The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anybody know anything about a new, and bigger, ProjectMix comming out at Summer NAMM? I heard a rumor. 16 + 1 fader, 16 analog...

eumsm
replies: 2 views: 679
eumsm 5th June 2008

My 2" 24 track Otari MX80 always worked great, but when i turn it on today it become impossible to calibrate the Rec HF....

Fernando S.
replies: 6 views: 857
dbbubba 5th June 2008

I just bought a patch bay and need 20 foot xlr cables, I'm planing to take the cable and cut it in half to hook up to the patch....

JVstyle Productions
replies: 4 views: 1,557
dbbubba 5th June 2008

Hi all! I'm in Auckland and putting together a new studio. I'm finding it difficult locally sourcing materials. What places are...

nd33
replies: 4 views: 301
matt thomas 5th June 2008

I know that there are a lot of threads here on this topic, but I'd like to get some opinions tailored to my setup and sonic...

dudekai
replies: 20 views: 2,546
intolerance 5th June 2008

Hi everyone, subject says it all. >: PotLuckCon Audio Conference :< Anyone who's currently 'homeless' please send an...

thetshirts
replies: 1 views: 484
thetshirts 5th June 2008

The labels on these rope lights (Home Depot bought) aren't messing around. I think I narrowly escaped something bad when I...

infopimpster
replies: 15 views: 17,164
infopimpster 5th June 2008

What is a good formation for a ''pop string section''? Think REM ''automatic for the people'' for example. The reason I ask is...

aehp
replies: 4 views: 1,318
drBill 5th June 2008

Hi, I have a few outboard revebs I'm interested in getting into my mixes. I;m unsure As to how the routing and session settings...

passenger
replies: 1 views: 924
slaves666 5th June 2008

Hello... I have in my studio right now a Blue Kiwi and a Neumann U89. Both work fairly well on vocals that I have tracked here...

YRLK
replies: 0 views: 606
YRLK 5th June 2008

The Rock Radio: Led Zeppelin get theme park treatment

big country
replies: 9 views: 807
True North 5th June 2008

soo, a client coming in wanted to use echoboy, and brought his ilok so we could use it. i downloaded the plug, then we...

paulmoak
replies: 1 views: 586
paulmoak 5th June 2008

I just finished recording and mastering a hard rock song my band and I wrote a while back. You can download / listen to it here:...

KingDiamond
replies: 4 views: 1,284
recordhead 5th June 2008

What is a good pair of headphones to use for both recording drums and playing live to a backing track?

stanko55
replies: 11 views: 768
ImJohn 5th June 2008

I was considering buying room mics for drums. I'm looking for a drum quality similar to bands like Trans Am, Dianogah, and...

stanko55
replies: 1 views: 711
bgrotto 5th June 2008

Hey, does anyone know how I would go about getting a similar drum sound to the Advantage? I enjoy it so much and I noticed he...

stanko55
replies: 1 views: 719
bgrotto 5th June 2008

I have an american 330 microphone. someone gave it to my dad many moons ago and it has been sitting on a shelf for a very long...

thedommer
replies: 7 views: 2,939
vincentvangogo 5th June 2008

I'm looking to buy one to modify and was curious if anyone knew what the differences were between the various...

pearldrum944
replies: 2 views: 1,816
pearldrum944 5th June 2008

I'm looking for a nice AD/DA converter because I'm going to start using tape for some things and don't want to ruin my sound...

heisleyamor
replies: 7 views: 1,245
Dirty Halo 5th June 2008

Let's say i have all my tracks well aligned in the timeline, and i want to add RTAS plugins to some tracks. ( just in some tracks...

Freddo30
replies: 25 views: 3,146
jmarkham 5th June 2008

I want to play drums to a backing track live so i need a pair of isolation headphones. I am not huge on getting the best sound...

stanko55
replies: 4 views: 2,784
Mike Brown 5th June 2008

anybody actually heard the new Bryston DAC or heard about pricing? http://www.bryston.ca/pdfs/press/08/BDA1_REL.pdf spek?

Spec
replies: 1 views: 891
SeanBlack 5th June 2008

this is for studio owners: who works with freelance engineers, and how do you ensure that they are coming to your studio over...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 5 views: 1,890
Shane Michael Rose 5th June 2008

anyone get these coming out of the speakers? every 10-20 seconds, sounds like my cds are dusty old lps grrr regardless of...

utters
replies: 3 views: 1,124
utters 5th June 2008

I really want to find out what albums are on SACD (or DVDa for surround sound). I know Abby Road and Dark Side of the Moon are....

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 794
KingDiamond 5th June 2008

I have an onyx 1640 and Logic Express. I'm looking to make my set up more professional... The Apogee Ensemble looks JUST like...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 17 views: 2,420
6dyslexicelephnt 4th June 2008

If you have used both mics on Bass drum, I would love to hear about it! If you have audio files comparing both on bass drum...

Jake Holland
replies: 15 views: 6,847
astronmr20 4th June 2008

Hi I must make my studio more portable for some months and then make it fit in a 8 unit case. - so 2 x pultec eq and 2 x...

jumper24
replies: 1 views: 666
robot gigante 4th June 2008

I was re-amping some bass tracks for a project and I have been using using my 2X12 kendrick guitar amp and it sounds pretty good...

Croaker
replies: 8 views: 1,007
Croaker 4th June 2008

Just a quick upgrade question on a mic. ok I have a tlm49 which sounds good on most things but everyone knows the fame of the u87...

gearmaniac
replies: 6 views: 829
gearmaniac 4th June 2008

two separate questions:)~ so what mic are you want santa to bring you?wworriedwworried so what is the next mic you will be...

pan60
replies: 89 views: 7,454
tsvisser 4th June 2008

if i want warm up my voice will a tube help or will i have to do the eq manuly?bumpkin

mindmasuse
replies: 4 views: 2,253
macgee 4th June 2008

I want to play drums to a backing track live so i need a pair of isolation headphones. I am not huge on getting the best sound...

stanko55
replies: 0 views: 1,367
stanko55 4th June 2008

I was looking at this cable for my set of sennheiser 650. Anyone have this cable and their thoughts about it??

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 5 views: 1,346
telejustin 4th June 2008

How do you guys do this? A really long instrument cable running through the wall?

Noize919
replies: 13 views: 2,468
Bad Khan 4th June 2008

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows about a new product release from Antares? Just browsing on Sweetwater I discovered they're...

TocaLaGuitara
replies: 6 views: 845
macgee 4th June 2008

hi everybody, i sampled a snare on a record and i would know what's the beatbox produces this sound? the sample is in attached...

maxd
replies: 1 views: 1,157
paultools 4th June 2008

Maybe this is because I was born a computer nerd instead of an audio nerd, but, Does anyone else find the integrated keyboard on...

AKsandar
replies: 1 views: 826
paintitblack 4th June 2008
replies: - views: -
Mike Brown 4th June 2008

How well do you like your A7's? What are some of the problems you face with them? How do you overcome these...

Rev. Robb
replies: 16 views: 1,535
Johnkenn 4th June 2008

Hi. I own a record studio in the downtown of a big city and i'm having trouble recording guitar tracks due to HF noise in the...

Joao B.
replies: 12 views: 3,212
miguelmrq 4th June 2008

Anyone using this box with say a Sony DMX-R100????????????????? I hope so. Chris

Blackwater
replies: 0 views: 528
Blackwater 4th June 2008

I often run pink noise form the DAW into guitar amps for finding the sweet spot and phase multiple mics. I run it out of the DAW,...

TornadoTed
replies: 4 views: 3,029
TornadoTed 4th June 2008

I see a lot of folks offering courses as a way of bringing in some extra $$. I can't seem to find much with the search...

teamdresch
replies: 2 views: 658
Mr.HOLMES 4th June 2008

I just sold a high-ticket item (5k) in eBay; auction stated that buyer must have a Paypal Verified Account and Paypal Verified...

barryjohns
replies: 6 views: 1,020
Frost 4th June 2008

I have a Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass. I am just wondering what I can upgrade to make it sit well in the mix instead of being just a...

heisleyamor
replies: 31 views: 3,497
Mike P 4th June 2008

I'm working with a client who wants to double-track his lead vocals for guitar/vocal demos. The guy has a nice voice ala Aaron...

uncle duncan
replies: 7 views: 1,227
HockeyMike 4th June 2008

With phone patch. Nice studio please (pro looks, etc.) Please PM me with recs. Thanks. Mark .....OUTLOUD AUDIO....212...

jumpnyc
replies: 1 views: 957
travisbrown 4th June 2008

So ive tried to search a shootout between the rosetta ad vs the rosetta 200 and cant. Anyone know how much better the 200 is ,if...

eight16
replies: 3 views: 927
rackdude 4th June 2008

Ok does anyone ride the compressor on thier mixes or automates vocals? If so , can you guys tell me how to do that ITB using...

hectc7
replies: 8 views: 3,490
Sigma 4th June 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search