The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Musicians are often not fully prepared when they come to record in a studio. I have a list of things to make sure they've...

AnthonyRochester
replies: 13 views: 1,021
seansolo 30th May 2008

Hi Guys , I've finally got some money to spend and i'm looking for some input. I run a Garage sized studio recording Drums Bass...

replies: 9 views: 1,078
James Meeker 30th May 2008

Just curious... Anyone have experience/thoughts on the XP80? I might be able to pick up one fairly inexpensively and wonder...

pdlstl
replies: 0 views: 953
pdlstl 30th May 2008

where do you get or what do you call those little plastic gizmos that fit over a pair of faders on a mixer to lock them in place...

joeq
replies: 3 views: 630
joeq 30th May 2008

Hey all, My only quality preamp now is an ISA 428 (not bad on drums, but don't like much for vocals/guitar). I want to add...

j-madd
replies: 11 views: 989
in the red 30th May 2008

Not sure where to port this here really, but I have a mic preamp with only balanced TRS/XLR outputs. I need to feed it into an...

videoracer
replies: 2 views: 660
hduncan 30th May 2008

Is it possible to have a material that reflect light (semi-mirror like, to where you can see some detail) but that doesn't...

hduncan
replies: 20 views: 1,118
hduncan 30th May 2008

OK, we've all read the "stupidest things in a studio" thread and loved it, but I'd like to see the other side of the...

Fu Schnickens
replies: 3 views: 1,521
James Meeker 30th May 2008

FYI everybody.... Need some repairs done on your vintage Digital/Analog equipment ???. Call me 818-447-8525 ask for John....

sleek1
replies: 1 views: 997
Jules 30th May 2008

Who do you use, and what kind of coverage? I've been buying a lot of gear over the last year. Yesterday I set down priced my...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 16 views: 2,010
Mind-Over-Midi 30th May 2008

Hi all, I am currently embarking on the quest for the best tape saturation solution outside of an actual classic multi-track...

jtrainer
replies: 11 views: 2,372
robot gigante 30th May 2008

Well then general consciences is that teh DUET"S PREs are MIND BLOWING and enough to get the forward powerful electrically...

kincept
replies: 23 views: 2,851
chris carter 30th May 2008

Hello - I am considering switching from SONAR to Cubase but I have a few questions. I cannot ask on the Steinberg forum because I...

tazman
replies: 3 views: 951
the_man361 30th May 2008

im looking for a great Tube preamp. i was considering either the mercury recording V72s or the Tube tech MP1A. any opinions,...

New user name needed
replies: 1 views: 1,286
Dirty Halo 30th May 2008

Hi!! I can buy one EVENTIDE DSP 4500 LE to the same price that the ECLIPSE, that machine think you who are better for a study...

roug97
replies: 0 views: 1,222
roug97 30th May 2008

Studio Economik - Digiflex DE12-4X-100 for sale in Canada Thanks, Pierre

Pfraser
replies: 1 views: 1,015
Pfraser 30th May 2008

Hi Guys, Just wanted to know if anyone has done a trade-up from 002 to 003. I have a 002r at the moment and am interested...

recall
replies: 2 views: 605
warhead 30th May 2008

Hey guys- so, I have a new set of A7's which I love and have been the best purchase ever. Definitely have helped my mixing skills...

Inca
replies: 2 views: 625
dreamsongs 30th May 2008

I just got a Presonus Digimax D8 to add 8 more pre's. I currently have a Digi003 rack running Pro Tools LE. I hooked it up,...

Addact4G
replies: 2 views: 724
jmarkham 30th May 2008

I heard good things about them.. Sorta like a trashy 1176.. Was wondering what you use your's for and what you like/love about...

heyman
replies: 8 views: 1,892
heyman 30th May 2008

folks, a newbie question...i searched here for micing techniques, couldn't find many..so i am putting this question..I am trying...

abhibad
replies: 17 views: 1,914
abhibad 30th May 2008

Problems with my SPL MTC 2381: I have had one since last summer. Everything on the unit worked well for a week or so. Then I...

SLL
replies: 7 views: 1,169
SLL 30th May 2008

Could you post a little bit about what on a sonic level separates modern mainstream country recordings from the rest of the pop...

Mr. Liszt
replies: 3 views: 1,739
gainstages 30th May 2008

Hey guys, I got fluid in one of my ears for 3 days ... no pain or anything, but no top end either and mixes pull to the...

mac black
replies: 2 views: 526
StudioKing 30th May 2008

Morning, I been playing around with my new board, It's a Ramsa WR-s4424, it sounds VERY good when the audio isn't distorting from...

steelyfan
replies: 3 views: 832
steelyfan 30th May 2008

coupla tubes with etching "made in England" now fading out, and the number 52 on a tiny piece of metal inside top of...

violindave
replies: 4 views: 660
BeeGee 30th May 2008

Hey everybody, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I assume it should be fine. I am trying to look into the...

LoudMouthSound
replies: 2 views: 611
LoudMouthSound 30th May 2008

Hello. Ok..I know that the best purpose for the lunchbox is being able to use various pres for a different pallette...(...

Snatchman
replies: 4 views: 570
soypancho 30th May 2008

So, a while back, I put out a plugin called Kicks, which was designed to blend with a kickdrum track to break it up. It wasn't...

chrisj
replies: 0 views: 671
chrisj 30th May 2008

I've just spent a small fortune on some 500 series pres and yes I'm pretty pleased with myself. But now I find myself having to...

Shaolin
replies: 6 views: 995
Shaolin 30th May 2008

As I read this site I get the feeling that most people are involved and interested in mostly music production and that the large...

dbbubba
replies: 41 views: 1,970
Lunatique 30th May 2008

I have 5 urei 565 blackface filter sets. What is the going prices for these units and is there anybody out there wanting to...

sleek1
replies: 0 views: 835
sleek1 30th May 2008

Okay, i have searched and read this entire forum thoroughly before posting, and ve heard SPL's samples on their page. To me,...

beau_mckee
replies: 34 views: 3,145
tsol 30th May 2008

I have tried to find some history on these units but I can't really find what I am looking for. Why does it seem like they are...

hduncan
replies: 0 views: 1,640
hduncan 30th May 2008

I though it would be fun to get some opinions on the best way to mic an acoustic, given my gear list. The arrangements will...

Dopamine
replies: 10 views: 849
donsimpson 30th May 2008

So about a half hour ago I was dusting around my monitors when the back of my jeans brushed up against one of my A7s. It shocked...

Bierce85
replies: 0 views: 605
Bierce85 30th May 2008

I have a Protools HD system that is giving me some issues. What I need to know is when I scrub, my LTC and or VITC will lock up...

sleek1
replies: 1 views: 928
Tony Shepperd 29th May 2008

Am curious as to what YOUR type of overheads compressor is as of late. TUBE or, SOLID STATE?

Klauth
replies: 13 views: 1,083
edvdr76 29th May 2008

Hello Everyone I'm new to this list, and in the midst of building a PT HD + analogue desk based studio, mainly for rock music...

transsylvan
replies: 6 views: 621
transsylvan 29th May 2008

I have a one room studio and so I do all of my mic placement & tweaking in the same room as the instruments - I need super...

Pronecobra
replies: 8 views: 3,332
centurymantra 29th May 2008

I have a latency issue with my monitors now. I didn't before. I'm not really sure what the problem is. I've gotten vocals to be a...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 636
Jules 29th May 2008

Hi everyone. I've recently acquired a Benchmark DAC1 and have some questions regarding how to obtain the best audio quality for...

shenrei
replies: 2 views: 1,641
Jules 29th May 2008

This may seem like a silly question, so I apologize. In the past, I've done business with guitar center, and b and h. B and H...

5flagsaudio
replies: 35 views: 3,517
Jules 29th May 2008

What do you guys use these days and find yoursleves going back to? Any brand new recommendations out there? I still mostly use...

Jorg
replies: 94 views: 8,521
Radiogal 29th May 2008

Simply put, I'm just not getting the results I'm after. I need to add some acoustic guitar into my sessions, the sound isn't...

Spall
replies: 12 views: 925
Audio Hombre 29th May 2008

hello everyone I'm just not exactly clear on the concept of "headphone bleed". I know you're supposed to use closed...

soundmixer
replies: 17 views: 1,277
Eldhrimnir 29th May 2008

I picked up a Shadow Hills Mono Gama for my lunchbox last week, and I'm having a strange issues with it and so wondering if...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 15 views: 1,125
tropicalhotdog 29th May 2008

Hello there my first post - thanks for the forum. I have just bought a stack of NP EQs (built for the Danish Broadcasting...

peder
replies: 0 views: 639
peder 29th May 2008

Hey, Got a few questions, I have an m-audio oxygen 8 controller and i was wondering what the capabilities of routing the...

MagnumXK
replies: 0 views: 566
MagnumXK 29th May 2008

I've set up some effects on aux 1 of my board- delay, pitch, reverb. I've got the amount of send signal from channel 1 full...

steelyfan
replies: 7 views: 6,092
steelyfan 29th May 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search