The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I picked up this album yesterday, and WOW. This is the heaviest thing I've heard in a while. And wait... what's this? The drums...

jval
replies: 0 views: 863
jval 16th May 2008

Anyone get good results tracking the bass through a small guitar combo. What are you using? Years ago I did a session and the...

Richierich
replies: 2 views: 672
MarkRB 16th May 2008

I have some great clips of running a mix through P1's with different settings. All I get is "Upload of file...

Infernal Device
replies: - views: -
Infernal Device 16th May 2008

i was in a rush and recorded a madolin and accordian overdub using the A design tube pre mp2 or something and a 451 on each..when...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 681
malice 16th May 2008

Some AMS units have it some don't. What does it do (yes I know deglitch--what does that mean)? How will a unit without a...

morebutter
replies: 2 views: 1,444
David Kulka 16th May 2008

Hi, I've been recommended that mic as being a very good dynamic. I know it's good on vocals but what other application is it...

djanogil
replies: 46 views: 31,772
malice 16th May 2008

...for my studio. I think I´m definetly going with melodyne, since if I make a purchase now, I´ll get the upgrade with direct...

Anselmo
replies: 4 views: 725
Anselmo 16th May 2008

hi all, i found some old neumman in my country ,2 u 67 and 3 oldest model of u87(that work with 2X22.5 baterry nd have 7 pin...

raga2000
replies: 4 views: 1,037
raga2000 16th May 2008

I am on the way to setting up a basic analogue recording section in my studio.. ie. mics/pre's/reel to reel. However i need a...

oldbrowndog
replies: 6 views: 928
nickolo 16th May 2008

I'm sure it's going to interest quite a few people! MySpace.com - Cobra Mixes - NEW YORK, New York - Alternative -...

luctellier
replies: 0 views: 1,297
luctellier 16th May 2008

50 Cent In Talks For $300M Fox/Myspace Deal - includes touring, Website and Film Projects If everything goes according to plan,...

RichTone
replies: 15 views: 2,231
audiovisceral 16th May 2008

I would love to re-amp tracks (vocals, vst syths), but when I put the out of my fireface into a amp there is quite a nasty buzz...

TOFT
replies: 9 views: 1,433
Sigma 16th May 2008

duplicate where is delete?

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 702
Sigma 16th May 2008

I've read these forums every day for about 4 years now, and consider myself lucky to have benefited from the knowledge offered...

rent-a-rocker
replies: 4 views: 1,140
Studioe37 16th May 2008

Hello everyone. First post. Great site and how I never found this place untill now is beyond me! I really want a pair of...

madcowvt
replies: 12 views: 12,603
duckoff 16th May 2008

Any good websites out there that offer how to guides for making all the cable connections on a console, aux sends, returns,...

houndog328
replies: 4 views: 858
dale116dot7 16th May 2008

First post as a slut! I am looking to expand my mic collection of one 57 First I'm looking to buy a pair of versatile...

wallygaudy
replies: 13 views: 972
nickolo 16th May 2008

During my businesstrip to Melbourne I've one off-day. Shopping time!!! I'm looking for a hugh&cheap Guitarstore in or around...

Ande
replies: 2 views: 583
little-dreamer 16th May 2008

Excuse my ignorance but I've recently got a stage vocal condenser off ebay and wanted to know if there were any rules regarding...

Mikey77
replies: 6 views: 541
Mikey77 16th May 2008

buy an m-box micro as a dongle and then put in the lynx 16 with the AES-16 pci card in my mac tower as my conversion? I'm over...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 1 views: 700
Frost 16th May 2008

Hello there.. we recorded a session at 96k but when we went to record the piano we forgot to change de clock from 48 to 96 .. is...

Deif
replies: 2 views: 1,353
Deif 16th May 2008

Hi, I've built a new website about recording music and general studio stuff JP's Audio Handbook - Sound Engineering for...

snowdog
replies: 7 views: 1,188
edvdr76 16th May 2008

So many times I hear a song and immediately I can hear Don LaFontaine's voice come on and say, "Tonight on The OC, will...

turnstile
replies: 1 views: 488
Newcleardaze 16th May 2008

YouTube - The Inventor of the Electric Guitar Les Paul 2/3 In the middle of this interview they are in both of Les Paul's...

dbbubba
replies: 1 views: 792
GilWave 16th May 2008

Hey guys, Im currently playing a new Les Paul custom, with a 490 in the neck, and a 500T in the bridge. The output is great, but...

Renegade Prod
replies: 6 views: 646
allencollins 16th May 2008

i have of course a few sm57's and 2x 421's ... I use them both pretty close mic'd on the cab, for heavy distorted guitars. and...

Renegade Prod
replies: 6 views: 762
tINY 16th May 2008

Hey guys. I am starting to get into dark ambient music, and I'm using some vintage analog synths for most of the sounds. What...

drummy
replies: 12 views: 2,721
fondone 16th May 2008

I am this close --><-- to buying a Project Mix I/O for a project studio that requires drum kit miking but not a lot of...

RobDrmz
replies: 2 views: 651
mikymike 16th May 2008

So I'm looking to upgrade the front end of my home studio. I'm currently running 8 channels (4 Sytek, 2 DAV, and 2 AEA) into a...

bockoclock
replies: 0 views: 546
bockoclock 16th May 2008

Folks, Question for you. Can I use Apogee Rosetta with my mbox-2(i guess thru spdif), that way i will get a better converter and...

abhibad
replies: 0 views: 456
abhibad 16th May 2008

Willing to pay up to $85/hr, would rather pay less! Looking to record some overdubs in NYC next week: 3 pc. horn section,...

kittyboy
replies: 4 views: 692
kittyboy 16th May 2008

Your ears, right now, hearing things. What microphone would the represent? Some kind of stereo paired omni mics? Maybe a...

soupking
replies: 40 views: 3,176
Fabi 16th May 2008

First post as a slut! I am looking to expand my mic range, from one sm57 Was hoping to get a pair of multi-pattern mics, to...

wallygaudy
replies: 0 views: 687
wallygaudy 16th May 2008

Recall's- Don't you just love when someone calls you after the 2nd recall session and says... "just one small tweek, it...

PMoshay
replies: 15 views: 939
BlueSprocket 16th May 2008

Poor Mans Lunch Box.... I have 3 of this and it is a poor 3 band EQ but in many cases more organic as any emulation..... Yes it...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 2 views: 1,996
rockrev 16th May 2008

hi slutz I am demoing an API A2D in my studio this week. At first when I tried to clock it to my Mytek clock (from one of their...

matt thomas
replies: 64 views: 8,132
Doc Mixwell 16th May 2008

Hi, I am thinking about picking up the t.c. helicon voice create and doubler for mostly live performance not studio work....

dzara 4
replies: 1 views: 693
LeMauce 16th May 2008

So, I've had this U89 since it was new 10 or 11 years ago. It's never been to the shop for any reason, and always seemed to work...

Stick
replies: 4 views: 1,013
John Willett 15th May 2008

I have a konnekt 8 interface wich I think it has a nice and clean preamp. I have heard good things about this EH preamp and I...

luchof26
replies: 1 views: 1,388
Mr.HOLMES 15th May 2008

Hey guys... I've been a lurker here for quite a while and figured I'd let you guys know about some new promotions for new...

perfectcds
replies: 13 views: 802
perfectcds 15th May 2008

So what if you stumbled upon and bought a boat load of a famous person with grammys masters? I've had studios shut down taking my...

Jim Kerr
replies: 2 views: 638
kafka 15th May 2008

It's probably a bad idea to have my Furman AR-1215 close to my gear in my rack. Should I leave a space between my Furman and...

Nu-tra
replies: 1 views: 542
dbbubba 15th May 2008

I'm looking for a decent quality mixer with lots of inputs for synthesizers / bass / percussion / voice .. (min. 24 ch) I know...

Mr. Varaldo
replies: 0 views: 2,481
Mr. Varaldo 15th May 2008

It seems like everytime I send mixes to mastering they come back and the guitars are massive and the snare gets buried in the...

studiotte
replies: 7 views: 664
chris carter 15th May 2008

So I have owned a Shure SM7b for a few months now and its been sounding great on guitar cabs (I bought it for the dual purpose of...

shawntp
replies: 0 views: 3,081
shawntp 15th May 2008

Sorry to start my membership on this board with a question, but I figured folks here might be able to help me. I've had my heart...

oscarin
replies: 1 views: 7,427
zzagar 15th May 2008

i did about 8 years on analog tape (well the first few were on Mitsu X-850), another bunch of hellish years on ADAT, and the...

marty lester
replies: 6 views: 790
marty lester 15th May 2008

So ok ok ok.... I got the new last album of Madonna. Not a masterpiece, little bit quick produced I think, but hell who am i......

LeMauce
replies: 0 views: 709
LeMauce 15th May 2008

I have a strange situation with a job today and I'm trying to get my head around what probably is the issue but I wanted to check...

Beermaster
replies: 10 views: 1,148
WunderBro Flo 15th May 2008

Couple of Q's Do you think the vox were vari-speeded up (recorded at a lower pitch/tempo and played back slightly higher?) Love...

Blast9
replies: 33 views: 6,071
smack12 15th May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search