The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I own a 'Scosche UBHPK' bluetooth headset. The headset and the blue tooth transmitter uses a rechargeable battery to operate in...

kris000
replies: 0 views: 600
kris000 22nd June 2008

Are the Focal Solo's worth the extra $1200 over the A7? I must say that I really like the A7's. For the same price one could...

Rev. Robb
replies: 2 views: 1,429
kittonian 22nd June 2008

I've got songs written and I'm putting together a band, I realise we have to get out there and play gigs before we can even think...

CK9
replies: 2 views: 1,207
narcoman 22nd June 2008

Hi I want to make an offer to a friend to buy his late 1970's Neumann u47 fet. I don't want to offer more than it's worth (nor do...

larrykane
replies: 20 views: 1,430
Bob Olhsson 22nd June 2008

This topic came to my head after seeing another post here, about people skills etc. Actually, this is something very tricky,...

IzzyRock
replies: 6 views: 922
Ahellam 22nd June 2008

i posted this on "between rock and hard place"but no response.maybe someone will respond here.my question is;which...

Snatchman
replies: 1 views: 5,157
brent.spiegel 22nd June 2008

NPR interviewed PG and colleagues this morning. Listen here.

jeak
replies: 5 views: 931
rockrev 22nd June 2008

Can any one post some songs or just drum clips they have recorded and what kind of mic they use beacuse im going to get new over...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 671
bgrotto 22nd June 2008

im thinking of buying 2x calrec stereo eq´s (qf2925). schematics included. Hard to find any info about them though. Have you...

ddanyboy
replies: 3 views: 2,479
ddanyboy 22nd June 2008

I hear people CONSTANTLY saying "the original mic had this particular capsule that is no longer made. The new ones are ok...

Full Clip Audio
replies: 7 views: 880
theblue1 22nd June 2008

I acquired this recently and google is no help... anyone have any ideas on manufacture date? where it was made? etc etc Sounds...

Mike Brown
replies: 1 views: 845
yrplace 22nd June 2008

Background about set-up: I'm currently running 2 SL1200mk5 turntables, Serato ScratchLive 1 box, and Ecler Nuo 2 mixer. All audio...

On The One
replies: 0 views: 559
On The One 22nd June 2008

Ok ...SO ive been recoding music for about 2 years now and have accuired 1 Api 312 4 channel pre , 1 Neve 1073 DPD rack. Waves...

hectc7
replies: 23 views: 1,355
ed97643 22nd June 2008

Hi All! This is my first post and I'm not sure if I'm on the right forum. If I'm not, then please refer me to the correct one. ...

kevpin977
replies: 4 views: 3,792
bryancook 22nd June 2008

I want to up my game and move into the signed band market from the the unsigned one. What is the best way to go about it? Is it...

dangoudie
replies: 9 views: 1,431
GearBit 22nd June 2008

Hello, I recently pulled the outer two tubes (Groove Tubes 6L6Bs) out of my Reissue Twin and also disconnected one of the...

Bassface49
replies: 1 views: 647
khai 22nd June 2008

Just stumbled on this -kind of a standout ...drums, room sound, string bass, and live chamber on the vocal. Good stuff. Did I...

vernier
replies: 0 views: 707
vernier 22nd June 2008

hello i've read on the "tips and techniques" this" Example: Take a 16 bit/44.1k mix session, and import it into...

rvillalvirm
replies: 4 views: 825
rvillalvirm 22nd June 2008

I need something I can play - not loops - that I can use to make some salsa-hip hop fusion. Is there anything good that sounds...

verb1
replies: 13 views: 10,327
newyorkbrass 22nd June 2008

Any suggestions for a mic pre for a room mic? This is the current setup: (near) AKG C3000B plugged into an ART Tube V3 (room)...

GobbaGobbaGobba
replies: 0 views: 1,033
GobbaGobbaGobba 22nd June 2008

I mix in my finished attic/room. I used to put my drums up there but there really isn't a lot of room for them. It has really...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 1,161
phaqu 22nd June 2008

Hey, I have just recorded basics for a jazz album, got a great sound on the upright bass (Lomo 19A9 into 6176). I am hearing a...

zulusound
replies: 13 views: 2,663
blakeq 22nd June 2008

I want to experiment with different verbs on vocals and other things. Where is a good place to get good impulse responses for...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 1,545
kubimusik 22nd June 2008

I've spent an @ssload of money on pres and mics and what not, but I've never really dumped a lot of money into getting...

WATYF
replies: 19 views: 1,646
Robobaby 22nd June 2008

sorry for the newbie question. i see so many different versions of the akg 414. anyone care to school me on the different...

fuzzyguitars
replies: 11 views: 4,952
sethmeister 22nd June 2008

Anyone use one of these for recording? what is it best for? i read about some people having success using it on drums. What...

boothnavy
replies: 10 views: 12,645
Philip S Bova 22nd June 2008

Hey guys, Just curious as to how you guys are creating tempo maps in PT when wanting to use beat detective for a band that...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 2 views: 1,046
Ben B 22nd June 2008

Hello all. Recorded a band recently and used rode m3's as overheads , the ride cymbal came out sweet , but the rest of the...

turtlemoon
replies: 2 views: 4,633
turtlemoon 22nd June 2008

Hello. I'm wondering if there may someone here that mixes OTB ( not outrageously Hi-end, but Hi-end..gooof... that may be...

Snatchman
replies: 0 views: 692
Snatchman 22nd June 2008

My name is Selfhood aka Crenshaw Blvd and I am a newbie to this website and I recently purchased the Roland MV8000. I know I am...

SelfHood
replies: 0 views: 863
SelfHood 22nd June 2008

Dear Folks!hooppie A local chap offered an average condition Neumann U67 mic, for my little-used C12 VR. My AKG is really...

transsylvan
replies: 8 views: 1,785
T_R_S 22nd June 2008

About to purchase the Mac Pro, heard a lot of people buying 3rd party RAM and HDD's. So i am initially going to buy the stock...

Renegade Prod
replies: 5 views: 844
AllAboutTone 21st June 2008

I have a small drum room and use currently sdc omni mics for room. Adds a little of that "drumkit" sound to the close...

blackcom
replies: 2 views: 5,356
jval 21st June 2008

I'm going to buy a new set of monitors. I really like the new powered yamahas and they fit nicely in my budget. They're for my...

Dax Productions
replies: 3 views: 3,534
jval 21st June 2008

I'm in the market for a 1" 8-track for tracking drums and guitars. I checked out a JH-110A today. The seller had...

BradM
replies: 5 views: 2,045
Jim Williams 21st June 2008

just curious about finding the production date of my beyer m160. I purchased it used and it came with an old looking green case...

otobianki74
replies: 12 views: 2,109
Chrisc_o 21st June 2008

Okay, so I'm fed up with the company I've been dealing with. They charge ridiculous shipping and have made too many dumb mistakes...

Corran
replies: 3 views: 1,012
Fleaman 21st June 2008

I have just purchased the mackie control universal pro (usb one) I have cubase studio 4 and i just cant seem to get it to work...

eddielee
replies: 3 views: 1,354
eddielee 21st June 2008

What's up gear slutz. I was just wondering if its considered professional in this business to ask to sit in on an engineers...

Jake Gilla
replies: 6 views: 888
goldenlotus 21st June 2008

I posted this originally on the mastering forum, but only got one response. I'm sure many of you have disk duplicators, so I am...

John Brook
replies: 7 views: 879
CorkyTart 21st June 2008

To those of you using 2 Ensembles: Can you please explain how you have this setup? I've been trying to get this to work for...

infiniteposse
replies: 3 views: 803
infiniteposse 21st June 2008

I've more or less given up on finding a band, but I'm thinking I might just try to go into a nice place and get 1 or 2 songs...

lanervoza
replies: 6 views: 748
Ken Paul 21st June 2008

YouTube - Matt Costa - Cold December So, is that a ribbon on the acoustic, you think? I really like the sound. Anyone know...

reallyjake
replies: 0 views: 509
reallyjake 21st June 2008

Hi Dear Slutz!howdy I'm just ordering new outboards for my small but nice tracking suite. Which one would you buy? The Sta...

transsylvan
replies: 5 views: 4,910
transsylvan 21st June 2008

If you had 2k for one Mic & one Pre, what would you buy? Primarily they will be used on vocals, acoustic & guitar amp....

the blast
replies: 6 views: 992
the blast 21st June 2008

I searched but didn't find much info.....sooo.. I'm trying to get a sense of what people think about the Red 6 pre/eq, and...

STILL
replies: 9 views: 2,791
leaper 21st June 2008

So I bought a Fender Pro Tube Series Vibrolux Reverb, I've never even played through one, but I've been wanting the Fender clean...

barryjohns
replies: 6 views: 2,588
Marjan 21st June 2008

Hey all, I'm perplexed, confused and dismayed. I needed a cheap, decent power amp for my small home studio to power my KRK ST8's....

Wiggus
replies: 9 views: 5,094
hanuman 21st June 2008

I am currently looking to relocate my studio to a space outside of my house which I can remodel. Does anyone know of any good...

metrognome
replies: 1 views: 786
Shane Michael Rose 21st June 2008

Hi everyone, getting a new mic soon maybe May, anyway, anybody own/or has some point of reference with all three of these mics? ...

Isle of Weight
replies: 11 views: 4,014
basstracker7769 21st June 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search