The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Might get one and I was just wondering what the story is with it. I haven't gotten a chance to hear it yet.

filthyrich
replies: 0 views: 1,100
filthyrich 11th May 2008

Just wanted to poll some of you dirty slutz on the U87 Ai. What does the Ai stand for, and is it significantly different from the...

phaedrus
replies: 1 views: 1,520
Anselmo 11th May 2008

Hi Gearslutz. I know we have a lot of high professionals here at gearslutz. I haven been doing all my mixing in the last 5...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 43 views: 2,762
Kronos147 10th May 2008

Hi there! During a Businesstrip (coming from Germany going to Montreal), I have exactly 1 day off in NY. I want to buy a new...

Ande
replies: 4 views: 662
kittyboy 10th May 2008

Hello, I wonder if I could get a better-quality signal if I changed the phono cables of my Technics SL 1200 MK 2 turntable to...

Studioklocka
replies: 7 views: 1,736
Studioklocka 10th May 2008

so i was watching that old early 80s movie "time bandits" the other day. (great terry gillaim movie . that guy is a...

Dirty Gear Pimp
replies: 1 views: 955
AMIEL 10th May 2008

A friend got a touring gig playing new country. He was picking my brain today for amp suggestions - his current rigs aren't...

travisbrown
replies: 13 views: 2,232
soundchaser59 10th May 2008

I am looking to buy a sound card with at least 8 inputs with a budget of about $400 max, so far all i have really seen is the...

Barlo
replies: 3 views: 805
travisbrown 10th May 2008

Hi. Anybody know of anyone who does mic mods in toronto. I picked up an apex 210 and would like to get it modded ( is that a...

henge
replies: 6 views: 1,476
rghose 10th May 2008

I'm going to need 2-3 reels of 2" tape for an upcoming project, and I can't get my beloved Quantegy 456. To me, no tape...

Benmrx
replies: 30 views: 2,780
Quint 10th May 2008

Hi, Antares Filter is not being updated for intel macs - Is there a good Alternative for Intel Macs? Thanks

analographi
replies: 5 views: 2,099
gregohb 10th May 2008

Hi. I was watching this music/studio video and I noticed that the vocalist uses what looks like two pop filters. YouTube -...

Cocobolo81
replies: 2 views: 1,820
ScumBum 10th May 2008

Hello, for few days I've been trying to optimize my purchasing decision. I'm going to buy Radial X-amp (should be quality and...

Tommi Inkila
replies: 4 views: 1,157
Tommi Inkila 10th May 2008

What is the bottom line cost to get an HD rig up and running?

phaedrus
replies: 47 views: 2,787
jmarkham 10th May 2008

Hey, just wondering if any of you guys thought it was a good idea of a bad idea to buy a used pair of Dynaudio BM6As. I am trying...

iangomes
replies: 3 views: 845
iangomes 10th May 2008

I've looked here in the forums and found many bad reviews about the original Focusrite Saffire. Now I'm hoping that maybe in the...

Guy Gabriel
replies: 8 views: 3,315
Guy Gabriel 10th May 2008

Hi all Plug In Freaks!!! Does anyone knows if there is a similar native version (AU) to the McDSP AC1/AC2 McDSP - McDowell...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 2 views: 681
Mr.HOLMES 10th May 2008

OK.. Anyone know how to attach a picture or mp3..?? I used to be able to do it, but I'm being denied.. hidz Posting...

drmmrboy
replies: 7 views: 751
Blast9 10th May 2008

Say you signed up a band to an Artist producer development deal. You got paid a good hourly rate to produce and arrange...

gurubuzz
replies: 29 views: 2,509
chris carter 10th May 2008

I've been looking long and hard at both as of late. checking the spec. sheets and all. I wouldn't mind getting into the SSL...

Klauth
replies: 0 views: 676
Klauth 10th May 2008

Dude akai makes appliances??? AKAI oh this is the right site: Akai Professional - MPC EWI MPD MPK XR20 BEATS HEADRUSH nm

hey_mavis
replies: 2 views: 724
hey_mavis 10th May 2008

Wow! Let's talk about recording music.. in space! Did you know Neil Armstrong recorded his first transmission from the moon into...

deckerluke
replies: 34 views: 2,222
deckerluke 10th May 2008

Hi. I was checking my ACP 88 for a switch ( 110V tu 220V ) a few days ago. I found out that there is no switch! Now i decided to...

nubee
replies: 9 views: 1,949
nubee 10th May 2008

Hi GS, I did a search and couldn't find results. Searching for 2" tape online is a little tough anyway. Well, I'm looking...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 756
Toasterboy 10th May 2008

So I'm starting my vinyl collection which I'm really psyched about. I'm really diggin the sound of records but I need to get a...

dviola
replies: 2 views: 826
dviola 10th May 2008

My hard drive friend this morning, and I have a job due monday... I need about an hour of studio time to write CD-Text to a nine...

BlueRadio
replies: 2 views: 611
Frost 10th May 2008

Hey, Just wondering if there are any gearslutz in the Santa Barbara area? How things are as far as work out here? I may...

logicll
replies: 10 views: 1,167
DontLetMeDrown 10th May 2008

I've narrowed it down. Does anyone have any experience with the Vintech 72 or Portico pres? I will be running acoustic/electric...

buttonjaw
replies: 2 views: 1,128
Schmacko 10th May 2008

hey guys, i've been thinking about changing the tubes in one channel of my peavey vmp-2 and comparing it to the original. has...

against88
replies: 9 views: 2,565
violindave 10th May 2008

So, I was looking at my local Craigslist today and came across this: Paul Reed Smith McCarty I drove like mad to get to the...

barryjohns
replies: 13 views: 960
SighBorg 10th May 2008

I know folks "dump" tracks from tape to PT all the time. Would it be possible to simply insert a nice 1/4 tape machine...

phaedrus
replies: 2 views: 609
dbbubba 10th May 2008

Hi I need you guys' help and knowledge. I'm re organizing my studio and adding a Argosy desk with a 40 HUI controler (tascam) I...

mdjice
replies: 29 views: 1,885
mdjice 10th May 2008

My Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb reissue has recently developed some hissy/crackly sounds - all of the telltale signs of a blown/bad...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 1 views: 4,091
PheelTheMusic 10th May 2008

HI folks, my first post to a great site which i only just found.. I'll try to be brief. Anyone got feelings about the...

oldbrowndog
replies: 4 views: 1,847
Jimbo_9er 10th May 2008

Which hardware sampler that is uptodate, with computer connectivity? Roland MV-8800 Akai MPC5000 Korg? Kurzweil? others?? I'm...

wakestyle
replies: 0 views: 707
wakestyle 10th May 2008

Just wondering what others have experienced in terms of what works well (to your ear of course). I wasnt planning on buying one...

turnstile
replies: 0 views: 726
turnstile 10th May 2008

Hey Guys, Can anyone comment on the quality of the digital to analog converters in the Virus TI range - Cheers

Dave12345
replies: 1 views: 1,055
Dave12345 10th May 2008

I have a Fireface 800 and I want to add more ins and outs. I was looking at the Octamic D because it can do 16 ins and 8...

slaves666
replies: 5 views: 1,164
chrysb93065 10th May 2008

Hey there, just call me a newbie but I'm wondering why exactly they can't make units of either equal or better quality than...

Gladstone
replies: 15 views: 882
vernier 10th May 2008

I have an XLR out on an old studiomaster mixer that I believe is pin 3 hot. I need to run it into the XLR line input on the 1176...

Beneficial
replies: 11 views: 1,552
peeder 10th May 2008

I wish I knew who I was when I was younger. I've only just realized now at 32 that this is what I should have been doing. I can...

sleestack
replies: 4 views: 1,469
big country 10th May 2008

Just tracking a new tune to get out around Mother's Day. Got two nice acoustic guit tracks blended and then realized that I...

Unclenny
replies: 7 views: 866
Unclenny 10th May 2008

Hi, I am hoping some of my Spanish speaking GS amigos can help me write my stage plan in Spanish for a wee gig I am playing in...

thenewyear
replies: 6 views: 727
Adria_BCN 10th May 2008

Anyone know how those backup vocals are done like in eg Simple Plans - When I'm gone in that song 2.25. Are those nailed for real...

evilrocker
replies: 0 views: 5,671
evilrocker 10th May 2008

My current main vocal mic is an Audio Technica 4040. I'm interested in what you would suggest as the next mic to buy, for vocals...

driches
replies: 5 views: 1,002
Larry Villella 9th May 2008

What mic, on the market today, is closest sounding to the original U47? Obviously this is an opinion thing, just wondering what...

danbronson
replies: 0 views: 957
danbronson 9th May 2008

I just picked up one and wanted to replace the battery before I started. I can not find out what type of battery is powering the...

Spookym15
replies: 0 views: 901
Spookym15 9th May 2008

Apologies up front - this is not a post about recording gear but about the love of music. I pulled out my heavy vinyl...

chillytc
replies: 8 views: 763
ProducerBoy 9th May 2008

I have recently been doing photography and video work. I'm wanting to find some cool looking mics that are very cheap, broken...

mixdude1
replies: 16 views: 1,440
stonewall40 9th May 2008

Hello, can anybody tell me, which input on the Amek Big Console does act as the Key Input for the Virtual Dynamics System?...

noiseprofessor
replies: 8 views: 1,336
Slipperman 9th May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search