands bring in as...

joelgtrnut
replies: 16 views: 2,278
audiovisceral 17th May 2008

I've always been a little confused by how HD is packages, so I want to know: What is all the hardware/PCI cards needs for 24...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 6 views: 1,284
theblotted 17th May 2008

This happen to anyone? All of the sudden the last 4 ins of the 002 mixer have an awful loud static when I put them in record. I...

gyemusic
replies: 1 views: 613
jaguarsg 17th May 2008

I would be grateful if some of you LA folks can recommend a reasonably priced contractor who deals specifically with studio...

vitaminseal
replies: 5 views: 1,259
thebeatless 17th May 2008

Just curious if anyone had an opportunity to check out Radiohead's - Live from the Basement performance which aired on VH1. It...

boyinthebox
replies: 25 views: 2,380
Animus 17th May 2008

So I've been told to possibly run a converter cable from XLR to TRS in using my 500 series preamp with a firewire hardware... is...

ojetfighter
replies: 1 views: 644
ssaudio 17th May 2008

Just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on the best monitor speakers in the $500 range. Would be for a tracking studio, no...

phaedrus
replies: 4 views: 2,364
vernier 17th May 2008

Who makes a Analog summing amp that has input and output audio transformers inside the summing amp box? I'm trying to bypass...

MarkHill
replies: 9 views: 4,841
MarkHill 17th May 2008

That's one hell of a lot of audio info. Well done GS'ers. howdy

juicylime
replies: 6 views: 582
FFTT 17th May 2008

In Nuendo, the mixer has a section with input channels (as most of you know). Since you can adjust the fader to lower the level...

Sid Menon
replies: 2 views: 577
Sid Menon 17th May 2008

First off, I'm an amateur basement studio dude. I spend spare time recording local indie bands. I think I need to improve on my...

slaveern
replies: 8 views: 1,267
joelpatterson 17th May 2008

I really would like to know if I'm cutting short getting the focusrite saffire pro or not. If anyone has dealt with the two and...

rackdude
replies: 1 views: 1,620
rackdude 17th May 2008

i am new to digital recording and i was wondering if someone could help me with choosing an interface/control surface. i have...

wreckagecrayon
replies: 3 views: 562
wreckagecrayon 17th May 2008

I just discovered while testing a new mic pre that the polarity switch makes a big difference in how my voice sounds in my...

Al Rogers
replies: 2 views: 3,086
Al Rogers 17th May 2008

I dig these guys, but I find it hard to ignore the production. Very strange production choices. Any song on Great Divide(2007)...

BLueROom
replies: 1 views: 565
Renegade Prod 17th May 2008

so iv got a band that has a song finished instrumentally and they realize after that the song is way to slow. they do not want to...

cassiopamusic
replies: 10 views: 922
Mike Brown 17th May 2008

Hello, I am looking for ideas to use a 16 channel snake in both my drum room and my vocal booth. Currently I have a 16 channel 50...

Rednose
replies: 2 views: 653
Rednose 17th May 2008

Alright Slutbags! I've been offered a good price on a TL Audio PA-1 and am about to buy it. However, after reading some...

The Bucket
replies: 2 views: 683
The Bucket 17th May 2008

Hi all, Is it common (plausible) to use 2 LDC's for stereo recording acoustic guitar? If so, when would using two LDC's be...

MrNobody
replies: 5 views: 672
donsimpson 17th May 2008

hello you all. how are you? i recorded last week musicians in a church. and i need some feedack about the mix. some info...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 4 views: 649
dangoudie 17th May 2008

My studio just purchased a great vintage API and while we were swapping an EQ, we noticed a piece of tape on the side that...

Matty Muir
replies: 2 views: 863
Matty Muir 16th May 2008

I have been scouring the internet for about a week now trying to figure this out, and have had no luck... please help a...

ojetfighter
replies: 3 views: 748
stingray1122 16th May 2008

I have an Epi Valve jr and some pedals. It plugs into either a 2X12 Avatar with G12-30's or a 4 X 12 Marshall JCM800 with...

filthyrich
replies: 10 views: 1,712
theblue1 16th May 2008

I picked up this album yesterday, and WOW. This is the heaviest thing I've heard in a while. And wait... what's this? The drums...

jval
replies: 0 views: 865
jval 16th May 2008

Anyone get good results tracking the bass through a small guitar combo. What are you using? Years ago I did a session and the...

Richierich
replies: 2 views: 680
MarkRB 16th May 2008

I have some great clips of running a mix through P1's with different settings. All I get is "Upload of file...

Infernal Device
replies: - views: -
Infernal Device 16th May 2008

i was in a rush and recorded a madolin and accordian overdub using the A design tube pre mp2 or something and a 451 on each..when...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 682
malice 16th May 2008

Some AMS units have it some don't. What does it do (yes I know deglitch--what does that mean)? How will a unit without a...

morebutter
replies: 2 views: 1,461
David Kulka 16th May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search