The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Who of you is having any Studer Desk. I am thinking about to buy one for summing as well as for some sub-mixes. How do they...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 18 views: 3,861
sleestack 19th June 2008

I've searched the forums quite a bit, and I haven't found a satisfying answer to my question. If I record a DI guitar part...

darwin
replies: 5 views: 1,730
IzzyRock 19th June 2008

A great pianist, a great musician and an incredibly forward-thinking man in the studio, especially for jazz. A sad day.

macc
replies: 8 views: 1,407
Big Lowry 19th June 2008

I know there's a lot of topics on this but I wanted to get things straight on all-in-one firewire I/Os such as 002/3, RME,...

mbradzick
replies: 16 views: 1,353
mbradzick 19th June 2008

Hi Folks! I'm about to spend a beautiful amount of money in equipment and I'm trying to get a deal for a package, including some...

Sput
replies: 15 views: 1,072
macgee 19th June 2008

Hi , Music have been a passion whole my life, I have been studying studio engineering two years in school. I play alot of...

musicmixer04
replies: 2 views: 735
RCM - Ronan 19th June 2008

wiring a patch bay to mixer, effects, eq, wireless mic, etc... 5ft runs max, for my DJ rack want best cable, with RF rejection as...

musiclee
replies: 4 views: 2,859
wildpark 19th June 2008

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can sell alot of high end gear besides just making a list on this site?

alexamk
replies: 2 views: 717
Phrygian 19th June 2008

Hi I have 2x PQ10s242 and 2x PQ15s Calrec modules and want them to be racked, who knows someone who does it? I asked Matt Syson,...

LeftHand
replies: 4 views: 1,876
jomo1234 19th June 2008

I saw both Indiana Jones and Iron Man in theaters this weekend and the sound was awesome-- "hyped" is how I would...

EBGB
replies: 16 views: 4,511
EBGB 19th June 2008

I have been using a Firepod for a while, probably two years now. I was looking at the Presonus site and in the FAQ section it...

KingDiamond
replies: 6 views: 896
steelyfan 19th June 2008

so i've been working with a looper lately, and I've come to the realization that i can get alot of ideas down FAST when not...

steelyfan
replies: 7 views: 1,098
dnaflr2 19th June 2008

i've got a really punishing intermittent digital sounding crackle on my monitors. running adam a7s and ns10s off a neve...

turing
replies: 3 views: 754
turing 19th June 2008

I'm trying to set up a mobile 16-track computer studio for my band. We are planning to do some tracking for a studio album at a...

murphbass
replies: 3 views: 706
RCM - Ronan 19th June 2008

When going for levels, I often find myself trying to get everything to be equal in volume, but then everything seems to be...

hduncan
replies: 0 views: 567
hduncan 19th June 2008

Mini review Hello home studio peeps/headphone riffsters Welcome to the EWBluestone website £98 I tried a very cool load box...

Blast9
replies: 2 views: 2,293
ltemma74 19th June 2008

I should know the answer to this, but are the XLR ends of a 1/4" TRS to XLRF/XLRM balanced? If they're not, in theory...

soundsundergroun
replies: 0 views: 1,563
soundsundergroun 19th June 2008

Hey everyone, I just recorded a trumpet on an AKG c414. Something just doesnt sound right. In addition when i look at the...

gizm770o
replies: 24 views: 2,063
Dave S. 19th June 2008

Which one would you guys rather use on a vocal session? (modern rock) I have both at my disposal and the session is Saturday,...

Noize919
replies: 5 views: 1,499
blim 19th June 2008

Hi, I'm looking for a place to record Hammond B3 and upright piano overdubs in NYC. Any suggestions? Thanks!

jamieboss1
replies: 0 views: 940
jamieboss1 19th June 2008

so i upgraded to Pro Fools 7.4 from 7.1... i tracked drums in 7.1. upgraded to 7.4 to be able to use the "amazing"...

IndieRockStudio
replies: 2 views: 742
Steve G 19th June 2008

I'm looking for a studio in North London to cooperate with. Ideally it would be a studio where I could work as an engineer or...

jacko
replies: 0 views: 628
jacko 19th June 2008

I am looking for a studio with a Neumann KU 100 binaural head in NYC for some voice sessions. Anyone know of one? I could rent,...

pjproby
replies: 0 views: 567
pjproby 19th June 2008

Hi everybody ! My problem is to kill the "mouth noises" when recording voices, it's much more a need when I record...

Colonel Blues
replies: 2 views: 711
Colonel Blues 19th June 2008

been listening to this album since it came out, it's such an awesome record. i know they used to record in their basement but...

j-uk
replies: 6 views: 3,572
Zionpro 19th June 2008

I just want to hear the sound that you got out of it. I'm just curious how the pres and converters color the sound. Either a...

heisleyamor
replies: 20 views: 1,999
vaka 19th June 2008

I am currently looking to buy an inexpensive condenser microphone that is able to give a fairly pro sound (if thats possible!)....

dialectic
replies: 15 views: 18,674
darkman2 19th June 2008

My producer is about to sign an independent record contract. In reading over the contract, I notice the "Option To...

ricfoxx
replies: 5 views: 729
ricfoxx 19th June 2008

hi . I want to recording multiple mic at one time . I have a m-box 2 and I need to know what I should buy to do this. ..It's...

docparider88
replies: 5 views: 922
docparider88 19th June 2008

I have no experience about this program but I read recently that Johnny Greenwood of Radiohead used it to get the crazy guitar...

nyarlothothep
replies: 8 views: 2,617
Kyle S 19th June 2008
replies: 3 views: 1,331
uncle duncan 19th June 2008

Anyone who has or used your thoughts? Pres any good? Usage with Pro Tools and Logic? etc etc... Pros - Cons Thanks! cooge

SweetLew
replies: 4 views: 6,474
uncle duncan 19th June 2008

hi folks, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any software mixers out there let themselves be controlled without a freaking...

shootingsparks
replies: 5 views: 3,089
Mege 19th June 2008

Ok I'm a cubase user, i haven't used tools in quiet a few years but we just got it at work (thought it was best to run tools...

Daniel Antix
replies: 3 views: 653
Daniel Antix 19th June 2008

I'm in a dilemma. Right now i'm ordering dynaudio bm6a and going to be mainly ITB but will buy a synth that also acts as a...

Movendi
replies: 0 views: 540
Movendi 19th June 2008

Hi all- A while back I managed to pick up a homebrew LA2A locally and I've just gotten it hooked up. Thankfully, the unit...

infiniteposse
replies: 32 views: 7,075
JMc 19th June 2008

Anybody happen to know what Joe Elliot uses in the studio? Shipshape could you enlighten me please? Thanks

gregdeerberg
replies: 14 views: 2,814
Mikem 19th June 2008

It get's dirty .... I really had a problem after swimming in the greek seas ... my left ear was gone totaly .. I had to walk...

inlinenl
replies: 62 views: 10,616
Zack 19th June 2008

I want to get 2 oktava mk-012. The prices really vary on ebay. I'm just not sure how much to spend on a pair of these used mics...

heisleyamor
replies: 35 views: 3,050
henryrobinett 19th June 2008

First, a bit about my background, so you don't take my opinion too seriously. Heh... I've been recording for almost a year now...

danbronson
replies: 0 views: 1,974
danbronson 19th June 2008

This recording was done by a local recording studio, (Total project cost: $4000.00 after discount). I have little experience with...

hduncan
replies: 13 views: 932
BradM 19th June 2008

Hi all, I'm new to this site and just stumbled upon it. But i have to say, these forums look like that missing thing in my...

dr dan
replies: 12 views: 2,595
bgrotto 19th June 2008

I heard some things telling me not to use the same SM7b for kick drum as vocals because it will stretch the diaphragm *sp*......

rackdude
replies: 8 views: 1,806
tarnationsauce 19th June 2008

ideas make it, tuning is addition. no one loves you more for the sound than the story, don´t believe the adverstisements and...

Niv
replies: 10 views: 768
Niv 19th June 2008

Which is close to the original neve 1073 sound? I am about to buy one of them so i want pick the better one. Any suggestions?

Hoto
replies: 2 views: 1,028
madgansound 19th June 2008

Hi Guys, I have a pair each of Km84's and 414's on the way to me for a weeks rental to record a piano + drums duo setup. Its a...

recall
replies: 5 views: 1,747
Audio Hombre 19th June 2008

hello. in need of a bit final discussion before making a decision, i want to ask you for some coins of help. its gonna be a...

Niv
replies: 1 views: 682
vernier 19th June 2008

hi, got a nasty one here, which should be an instant fix for someone who knows macs better than me, a recent convert from...

turing
replies: 1 views: 532
turnstile 19th June 2008

I am looking to get a fairly inexpensive preamp / channel strip that would be suitable for a Rode NT2A along with standard stuff...

dialectic
replies: 8 views: 3,005
dialectic 18th June 2008

The kit we've all been waiting for: Dream On Pro - Music Destruction Software.

vincentvangogo
replies: 3 views: 1,004
WATYF 18th June 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search