The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey, I want to record a Vermona DRM-1 each mono channel to diffrent mono track simultaneously. at the sime time i also want to...

Stomper
replies: 0 views: 884
Stomper 10th June 2008

My drum mic kit just got stolen and I need to replace it. I'm leaning towards one of the Audix packs but was wondering if I...

Naptalene
replies: 0 views: 435
Naptalene 10th June 2008

Hi, I have read about pumping, and have heard it Im sure a ton without knowing it, but are there any mp3s or files or songs out...

ChaNce144
replies: 32 views: 4,880
Mr.HOLMES 10th June 2008

Has anyone else found that their Kurzweil keyboard has started to rust? My K2600 is about 5 years old, has been kept in my...

StudioKing
replies: 3 views: 886
StudioKing 10th June 2008

What latencies are perceivable by human beings. Do you know any ressources of knowledge about this? What latency has a piano...

analographi
replies: 18 views: 9,397
SuperTprus 10th June 2008

Hi guys Here's a link to a player with my stuff - a few different styles. STRIKING SMITH - official band page I'd like to find...

celebritymusic
replies: 0 views: 307
celebritymusic 10th June 2008

Hey guys, I was wondering what some good monitoring amps are to power the NS-10's that are under $500???

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 4 views: 1,019
nickolo 10th June 2008

Hi all I need to famliarise myself with what this format is. Can you name a few acts being played on these stations? Also...

Blast9
replies: 1 views: 4,059
lordmiguel 10th June 2008

Just bought a nice new acoustic and am looking for recommendations of local guitar techs proven trustworthy with pricey...

zkaudio
replies: 1 views: 1,104
mslim 10th June 2008

Yo, I'm using a 002r with Cubase 4, and a friend told me to improve ITB summing I sould go s/pdif out and back in through an...

mbradzick
replies: 2 views: 650
strewnshank 10th June 2008

Ok so in most music genres to pump and breathe your master buss compressor is bad. In fact I would say more than 90% of the...

alphadore
replies: 6 views: 1,739
TonyBelmont 10th June 2008

I will be plugging my new M88 TG into a Neve 1073 mic preamp. it does not have it's own pad built in. I will be placing this...

Jake Holland
replies: 13 views: 3,029
Companda 10th June 2008

Can you guys list any major label albums mixed completely ITB no summing etc. I am just curious what percentage are mixed on...

reallife4
replies: 1 views: 1,709
Joe Porto 10th June 2008

Any Slutz out there using all three? How are you using them for vocals?

fross
replies: 4 views: 2,092
Dirty Halo 10th June 2008

I own a pair of 1030A's and can get my hands on a 1091A sub. I believe the 1091A is designed to go with the 1029A monitors. Will...

jonothon77
replies: 0 views: 1,001
jonothon77 10th June 2008

There is an analog repair/ tips and tricks webiste and I just read the "How to" section and pissed my pants...

Nu-tra
replies: 75 views: 5,950
larrykane 10th June 2008

I am having to modify 2 of my old 1176 with new re-issue 1176 meters the meter bulbs are different then the version that I have....

T_R_S
replies: 0 views: 741
T_R_S 10th June 2008

Hi! What do you think about Tonmeister Course at McGill University? Do you know anybody who got his degree there? I'm...

lyrbxxx
replies: 0 views: 1,758
lyrbxxx 10th June 2008

Opinions please. I have a Metric Halo 2882, but go into the c-control before my monitors. Been doing that for some time, but...

astronmr20
replies: 12 views: 1,334
Oldone 10th June 2008

noticed that when i group channels in cubase, they loose defimition and clarity- is this jst me?

josha
replies: 15 views: 2,286
MickeySmid 9th June 2008

I'm running 2 mics of the cab into pre > distressors > H8000 > DAW I've tried running a loop of the cab in/out of...

dreamsongs
replies: 15 views: 1,177
dreamsongs 9th June 2008

Would someone please describe the characteristics/qualities that a Neve mic preamp distorts/adds to the sound coming from the...

Analizemodmusic
replies: 6 views: 3,454
Jules 9th June 2008

I woulda thought there'd be a bunch of threads about this guy. Search for "LTD-2" turned up exactly zero results. So...

max cooper
replies: 9 views: 1,519
pootkao 9th June 2008

Hey, I just switched from a 002 rack to a 003 factory so that I could integrate my studio/control surface a little better, and...

musicmind11
replies: 9 views: 1,496
musicmind11 7th June 2008

whether mental or physical some people make groundbreaking or highly creative music not just in spite but BECAUSE of their...

Sigma
replies: 75 views: 3,256
DAWgEAR 7th June 2008

There's more 500 series stuff on Ebay as of today than I have ever seen before on Ebay. Is it a sign of the times or is the 500...

johnnyjellybean
replies: 12 views: 1,480
AllAboutTone 7th June 2008

I've told people not to use their mic technique (good or bad) in favour of standing still in front of the mic and concentrating...

dangoudie
replies: 4 views: 705
dbbubba 7th June 2008

Morning, I was looking at the g-force Mtron, oddity, and string machine as adding to my collection of sounds, I know there has...

steelyfan
replies: 6 views: 1,179
rackdude 7th June 2008

Hello, Fairchild 670s are expensive! last one i ofund was $33,000. anyways i was wondering if anyone has tried out some of...

New user name needed
replies: 25 views: 4,283
RoundBadge 7th June 2008

Here's an interesting tally of the fate of my music computers and also my analog tape decks... Think about the lifespan of...

dbbubba
replies: 20 views: 1,261
dbbubba 7th June 2008

Aloha, I play acoustic guitar and sing. I gig every night of the week now and am also looking for some SD condenser mics for...

alohachris
replies: 0 views: 1,366
alohachris 7th June 2008

I know that most pro mixers mix one song a day, and this band I'm producing is trying to mix 5 songs in two days, all on analog...

mbradzick
replies: 44 views: 2,502
dbbubba 7th June 2008

I think she's one of the most powerful and natural singers out there today. Makes the hair on back of my neck bristle when I...

barefoot
replies: 25 views: 1,918
dangoudie 7th June 2008

Posted here Note that it continues on a second page. Nothing you don't already know. Just thought it was interesting to see...

jeak
replies: 0 views: 751
jeak 7th June 2008

Has anyone got to try it yet? Tony, I remember you finally bending on DSP for the Duende only. Is this a more attractive option?...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 0 views: 795
E.rOk.stA 6th June 2008

I wanted to try some drum triggers. I went down to the store and picked up some cheaper Yamaha ones for $25. They stick on with...

danbronson
replies: 2 views: 900
msquared 6th June 2008

Is the D/A any different? for monitoring? I'm thinking about either getting a reel to reel tape recorder, new monitors, a nice...

heisleyamor
replies: 37 views: 1,720
Duardo 6th June 2008

One of my favorite things to mix are background vox. What are some awesome examples of background vocals, production,...

strewnshank
replies: 22 views: 1,321
badhorsie777 6th June 2008

I have a friend that has some old studio/hifi equipment which was never used, stored for 20 years. He gave me Musical Fidelity...

sound_forward
replies: 3 views: 770
Geoff_T 6th June 2008

Hope this is in the right forum....I am looking for some info on the Birthday Party.... more specifically equipment/technique...

chrisg.
replies: 1 views: 699
Marjan 6th June 2008

Any advice? When I say show reel, I mean a selection of the best examples of you're engineering, producing or mixing. How...

china jam
replies: 1 views: 712
china jam 6th June 2008

Hi Slutz. I need advise of all the PT LE users. I have been mixing for 6 years by now in Logic did arranging in logic...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 13 views: 837
Mr.HOLMES 6th June 2008

i use an mbox -2 for recording. I have a question , the sound coming out of headphone monitor from mbox-2 and the sound finally...

abhibad
replies: 1 views: 705
Mike Brown 6th June 2008

what app or plug will allow me to subtly change the tempo of a song without degrading the quality? i'm not terribly concerned...

ghetto3jon
replies: 5 views: 1,246
ebot9000 6th June 2008

Hey, Woo Hoo! I just got me a brand spanking new SM7b. I'll be using it exclusively for vocals. Regarding the switches on...

Dave King
replies: 16 views: 2,147
pootkao 6th June 2008

MY client would like to hire Mike Mangini for some drum tracks and I have been unable to get any sort of contact info from...

Duffster
replies: 0 views: 743
Duffster 6th June 2008

Im looking at buying a 550a from a guy that dose not know much about gear. He selling off his dad's old stuff from his close'd...

JVstyle Productions
replies: 1 views: 650
mus1k_freak 6th June 2008

Hey guys, Any experience with this 4 channel mic pre? How do they sound?

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 10 views: 2,949
Perelandra05 6th June 2008

Can this be done. I have a heap of presets on my Sony Oxford plugs on my Mac but I now have a second machine (PC with VST...

jimmyz
replies: 0 views: 2,288
jimmyz 6th June 2008

Hey, I am a recent convert to ribbon in my home/hobby studio (macbook & Apogee Duet). Ive owned a few mics in my day (SM57...

shawntp
replies: 1 views: 815
shawntp 6th June 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search