The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

For recording big rock/metal/punk guitars...is it generally good practice to put a room mic into the room along with the usual...

filthyrich
replies: 2 views: 4,736
vernier 27th June 2008

Here is the senario my ensemble is hooked up proper via adat optical to my new Digi 003r. I arm a track in pro tools and get...

Richierich
replies: 1 views: 668
dangoudie 27th June 2008

Hi, I am a songwriter with 20+ years of "home studio experience", and have a room at home (10x12, acoustically...

thesuitelounge
replies: 24 views: 1,310
TheChariot 27th June 2008

Hey guys, If I have all of my tracks outputs set to an aux or another audio track to record my bounce on, how can I set it so...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 3 views: 761
BrandRecordingCo 27th June 2008

I've been playin with this electric guitar I rented yesterday. I'm going DI into the instrument input on a Duet interface....

coyotekells
replies: 3 views: 1,174
judah 27th June 2008

Hey whut up guys, My crew thinking about getting a Avalon 737, and i have a quick question, does my engineer have to get rid of...

Keyflo
replies: 14 views: 1,643
edvdr76 27th June 2008

I have heard different opinions on this situation- Some people say that using a bunch of channels of the same kind of preamp...

hduncan
replies: 10 views: 1,316
hduncan 27th June 2008

I thought this was an exceptionally relevant article to post here. Everyone should read this, as its clearly a sign of the...

Ken Lewis
replies: 45 views: 3,007
Jake Gilla 27th June 2008

Ok, my AD8000 just started to turn off, then back on again after about an hour or two of use. The fans are still working. It...

phaqu
replies: 4 views: 1,104
phaqu 27th June 2008

Hi everyone! I just wanted to know if any of you has had luck recording the kick drum with an LDC like the NTK. My mic locker is...

rems
replies: 2 views: 1,072
drumkideric 27th June 2008

Hi Folks, I'm considering a Massive Passive purchase and am wondering why Slutz here on occasion say the high shelving feature...

jambirn
replies: 7 views: 934
thethrillfactor 27th June 2008

Recently bought a Heil PR-40 in preparation for that next big screamo project (which will hopefully be a long time from now!). I...

seanmccoy
replies: 5 views: 1,051
MichaelPatrick 27th June 2008

anybody here using a m15a? how does it sound compared to a studer? is it worth buying one? what´s a good price ? thanks for...

fatboy
replies: 5 views: 6,922
dan alexander 27th June 2008

If i was going to use something like a compressor with my fire studio project would i plug the mics into the compressor then...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 1,070
marcus 27th June 2008

I have an E4 Platinum at work I'm supposed to get rid of. It's never been used. I was wondering if anyone knew what value these...

jchoukroun
replies: 0 views: 1,859
jchoukroun 26th June 2008

Just curious, after watching Derek and Jeff (CD Baby and Tunecore) post, I was curious, as most of the people on this site are...

fadeproof
replies: 5 views: 1,284
POPE 26th June 2008

i have really crappy digidesign compressors (protools LE 7.1) and i wanna make my srnare really pop. i mic'ed both top and...

esrever Reverb
replies: 38 views: 9,872
reflixtinian 26th June 2008

Hi all. I've lurked a lot, here, and I can only thank all people on GS, because I learned so much. Ten years ago I made some...

1954U1
replies: 60 views: 6,581
Mike Caffrey 26th June 2008

Does anyone know what an MTA 980 console is worth? more specifically, a 32 channel with no issues and no automation. i've...

catastrophic
replies: 2 views: 2,970
catastrophic 26th June 2008

Not sure if I'm in the right forum for this question. Please let me know if this question would be better posted somewhere...

ashbyhurt
replies: 4 views: 789
ashbyhurt 26th June 2008

Hey folks I'm looking for user's responses to the Sebatron Nitrous comp. Anyone here have experience with 'em? (Cue Aussie...

pootkao
replies: 2 views: 887
RUSCO 26th June 2008

So basically, I wanted to put an extreme symphony to my album, im talking about layering lots of ensemble and instruments to do...

coheed56
replies: 14 views: 1,224
chrisso 26th June 2008

I don't know....probably you already had this questions here.....but anyway: I'm using RME 9632 soundcard for my music...

dejanilly
replies: 3 views: 825
NathanEldred 26th June 2008
replies: 0 views: 707
Peacock 26th June 2008

Anybody have some pointers on getting this thing to work with trailing delays? I just picked a super clean looking one up from...

C.Judd Karn
replies: 3 views: 666
C.Judd Karn 26th June 2008

Who thinks this is one of the finest (musically and sonically) albums of the 70s?

RadioMoo
replies: 51 views: 5,363
darkman2 26th June 2008

Could anyone tell me who can work on/check out a Dolby A 301 unit? Thanks, Craig cwoolard AT nc DOT rr DOT com

caryguy
replies: 0 views: 699
caryguy 26th June 2008

I used to be surprised by the amount of Effectron II's used in big studios, but it seems to be somewhat common. This $60 device...

reallyjake
replies: 7 views: 1,543
reallyjake 26th June 2008

"Apogee & Pro Tools|HD! Apogee has made the direct connection to Pro Tools|HD systems a reality. The Apogee...

Keyflo
replies: 2 views: 729
Keyflo 26th June 2008

To make a long story short: I got a Presonus Digimax 96K off ebay, advertised as a second hand and fully functional. However, AD...

LowYaw
replies: 9 views: 2,050
Kronos147 26th June 2008

He's one of my idols for sure, and I'm diggin' the new album. Listening to the Blue Print live sessions : Film Preview:...

Farmerbrown2200
replies: 0 views: 639
Farmerbrown2200 26th June 2008

I just got word that my good friend Dave Carpenter, bass legend, passed away last night or this morning from a heart attack. I...

Kronos147
replies: 11 views: 1,617
octatonic 26th June 2008

i should preface in saying, that i dont own any software multiband compressors that are worth a damn (DP version really lousy)...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 681
Sigma 26th June 2008

Is it ok to leave my mics out on their stands? I didn't know if humidity or anything could possibly damage them or is it just...

Baderup99
replies: 6 views: 2,129
dsl 26th June 2008

My bands recording our first EP soon (tracking the drums on the 25th), heres what we have to work with: (1) SM57 (1) SM58 (1)...

DCSports92GSR
replies: 12 views: 8,481
Jeff16years 26th June 2008

I've tried to ask this several different ways, but can't ever seem to get an answer. When using Logic Pro/Apogee Symphony...

barryjohns
replies: 2 views: 1,836
PlatinumCity 26th June 2008

I'm wondering about sterilizing headphones - what would you use to do this? -I've never really heard of anyone doing this but...

thingsbreak
replies: 27 views: 1,747
DivineMusic 26th June 2008

Well, Im here......not for long....but Im playing a show supporting one of Australias (and the worlds) best most incredible...

chymer
replies: 3 views: 839
GlennR01 26th June 2008

so i am not associate with Michael Port at all, but i recently read his book. for anyone in this industry, from new engineers...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 12 views: 1,800
Clueless 26th June 2008

Hi Folks Would routing a test tone from the signal generator in Protools to the input of my A/D be sufficent to calibrate...

Adagio12
replies: 5 views: 1,174
espasonico 26th June 2008

So it's been determined by the most condescending, arrogant tech support rep (Joe? Joel?) ever at MOTU that my firewire is dead...

tonymission
replies: 1 views: 1,372
macgee 26th June 2008

Hello Gearslutz, new to the forum and have a question about a whole new setup for my home studio I wanna build. Particulary I...

SamAy
replies: 1 views: 1,106
SamAy 26th June 2008

Hello, been reading the forums for some time, but finally felt the need to consult the experts concerning something I am not...

tallman
replies: 1 views: 937
macgee 26th June 2008

I am wondering what the differences are in sonic quality and the pros and cons between large diaphragm condenser/capacitor mics...

jmorales
replies: 9 views: 855
John Willett 26th June 2008

make sure you don't miss the awesome solo. hehe. I'm pretty sure the singer has some wave effect In the signal chain of his...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 619
dylansmale 26th June 2008

Hi for everybody: I'm building a project studio in my country Argentina, with a partner. We decide put first our bucks in the...

guruguru
replies: 58 views: 2,696
lordmiguel 26th June 2008

I've just bought a Hafler P1000 amp to live between my Digi 003 Alt CR outputs and my Avantone cubes. What I find weird is that...

SurferRosa
replies: 0 views: 507
SurferRosa 26th June 2008

is there something like that existing? I hate steel strings, but want to try such Dreadnought Mahagony for tone.

Niv
replies: 6 views: 3,903
gurubuzz 26th June 2008

What are differences in their sound quality? Please describe...thanks.

MSR74
replies: 27 views: 12,273
vernier 26th June 2008

I'm looking for a very small amp which can produce awesome tones (achieved from natural tube breakup?) at a very low volume. Can...

FineTuned
replies: 32 views: 2,442
stafs 26th June 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search