The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey people - Wasnt sure where to post this, but I'm just looking for a few tips on hiring microphones...oh and stands. Does...

kikumoto
replies: 9 views: 749
fanriffic 26th May 2008

Hi Guys, I keep seeing Calrec, Audix, neve and sometimes studer modules available on ebay. Often the auctions go by without...

recall
replies: 0 views: 630
recall 26th May 2008

thinking of attending humber college in toronto ontario canada for music, anyone been there or have any reviews of it? thanks

hey_mavis
replies: 5 views: 902
hey_mavis 26th May 2008

Hi everyone. My1st post here. I have been looking for monitors to replace my borrowed consumer hifi and finally decided to...

TOTAL
replies: 14 views: 1,088
u b k 26th May 2008

Couple of questions: I have a five mic shootout that I thought I'd post, but there is a three attachment limit. I have seen...

CassidyGT
replies: 4 views: 593
Revmen 26th May 2008

Looking for thoughts/comparisons between the Avalon 747sp and Pendulum OCL-2 ... while I have interest to hear how they size up...

the kid
replies: 8 views: 1,847
ron florentine 26th May 2008

Hi there, I was wondering how the guitar sound is achieved on George McCrae's Rock Your Baby from 1974? The guitarist is TK's...

Roger Starr
replies: 9 views: 1,908
Roger Starr 26th May 2008

Who's Next Thank you, Glyn Johns!

jddrews
replies: 0 views: 776
jddrews 26th May 2008

I remember reading about a company/studio that would record the 2-track masters you sent them to 2inch tape, then back to...

hitsville
replies: 6 views: 1,417
vernier 26th May 2008

I've got to record an accordion next week, and was wondering if anyone has any favorite techniques for doing this (basically mic...

mikecorwin
replies: 7 views: 1,160
Banjo 26th May 2008

Please critique my mix. I have come to a point where I don't know where else to turn. All ideas are welcome. Thank you!...

Rev. Robb
replies: 23 views: 1,210
Aaron Miller 26th May 2008

If all of your mics were stolen, and someone was offering you a pair of either mic, but not both, which would you take and why?...

danbronson
replies: 10 views: 3,415
Rickard 26th May 2008

So I've been a happy (ecstatic) ULN2 user for a few years and I have been wanting to step up the quality and tracking options...

Funkster
replies: 6 views: 935
James Lehmann 26th May 2008

I was 'randomly selected' to fill out a PT HD survey. Who else got this?? For those who didn't, check out this snapshot. Gives...

jval
replies: 19 views: 1,275
jmarkham 26th May 2008

I am looking at the Lacie 1 TB big disk extreme and was wondering if it would be more beneficial to have 2 smaller disks. What...

awessing
replies: 1 views: 551
R3k 26th May 2008

What are all the little tools you take to every session that you couldn't live without, or that make the session run that much...

Renegade Prod
replies: 5 views: 921
travisbrown 26th May 2008

Hello Im looking for a console to go with my gear and Im not too sure what to get. Has anyone used the Soundcraft MPM20 20...

JVstyle Productions
replies: 0 views: 803
JVstyle Productions 26th May 2008

EDIT: I work exclusively in Samplitude (= no RTAS/TDM) I have been using the demo version of Waves V-Series and am quite taken...

daxliniere
replies: 16 views: 1,736
FireMoon 26th May 2008

I am looking into getting the Lacie Big Disk Extreme 1TB. I was wondering, if I am on a mac would this be a good choice in...

awessing
replies: 2 views: 721
mac black 26th May 2008

i've searched this,..but i still think i need some of your input. i'm seeing the mackie control universals on e-bay (and here)...

Kadden Heart
replies: 12 views: 997
Kadden Heart 26th May 2008

Ok to start it all off Ill just list here what I am currently using - Rhode NT1000 -> Alto Voice Plus Pre -> ESI [email protected]

Beast
replies: 1 views: 1,736
Beast 25th May 2008

Every time I hear Linda Ronstadt's version of Neil Young's "Birds,"* I'm totally knocked out (over and over again)...

theblue1
replies: 10 views: 863
doorknocker 25th May 2008

I seem to have a cloud over all of my mixes, poor definition, loss of dynamics and reverb. Here is my chain find the weak...

Gibripper75
replies: 13 views: 1,175
cosmos 25th May 2008

Anyone uses the Apogee Symphony with a Dual PPC G5 OS X 10.4.11? Are the audio driver stable? Any installation problems? I did a...

BigAl
replies: 1 views: 606
barryjohns 25th May 2008

Hey guys, I am interested in buying one of the UAD-Expander packs for my macbook. Can you buy these for a macbook or does it...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 1 views: 946
Bierce85 25th May 2008

Hey - Anyone know of a Fairchild emulation for vst other that UAD1 ???? Cheers for any help

Dave12345
replies: 8 views: 1,701
Mr.HOLMES 25th May 2008

Hey guys, I currently have Pro Tools M-Powered 7.1.1 running on my mac and use an M-Audio FW 1814. I am looking to do a small...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 8 views: 957
BrandRecordingCo 25th May 2008

Hi all, I am in the process of working out a low budget home setup. I'm planning to get an MBox 2 Factory as the interface,...

Enerjex
replies: 1 views: 1,141
ColourSurround 25th May 2008

Just wondering of any suggestions for a cabinent or some piece of furniture to house a computer to take away it's noise as it is...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 15 views: 6,347
superjc 25th May 2008

I play the piano and am thinking of buying some gear to use for gigs. I've been fine until now cause I have an old Technics that...

scribibastos
replies: 9 views: 1,180
EvilE 25th May 2008

anyone try PT HD and or UAD cards on the new single quad core macs ? not the octal core cheers SP

scott petito
replies: 0 views: 679
scott petito 25th May 2008

Interview: Rob Cavallo | Crazed Hits

Hope209
replies: 1 views: 2,054
FFTT 25th May 2008

I've currently got a Procontrol for my HD rig, thinking about moving to a C24, but wanted to try it out first hand before making...

Deleted bd1be4f
replies: 0 views: 584
Deleted bd1be4f 25th May 2008

I am looking for the best external hard drive for recording. Are there even differences in the quality that I will need to look...

awessing
replies: 4 views: 736
LittleJohn 25th May 2008

I'm gonna build my new studio soon, I have limited space but would love a small drum booth, and as I am into very focused , dry,...

djanogil
replies: 10 views: 2,706
Rednose 25th May 2008

hey i'm in the market for a sampler / workstation I'm seriously looking at the roland mv-8800. what are other hardwares that...

wakestyle
replies: 1 views: 638
travisbrown 25th May 2008

Im looking to buy a patch bay for my small studio. I was wondering what everyone uses? Also wondering why some are so much...

JVstyle Productions
replies: 2 views: 1,030
IzzyRock 25th May 2008

I know there are some other threads like this. But I haven't found the info that I wanted yet. I really like hearing...

heisleyamor
replies: 12 views: 8,043
Astrain 25th May 2008

There have been a bunch of threads on GS about the private music education colleges / companies (Berklee, Full Sail, etc.) What...

astorian
replies: 27 views: 8,326
Bob Olhsson 25th May 2008

It's an old question, but I want to bring it up again. I know this sounds crazy, but I'm mixing a film score that I have to use...

Ameyerson
replies: 2 views: 1,205
bobdaspit 25th May 2008

I'm hoping some of you 80(b) pros can give me the right advice here I'm talking about the 32 line inputs, and I want to get...

sage691
replies: 0 views: 654
sage691 25th May 2008

Great deals on studio foam!!!! Foam N' More And Upholstery, Michigan USA $1 per sq. ft. versus $4 per sq. ft. auralex. I...

Milliken
replies: 11 views: 1,098
dbbubba 25th May 2008

I've played a bunch of 88-key pianos and I have found the Kawai to have the best action, and decent controller features, plus it...

Joe Porto
replies: 3 views: 1,571
Joe Porto 25th May 2008

I'm considering these two pre's; either the 4 channel Universal Audio 4110, or 4 channels of API 512c's. I can get either of...

MiliteStudios
replies: 2 views: 1,583
Byrne 25th May 2008

When panning multi track guitars on say a metal/rock track, do you usually air the track out by panning hard L/R (100% each way)...

Renegade Prod
replies: 4 views: 767
Protools Guy 25th May 2008

Greets fellow GS'ers. Fate has it that I'll be making a quick visit to Seattle mid-next week. (May 27th) I'm definitely a...

LiquidArmy
replies: 5 views: 804
Benmrx 25th May 2008

Anybody with problems that has this PCIe card from Lynx. I get no output at all from the thing. It's like a dead card as for as I...

BigAl
replies: 6 views: 894
BigAl 25th May 2008

What was the best sounding album of 2007? Why? Tried to find a post on this but failed...

jkung
replies: 126 views: 7,888
Muggeh 24th May 2008

a lot of threads ive read say lots of them are using delay more than reverb. What is a good delay plugin

jeff4h
replies: 24 views: 1,719
Keire 24th May 2008

I have hybrid, Xpand! Sometimes, I really enjoy experimenting with the sounds in midi! What else can you recommend?

fuzzface777
replies: 6 views: 1,061
dhiltonlittle 24th May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search