The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,218
Views: 2,218
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I want to replace the lamps in my mci to LED. I read that people do that. Any info would be appreciated... Looking for LED part...

Nu-tra
replies: 9 views: 1,331
Nu-tra 1st June 2008

I have a bunch of drum samples and I also make my own of all the bands I work with. I don't know why this sentence is relevant,...

erock
replies: 1 views: 842
travisbrown 1st June 2008
replies: 3 views: 2,010

Hi GS, I have a small DIY recording set-up. In this set-up everybody's gotten tired of putting up mics and pulling them down...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 798

Say we are looking at a drum samplers kick track. Now, Depending on the sample (There could be a few ms of gap before the audible...

hduncan
replies: 23 views: 1,684
Sigma 1st June 2008

I know most of us are fully aware of the dangers of SPLs. But for the uninformed, Please take sometimes to read this and start...

hduncan
replies: 39 views: 2,554
hduncan 1st June 2008

What is the best (cheapest and reliable way) to send a package (music gear) from the US to EU or other country? USPS is cheap...

morebutter
replies: 1 views: 935
tombuur 1st June 2008

I was faced with a tricky question/situation during a vocal session today and I was wondering what most of you slutz would do in...

Chrisc_o
replies: 4 views: 829
Chrisc_o 1st June 2008

Howdy fellow slutz! I got the stimulitis last week. I went to school for recording, but have a modest home recording setup. I...

rallycars
replies: 5 views: 722
lowfreq33 1st June 2008

I have a crappy Yorkville DI i want to mod... If I were to do this... which most common components would be replaced in a DI to...

Pfraser
replies: 5 views: 544
jmiller 1st June 2008

I have an MCI Jh24 and I want to be able to sync it up to logic. I want to do drums bass and guitar and whatever else I can fit...

Nu-tra
replies: 1 views: 588
Nu-tra 1st June 2008

Full Story Here Copyright deal could toughen rules governing info on iPods, computers Copyright deal could toughen rules...

T_R_S
replies: 3 views: 773
Chaellus 1st June 2008

New easier firewire routing and mixing.. More powered plugins. New "Character" plug is all the buzz. Anyone heard...

astronmr20
replies: 4 views: 839
astronmr20 1st June 2008

I have a 003 and want to completely bypass the 003 conversion. I am getting a lavry black AD-10 and want to connect to my 003 via...

youngmain
replies: 3 views: 972
youngmain 1st June 2008

waaaah Total case of Mahogany G.A.S. today. I just added a Martin D-18V to go with my D-28 Marquis! What a punchy beautiful...

Brent
replies: 0 views: 1,747
Brent 1st June 2008

Hello, (I posted earlier regarding this but had a question about an additional piece of gear, and was hoping to get a few...

Tom C
replies: 8 views: 1,064
edvdr76 1st June 2008

YouTube - Uzh i ya li moloda, tonkopriaditsa byla

big country
replies: 2 views: 5,030
astronmr20 1st June 2008

Hey when I select a track using the selector tool, the track automatically gets bigger and the rest of the tracks get smaller. I...

Baderup99
replies: 2 views: 741
Baderup99 1st June 2008

A while since I've been in. Apart from the fact I should upgrade, the system usage window on the mix core card is labelling the...

piratebruce
replies: 3 views: 652
piratebruce 1st June 2008

I am sorry I know this is off topic but I didn't know the best place to post this. I was searching for some info on ASCAP and...

WDG
replies: 0 views: 520
WDG 1st June 2008

So I find myself uninspired day after day listening to my current headphone setup in my studio. Just to let you know what I'm...

notyetfamous
replies: 2 views: 526
notyetfamous 1st June 2008

There comes a Question to my mind. If you get files from bad Tracking rooms do you try to remove room resonances with the ...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 0 views: 464
Mr.HOLMES 31st May 2008

hey i've got a soundelux u99 (rev A) that i've had since they came out (2000?-2001?) and it's my main mic along with an R-84....

the yeti
replies: 7 views: 1,224
reallyjake 31st May 2008

Male, female R&B to Rock. What say you slutz?

yumdrum
replies: 31 views: 3,139
Astrain 31st May 2008

Which has better preamps? I really love ProTools, so i'm leaning toward the 003, although I hear it may not have the best pres....

Sine
replies: 2 views: 2,093
psycho_monkey 31st May 2008

Hello: I just installled kontakt 3 to use with my SSD 2.0 for drum triggering and it seems like there is a global reverb or...

Mike24
replies: 1 views: 651
dick swifter 31st May 2008

Hey guys I got a question about gates and compressors on drums. When we individually mics drums do we want the bleed from the...

Baderup99
replies: 3 views: 1,177
fooman 31st May 2008

About to make the leap of faith into HD over the next month (have used it at uni for 2 years now) but am finally considering the...

Renegade Prod
replies: 13 views: 815
Deleted bd1be4f 31st May 2008

Hi all I am looking for suggestions on a multieffects unit that will sound good mono. I have a muliteffects unit but it is...

ddp
replies: 5 views: 1,009
ddp 31st May 2008

Hello! The other day I sent ITB Nuendo mix via Spdif out to an old 16 bit Sony DAT recorder. My project was recorded at 24...

dibravibra
replies: 7 views: 919
Mr.HOLMES 31st May 2008

Found this mic in a box today.... (my favorite way to find audio gear!) Anyone know anything about it? I've done some...

Mike Brown
replies: 1 views: 4,160
Santiago 31st May 2008

Did anyone actually compare the 2 combinations for recording VO? 1) U87 + John Hardy M1 2) u87 + Avalon m5 Whats the...

mark007
replies: 0 views: 2,079
mark007 31st May 2008

Well, there has been a thread in the "New Product Alert" forum for well over a year on the GT SuPRE, but not much in...

Doublehelix
replies: 8 views: 4,635
Mastering101 31st May 2008

Hi all I've got several vintage guitar heads. I need some replacement rubber feet for heads that have missing ones. I really...

ddp
replies: 3 views: 3,686
ddp 31st May 2008

TEAC 2A Mixing console? I have scoped one out that I can afford to purchase and wondered what your thoughts were on it. Will it...

bigggidy
replies: 0 views: 570
bigggidy 31st May 2008

Any good recomendations for a compressor limiter for my home studio for under a grand. Amulti purpose dual channel is what I have...

TGrec07
replies: 5 views: 715
James Lehmann 31st May 2008

delete this thread

radracer
replies: 0 views: 606
radracer 31st May 2008

Ok ok, I know I shouldn't admit to owning one, but I need some help here. I have a 16-8 console, and since they were so rare,...

Gravity
replies: 3 views: 1,078
hearttimes 31st May 2008

My client's hard disk in laptop has recently been baked with most of the data, along with the processor and ram. Expert said the...

TOTAL
replies: 1 views: 777
matt thomas 31st May 2008

Hi all, Just spent my last dime on a Chandler TG Channel MkII. I'd like to complement it with a compressor for tracking but...

songman
replies: 0 views: 539
songman 31st May 2008

We're thinking of renting some top end pres, ideally in a lunchbox, to use this month. Maybe a converter too. Anyone nearby,...

Savernake
replies: 3 views: 574
Savernake 31st May 2008

I think for me it is getting good bass guitar sounds that blend in a mix well, I think it stems from me having never played bass...

jbsg02
replies: 28 views: 2,195
petterericsson 31st May 2008

in boston? just curious. i live down the street and i was walking by the other day and noticed there is a control room...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 6 views: 634
alcohol 31st May 2008

I just pulled up the bad buss mojo plug (demo) and can't find any presets. Any suggestions? Thanks

uptoolate
replies: 3 views: 1,205
redroom 31st May 2008

I just bought a new computer and my Waves Diamond Bundle isn't being found on my DAW...It says compatible with XP in the specs. ...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 591
theother 31st May 2008

does that seem like a fair deal for the both of em?

deckerluke
replies: 1 views: 605
James Lehmann 31st May 2008

Has anyone used Yamaha NS-10M T monitors? Are they similar to NS-10s? They look similar, but with a different tweeter and a...

popmachine-a
replies: 0 views: 638
popmachine-a 31st May 2008

How good is this record? The songs are awesome. The drums and guitars sound AMAZING. Brenden Obrien.. what is it that he...

ampegfreak
replies: 23 views: 3,009
jchadstopherhuez 31st May 2008

Do I physically need a new snare drum? Like a deep maple or something? I'm using a steel yamaha snare right now and got a new...

heisleyamor
replies: 67 views: 7,225
thethrillfactor 31st May 2008

heloooo slutzzz! ok so the problem is........ i just got my first API cherry popped and got a 512c with a lunch-box. I have...

ORGANIK
replies: 0 views: 880
ORGANIK 31st May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search