The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello guys i've these 3 instruments to mix together.. but i can't figure out how to mix them in a satisfying way i would the...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 11 views: 1,185
mattianlaseppia 8th May 2008

what I mean is ; Will I hear a difference between my Big Knob and say the SPL one or the Central Station? They will not affect...

djanogil
replies: 34 views: 2,647
DanDan 8th May 2008

I've seen the 220 go on ebay for $850. For that price I start to wonder if the unit is worth it for the EQ alone. I.E., I...

Benmrx
replies: 21 views: 1,472
Dan 8th May 2008

Does anyone know how to route multiple effects in a chain in Nuendo 3? What I would like to do for example is have Aux1 send to...

theaudioman
replies: 2 views: 697
theaudioman 8th May 2008

this can be deleted...sorry

-silent-sam-
replies: 0 views: 517
-silent-sam- 8th May 2008

Guys, I am a vocalist(or atleast try to be one :)) i am looking for good reverbs for vocals.. I am not looking for instruments...

abhibad
replies: 2 views: 826
jnorman 8th May 2008

i'm looking at getting into tracking some acoustic guitar. i have some nice mics that i mainly use for vocals including a U87 and...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 27 views: 1,627
jnorman 8th May 2008

I know there's another thread - but before I expense the $700 I'd like to know if anyone else has actually used it or not....

rack gear
replies: 10 views: 1,052
chris carter 8th May 2008

Ok, so I'm new to the Pro Tools realm. Really my experience with PT is limited at best but I've been using ableton Live for a...

theGeek
replies: 7 views: 834
theGeek 8th May 2008

hey there, a little question : i run my yamaha motif into a EL fatso and from there into my motu 828mk2. the problem is , i...

ron160
replies: 5 views: 610
Snatchman 8th May 2008

Ahhh, first post in this wonderful playground. I have recently acquired a Starsound Dynamix 3000 mixing console, 16:8:2, and had...

narwhal
replies: 2 views: 3,629
narwhal 8th May 2008

I feel naked showing this image of my "studio", but I have this 24" Flatpanel and I'm not sure how best to utilize...

hduncan
replies: 2 views: 590
hduncan 8th May 2008
replies: 3 views: 728
theblue1 8th May 2008

I found an old Musimatic mixer in our warehouse, and was wondering if anyone who knew parts could tell me if there is anything...

casey_outlaw
replies: 0 views: 509
casey_outlaw 8th May 2008

Hey! If a powered speaker has a TRS and XLR input on the rear is it possible to use both inputs from different sources so long...

russ russell
replies: 4 views: 689
tINY 8th May 2008

I have a 1964 Fender Princeton Reverb that I am getting ready to replace the tubes in. Whats the best place online to buy...

iceberg
replies: 3 views: 3,668
DHL 8th May 2008

Hi, Can anyone help me indentify this mic preamp? It’s supposed to be a vintage TAB preamp coming from a TAB mixer. . But the...

H-Musikk
replies: 2 views: 669
H-Musikk 8th May 2008

Not sure if this is the right place... I'm mixing this hard rock song that most of it is in-your-face sound. However, for...

slaveern
replies: 0 views: 586
slaveern 8th May 2008

Hello all just joined the site been viewing for a couple of weeks. Best site on teh Web for production queries as far as I can...

acas13
replies: 0 views: 647
acas13 8th May 2008

Wonder why there isn't a studio directory on Gearslutz? Anyway, I'm a freelance engineer/producer seeking a studio to track a...

timmygrimm
replies: 2 views: 600
Steffmo 8th May 2008

I remeber reading an interview with Tom Scholtz about re-creating the feel of a drum performance by chopping the multitrack up...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 833
Blast9 8th May 2008

Haven't done any direct comparison but it seems to me that using a console is a better idea since you put out all available bits...

haryy
replies: 16 views: 2,381
GYang 8th May 2008

I'm adding a few more - was just wondering if one could ever get to the point of having too many, or if that is acoustically...

Midiguy
replies: 9 views: 1,989
Ethan Winer 8th May 2008

The New York Times > Science > The Right Ear Is From Mars This study found that the left ear, which feeds the right...

hduncan
replies: 11 views: 14,134
deve 8th May 2008

Some Pro Tools way of doing things rant here: Very often when recording, I find that singers and players want to do some...

sedohr
replies: 2 views: 699
Digitar 8th May 2008
replies: 2 views: 816
Clayphish 8th May 2008

So I have a project mix i/O....I spend 3 grand on a lynx Aurora 16. The adat connection is on and off. One day it works, the next...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 6 views: 811
kafka 8th May 2008

I read a quote by pan60 from this...

Kronos147
replies: 31 views: 3,930
Wes Kuhnley 8th May 2008

Since i have been in many situations with the EQ, i am now considering about its possibilities at my work, i would like to know...

ihearsounds
replies: 5 views: 702
ihearsounds 8th May 2008

Hi there slutz,howdy Id like to ask you for advice on a mic choice.. Im writing for and producing a new talented singer...

sONIC_jUNKIE
replies: 4 views: 1,146
John Willett 8th May 2008

Hi guys, anyone knows where I can get an adapter that lets me mount a Gefell UM70 capsule on a AKG C451-style micbody? I have...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 5 views: 1,013
WunderBro Flo 8th May 2008

Hey all, just joined, this is my first post. I'm an assistant with the PBS concert series Soundstage, hope that eliminates the...

P-Rock
replies: 2 views: 748
TEMAS 8th May 2008

i am new to recording and am in the process of building a studio pretty much from scratch. all i have right now is sonar PE 6...

karatebmx
replies: 0 views: 835
karatebmx 8th May 2008

Coldplay Violet Hill - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music wet heh how bout that snare? dig the whole thing myself... brian eno...

audiovisceral
replies: 61 views: 4,927
Watersound 8th May 2008

What are the OVERHEADS being used here?? http://farm1.static.flickr.com/154/437058093_99706eb4e2_b.jpg What's this board...

rystro
replies: 33 views: 1,791
Beardhead 8th May 2008

Have the Fractal Axe, got it for direct recording, which is really amazing once you load in some custom IR's, very believable. ...

Energie
replies: 1 views: 1,462
Bounce 8th May 2008

I'm tracking a session this Saturday that's a bit different and I could use some suggestions. I'll be tracking in a very nice...

DavidKmusic
replies: 3 views: 598
reflixtinian 8th May 2008

As promised back when there wasn't a free Massey TapeHead AU- an Airwindows variation on that theme ;) DrumSlam is a universal...

chrisj
replies: 7 views: 1,422
BLueROom 8th May 2008

I adjusted my main input (DAW Fireface800) and AUX (CD-player) to the same level. I played a wav file from the DAW and the same...

JMWS
replies: 9 views: 847
Kronos147 8th May 2008

bought weights from vintagevibe.. still unsure about doing the mod.. I'm a piano player and I feel the wurly action is a little...

1954U1
replies: 0 views: 528
1954U1 8th May 2008

I picked up a Fireface 800 last week to use with Logic 8. I'm happy with it, but I noticed the input levels in the Total Mix...

Mr. Z
replies: 2 views: 707
Mr. Z 8th May 2008

You guys know how in Pro Tools there is the POW-R DIther plug-in? Well when would it be wise to use the 20 bit option as the...

ColourSurround
replies: 6 views: 1,000
ColourSurround 8th May 2008

I bought a Central Station a few weeks ago (thanks Front End) and although I love the routing, the talkback, and the ability to...

McPhaul
replies: 4 views: 787
McPhaul 8th May 2008

hey all. i have a session this friday with one of the most talented drums of our time. We're trying to just spend a whole day...

knifetheglitter
replies: 10 views: 1,406
C_F_H_13 8th May 2008
replies: 20 views: 1,123
mdjice 8th May 2008

i love the c1 mic on my voice...and ive owned a few higher-end mics that ive sold because the c1 just fits like a glove. i'm...

shona
replies: 3 views: 3,676
betoweb 8th May 2008

good experience

Peacock
replies: 1 views: 874
RuffJazzRecords 8th May 2008

Audio CDs? As in, CD-DA format, legitimate Redbook compliant audio cds (for mastering)? I'd like to get em quick...help me...

BlueRadio
replies: 2 views: 557
Jonstudio 8th May 2008

What do you guys use to clean your gear - faders, switches, pots, etc?

Pfraser
replies: 8 views: 892
pootkao 8th May 2008

Hey guys, I have a M-Audio 1010 LT soundcard. This soundcard is internal, and when I am trying to record guitars in Guitar Rig...

user83248234
replies: 8 views: 6,629
John Suitcase 8th May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search