The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Greetings, Has anyone had any experience with the Avenson DI? Avenson Audio Looks like it could be a great alternative when...

Omicron_9
replies: 1 views: 775
pan 3rd June 2008

Well...it's happened one more time. And I'm the one to blame. Since I need to take a break from sending my material to higher...

dreamsongs
replies: 114 views: 7,858
allencollins 3rd June 2008

Which of these is better as far as conversion and preamps goes? They each have 4 pre's and are priced roughly the same. Any...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 6 views: 2,006
spencer the rove 3rd June 2008

Hey! howdy I'm new to the forum and I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this question, but I was wondering if...

AbeatZ
replies: 1 views: 618
uncle duncan 3rd June 2008

I'´have a Digi 002 hocked up with a Presonus Digimax FS, through an Adat light pipe. Now I want do go out through 8 Outputs into...

Maxometer
replies: 0 views: 1,834
Maxometer 3rd June 2008

I have the Waves Gold bundle version 5.0 which I run with PTLE 6.9 on Mac OS 10.3.9. I will soon need to update the Waves to...

Surfkat
replies: 2 views: 592
Surfkat 3rd June 2008

(WYHIWYG = What You Hear is What You Get) When mic'ing guitar cabs with classic mics like SM57, it takes a lot of futzing...

85db
replies: 31 views: 5,449
cmcdonald 3rd June 2008

BRAND NEW BABY! The photo is backwards because I took it on I-photo but I am psyched! Cant waite to test my C800g on it!!!! I am...

youngmain
replies: 8 views: 1,083
Digitar 3rd June 2008

I did some video recordings of some live piano/flute duets, and need to be able to edit the audio part of it to add a bit of...

jnorman
replies: 3 views: 3,103
dijon 3rd June 2008

Well, my mixer went down and I'm going on tour in two weeks and need a digital mixer for mixing down my keyboards to two...

Storm Music
replies: 1 views: 1,073
Storm Music 3rd June 2008

Hey guys Been using pro tools for about a year mainly doing my own acoustic stuff. Recently been doing some full band...

Baderup99
replies: 29 views: 1,948
uncle duncan 3rd June 2008

I have not posted here in awhile but wanted to spread my joy out to anyone reading. Today I picked up one of those new Mackie...

aleatoric
replies: 4 views: 1,440
aleatoric 3rd June 2008

I got some tubes. After messing around changing some of them in and out to see the difference on a piece of equipment I noticed...

violindave
replies: 11 views: 3,517
Marjan 3rd June 2008

Hi! Someone can sell me a pair of these in very good condition. I live in Argentina, and it´s not easy to find speakers of this...

diegux
replies: 0 views: 1,452
diegux 3rd June 2008

I'm shopping getting some digital xfers done. 10 14" reels of 1/2" 24 track digital audio plus time code to WAV files....

John Moran
replies: 1 views: 1,921
Mike O 3rd June 2008
replies: 1 views: 799
mixable 3rd June 2008

Hi, there isn´t a Grace Design´s dealer in my country so I have to make a blind order.I have been reading a lot about this...

noisetree
replies: 3 views: 3,595
huub 3rd June 2008

I'm looking at dishing out another $3000 and have some choices to make for a home studio. I have some preamps (Great River,...

feyshay
replies: 4 views: 623
nickolo 3rd June 2008

Hello, I'd like some advice from slutz that have gone (more or less) through what I'm currently experiencing. I'll try to make...

TROT
replies: 32 views: 2,894
Bob Olhsson 3rd June 2008

Man, Cause I sure could use one. I know ATR sells 'em, but there well over $100. There's gotta be a cheaper...

AnalogBrain
replies: 5 views: 824
AnalogBrain 3rd June 2008

I really love the sound of a variac set to like 50% before my small Silvertone tube amp in that the amp breaks up at very low...

morebutter
replies: 11 views: 2,849
Eganmedia 3rd June 2008

Is there a VST alternative to McDSP's AC1 analog channel? I understand that its console circuitry emulation work very well...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 41 views: 12,515
Mr.HOLMES 3rd June 2008

I noticed on their website that they have a cross-grade special. Basically if you have a PCI card and get a PCIe card you get a...

tazman
replies: 1 views: 580
peeder 3rd June 2008

Hi All I am trying to sync a 003 Pro Tools 7 rig with an old school 001 rig. I have tried using MTC but i don't know if I...

new for old
replies: 0 views: 720
new for old 3rd June 2008

I found these pics of mixers online. I can't seem to find what kind/brand they are......

b808
replies: 2 views: 750
Studioklocka 3rd June 2008

spdif what is maximum cable lenght for coax? lightpipe? thanks

musicmixer04
replies: 2 views: 672
musicmixer04 3rd June 2008

I am looking for a replacement body for a Neumann u77. mine has a cosmetic dent and I would like to replace it. Any suggestions...

jvancorduroy
replies: 4 views: 1,170
John Willett 3rd June 2008

Hey guys, does anyone have instructions on how to take apart a control 24? on the top left of the board in the meter section,...

djnerd619
replies: 1 views: 1,503
Svens 3rd June 2008

Ok, so, I need to know what will do me better here. I'm moving up to a fireface 400 over the summer, I have a dmp3 preamp, and...

rackdude
replies: 10 views: 870
Aurora T. 3rd June 2008

I was searching the archives and found a bunch of great feedback on the Pearlman TM-1; this mic seems to be universally adored. I...

phaedrus
replies: 2 views: 1,137
infopimpster 3rd June 2008

Hey all. I have an opportunity to pick up a low hour Tascam M38, 1/2 inch 8 track. I offered the owner $250 for it. He want...

rattledaddy
replies: 1 views: 3,524
soupking 3rd June 2008

just curious about your session flows and processes for tracking vocals. how do you get sounds, get a vibe, take notes, deal...

EvilE
replies: 14 views: 977
John Suitcase 3rd June 2008

Quick feedback question. I've had the same pair of JBL 6208's (powered) for about 7-8 years. Today I noticed a slight tweeter...

gongbass
replies: 1 views: 1,888
u b k 3rd June 2008

Hi there, I currently have a couple of Fathead Ribbons, an Audio Technica 4033, a pair of MXL 604's (603s plus omni) and a...

GuitarRuss
replies: 18 views: 1,675
u b k 3rd June 2008

Was considering mixing "OTB" to a SM PRO8 summing mixer from my ProTools setup. I have a great A/D converter which I...

lucasmusic
replies: 1 views: 649
amishsixstringe 3rd June 2008

What sort of methods/techniques/processes do these guys use to create such cool sounds for movies? I imagine that they...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 928
hduncan 3rd June 2008

I don't really listen to much country music anymore, not since I was a kid. And when I do, I usually go for stuff that was well...

barefoot
replies: 1 views: 707
jsteiger 3rd June 2008

Has anyone out there had experience with these mic mfr's? I was present at a shootout in studio with Karma mics vs. top shelf...

Fu Schnickens
replies: 3 views: 962
Fu Schnickens 3rd June 2008

Atlas Pro Audio in Tampa is pretty close (and nathan is great) but they don't currently have them available for me to check out.....

DiViNCI of SoS
replies: 4 views: 631
DiViNCI of SoS 3rd June 2008

First of all, anything "Vintech" must be the most commonly posted topics around given the thousands of results returned...

electraplay
replies: 3 views: 1,349
dick swifter 3rd June 2008

Was looking for advice on purchasing a good set of Plug in EQ's and Comps. Something that you could be happy with using for...

Milliken
replies: 3 views: 593
TurboJets 3rd June 2008

Hello, I recently bought a used Crate 30 w combo - V3112T, which comes with a Groovetubes setup from the factory. There was...

Anselmo
replies: 12 views: 1,462
allphourus 3rd June 2008

Hey guys, I am wondering if a Lynx Aurora will function as an interface with a DAW if I buy the firewire card? Expample, can I...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 1 views: 701
kittonian 3rd June 2008

So i am at the beggining of my audio learning curve and want to peice together a SMALL selection (a few LDC's, SDC's &...

aknightin?
replies: 15 views: 1,267
ddageek 3rd June 2008

Hi Slutz, today I was searching the WWW for some topics I am interested in and came across an article by Bob Katz where he...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 40 views: 4,188
Mr.HOLMES 3rd June 2008

Shopping around for a firewire interface, the Echo Audiofire has features I need at a decent price, but I am concerned about the...

skatingbasser
replies: 6 views: 1,685
dijon 3rd June 2008

Has anyone stumbled across anything that works really well for racking amp heads vertically in the studio? 4-6 spaces, for...

ryangeller
replies: 8 views: 7,392
TAVD 2nd June 2008

Was wondering if anyone had any tips on micing a string harp?

Zan
replies: 5 views: 1,424
unit7 2nd June 2008

I have narrowed my choice down to M-Audio profire 2626 or RME FIREFACE 400 I know the m-audio is quite new and but is the...

eddielee
replies: 3 views: 667
DrSyn 2nd June 2008

Greetings~ What are some really great tools, gadgets, instruments, products that you love or find really cool, but no one...

boyinthebox
replies: 25 views: 4,629
astronmr20 2nd June 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search