The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

When doing my own demo's, MP3's, I master myself using L2007. However when sending my non dithered, non limited, 24bit audio...

fuzzface777
replies: 4 views: 788
fuzzface777 13th May 2008

While setting unity gain on 8 mics, my analog Mackie 24/8 mixer appears to sum channel power at its outputs .i.e. with 8 singers...

j22
replies: 0 views: 576
j22 13th May 2008

I have very limited rack space in my home studio and wondered if it's safe to put my new Tascam HD recorder or a CD Player right...

spenceroo
replies: 4 views: 779
diamondjim 13th May 2008

This probably 's been asked before, i did a search but couldn't find any. I have to do some quick mastering on a few tracks. a...

jaye b
replies: 28 views: 3,622
stanmart 13th May 2008

Thought I'd share my experience: First of all, the show was great. I wasn't able to be in the very front because my wife is...

Matt Biermann
replies: 2 views: 598
Matt Biermann 13th May 2008

Hi guys, Does the Alesis IO/14 have Phantom Power to all the 4 XLR inputs? I have three mics that use XLR that I would like to...

int3rsc0p3x
replies: 7 views: 836
Matt Hepworth 13th May 2008

Hi, I have a pretty technical question about two stage compression technique. As explained by Mike Caffrey. YouTube - Two...

Ntchi
replies: 7 views: 2,731
DeepSpace 13th May 2008

so someone posted a pic of this modular thingie over at...

hey_mavis
replies: 2 views: 795
big country 13th May 2008

Deal All Any more user have success Mix with Summit Feq-50? How's the color? Smooth High and Fat Bottom? Also, is it...

alyi
replies: 0 views: 855
alyi 13th May 2008

I have a Korg Triton and want to buy some killer slutty equipment to start tracking it into my signature series 003. I just dont...

youngmain
replies: 22 views: 1,246
DeepSpace 13th May 2008

I was going to buy a specific Lynx product, but first I wanted to see if it had any issues. So I followed the suggestion in this...

author
replies: 0 views: 740
author 13th May 2008

Hi, I was wondering if you guy would know what type of microphone klaus meine used to record songs like "Still loving...

mdjice
replies: 8 views: 2,467
mdjice 13th May 2008

heh Microphone Converter Plugin " I just bought a nuemann so i wanna get it off my computer to speed it up some this is...

ecsound
replies: 2 views: 1,021
Bruno5150 13th May 2008

Just heard about this today and could not resist going. Hope to see a few other Washington Area Gearslutz and TGP members...

FFTT
replies: 5 views: 1,227
FFTT 13th May 2008

Hey Guys I’ve heard a rumour that Smart AV have a NEW controller ready for release featuring the same build quality and...

bassman_no1
replies: 0 views: 1,274
bassman_no1 13th May 2008

hello everybody. i have been playing music for many years and now i'm thinking about buying a little home studio for recording my...

marchese
replies: 8 views: 591
seagull 13th May 2008

this sounds like a silly question, but I have to ask as its been stumping me, how should I rack these old Ampex amps I...

deckerluke
replies: 1 views: 697
deckerluke 13th May 2008

Anyone got one? I've had one for a few years and I don't really use it. Does anyone else have one? I'm interested to see what...

woodfoot
replies: 6 views: 6,949
Paul Hammond 13th May 2008

Hey all, I've just got a few questions regarding mix levels and balance. I'm on the tail end of my self produced cd and I'm...

Never1
replies: 3 views: 582
recall 13th May 2008

I am currently extending my home editing/sequencing studio, and now wanting to record live guitars/bass/vox with my system. So i...

Renegade Prod
replies: 0 views: 520
Renegade Prod 13th May 2008

Doubt this will get any replies but i am an 18 yr old aspiring producer from the Gold Coast, Australia and have been producing at...

Renegade Prod
replies: 3 views: 1,118
Jules 13th May 2008

Hey guys, I forgot the proper name for it, but i need a reverse DI that can run a DI'd signal from a source out into an amp ......

Renegade Prod
replies: 2 views: 1,159
mindkontrolle 13th May 2008

Hey guys n girls, Not sure if this has already been threaded, but whats a good warm Pre that can be used for ribbon mics, even...

Renegade Prod
replies: 3 views: 634
Renegade Prod 13th May 2008

Hi all, I have a small production studio and produce a lot of radio jingles and do occasional recording sessions. I am...

weymouthfox
replies: 36 views: 3,966
phaedrus 13th May 2008

I don't know how many here know the German band "Fury in the Slaughterhosue". For those of you who know them: What mic...

Heiko
replies: 0 views: 559
Heiko 13th May 2008

...if it was released for a Native format? It seems to me there would be a huge market for this. It seems to me that, despite...

Silver Sonya
replies: 42 views: 8,043
Silver Sonya 13th May 2008

Usually, when I upload a video to YouTube, the audio turns mono. However, recently I've noticed that quite a few videos on...

kadeemusic
replies: 1 views: 678
audiovisceral 13th May 2008

I've been looking for an interview from the late 90's with Andy Wallace that used to be in a magazine I had (seems like Wallace...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 14 views: 1,323
audiovisceral 13th May 2008

I bought a Fantom X8 a few years ago and returned it for the Fantom X7 because it was too heavy to lug around for shows....

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 1,226
hduncan 13th May 2008

I'm going to try doubling vocals and moving one a couple of ms to the right and using different compressors on each one. I...

heisleyamor
replies: 30 views: 2,761
thethrillfactor 13th May 2008

I just got a new Mac Pro gooof ...mostly because the HD on my Macbook died on me. Now I'm ultra paranoid about hard drive...

BlueRadio
replies: 15 views: 2,824
joeq 13th May 2008

Hey everyone - So I was working on a mix tonight and just for the heck of it I thought I'd hook up my RNC for a little gentle...

celticrogues
replies: 7 views: 1,223
DigitMus 13th May 2008

I know this plugin has been out for a while but I've just started using Source-Live in several of my sessions now and I'm just...

toolskid
replies: 3 views: 2,603
peeder 13th May 2008

Hey, I was looking for a sort of shoot out in all your humble opinons - (in the application of a very closely mic'ed acoustic...

deckerluke
replies: 1 views: 682
deckerluke 13th May 2008

Hi everyone I say someone sells mixer channel strips from SSL, NEVE and wonder if I can build up a channel rack from it, do you...

renjian212
replies: 0 views: 887
renjian212 13th May 2008

My AD-8000 just took a dive. No output from the DAC VIII input signal registers on the meters but no input in ProTools. Could...

Stitch333
replies: 2 views: 1,053
Stitch333 13th May 2008

Just dropping one post in my usual haunts to let those interested know that, for the FIRST time ever, the 'links to audio...

chrisj
replies: 4 views: 1,582
chrisj 13th May 2008

Hey guys, im interested on buying a purple audio action fet compressor 500 series and i would like to know if someone has already...

Bolo
replies: 50 views: 6,870
Royal Music FND 13th May 2008

I'm using the ADI-8 DS and ADI-8 AE, great boxes that I picked up in 2002. But I'm wondering if I could get into a new realm of...

GrooveMerchant
replies: 0 views: 630
GrooveMerchant 13th May 2008

Akg C1000?

Hello everyone, First post. I know I'll get flamed on this as I've read how much the AKG C1000 is hated around here and I will...

mojomorgan
replies: 31 views: 4,992
jchas 13th May 2008

Hi slutz. Im putting together a small live/home rig based around a dual core laptop. Ive seen the MOTU 828mk2 that looks like...

Ozzy
replies: 8 views: 1,630
Ozzy 13th May 2008

The only one I'm aware of is the one made by Shure. Are there others? Which one is best or the highest value? Thanks!

danbronson
replies: 2 views: 1,826
DSD_Mastering 13th May 2008

AViC Cable - "The BEST Cables in the World!"

Pfraser
replies: 10 views: 1,171
newfuturevintage 13th May 2008

I am looking to buy a new set of stereo mics. I already have a pair of AKG 451's, and they work great on most sources. But they...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 4 views: 605
Mikey77 12th May 2008

Do you have any suggestions for good studio books? I really like to read novels but it's so easy to log in to gearslutz instead,...

petterericsson
replies: 9 views: 871
peeder 12th May 2008

I'd like to get rid of my Motu896hd and connect my Aurora 8 directly to my G5 with the FW-LT option card. Is anyone using this,...

djanogil
replies: 0 views: 509
djanogil 12th May 2008

This record's sheer closeness to the sound has always struck me as amazing... how was this gone about? is there anything in...

deckerluke
replies: 35 views: 5,113
diamondjim 12th May 2008

I'm interested in buying one of these two. I'm after a sweet retro-style EQ plugin. Has anyone tried and compared these two...

khai
replies: 3 views: 1,031
petterericsson 12th May 2008

Can anyone recomend a good company to ship a recording console? I have a speck s72 that needs to be shipped from San Francisco to...

bee
replies: 4 views: 747
CompEq 12th May 2008

Hey All, I haven't had a chance to watch them yet, and i am a fan of some of their earlier albums, but here is a link to...

Sui_City
replies: 9 views: 876
Sui_City 12th May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search