The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, is there a program where I can type in a guitar chord as I have it on the fret and then it tells me what chord it...

ilovemusic
replies: 3 views: 5,128
kafka 9th May 2008

Morning folks, thought I'd lay some words out before i get busy at work. I've got a Ramsa wr-s4424 mixing board on the way to the...

steelyfan
replies: 13 views: 4,084
steelyfan 9th May 2008

putting together a website of the history of sigma .and our rule was no cameras by employees sooo.. anyone with pics pm me

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 720
Sigma 9th May 2008

Anyone with experience with both who can offer up a preference? I have the Ultramic+ pres in my 328XD. The specs state 66dB...

dudekai
replies: 2 views: 1,448
dudekai 9th May 2008

I'm selling my card but have no idea what to ask for it. it is the pci version flex pak with the extra plugins i've bought...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 0 views: 613
dhiltonlittle 9th May 2008

I have heard of people summing two microphones into one track how does one go about doing that. I work with a digi 003 and (of...

hectc7
replies: 3 views: 1,178
hectc7 9th May 2008

I see some dummy heads being used where the mics are positioned where a person's eardrums would be, actually inside the head a...

danbronson
replies: 10 views: 2,673
theblue1 9th May 2008

OK, I am a little confused about the firestudio. Please excuse my ignorance if it seems obvious but I'm quite new to recording....

thetrooper37
replies: 2 views: 701
rokn4jc 9th May 2008

I really want to "make it" as a mixer. I have a nice studio, but simply need more steady practice mixing. At this...

Dopamine
replies: 24 views: 2,418
Kadden Heart 9th May 2008

Okay, so I'm in a pickle. I wanted to upgrade my monitors from my crappy KRK's and I had limited funding. With my credit line...

Ice
replies: 9 views: 758
Ice 9th May 2008

I own an Audio Technica's 2020, 3035, and now i think i want the 3060. Is the 3035 much different then the 3060? does anyone have...

moyer
replies: 4 views: 3,020
corruptmary 9th May 2008

Hi all. I work everyday at my own small home studio and I make a decent living from my own compositions and productions. I record...

TEMAS
replies: 3 views: 1,309
futur2 9th May 2008

Hello, I have to record a Steinway Model A in a small room with good acoustic and little reverb. Not classical, not jazz, but pop...

ouque
replies: 5 views: 3,814
Larry Villella 9th May 2008

Hi Guys, I managed to snare an RME ADI-2 on ebay over the weekend. It came today, and I'm having a few issues (which I think is...

recall
replies: 8 views: 937
Blast9 9th May 2008

What happens to the bits when you create a 16bit Protools session but you use a 24 bit converter ? What happens with the headrom...

espasonico
replies: 4 views: 666
kafka 9th May 2008

I presume most of those mid-to-late 80's recordings were still recorded and mixed analogue... So why do a great deal of them not...

Blast9
replies: 17 views: 2,783
jindrich 9th May 2008

Hi, I love room mics on drums, as i'm sure a lot of people do. So far I've mainly stuck with a stereo pair and I was just...

Matteran
replies: 10 views: 1,568
Eganmedia 9th May 2008

I have a group that wants there EP remixed. It was recorded in Cool edit 2.0 (pc). Is there a consolidate/render function in Cool...

Taproot
replies: 12 views: 1,982
Taproot 9th May 2008

boing <-- Me I unpacked it, put it in the spider shockmount I bought with the mod (which is very nice and allows the mic to...

danbronson
replies: 12 views: 2,363
Ozzy 9th May 2008

I've heard people say the 127 is dual diaphragm, but the Neumann website refers to it simply as "Large diaphragm...

cbc459
replies: 5 views: 1,027
John Willett 9th May 2008

hi all so i was listening to a few songs the other day and i was diggin the reverse reverb effect. you know where they have...

Dirty Gear Pimp
replies: 3 views: 1,329
leaper 9th May 2008
replies: 4 views: 768
robot gigante 9th May 2008

I am starting to relocate, Veneto West, my west side los angeles commercial studio over the next month and we could use some...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 0 views: 580
RCM - Ronan 9th May 2008

Hi everybody! I'm going to record a band in town in their practice room for a demo. Since it is a very small room with low...

mdoelger
replies: 15 views: 1,842
mdoelger 9th May 2008

hi all ok so i have 2 parts to this question: i was listening to this mix earlier someone was doing. while i was listening,...

Dirty Gear Pimp
replies: 3 views: 5,906
vanrobr 9th May 2008

Seems like an Idea for companies to try and pull off. Anyone know of anything like this?

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 467
dylansmale 9th May 2008

Tried the smart on the 2 buss. The vocal really gets small!!! am i doing something wrong? The music sounds great!!! Good in tight...

rushhour66
replies: 0 views: 661
rushhour66 9th May 2008

I hate those threads where someone asks "How do I duplicate the guitar sound on xyz"? or "How can I get that magic...

Doublehelix
replies: 45 views: 5,876
D. Rumble 9th May 2008

My knob for mids (+/-) is crackling when I turn it up and down. How can I get rid of that?

E.rOk.stA
replies: 6 views: 813
kafka 9th May 2008

I'm looking for specific examples of songs/albums mixed using these 2 consoles. I read somewhere that Pink Floyds the Division...

Benmrx
replies: 4 views: 2,141
crypticglobe 9th May 2008

Another question from the land of the "dummies". Between all the hassle I had with the airconditioning I was also...

pedwin
replies: 0 views: 618
pedwin 9th May 2008

I am about to buy a pair of adam s3a's with twelve months financing. It's a great financial burden for the small project studio...

deve
replies: 1 views: 754
matucha 9th May 2008

who makes one. Does Neumann? or another company. Any ideas? Thanks

RuffJazzRecords
replies: 6 views: 1,373
Higgs 9th May 2008

I recently "upgraded" to PTLE 7.4 from 6.9. I have 2 artists I'm finishing records for that I started in 6.9, but am...

amishsixstringe
replies: 4 views: 549
Anselmo 8th May 2008

Whats good fam... This is the problem I seem to be having. I am trying to sync up my MPC 4000 and Fantom X6 to Pro Tools...

Legitimate One
replies: 4 views: 3,300
Steffmo 8th May 2008

hello guys i've these 3 instruments to mix together.. but i can't figure out how to mix them in a satisfying way i would the...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 11 views: 1,185
mattianlaseppia 8th May 2008

what I mean is ; Will I hear a difference between my Big Knob and say the SPL one or the Central Station? They will not affect...

djanogil
replies: 34 views: 2,642
DanDan 8th May 2008

I've seen the 220 go on ebay for $850. For that price I start to wonder if the unit is worth it for the EQ alone. I.E., I...

Benmrx
replies: 21 views: 1,469
Dan 8th May 2008

Does anyone know how to route multiple effects in a chain in Nuendo 3? What I would like to do for example is have Aux1 send to...

theaudioman
replies: 2 views: 696
theaudioman 8th May 2008

this can be deleted...sorry

-silent-sam-
replies: 0 views: 517
-silent-sam- 8th May 2008

Guys, I am a vocalist(or atleast try to be one :)) i am looking for good reverbs for vocals.. I am not looking for instruments...

abhibad
replies: 2 views: 825
jnorman 8th May 2008

i'm looking at getting into tracking some acoustic guitar. i have some nice mics that i mainly use for vocals including a U87 and...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 27 views: 1,626
jnorman 8th May 2008

I know there's another thread - but before I expense the $700 I'd like to know if anyone else has actually used it or not....

rack gear
replies: 10 views: 1,052
chris carter 8th May 2008

Ok, so I'm new to the Pro Tools realm. Really my experience with PT is limited at best but I've been using ableton Live for a...

theGeek
replies: 7 views: 832
theGeek 8th May 2008

hey there, a little question : i run my yamaha motif into a EL fatso and from there into my motu 828mk2. the problem is , i...

ron160
replies: 5 views: 610
Snatchman 8th May 2008

Ahhh, first post in this wonderful playground. I have recently acquired a Starsound Dynamix 3000 mixing console, 16:8:2, and had...

narwhal
replies: 2 views: 3,627
narwhal 8th May 2008

I feel naked showing this image of my "studio", but I have this 24" Flatpanel and I'm not sure how best to utilize...

hduncan
replies: 2 views: 589
hduncan 8th May 2008
replies: 3 views: 728
theblue1 8th May 2008

I found an old Musimatic mixer in our warehouse, and was wondering if anyone who knew parts could tell me if there is anything...

casey_outlaw
replies: 0 views: 509
casey_outlaw 8th May 2008

Hey! If a powered speaker has a TRS and XLR input on the rear is it possible to use both inputs from different sources so long...

russ russell
replies: 4 views: 687
tINY 8th May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search